[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Ben Carson wasn't slow, The Americans Wouldn't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: carson1.jpg (61 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
carson1.jpg
61 KB, 800x500
Look at this video of Ben Carson talking about Addiction. The video is fast forwarded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLrrnRxuo58

Americans wouldn't even catch up to what he's saying.

God really does work in mysterious ways.
>>
he always sounds like he just smoked 30 blunts
>>
>>55289404
That;s my point.

Yeah so the Bill Maher and Joo Steward audience wouldn't understand it.

They smoke 30 joints a day
>>
>>55289306
>The video is fast forwarded
I thought we was cranked up on crank for a moment there
>>
File: jooFuk.jpg (52 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
jooFuk.jpg
52 KB, 768x433
>>55289515
would Understand it**
>>
>>55289547
what are you even sayin?
>>
>>55290558
I'm saying I was watching it and got to thinking maybe he had been taking amphetamines, and then I noticed that what you meant by "fast forwarded" was that the video was sped up.
>>
>>55289306
He;s a nigger, heres a song about the jungle (nigger) life

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
>>
>>55289306
>The video is fast forwarded.
He sounds normal there.
>>
File: roots.jpg (27 KB, 358x450) Image search: [Google]
roots.jpg
27 KB, 358x450
>>55290656
found pic related.
>>
>we should keep waging the war on drugs despite the fact that addiction rates remain constant even after trillions of dollars spent on it throughout decades
Top kek
This guy is supposedly a well educated candidate, yet, he comes up with these retarded stances.

Is there any truly rational candidate like Ron Paul or are all of them just clowns trying to appeal to their mouthbreathing voterbase feelings'?
>>
File: rand.jpg (37 KB, 585x399) Image search: [Google]
rand.jpg
37 KB, 585x399
>>55291119
Rand Paul? IMHO, Carson will pick him as VP. He's already endorsed him at the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LtlyZ1giIQ
>>
>spend trillions of dollars fighting drugs
>addiction rates basically stay constant (even increase)
>need to spend more
>mfw republicans
>>
>>55292480
>implying the Liberals want people to stop smoking weed.
>joe rogan hemp meme

they wouldn't even get elected.
>>
>>55290623
>low energy
>>
File: 1446726405339.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1446726405339.gif
2 MB, 500x280
>>55289306
Is this guy wasn't a flaming homo, canakeks wouldn't understand what he's saying.

>DUDE
>>
>>55292830
Weed is hardly an addictive drug, it is nothing compared to harder drugs
>>
>>55291119
Trump says weed is a state's rights issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5S1cwK_0iE&feature=youtu.be&t=7m58s
>>
>>55289306
Oh my god. Is that Ben Carson sped up? Because he was so slow before I actually never listened to him talk.

He sounds totally coherent and concise when his responses are sped up.
>>
>>55293706
I just had the idea of a century.

How do we get Ben Carson on the Dying Rheme show? Let's bring NPR back to its roots in long silent pauses.
>>
>>55293480
>>55293567
I fukin hate kek Truedue.
>>
>>55293706
if you gonna shill... make it less obvious. You fukin kek. go watch SNL.
>>
surgeons are notoriously strange people.

What makes it so hard to believe that they don't make good politicians?
>>
>>55294407
oh man. How does it feel now that You figured out the world....
>>
>>55295117

shouldn't you be asleep so you're ready for church at the crack of dawn?
>>
>>55295372
that was such a pathatic attempt for an insult.
>>
>>55289306
Odd views on addiction since he always seems to be high.
>>
>put speed to 2x
>still understand everything perfectly

What are you even trying to accomplish?
>>
>>55289306
Can you slow down a video of him talking about grain silos in the pyramids. I can't understand what he's talking about even at his slow speed
>>
>>55294407
Scalpel jockeys.

Don't get me wrong, I've got a few friends who are surgeons, and I'd trust them to pull out/stitch up just about anything inside of me. But like any doctorate level program, they're dedicated in a specific field of knowledge, and at least 14 years of their life was dedicated to that specific thing; that one thing; most likely that one area of the body they do routine procedures on so they never fuck up.

He certainly has his opinions on whatever national or international issue you may choose, but between his schooling, clinicals, and practice do you think he gained experience in finance and legal matters?

Keep in mind that I am not calling him an idiot, whatsoever, but specialization in professions such as his are the furthest thing from politics.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.