[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS REALLY HAPPNING NOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10
File: 382.gif (162 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
382.gif
162 KB, 600x399
Holy shit, today i saw many threads about USA testing rockets etc.

our media is now questioning if USA is having a cold war again against russia:

http://www.focus.de/politik/ausland/usa/bka-us-militaer-ruestet-auf-gegen-china-und-russland_id_5071568.html

"Nuclear weapons , drones , fighter pilot
To Russian aggression Carter said , the United States will respond to the relocation of other tanks, planes and troops to eastern Europe . Carter also pointed out that the US , revamp its nuclear arsenal and invest in new technologies such as drones and new long-range fighters or systems for electronic warfare .
His country revised its deterrence and defense strategy " in the face of changes in Russian behavior ," Carter said . Also in other areas are the United States actively . These included " information campaigns to ensure that the truth permeates " and targeted sanctions against Russia . In addition, you have several resources , including many of which he must not speak publicly ."

"Concern about China's behavior "

"Carter had a trip to East Asia made last week . He visited among other things the aircraft carrier " USS Theodore Roosevelt " in the South China Sea . On board the nuclear powered ship , the Minister expressed " concern about China's behavior " .
The presence of the " USS Theodore Roosevelt " he assessed as a " sign of the decisive role " in the United States for the " important region," the TO ISSUE US armed forces . The aircraft carrier was at this time about 370 kilometers from the Spratly Islands , claiming China and many of its neighbors for themselves ."

GUYS ITS COLDWAR ALL OVER AGAIN
>>
This is all viral marketing for Fallout 4
>>
>>55289262
kek

i know now that fallout 4 was meant to be played in rl
>>
God fucking dammit. Europe goes to full on depression since murrica,ruskies and wing wong ching chongs want to have dick measuring competition.

Please dont start it again. Nobody really cares whos dick is the longest.

Sincerely: rest if the world
>>
>>55289320
>>55289262

Your son is the villain, the end game choice is to either kill him or nuke the Protectorate.

Also, all weapon mods are micro-transaction DLC.

I just saved you money.
>>
>>55289476
we are doomed anyway
i always knew that some shit like this would happen again.
whats now the point of life when we will have fallout rl by end 2016
>>
>>55289646
I have a feeling you're right. Good thing I wasn't planning on getting it.
>>
>>55289181
>Russian aggression
Getting tired of your dumb nigger president, burgers
>>
>>55289790
So are we.
>>
File: smosh-bored-meme-faces-fb.jpg (90 KB, 1280x670) Image search: [Google]
smosh-bored-meme-faces-fb.jpg
90 KB, 1280x670
still not talking about the TPP.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
>>
>>55289790
thats german media reporting
but we all germans know that u guys aren the aggressors

somehow german people likes russia more then USA
did u know that german people are also US hater
>>
>>55289790
>Takes down several Russian-allied governments
>Russia intervenes
>Russian aggression
Thats how western media works.
>>
I hope it happens and russia can finally break us free from the USA. I hate all this fucking leftist bullshit that they force onto us.
>>
>>55289790
We are as well. Rational people understand he's spewing bullshit. However, the United States is in short supply of rational people.
>>
It's all a diversion from the TPP
>>
>>55290169
>>55290169
>>55290169
>>55290169
^^^^^^^
>>
>yfw military just wanted to troll all of your conspiracy tards
>>
There can literally only be 1 cold war. It will be ww3.
>>
>>55289181
I agree I find it very weird that the US needed to test fire a missile.
>>
>>55291519
We test missiles all the fucking time though man, Brandenburg always tests missiles at least a few per year.
>>
>>55291644
Vandenberg I mean fucking spell check.
>>
>>55289181
Yet another reason why Trump is the only sensible choice for president. He is literally the only person in mainstream American politics who hasn't fallen for the "Russia is our mortal enemy" meme. There is no reason to get into another cold war.
>>
>>55290005
Yes. We're a safe outlet for what's left of your old aggression. You're really super polite to people who might hurt you -- Russian, mudslime, or what have you. Which is disgusting.
>>
>>55291644
Not that publicly though you think the navy didn't know it was gonna light up LA? They knew it was gonna get picked up by the media which then shows the entire world we are testing missiles in the pacific. That was a calculated maneuver for some gain.
>>
>>55289948
TPP is a greater threat than anything. We wouldn't have 4chan if it's implemented. I'm surprised nobody is talking about it especially in this board.
>>
>>55291818
Please Russia is a joke everyone knows this and that plane bombing sealed it.
>>
>>55289181
>armchair general thread

woooh look at me i'm picking apart the bones of public record to show every fucking science project Russia, USA, and China come up with and every time they move a tank to a new garage.
>>
File: 1446890337602.jpg (43 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
1446890337602.jpg
43 KB, 529x352
>>55289262
Kek
>>
The last Cold War put mankind in space. Nothing wrong with a little flexing competition between two superpowers.
>>
>>55289181
To Hell with Obama. As an American patriot, I'd be tempted to fight for the Ruskis. It is just how evil they've let it become.
>>
>>55291923
Literally every launch they have at twighlight lights up the sky. I don't think this ones any different. I mean sure it may have weird Timing and could have to do with Russia, but I'm not convinced yet.
>>
>>55289181
You need a news article to tell you this? The posturing for the past three years didn't let you know? The lack of articles up to this point about Russian and US tensions didn't tip you off that something was going on? The constant cyber attacks against US defense and critical infrastructure wasn't a sign? How dense is the average human?
>>
>>55289262
can't wait for fallout 4: irl edition
>>
File: mv7.jpg (152 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
mv7.jpg
152 KB, 1252x1252
>>55289181
Sorry bud check your sources, Obama won a Noble peace prize for disarmament, so this is impossible.
>>
>>55292136
Not Russia why test a missile in the Pacific if they wanna fuck with Russia? Also this wasn't an area that's well known for weapon tests nor is it around a time of announced war games. Its a very random test that came out of the blue something that the US doesn't really do to often at least unannounced like that.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>55289320
>>55289646
>>55289729
Don't forget your wife gets killed by some dudes in the crytank and the rest of the people on the vault with u survive the blast.
>>
File: 1447037828529.gif (2 MB, 388x218) Image search: [Google]
1447037828529.gif
2 MB, 388x218
>>55292312
>Nobel Peace Prize
>muh dick
>>
File: bart 4.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
bart 4.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>55289181
>this is just a marketing campaign for men going to mars

just like last time boys
>>
>>55291867
the only one that hurt us, was USA and UK

fuck you all srsly.
>>
>>55290169
>>55290265
What can we do about the TPP tho anons? Us calling and emailing senators and spreading the word is not going to sway the votes that are bought out.
>>
>>55295141
What a retard. We didn't do shit compared to the USSR--they would have single-handedly beat you without our intervention. We did jack squat in the European theater, to be quite honest.

>Loves Russia
>Hates America
>Doesn't realize USSR did all of the raping and pillaging
>Focuses on one fucking city (Dresden) we bombed

Boo hoo. I hope Ivan rapes you again.
>>
>>55295937
Oh, and GERMANY was the aggressor in WWII, you shitsucking moron. Refugee crisis best day of my life. I hope Mohammad personally rapes your mother.
>>
>>55290127
How exactly did the USA force Merkel to open her anus for the refugees, you retard? Even Obama isn't pro-refugee (though he lies sometimes and claims he is to the media).

>Something happened in Europe
>FUCKING MURRICANS DID IT

You all deserve this. I can't wait until your shitty nations turn brown. It will be absolutely hilarious. And guess what? Not one of you will fight it. Not one. Because deep down, you too feel like you deserve it. What a bunch of pathetic kekolds.
>>
>>55295937
we would have won the war singlehanded if we werent trapped by 3 sides
fuck you fucking american cunt

>>55295981

stfu sjw feminist muslims fuck
ur country is not even white anymore
ur country is the most degenerate state ever existed

>>55295937
>>55295981
rest of the world hates US bc u guys are the biggest fuck ever lived
ur country was funded on dead bodies and slavery
so go fuck urself fucking american cunts
>>
>>55295937
>>55295981
Nigger Kike Detected, your a fucking retard if you think the usa isnt the biggest corrupt terrorist state in the world, thanks to the jews who run washington and wall street.
>>
File: abelarcher83.jpg (80 KB, 1680x1003) Image search: [Google]
abelarcher83.jpg
80 KB, 1680x1003
Thread reminder to watch Abel Archer 1983 - the last time we seriously came close to nuclear apocalypse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ciy5R-tLiE

Also has bangin' 80s electropop
>>
File: 1447044620291.jpg (41 KB, 481x960) Image search: [Google]
1447044620291.jpg
41 KB, 481x960
>>55290005

you and your minority dumb circle of "redpilled" german friends are putin ass lickers. The majority of the German nation stands behind the US or is neutral.

If you would watch less RT and ken.fm and maybe take that tinfoil hat off, you'd become a functional human being again
>>
>>55295937
>he hasn't heard of the morgenthau plan
what the Russians did was peanuts compared to that IMO
>>
>>55296408
wtf are you talking about

we all know whne hitler died we became a vassal of USA
cant u remember the NSA affair?
every german hates us fucks by now
>>
>>55296363
Our blackest, dumbest negroid is more of a man that every single German man combined. You are the most emasculated, sissy nation on the planet and you even put Sweden to shame. You couldn't fend off an invasion from Ethiopia, much less the entirety of the Middle East.

>ur country was funded on dead bodies and slavery
>Implies this is a bad thing
>Calls me an SJW

You are so brainwashed that you're a kekold even when you're trying to be a nationalist.

Just go put on a fucking dress and bend over for Ahmed. You're done.
>>
>>55296401
>DAH JOOZ DAH JOOZ

Such a fucking retard. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>55296363

you brain-dead, clueless nigger are a disgrace to the german speaking people.

The Wehrmacht couldnt even take ONE big city like St. Petersburg (decided to lay siege to it for years instead) and got their ass beat in smallish town of Stalingrad in January 1943 and you want to tell me the Wehrmacht could have fully occupied Moscow? Get the fuck out of here.

It wasnt "General Winter" that defeated Nazi Germany.

It was the ass raping they took when they decided to attack a country 15 times their size.

Just because the French are pussy boys who surrendered BECAUSE THEY DIDNT LIKE THE IDEA OF PARIS GETTING SHELLED doesnt mean the Germans were a powerful fighting force.

Germany was a smallish country that overran even tinier countries thinking themselves great and making the mistake of attacking the one, big, relevant superpower in their local vicinity. Thats what happened.
>>
>>55296487
thats because we are the vassal of USA
fuck you
you force ur libralbullshit onto us
we jut need to wait when china and russia bombs u all away we gonna be a free state again

fucking degenerate.
>>
>>55296587
>thats because we are the vassal of USA

Bull fucking shit. If Merkel told us to get the fuck out of her country and had the power of the EU behind her, we would have to leave. The entirety of the EU possesses more economic power than the USA.

You aren't a vassal. You are a willing kek to any nation more powerful than you are.
>>
Shit I missed /pol/'s reaction to the Trident test.

Was the autism exquisite?
>>
>>55296567
stfu austrian fuck
your nation belongs to germany dont think u arent related to us fucking degenerate.
we would have won that war bc of we werent pushed into a corner by 3 big states we would have concetrated our force on soviet russia instead spreading them everywhere

and even so we were almost in moskow
how fucking weak must soviet union be to let a "small country" go this far.
fuckface austrian i mean german.

if u look on the stats today our nation germany has the 4 biggest economy in the world.
we had 2 times the "economc wonder".
>>
>>55296737

stop denying history.

Also you must seriously have an IQ of 50 if you honestly think STALIN of all people would have waved the white flag if you have taken Moscow.

Thats like what....10% of Soviet Russia occupied?

Most of the war industry had been moved BEYOND the Ural mountains.

But of course they dont teach you that in schools, do they.
>>
>>55296670
what happened when we found out that USA was spying on us?

merkel said nothing
she wasnt even mad
wanna know why? bc we have no power
we are the vassals
why do we have nuclear ICBMs stationed here that normally belongs to USA doesnt it?
why are here so many american soldiers?
dude stfu already

>>55296810
denying history heh?

like i ssaid if we werent cornered and we could have concetrated all force into soviet we would have taken over everything
but u dont know shit.
it took a winter to stop us
think about it for a sec
if u put the winter into consideration without it we would have won for sure, too.
>>
>>55296670
>If Merkel told us to get the fuck out of her country and had the power of the EU behind her, we would have to leave.
No you wouldn't, you would cry "german nationalism on the rise!" and attack for your Israeli masters. Remember, it was Americans who wrote the current German constitution in the first place.
>You are a willing kek to any nation more powerful than you are.
Better than being a willing kek to a nation far weaker than you are. You Yankees have the power to end ZOG forever. Hell, you could have done nothing and let Saddam Hussein (who, by the way, was a better ally to the US than Israel ever was) give them what they deserve. Instead your men bled and died to serve the kike. And they have done nothing in return except kill more Americans and call your leaders antisemitic while demanding more and more money.

Yankees have no right to call anyone keked. They're the #1 golems for the international jew.
>>
>>55296941
You didn't do anything because you elected a HARDCORE SJW KEKOLD FOR A LEADER. Try electing a proud German next time--assuming there are any of you left. Go eat some licorice and put on a fucking dress.

>>55296949
>No you wouldn't, you would cry "german nationalism on the rise!" and attack for your Israeli masters.

Two words: Iran deal.

What a fucking retard.

And nationalism is good; we are a very nationalistic nation and wouldn't give a shit if Germany finally started to do something for themselves. You retards are the one who perpetuate the American Bear meme mocking our patriotism.

Europeans and Oceania are so keked they actually mock us for TAKING PRIDE IN OUR NATION. Let that sink in.
>>
>>55289181
The Cold War never ended, it was simply the introduction.
>>
>>55296941

Germany was never beating USSR, ever. Hypotheticals are pointless when the reality is that your ancestors were frozen or blown to pieces on the steppe, on the orders of a dying megalomaniac nutcase.

>cornered

Remind me again, which country invaded Holland, France, Belgium, Norway and Luxembourg all at once?
>>
>>55296941

you WERE concentrating ALL forces on the East Front in 1941 - 1943 you uneducated dipshit.

TWO YEARS (Mid 1941 Operation Barbarossa to Mid 1943 Battle of Kursk).

The Battle of Kursk 100%ly decided you could not beat the Soviets.

ONE FULL YEAR LATER, the West Front started in Mid 1944.

Learn some history ffs.
>>
>>55297096
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

CDU IS THE MOST CENTERED -RIGHT WING PARTY WE HAVE

IF YOU GO FOR MORE RIGHT UR A NAZI IF U GO FOR LEFT UR A COMMUNIST

SHE WAS OK TILL THIS YEAR
FUCKING USA MORON STFU
>>
>>55289181
no fucking shit Germany. Did you finally wake up from Cryosleep because this shit has been going on since Putin told Obama to Crimea river.
>>
>>55297372
Your "most right wing party" makes Bernie Sanders look like the bull here in the USA.

The feminist movement started here in the 60s but didn't really spread outside of the blue states (and even there, all of the rural areas are still traditional). But boy oh boy, did you flaming faggot Europeans take that concept and run with it.

No one forced you to be a kekold. It is in your nature. It is in your blood.
>>
>>55297372

AfD, nigga

If 20% of you niggers vote AfD next time, then you will have a good right wing party that isnt the NPD in power.

Look at us. 26% votes FPÖ. All leftists can do is cry Nazi till their throats are sore, then they stop and just accept the fact that this is the way democracy works.
>>
>>55297521
yeah im voting for afd too
they now have 9 %
>>
>>55297372
Calm down.

The US does have considerable power over your country in terms of international politics. That has no bearing on the pro-refugee opinion of many of your countrymen and women.

Worst comes to worst for you guys, things get hotter between the US and Russia/China and under the fog of war you guys have a lot more political freedom.

You are facing a bigger threat than WW3.
>>
>>55291944
9/11
>>
>>55289181

>Be Greatest Ally to the USA
>Becomes Greatest Enemy due to commies
>Stops being commie
>Still Greatest Enemy
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.