[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need your professional opinion, /pol/!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1446513722314.png (225 KB, 574x429) Image search: [Google]
1446513722314.png
225 KB, 574x429
Hi guys. I'm writing a university paper about your Republican candidates, and I need to find the flaws of Cruz. What are they?

Thanks senpai!
>>
Remind me which university this is in case I ever see it listed on a resume.
>>
He's not Trump
>>
>>55289095
He's a goofy looking geezer innit senpai
>>
McGill!
>>
File: 1446959628532.png (231 KB, 272x409) Image search: [Google]
1446959628532.png
231 KB, 272x409
Is /pol/ hiring? :D I'm open for all options ! :D
>>
File: 1446937055387.png (601 KB, 499x647) Image search: [Google]
1446937055387.png
601 KB, 499x647
>Uni
>getting all involved in politics
>>
>>55289095
He's a self-righteous, frog faced, opportunistic demagogue.
>>
Why demagogue? Isn't he the one resisting the Congress RINOs?
>>
>>55289347
Have you seen him in the debates?

His whole schtick is playing off the ignorance of evangelicals while never actually answering questions. He just pontificates like a preacher all the negative shit America is facing while never offering legitimate solutions.
>>
>>55289632

Yes, I have seen him there, actually, and your words resonate quite strongly with what I witnessed as well. But to be honest, doesn't his work in Congress count?
Although that has nothing to do with the Prez campaign!..
>>
>>55289632
And he always conveniently piggybacks off of other candidates' ideas. He's the biggest brown-nose in the Republican party.
>>
>>55289095
http://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/2016-president/

Pros and cons of each candidate from the master Larry Sabato.

Also, I think Cruz fails to come across as easy-going/down-to-earth or as generally likable.
>>
>>55289095
Cruz's wife is a member of an organization that wants to create a union of Canada and Mexico with the US
>>
Boner pirate jew sandalwood
>>
Why would we help with your homework?
>>
very few flaws if you can stomach the evangelical stuff, pol just doesn't talk about him cause he's not memeable
>>
He tries to steal Carson and Trump votes
>>
>>55289765
His work in Congress counts, but if anything it only lowers his reputation; he is pretty much the most hated person in the Senate. He's an opportunist. Everything he has ever done was to appeal to the Tea Party.

He's 44 years old. He's only been a senator since 2013. It's inappropriate for him to run.
>>
>>55290162
you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>55290162
Obama was 45 and a senator for 2 years.
>>
>>55290291
And it was inappropriate for him to run too. I don't have a double-standard. Obama is the 2rd worst president since WW2.
>>
>>55289918
>http://www.centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/2016-president/
thank you!!
>>
>>55289095
Literally the biggest corporate shill.
Even worse than Rubio
>>
>>55290819
Is it common in the Netherlands for people to keep up with the American elections?
>>
>>55290888
I think it's safe to say the average dutch person knows more about your politics than ours.

This is because our elections are boring, and your elections are a funhouse in comparison.

As for me I have personal reasons to follow the elections, also partly because it's fun.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.