[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forced to read the race-mixing propaganda called "Othello"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: li-1933bookburn-ushmm-620.jpg (91 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
li-1933bookburn-ushmm-620.jpg
91 KB, 620x349
Forced to read the race-mixing propaganda called "Othello" for my literature class. I hate these mandatory arts credits.

Was Shakespeare a Jew?
>>
Probably.

And Iago did nothing wrong.
>>
Merchant of Venice. Shakespeare hates kikes
>>
>>55288782
>mandatory arts credits.
That's fucked up bro
>>
>>55288782
It's getting bad here, my wife took a WW1 history class, the reading material was one book all about blacks, a fiction book and a generalized book.

Utter rubbish!
>>
>>55289318

Yeah, my university is exclusively science majors, but to be accredited in the United States the degree plans have to follow stringent guidelines such as 6 humanities credits, 6 composition credits, etc.

The Arts department is so small because it consists of literally 8 or 9 courses that they rolled it in with the Sciences department.
>>
>>55289619
that sounds absolutely cu.ck
luckily we dont have that shit here
>>
>>55289541

I hate the college culture in general, but at least my university is pretty red pilled.
>>
My wife is literally a Grade A Science student, that has but a few credits to go. She is literally failing history because she doesn't conform to the left wing ideology of the professor.

The teacher is a old feminist women that presses a politically correct agenda. When i myself attended the university for history, i too encountered this and dropped out completely disgusted and angry.
>>
>>55288782

Redpill: othello wasn't black
>>
>>55290048

I really need this degree, sometimes I just have to grin and bear it. We need to overhaul the way universities are ran in our country.
>>
>>55290152
I've dedicated my life to fighting Marxism, i literally couldn't stand it and had to get out.
>>
>>55288782

Nigger, are you retarded? I know you're probably only 18, but Shakespeare wrote The Merchant of Venice, which easily reflects Europe's glorious history of anti-semitism.
>>
>>55289318

Yeah, unfortunately giving a shit about art isn't normal in America like it used to be in Europe, so we have requirements to remind us that we was kingz n sheeit before the kike nation undermined our heritage.
>>
>>55288782
Othello is shown for the brutal animalistic murderer that his race so easily breeds... his fate is doom..how is this approbation?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.