[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wouldn't like for Humanity be better if we joined all Nations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: World_Politics.jpg (76 KB, 809x300) Image search: [Google]
World_Politics.jpg
76 KB, 809x300
Why are we living divided and killing each other, rivaling each other and many more pieces of bullshit that doesn't contribute to Humanities future.

And instead becoming a super one nation that helps everyone as a whole? Why has this not happened?
>>
>>55288608
>wouldn't like for humanity be
>>
>>55288608
Wouldn't it be better for mammality of all mammals joined together?
>>
Humans are not a homogenous species. It is better to create firm bounds than to make us all intimate with our hatred of those unlike us.
>>
>>55288608
Because humanity uses conflict to move forward.

If we sat together quietly and did nothing for a million year eventually we would be wiped out by an asteroid.

Instead we compete and fight and aspire to be better than each other. And that will take us to the stars.
>>
>>55288608
No. It's not my responsibility to provide labor for others, nor is it my intention to prop up a system that rapes the planet for resources. It's nice to talk about a unified world, but people that do usually have no respect of natural laws and only seek to perpetuate a globalist narrative of conquest by subversion and intellectual dishonesty. They also don't understand that dissolving all borders would immediately lead to the rise in things like drug and human trafficking. Not to mention the quality of life and value of labor would drop through the floor.

It stands to reason that the ONE PPL brigade is being manipulated by big transnational capitalists, to bring about a brown serf race that scrapes by in a fashion to the life lived by the average Chinese or Brazilian. The wealthy will be the only ethnically homogeneous groups on Earth, all separate from each other and unified in their wealth and manipulation of the lower classes. They can afford bunkers and mercenary armies, and benefit directly from the status quo.

Just my two cents.
>>
>>55288608
Because that will require a tremendous amount of consciousness self awareness, something that the general public is not ready for.
>>
>>55288762
>>55288849
>>55288923
>>55289324
>>55289383

Pure autism, Basically you're all saying a Unified world would be devastating because human's need conflict to move forward. That's not true at all, its not as if capitalism is involved that much worldwide, there will still be companies, people who aspire to be better than what they are and push market growths forwards. The world will not stop just because everyone is under one flag. Natural resources won't be damaged as much as they are now so wtf are you even talking about with that.

I feel people just fear a new world order or change for the better and bullshit reasons to stay with a broken system than to not.
>>
>>55288923
>not uniting under a one world emperor and creating an interplanetary empire
>>
>>55289819
because what if we get stuck with a really shitty monopoly. our own governments prove themselves corrupt and inept all the time. you want to lump that shit all into one?
>>
>>55289819
>>55289852
War created empires and the drive to improve technology.

Fear of it, prep for it, fighting in it. It has always been war.
>>
>>55288608
>Why has this not happened?
Because you're a fucking hamburger
>>
File: download.png (10 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10 KB, 209x241
>joining all nations together

you want countries that have different culture, religion language and morals to form together a superstate?

tumblr kike pls go

Its already exists its called USA
>>
Why have the kikes been shitposting so hard lately?
>>
People would still behave as if they were separate nations. People would be inclined to help their own before other people. People would resent what was essentially foreign leadership.
The leader would end up being from whatever country had the largest population.
Countries do not all share similar beliefs and values so no one would propose it in the first place, let alone agree to pursue the idea.

>why doesn't everyone on our block all live in a big house together?
>it would make things more simple and save on lots of resource :)
>works on paper, why don't we give it a try!
>>
>>55289819
There would be only localized conflicts though, not the prolonged campaigns designed to subjugate and destroy. There is also no reason to believe that a large portion of past conflicts were instigated by the aforementioned.

Everyone took the human tendency towards struggle seriously until fairly recently, even Marx. Using a dialectic analysis of history, it should be obvious that wealthy classes would seek to protect their ill-gotten gains by dividing humanity into classes and into fictional races, with no regard to the organic flow of development that occurs during the free association of humans.

Look at the map of Africa today for an example. Now imagine it on a global scale.
>>
Before we join borders, we need to join our states of mind.

All humans must embrace humanitarianism. And it would be very helpful if the average intelligence was much higher than it is right now. We can solve this intelligence gap with genius sperm banks.
>>
>>55290239
>"... conflicts WEREN'T instigated..."

Fix'd.
>>
>>55289819
I'm not saying a unified world would be bad. I'm saying it's currently impossible.
>>
>>55288608
Differences in culture, religion and political agendas, couples with inflated sense of nationalism. The world will never be fully unified. Even if there were an extraterrestrial threat, I'm convinced that there would be people siding with them.
>>
Only if you throw niggers and mudshits out.
>>
>>55290239
A global clusterfuck?

Marvellous. My balls are tingling in glee.
>>
I honestly wouldn't mind if we were all white.
Expect for the French, kick them out too.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 900x720
> Rising above countries and armies, our world with no boundaries will become one. For the ideal. For the people.
>>
>>55288608

How about no ? You saw what Europe became ?

>>55290884

>Venezuela
>relevant

Pablo plz
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.