[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens to the project of civillization of Mars if humanity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Comet_over_Mars.jpg (308 KB, 2048x1037) Image search: [Google]
Comet_over_Mars.jpg
308 KB, 2048x1037
What happens to the project of civillization of Mars if humanity collectively invades Canada?
>>
File: designatedshittingplanet.jpg (32 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
designatedshittingplanet.jpg
32 KB, 500x283
>>55288420

POO
>>
>>55288441
Loo?
>>
>>55288420
DESIGNATED
>>
>>55288420
Did you just brought a laptop to a designated shitting beach, squatted over it and took a dump on keyboard and posted whatever came of it?
>>
>>55288532
SHITPOSTING
>>
ok maybe it's time for no more flags
>>
>>55288783
His question was retarded, so our replies had no impact on the quality of the thread.
>>
>>55288723
>>55288420
shitskin OP is shitposting

>Shitskin OP fucks up my shawarma
>Nato temporarily occupies India
>Allow muslims to take power
>Begin the mass execution of cattle
>>
>>55288420
Why would you say such a thing?
>>
>>55288783
he probably only posted this thread because he has an indian proxy
>>
Stop streetposting
>>
>>55288723
CURRYNIGGER
>>
>>55288441
Jesus Christ every fucking time an Indian posts I go into their thread knowing what to expect and it cracks me up every time. I don't even know why I'm laughing so hard.
>>
File: 327.jpg (40 KB, 474x600) Image search: [Google]
327.jpg
40 KB, 474x600
much ganja was consumed that day
>>
>>55289177
it's the only reason I come to a thread where an indian has posted. I hope this meme lives on for eternity
>>
>"What happens to the project of civillization of Mars if humanity collectively invades Canada", Ralhfeep writes on his 20 year old laptop hooked up to a car battery
>with a smile and a glimmer in his eye, he thought "India is better than Canada"
>he had just landed a hot job in tech support making a cool $5/hour and was on top of the world
>in that very moment, his triumph suddenly fell short
>his stomach began to twist and rumble
>perhaps it was the fermented cow feces he ate
>no that can't be, cows are holy beings
>it must have been the leftover curry he has been eating for the past two weeks
>in a hurry Ralhfeep jumped out of his shanty and ran down the beach
>shit caked his feet and squeezed between his toes as he ran across his beautiful, brown country
>he found his favorite spot, bent over and released
>onlooking small children watched in horror as Ralhfeep unleashed a hurricane from his anus
>the God's were kind and a wave came up and washed Ralhfeep's ass for him (for the most part)
>Ralhfeep then ran back to his shanty, in hopes that other countries would acknowledge his country's space program and potential to become a super power
>little did he know, India was not held in high esteem on 4chan
>>
File: 1438056643125.gif (2 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1438056643125.gif
2 MB, 450x253
>>55289595
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.