[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>biggest El Niño event in human history >>largest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 460x276
>>biggest El Niño event in human history
>>largest hurricane ever scene
>>live in canada
>>still no snow
It's a great life in canada.
Fuck the rest of you when you die of water shortage.
>>
>live in bumfuck Alaska
>get my supplies delivered by dog sled
>murder people and bury their bodies in the permafrost
i am advanced canada
>>
>>55287841
>murder people and bury their bodies in the permafrost

I fucking hate it when my pets die in the winter.
>>
File: 1446520986454s.jpg (3 KB, 119x125) Image search: [Google]
1446520986454s.jpg
3 KB, 119x125
>>55287841
Agreed!
>>
>>55287841
Most of the US had flooding this year.
If we had a giant system of canals, Cali would never have to worry again, we'd just feed them our flood water.
Fuckers could even water their lawns again in the Southwest.
>>
>>55288352
I wonder what might be the long term costs and consequences of such a scheme. Could it fuck up the gulf of Mexico somehow?
>>
>>55288499
I think we would have to impose limits of sorts, but I think even half the flooding Texas alone received would save CA from the drought.
>>
>>55288961
Yeah... like an aqueduct. Interesting.

I think it would be way too expensive. That's a long way to go.
>>
>>55289193
I think the final result would be worth it.
Welfare rats can be used for cheap labor.
Any who refuse can be thrown into the sea.
>>
>>55287841
>Forgetting you have Le weedman of current year as PM
Nice try Cankek, but say hi to Ahmed for me
>>
>>55287841
I was out sawing wood in the forest in a tshirt today. Shit was cash as fuck.
>>
>>55288352
>Cali would never have to worry again

Fuck California. We need to build a wall there, too, to stop them from spreading.
>>
>>55287841
We're on track for the greatest snowfall in recorded history this winter.
>>
>>55290211
I hope so. My skidoo is all tuned up and ready to ride and everyone is unemployed so there will be plenty of people to go with.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.