[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two NigNog Cops Shoot White 5 Year Old. Media Response: Yawn.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/two-louisiana-cops-arrested-fatal-shooting-boy-6-n459136

Can you imagine the outrage had the races been reversed?
>>
>>55286934

White kid shoulda checked his privilege
>>
fuck white kids lol, louisiana so nothing was lost
>>
>>55286934

This wont even make it to the major news outlets.
>>
>>55287130
It was on Canadian news this evening. That and the moose thing.
>>
>>55286934
It's not news that some black people shot some white people. It happens all the time. Constantly. They're raping and murdering us.
>>
>>55287128
quiet boy
learn to speak when the master tells you it's ok
>>
>>55286934
The cops woulda not been charged with anything if they had been white
>>
File: kkk.jpg (20 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
20 KB, 603x453
Nignog cops will be the first to hang on the Day of the Rope.
>>
>>55287130
It was on CNN here.
>>
>be american child
>get shot by cops
>>
File: 1385959799764.png (166 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1385959799764.png
166 KB, 500x500
>whites getting BTFO again
>>
>>55287130
It was on NBC earlier tonight. I think the thing that pissed me off the most about the whole encounter, was that, according to initial reports, the reason the cops were chasing the dude was because he "had an argument with his girlfriend' at a poolhall. They called the fucking cops on a guy because he was arguing with his gf, like, holy fuck.
>>
>>55286934
CNN has covered it since it started

I'm sure evening news covered it too

It's the SJWs that are silent about, even though cops were arrested for killing an innocent person
>>
>>55286934
From the sounds of it he ran with his child and they pursued. Then fired upon the vehicle to prevent it from leaving.

I am honestly on the cops side until more evidence is released. The Chief throwing them under the bus can mean what they did was out of line but it could also just be him covering his ass since a young child is involved.

If it turns out he was flees and the police were unaware of the child in the vehicle they did their job.

Don't fucking resist arrest and flee the police shitheads. Especially if you have a kid on board.
>>
>>55287130
It made it onto my local news here. Nobody is talking much about it though
>>
>>55286934
Jesus fucking Christ.

They go on about fucking racist white copes.

We need to get this trending on Twitter. Using racist, normal, and anti-cop tweets and hashtags to get it out there faster.
>>
>>55288048
>Then fired upon the vehicle to prevent it from leaving.

The claim is he tried to run back up into the cops. One article said the car was perpendicular to the cops, so that couldn't have happened

>Orange spray paint marks the orientation of Few’s car and three patrol cars, at the intersection of Taensas Street and Martin Luther King Drive. The particular placement of the cars – and a spray of glass from the passenger’s side of Few’s car – seems to indicate Few was not backing toward the officers. His car was perpendicular to them, and the officers’ shots hit the driver’s side broadside.

https://archive.is/9hLHx
>>
The kid was autistic too
>>
>>55288425
he used to have a gold account here
>>
>>55286934
>5 year old white child swaggering with privilege
>must be shot because black lives matter
>>
File: police.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
police.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>55286934
>pigs
>>
>>55288529
>driver was then charged for attempted murder
>>
And nothing of value was lost desu
>>
DINDUNUFFIN
I
N
D
U
>>
>>55286934
They were arrested for murder in a state that has the death penalty,
we get our justice
>>
>>55288529

>gendarmeria nacional

Argies? Chilis?
>>
>>55286934

Looks like they chimped out and forgot all their police training. That's always a problem with negros. No matter how hard you train or try to educate them, when they get panicked they revert back into monkeys.
>>
>>55287830
>be australian
>australian
>>
>>55286934
Niggers are shit
check these tracks about jungle life
https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
>>
File: cops.webm (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
cops.webm
3 MB, 320x180
No bootlickers when the cops are black? Predictable
>>
Ben Carson was right
>>
>>55286934
http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/suicide-men-50s-causes-1.3263412

I'm surprised they even bothered to write about something like this at all. I mean, shouldn't the research and news reporting dollars go towards wymmyn and oppressed peoples?
>>
>both officers were working side jobs as city marshals
>after what officials described as a pursuit

Were the niggers in uniform? Were they operating a police vehicle? Did the guy even know they were cops when he fled? Why were they pursuing him? (The state has retracted its "warrant service" claim.) Right now it looks like:

>two niggers pull guns on white man
>he flees
>they execute him and his six-year-old son

Who's going to submit the FOIA request and sue when they won't release the tape?
>>
>>55287939
He was probably beating her
>>
>>55290076
Double standards are great

Plus this is actually an innocent kid that actually didn't do anything
>>
>>55290076
Easily two-thirds of those were justified just from what can be seen in the GIF.

But you're missing the point here. The narrative is that white cops murder blacks all hours of the day, but the facts are literally exactly the opposite. Every single case Black Lives Matter has cried and moaned about has been lawful self-defense. Now when the shoe's on the other foot, nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>55287130
It has, but look at how they frame it. There's no suggestion that the cops had racial malice aforethought when they slaughtered those two innocent whites, whereas even in situations where white cops use lawful force against blacks, it's spun into some tale of white supremacy enforced at the barrel of a gun.
>>
File: 1446606644792.png (55 KB, 281x355) Image search: [Google]
1446606644792.png
55 KB, 281x355
>>55286934
>5 year old
>says 6 in the link
>>
>>55290492
The blacks are silent on blacks killing blacks

In Chicago a 9 year son of a gang member was killed, along with who knows how many dozen others were killed. Guess which one get attention?

Funny that the mom of the dead kid supposedly bought a car with thespent $17K raised for the family
>>
File: 92a.png (228 KB, 430x364) Image search: [Google]
92a.png
228 KB, 430x364
>>55290742
>>
>>55290424
>Plus this is actually an innocent kid that actually didn't do anything
>implying /pol/ wouldn't be applauding white cops for killing a 5 year old nigger child
>>
See, america is becoming a jungle with chimps running around!
It's so upsetting that I made this song about Jungle Life survival:

https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
>>
>>55290641
When it's a black cop or cops killing a black it's just police brutality. Just look at Freddie Gray, three of the six are black and it's one of them that has the severest charges.
>>
>>55290931
Read again, double standards
>>
the one one left maybe mixed but there's no way in fucking hell your gonna tell me the right one is a fucking nigger. /pol/ obvious not gonna call this out cause it fits their narrative.
>>
>>55290742
Who cares if it's 18 year old infant, he's dead
>>
>>55286934
Yep. It got a whopping 5 minutes on CNN. If the races were reversed, there would be national outrage for 2 weeks. Nonstop media coverage, and probably a city would be burning and looted.
>>
>>55291103
Tumblr and the MSM deem them 'men of color'. If you're not blind as a fucking bat you should see why.

They're sure as fuck not white and that doesn't fit the media's narrative one jot.
>>
>>55291358
Men of colors sure, but have you look through this thread? Nigger, Nigger, Black I'm fairly certain no one even look at the pic and just started up nigger shitposting.exe
>>
>>55286934

Reporting on blacks killing whites is incitement to racial hatred.

Reporting on whites killing blacks is bringing attention to the continuing suffering of an oppressed minority resulting from racism.
>>
>>55288529
lmao what the hell
>>
>>55291358
>>55291494
>men of color

That is triggering language, it's person of color that is more accepted
>>
>muh no media response

can this meme stop, ive heard this about every fucking viral story from every race on every side of every argument.
>>
>>55286934

I'm surprised they actually showed it was niggers who killed a White kid.
>>
When is the body camera footage going to be released?
>>
>>55292278
Probably never.
>>
>>55287855
Build wall taco nigger faggot
>>
>>55289254
Argies
>>
The victims were white, stuff like this happens every day.
Give the media a break, if they started to cover stuff like this as well there'd be no time to cover any other news.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.