[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people on this earth this stupid When did you give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: wow.png (10 KB, 768x87) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
10 KB, 768x87
>There are people on this earth this stupid
When did you give up, /pol/?
>>
>>55286831
Kanye had nothing a made 3hundred million, trump did nothing and inherited his fathers money went bankrupt and then exploited the state to bail him out
>>
>>55286831
At first glance I read that as monkey skills.
Would have been accurate.
>>
>>55286918
You're a total jackass faggot. Trump had 3 companies that went bankrupt out of the hundreds that he ran. Seriously... that's not bad AT ALL. He did a fantastic job making money. He got a million dollars and made BILLIONS from it.

Go fucking commit suicide you misinformed idiot.
>>
>>55286918

Trump got a million from his dad. He made 10 billion on his on.
>>
>>55287056
>>55287061
trump got 200 million from dad and made 3 billion but he would have made that anyway if he did nothing, kanye started with NOTHING and made 300 million, kanye is a more succesful business man percentagely
>>
>>55287649
>acts and personifies the nigger expertly on public forum
>is successful

Afraid not good sir.
>>
>>55287649
Sticking dick into a kardashian and getting half nigger baby does not make you successful.
>>
>>55287905
No, but making $500 million from nothing does.
>>
>>55287649
Where do you get your information? Trump did NOT get 200 million from his dad... like at all. It was nowhere near 200 million.
>>
>>55286831
ugh, I'd liken that critter to the same vein of people who say "I am voting Obama because he seems cool" or in other words, somebody who knows fuck all about politics.
>>
>>55288015

gettin concrete monkeys to worship you and spend their guvbux on a cd isnt what most would call business.
Granted trump had a head start, he still does better business that the other guy. you cant deny that
>>
>>55287649

>started with 200 million

I like the part where you provided citations to back up your assertions.
>>
>>55287649
Even if that were true. Trump has build giant beautiful buildings and golf courses that will last well after he is gone. Kayne made shitty jungle music that will be forgotten after a generation.
>>
>>55290908
>Kayne made shitty jungle music that will be forgotten after a generation.
my dude kanye is a pretty decent producer and a lot of his albums will be remembered. but trump is definitely the better businessman
>>
>>55287649
Just stop, kanye. We all know you weren't a gangster. You were a middle class faggot.
>>
>>55288046
You can't just offend 90% of the Trump supporters on /pol/ like that.
>>
>>55286918
>bankrupt
>not knowing the different chapters of bankruptcy
>>
>>55292025
>implying WALL is just cool
>implying it won't be STONE COLD
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.