[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Marco Rubio?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Marco Rubio.jpg (314 KB, 3000x1686) Image search: [Google]
Marco Rubio.jpg
314 KB, 3000x1686
Thoughts on Marco Rubio?
>>
His name sounds like a disgusting sex act or a special entree from a latino restaurant.

>"I'm about to Marco Rubio this bitches asshole."
>"Yes, I'll have the Marco Rubio with a side of quac."
>>
>>55285809
SPIC
>>
>Supports the TPP
Literally no other issue is more important at the moment.
>>
Establishment Politician No. 3041, Young Latino Hope Model, Patent No. 590381.
>>
>Marco!
>Rubo!
>>
>>55287630
>Latino
Cubans aren't Latinos.
>>
>>55285809

He may end up getting my vote on Super Tuesday, depending on who drops out between the first 4 primaries and March 1.
>>
Based Rubio is the GOPs only chance.

Trump loses to Hillary in every poll. He will loose and the dems will take the senate and house as well.
>>
>>55287692
>Cubans aren't Latinos.
Let me guess, they're white. Kek.
>>
Puppet of Neocon Jews.

A young ethnic who served less than one term in government.

What could go wrong?
>>
>>55287947
>who served less than one term in government

lololololol

He has a much longer political career than Barry did. Rubio was the Speaker in the Florida House before going to Washington.
>>
Now that the field is being narrowed down, I'd like to see what he has to say in an actual debate rather than a group press conference.
>>
>>55285809
Dirty immigrant.
>>
>>55287945
Correct.
>>
>>55287945
I'm Cuban and have 0 to do with any "latino" my comrades are only Europeans and white Cubans.
>>
>>55285809
Thoughts on Rubio:

>In the Democrat's pocket like the Bush Dynasty
>Gang of 8 Dealings
>supports Obama care
>supports amnesty
>is running his campaign through a Democrat funded PAC

Yeah no, he was taught by Jeb Bush for a reason. He may be slightly younger and much more well spoken, but he is not to be trusted.
>>
Rubio is the GOP's best chance, and everyone knows it.

People on the Right scream that he's a moderate and don't want a replay of the 2008 and 2012 losses. But they miss the real reason Romney lost: Romney had a HUGE "empathy gap" with Obama. When voters were polled on things like "which candidate would be better for the economy/foreign policy/etc" Romney won almost across the board. But on the question of "which candidate cares about people like me?" Romney lost huge because he'd been painted as the worst parts of Gordon Gekko and the Monopoly man combined.

They can't do that to Rubio, since his family was never rich, and he himself was middle class until a few years ago when he published his book. He was in credit card and student loan debt until very recently -- that's something a lot of Americans relate to.

The contrast with Hillary is great on many levels too. Put the young, handsome, articulate, not-too-rich Rubio on the same stage as the old, out of touch, cynical, robotic Hillary and it's a huge plus.

Incidentally, you can tell that the Democrats know Rubio is the most dangerous candidate because they're attacking him on the stupidest shit. Four years after mocking Romney for being too rich, they're attacking Rubio for not being rich enough: for having credit card and student loan debt, and for not being born into money. I don't even think Hillary's driven a car in decades.
>>
>>55285809
>supports TPP
>pro amnesty
>literally no experience running anything
>finances are shit

Yeah, no thanks
>>
>>55288505
How much are they paying per post over at the Soros PAC these days?
>>
>>55287851

fucking this

Trump may be based but he's failing so hard against Shillary. Rubio may be softer on immigration but he's miles better than anything the Dems can push up
>>
>>55287851
RARE FLAG
>>
>>55288577
We need to win. Fuck your purity test
>>
>>55287945
Not all of them are, but Rubio certainly is.
>>
>>55288859
And we'll win with Trump.

The people know at this point that the Republican party is not what it once was.and with Trump bringing up PACs as a topic more and more the people will soon also realize that many of the GOP candidates are actually being funded by Democrats.

There is no true Republican Party any longer, just politicians under the guise of a "conservative candidate" when they're really in the Dem's pocket through and through.

At this point it is clear, no matter what happens to Trump, the Republican Party as it is today, must restructure itself completely if it wishes to survive in the distant future.
>>
sheldon adelson owns him. I hope he gets elected. more shekels!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.