[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a single good reason why consensual incest shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: 3thiI-xjzYU.jpg (47 KB, 460x351) Image search: [Google]
3thiI-xjzYU.jpg
47 KB, 460x351
Is there a single good reason why consensual incest shouldn't be legal?
>>
>>55284831
it has De Facto legality.

If it's truly consensual who's gonna even know?
>>
nope.
>>
>>55284831
Nope. Consenting adults should be free to do whatever they like so long as they are not infringing on the equal rights of others. If both parties are able to consent to sex, even if they are related, they should be permitted to have sex.

Whether or not they should be permitted to reproduce is another question entirely, however.
>>
>>55284831

It would allow less genetic diversity and inbreeding, leading to a weaker human species and a population that looks like the UK and New England.
>>
>>55284972
Kekd
>>
>>55284892
This. It's only a problem when an older family member is taking advantage of an adolescent or a child.
>>
>>55284892

"De Facto" legality is a contradiction in terms.

The murderer whose crime is never discovered has nevertheless committed an illegal act. The person who jaywalks in a city with a code making jaywalking illegal, has broken the law. Even when traffic is slow. Even if a cop stops the person, and lets them off with a warning on their own discretion. Even if no cop stop occurs at all.

Torturing an analogy just a bit, when a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, it makes a sound. Because a different set of laws (those of elementary physics) are still in effect, in the absence of human observers. In one sense, it takes a certain human arrogance to even suppose that things are otherwise in the absence of human observation, just as it takes a certain human ignorance to suppose that laws are not in effect even if enforcement (another form of observation) is found wanting.

If some particular jurisdiction has a statute to the effect that x (say, an act of incest) is against the law in that jurisdiction, and the act is performed within that jurisdiction by two persons, say consenting adults, who are never discovered, They have both de jure and "de facto" committed an illegal act. Your construction, anon, is absurd.
>>
>>55285685
lighten up faggit. it's just an anime image board
>>
>>55284831
It fucks our gene pool, m8
>>
File: tumblr_ndjte3oWQC1rg7xfqo2_540.png (259 KB, 540x355) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndjte3oWQC1rg7xfqo2_540.png
259 KB, 540x355
>>55284831
No. Just know it will never be as pure and beautiful as Pinecest.
>>
>>55285846
Let's go back to /gfg/, lad.
>>
>>55285771

> say something stupid, but not just stupid, actually literally self-contradictory
> get comprehensively called out, or "BTFO"
> "dude settle down don't shoot up the place lol we're just kidding around"
>>
>>55285685
"De Facto" legality is a short way of saying "it didn't happen if nobody finds out it happened", there is nothing formal about it.
>>
It should be legal, but any spawn that they produce should be shot on site though.
>>
>>55284831
>consensual incest
If they're both adults or the same age if no, sure.
>>
>>55284972
If we want to strengthen the human race as a whole, incest is the last thing to be concerned about.
It doesn't need laws to support it if we hadn't destroyed religion, communities, neighborhoods and family groups with incessant government intervention.
Social stigma would be enough.

But if we're looking to improve human beings, then we will have to look to eugenics.
My suggestion?
Sterilize:
>anyone below 100IQ (Test at 15 and again at 18)
>felons
>violent criminals with more than 5 arrests (in the case of only misdemeanors)
>anyone on government welfare for exceeding 2 consecutive years
>anyone who wants an abortion and can't pay for it themselves
>any violation of the public trust while holding a tax payer funded position
>anyone on social security for anything relating to their mental/psychological state

Just the first one will do more good than prevention of the occasional incest.
But the full boat would elevate humanity in just a couple generations.
Anyone sterilized could work hard to prove they can raise a child made with superior genes.
>>
>>55284831
Incestuous relations are okay and good as long as it's just father/daughter or siblings(and only imouto, no older sister) and she's young (<13) and unmarried and he doesn't put it in her kitty or butt because those belong to her husband. When a girl is grown she should be married and therefore not messing around with her dad or brother.
How will a girl know her daddy really loves her and thinks she's pretty if he won't cum inside her?
>>55285170
>problem when an older family member is taking advantage of an adolescent or a child.
Do you think all sex with a little girl is "taking advantage" of her?
>>
Incest? My older brother once sucked my cock. Then I had to give him a spanking for being bad.

However he didn't learn his lesson so I had to shave off his body hair and force him to wear panties.

Then I buttfucked him.
>>
File: 1446433630264.jpg (76 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
1446433630264.jpg
76 KB, 399x482
>>55284831
Autism
Or worse
>/thread
>>
Because it produces retarded babies.
>>
File: alblendtr15.jpg (136 KB, 1275x713) Image search: [Google]
alblendtr15.jpg
136 KB, 1275x713
>>55289792
Sex doesn't have to lead to making babby, it can just be a fun thing in the family.
>>
>>55284831
Real life isn't anime.
>>
>>55285685
>it takes a certain human arrogance to even suppose that things are otherwise in the absence of human observation

this happens every second of your life though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

the double slit experiment changes its result based on nothing except human observation

it isn't arrogance
it is real life
not really relevant to the argument but might wana use a different analogy
>>
File: charles-ii-of-spain_mainstory1.jpg (15 KB, 468x326) Image search: [Google]
charles-ii-of-spain_mainstory1.jpg
15 KB, 468x326
They have ways of knowing.
>>
It's not legal?

Shit.
>>
As long as its of legal age, and no breeding takes place. (Or maybe underage sibling sex. Not parental. Me and my sister used to practice french kissing, and fondling eachother when we were in like jr high. Nothing weird about it, I think that's just natural curiosity)
>>
>>55288809
I wish this is things are done along with euthanize any mutants or retards. I would throw in other reasoning tests, 100iq pushed to 110, and sterilize individuals below 6 feet by the time theyre 18-20.
>>
Can you actually get arrested just for fucking a relative? Assuming you were somehow caught by authorities
>>
It compromises the moral fabric holding society tog-
Oh wait it's TWENTY FIFTEEN.

LEGALIZE ALL THE DEGENERACY.
>>
File: f71.jpg (42 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
f71.jpg
42 KB, 680x680
>>55284831

>accidental pregnancy

>baby likely look like pic related

>society has to take care of the monster for however many decades it manages to live through
>>
File: 1445580451658.jpg (113 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
1445580451658.jpg
113 KB, 500x513
Why would you want to fuck your cousin or sister when there are 3 billion other women out there to fuck?
>>
File: 1443811745395.jpg (782 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1443811745395.jpg
782 KB, 1600x1067
>>55293189
We need more of these freakshows though. It's top-tier maymay material.
>>
>>55293119
Yea, there was a case in Germany that got caught when they had children, they only sent the guy to prison.

When he got out they had more children, and he was sent back to prison again.
>>
>>55286115

There is absolutely everything formal about it. Once you use Latin in your argument, you are being formal. You don't get to worm your way out of your argument, if you felt strongly enough about things to use Latin.

You are defending the indefensible, which is a contradiction in terms. You gibber.

>>55292474

You get points for invoking the quantum-stuff in an appropriate context, which is why I qualified my language as I did (in a sense...). In a more prosaic context, also look up the "Hawthorne effect" which is where laborers behave differently precisely because they know (or are told) that they are being watched by management. Well done.

it still doesn't touch my "everyday" stuff in the above post, with regard to our understanding of what the law is. Newtonian kinematics is still a viable model on a human scale, and means what it says, regardless of observation. So too written human law, regardless of enforcement.
>>
>>55292986
Nobody will find out anyways if you find the perfect time.
>>
>>55284831
1. It is problematic for children to be considered to be operating as equals when dealing with adults. Unequal relationship then makes the 'consensual' part problematic.
>>
>>55286115
He's saying that everything has de facto legality. Kinda like "Its not against the rules if you don't get caught." can really be applied to anything, so de facto legality always exists and is therefore not a valid response, is his argument.
>>
>>55284831
In cases of incest between a parent and child or a older and younger siblings - the imbalance of power and authority in the relationship bring serious questions of consent into consideration.
>>
>>55293189
My fav meme. Incest has virtually negligible increased chances of disorder. Fuck the Hapsburg had it forced for generations and all they had was a fucked jaw and Charles II the second who had the mental capabilities of a high functioning downer.
>>
>>55292986
>Not parental
Why not? Daddy/daughter is the purest form of love.
>>
>>55293749
> or a older and younger siblings
So 15 year old fucking 14 year old and vice versa is bad?
>>
>>55289792
The media should stop pushing women 35 years old and up to have children then.
>>
>>55293749
There's always "an imbalance of power", that's no way to determine if a relationship is bad/abusive.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.