[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/. I need graph and statistics regarding Islamic extremism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: extremism.png (50 KB, 484x717) Image search: [Google]
extremism.png
50 KB, 484x717
Hello /pol/.
I need graph and statistics regarding Islamic extremism for a debate I have to go through on Wednesday.
Thank you for your time
>>
The flag says I am American, and I live in the US, but I am Italian. Sorry for the English.
>>
>>55284774
brb.
Looking up the various polls conducted in the UK for percentage of Muslims who support Sharia.
>>
Sounds interesting. What's your actual debate topic? Opposing an influx of "refugees," perhaps?
>>
>>55284945
Also, but as a general idea is the compatibility of Islam with the West
>>
>>55284774
>A 2013 poll from Pew showed that 13% of American Muslims said that violence against civilians is often, sometimes or rarely justified to defend Islam

>Estimates range that between five to 12 million Muslims live in the United States

You do the math
>>
>>55285019
Then you shouldn't be using statistic that characterize muslim behavior, because the retort is extremely easy.

"Most muslim are normal non-violent people who want to have ordinary lives.", which is approximately true.

You can only argue from source, which you're fucked if you don't know.

There's really only one way of doing this :

1. Determine what "the west" is meant to be. It's values, it's normative claims.

2. Determine what Islam is meant to be. It's values, it's normative claims.

3. Show that the normative claims of both system cannot be applied at the same time.

For instance, the Koran makes it clear that Islam is supposed to be a theocracy. This is so because the Koran tells you what the punishment for certain criminal acts should be, and therefore it is implied that the government should be theocratic in nature. It also mandate the levying on tax on both muslims and non muslim, re-reinforcing the fact that it mandates a caliphate, and it furthermore refers to "muslims" as a single political unit.
>>
>>55285552
While I do generally agree with you (going for the throat, i.e. the ideology itself is the safest bet) I do think that providing examples of a higher frequency of extremism within Islam could help me in supporting my points.

Because it is much higher. If "most" is 99%, it's okay. If "most" is 60%, it's more of an issue.

I am quite sure that muslims in Europe and muslims in Canada are very different. So far, based on my experience, it holds true for muslims in American and muslims in Europe.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (550 KB, 1425x1628) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
550 KB, 1425x1628
From an anon who posted this a few days ago.
Not really statistics but a nice way to see how islamisation works
>>
>>55285769
I'd loosely back my claim up with opinion polls only if I could make the link between the scriptures and the opinion clear, and it'd be mostly secondary fleshing out, not the "pièce de résistance".

One of the counter you get in those situation is that the muslims from muslim country are "politically manipulated" by their leaders, which is a self destructive counter but looks plausible.

By the way, look up this guy, you might want to drop him in as an illustrative example at some point :

> Sultan Bashiruddin Mehmood is a pioneer in the development of nuclear technology in Pakistan. But in 1980, as a senior director of the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, he "recommended that djinns [or genies], being fiery creatures, ought to be tapped as a free source of energy. By this means, a final solution to Pakistan's energy problems would be found."
>>
File: redpill.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
>>55284774
Bring up the hatred of gays among european muslims and use black ex-muslim woman like Ayaan Hirsi Ali to do this. Unless you're an edgy idiot this will work to turn sjws against each other. Here's a clip describing what I mean:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6bR_rVG3Og (7 minutes)

Here's a good 3 minute video to redpill sjws about the migration policy and on how to fix it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
>>
>>55286319
Oh my uni banned Hirsi Ali from receiving an honorary degree after protests from the student body.
I will look into it nonetheless! Thanks!
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 627x663
>>55284774
Here.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.