[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Pill--Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Das it.png (454 KB, 414x499) Image search: [Google]
Das it.png
454 KB, 414x499
I'm starting to notice that men who are most concerned with the red-pill are the most beta. Red-pill is a cult, and I'm growing tired of it. Alpha men aren't concerned with the red-pill. They aren't on the internet researching how to become more alpha. Alpha men are concerned with becoming independent and imposing their wills on their environments. Another thing: I've noticed that White men are the predominate group involved in red-pill. To be, red-pill is symptomatic of a dying people. And though it may be teaching "men" about the nature of women, it's becoming more harmful than good. Women have been hypergamous since we've left the cave. To a degree, I became "red-pilled" about women from a young age. I read ancient literature and the Bible. The Bible if red-pill. Sampson and Delilah, for instance. I am familiar with Lot's wife and Pandora's unleashing of the evils of the world. This whole over-rationalization of the relationship between the sexes, the attempt to boil human relationships down to "game" is fucking laughable. You're going to apply science to male-female dynamics? Western civilization has reverted to this sort of scientism for the last few hundred years, and we've become more and more degenerate every step of the way. Once again, red-pill is nothing more than a symptom of a dying race.
>>
>>55284406
doesn't matter didn't read
just wanted to point out max payne 3 font
>>
Everything you just listed was a reflection of your own ongoings and supposed epiphany, I do fine with women and hit the gym four to five times weekly. You'll find no-one more "red-pilled" than strong, conservative men.
>>
>>55284406
What about red pilled woman anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1592x4184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1592x4184
There is only one pill
>>
>>55284406
>on the internet researching how to become more alpha

kek
>>
>>55284855
Women need not be concerned with becoming red-pilled.
>>
Are you insisting that you should try to turn a whore into a house wife? That whores are a great thing? That just because women have always been shit, that they shouldn't be held to a higher on the off chance that maybe they can be better than they've been in the past?

I am not sure what you are trying to say. You just say red pill a hundred times and use buzzwords without really conveying anything worth while.
>>
>>55285012
I bet you were researching how to become alpha before reading this post.

I think the best thing the White man can do to become more alpha is unplug himself from everything nigger, including all nigger music and culture, be conservative, work out, and start a family. If you can't find a woman with whom to procreate, you don't deserve to pass on your faggot genes.
>>
>>55285236
They're whores because you let them be whores. Be a man, and control these bitches, nigga. Tired of hearing the excuse "They're whores! I can't do anything about that! Divorce!" When a bitch hears that, she thinks to herself, "This is a low T-faggot, and just ain't worthy."
>>
>>55285334
I am not talking about not being able to control a bitch, I am talking about bitches not being able to control themselves.

It's 2015 and they are still fresh out of the cave waiting for your dumb ass to club them on the head.
>>
The red pill we talk about here has nothing to do with sexes, figuring out women, or any kind of bullshit like that.

you'll have to go to r/TheRedPill/ for that.

once you are there, please stay. we don't want you back.
>>
>>55284406
read the qu'ran
Gods words are true and all answers are within His words
>>
>>55285334
>They're whores because you let them be whores. Be a man, and control these bitches, nigga.

You can`t control the bitches when the law is not on your side.
>>
>>55286157

White women are waiting for men to be men, brah. Take control. Stop being a beta.
>>
File: 1446611881761.jpg (91 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
1446611881761.jpg
91 KB, 600x361
>women
>red pilled
>>
People of all races go to the gym. The cult of self improvement is everywhere. The red pill is just the beta/neckbeard/4chan/meme version of it. Get rich quick, become attractive to ladies, become a genius, have been things for decades. It's just another product.
>>
>>55288604
That would require an economic and social collapse, because right now all leftists run things and until shit hits the fan, men will just be waiting, or doing their own thing. Trying to control a woman as a beta is stupid, she wants to be controlled by an alpha, and I'm not gonna waste time on a western whore when I can just do what the fuck i want
>>
>>55284406
>being this insecure
it's one thing to be researching how to be a man

it's quite another to hate yourself for it.
>>
>>55284406

>reddit definition of redpill

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>55288604
Western white women suck. U suck. Big chad meat.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.