[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fag blogger writes huffpo article asking beyonce to publicly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11
>fag blogger writes huffpo article asking beyonce to publicly support houston equal rights ordinance
>article gets attention, giant twitter movement puts on more pressure
>queen bee ignores it
>ordinance fails by a wide margin
>fag blogger is extra butthurt
>“HERO is gone, now,” Maza concluded his essay. “And for her queer fans who watched and waited while Beyoncé decided it wasn’t in her brand’s interests to speak out in defense of her hometown’s non-discrimination law, all there’s left to do is ask ‘why not?'”
>>
>>55283359
niggers hate fags
>>
>>55283359

At least some nigresses are cool
>>
>>55283462
Niggers hate everybody, because everybody is better than niggers
>>
Beyonce is a celebrity and most celebrities are conservative, for good reason. If she publicly support this, then she will be on the hook for literally everything else. Good on Beyonce for not giving into the SJW demands.
>>
>>55283489
They're called niggers
Nigger women are the least desired
Hottest nigger woman is less attractive than any other races hottest woman
Niggers women are apes
Bestiality is wrong, but most importantly illegal.
>>
>>55283359
What does the blogger look like.
>>
>>55283641
Actually fuckface,

most celebrities have a forced liberal political perspective,

given that their careers are for the most part in the Jews hands.
>>
>>55283679

>Hottest nigger woman is less attractive than any other races hottest woman

Don't you mean other races ugliest woman?
>>
>>55283359
Beyonce's a very hot and talented woman she dgaf about trannies
>>
So now you can just be a bigot for not affirming these fucking queers?
>>
>>55283765
On the attack front right away, are we? I meant conservative in the sense that they don't publicly support charged issues like this, so fuck you.
>>
>>55283765

You are mixing up public persona and private thoughts

They will champion liberal and progressive causes in the public eye but behind closed doors they are more worried about their tax liability, estate taxes and keeping the poors out of their neighborhood.
>>
>>55283804

Beyonce was the face of that communist propaganda concert they had a month or so ago about making women run the world or some shit.
>>
>>55283359
Good, who gives a damn about her faggot fans, she's super rich.

>>55283679
You're really mean and she's obviously mixed.
>>
>>55283462
>>55283529
You losers do realize that some black people are gay, as well? How ignorant can you be.
>>
>>55283804
She's not hot, she's a nigger
She bleaches her skin
She has a mans voice
She not talented, whatsoever
She has an iq under 70

Like I said, anybody with an iq above 100 will identify her as a nigger.
She looks, acts, and thinks like a nigger.
>>
File: JUST.png (466 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
466 KB, 540x960
>>55283899
>mfw people take Beyonce lyrics seriously

>>55283996
Gay blacks are literally disowned, like Asian girls who date blacks

>>55284020
0/10
>>
>>55283359
What's the Houston Transgender Law?
Is it about the damn bathrooms again?
>>
>>55283972
She's not super rich

Super rich is having a net worth of a billion dollars.

Super rich usually entails a constant stream of income that is more than she receives.
>>
>>55284020
Idk man I think you're taking it too far. I'd gladly fuck all her orifices.

She looked good before the bleaching, and really I don't see that as wanting to be white cause I get tan sometimes but it's definitely not because I want to be black.
>>
I imagine that Beyonce will give no fucks. She has more money than God. They can use the SJW shame tactics to try to destroy her career or whatever they normally do but it won't matter.
>>
File: tastychicken.jpg (53 KB, 397x595) Image search: [Google]
tastychicken.jpg
53 KB, 397x595
>muh strong independent dindu womyn role model
>D-MARCUWWS STOP CRYEEENG AND GET TO SLEEEP BEFORE I WHOOOP YO ASS
>where's my child support welfare check!?!? I need it for da get ma nails done n sheeeeiittt
>>
>>55284050
Hey, shit for brains

If shitskin Beyoncé was standing next to an attractive women of another race,

Subhuman Beyoncé could be mistaken for a tranny.
>>
>>55284149

Yup. It's always about bathrooms. Apparently the peak experience of being a woman is taking a massive smelly shit in public with other women.
>>
>>55284203
>They can use the SJW shame tactics to try to destroy her career
Artist like Beyonce have their own legion of rabid fans. It would blow up into a large-scale twitter war, instead of the mob lynching SJWs are comfortable with.
>>
File: froggy is tired of this.jpg (218 KB, 1337x1289) Image search: [Google]
froggy is tired of this.jpg
218 KB, 1337x1289
>>55284295
You are trying TOO HARD.
>>
>>55284155
Let's drift into the world of rationality.

Do you tan to look like a nigger?

Answer is no, everybody else's is as well.

Nobody wants shitskin like a nigger

The tan they envy would probably equate more to a Mediterranean look, as many women find that regions men attractive.
>>
>>55283996
I show no love to homo thugs
>>
>>55283996
Are you fucking serious? There's even a term for niggers being self-hating, secretive and in denial about being gay. It's called "on the down low" and contributes to the massive ammount of AIDS infections black get.
>>
>>55284403
I would've expected a response like that from a trump supporter.

Stumped, again.

Logic prevails.

Short and sweet.
>>
>>55283359
>while Beyoncé decided it wasn’t in her brand’s interests

So if Beyonce did speak out, she would be speaking from her heart and not just updating her brand?
>>
>>55284260
This

>>55284295
This

What's with Beyonce? Americans treat her like she's a fucking Goddess or something.
>>
File: 1445484643100.jpg (217 KB, 1280x700) Image search: [Google]
1445484643100.jpg
217 KB, 1280x700
>>55284154
>says overweight NEET
>>
>>55284363
Yeah, beyonces legion of nappy haired bastard hoes with crackhead welfare collecting parents.

The future of our society, how lowly has Americas standards are.
>>
>>55284717
If you knew Americas viewpoints, you would come to the conclusion that Taylor swift is treated like royalty more than Beyoncé.

Beyonces demographics of fans are mostly niggers. So, they're the ones who are doing the act of praising.
>>
>>55283359

Why do trannies want to use public restrooms so much?
>>
>>55285030
They're both celebrities with 50 million+ Instagram followers; literally two of the most popular women on the entire planet along with Kim Memedashian

>Beyonces demographics of fans are mostly niggers
Notsureifsrs or just refuse to believe that white people (especially girls) like Beyonce
>>
>>55283996

but niggers HATE gay niggers

if a nigger comes out as gay hes pretty much dead (in america anyways)
>>
Jay Z's bitch is pretty based.
>>
Beyonce had absolutely fucking nothing to lose, Tumblr riot grrls flocked to her after growing tired of Gaga's boring bisexuality, and saw Beyonce as their WoC pop savior, which peaked around the time of FEMINIST BEYONCE. Then she was completely shitlisted for liking BDSM, Fifty Shades of Gray, and contributing to the movie soundtrack with a remix, which is when said riot grrls flocked to Minaj, who has always been an edgier Beyonce. Why the fuck would Beyonce try to placate the same demographic that gave her the finger the moment she stepped out of THEIR line?
>>
>>55285081

They already can, can't they?

No matter what "gender" you "identify" as, if you have a penis you can use the penis room that has specialized fixtures for penis use, and if you have a vagina you can use the vagina room.
>>
>>55285538
Which leads me to me next correction of who's lives matters.

White homosexuals before heterosexual niggers and homosexual niggers.

Then, heterosexual niggers over homosexual niggers.

Lastly, homosexual niggers lives matter the least.

Thats how the cookie crumbles niggers. Life not suppose to be fair.
>>
File: 1439093740703.jpg (60 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1439093740703.jpg
60 KB, 479x720
>>55286397
>>
>>55283359
SJWs, though loud and affective when they want to bully pussy corporations, are not a viable market.
>>
>>55284154
Beyonce net worth is estimated to be somewhere between 250-450 million dollars.

That's not even including Jay-Z's net worth.
>>
File: 1445909625721.png (228 KB, 3316x1896) Image search: [Google]
1445909625721.png
228 KB, 3316x1896
>SJW faggot mad he can't bully celebrities into becoming leftist pawns
>>
>>55285488
So, by your asinine logic, number of social media followers equate preferential treatment (royalty like) in Americas society.

Kim kardasian image is far from being treated like royalty, her sex video acting is what launched her notoriety.

As describing, nigger beyonces fans as being majority niggers. Meaning, that the other share of sheep are marked as other.

Hard to sell the idea of royalty when most of your fans known as slaves throughout history.

Taylor swift on the other hand, would have a more compelling argument
>>
File: usurem8.jpg (55 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
usurem8.jpg
55 KB, 600x534
>>55286981
>America
>royalty
Autism too strong
>>
>>55283359

Why the fuck is it Beyonce's responsibility to give these issues visibility?

How about this: Instead of using Twitter to get Beyonce to support something, use Twitter to get EVERYONE ELSE on board.
>>
>>55287048

>We call lawyers, "Esquire."
>>
>>55286598
I specified super rich as a threshold of billion dollars.

Aren't swollen nigger lipped jay z and skin bleaching Beyoncé separate entities when assessing net worth?
>>
>>55287123
We call them lawyers
>>
>>55287048
I was simply responding to his outlandish labeling of royalty bestowed upon nigger Beyoncé.
>>
>>55283359
>We won't go out and vote unless Bey responds to us
>She didn't respond, so it's completely her fault that it didn't pass

What would her "support" actually do for them? Delusional idiots desu senpai
>>
>>55287257

>You clearly don't know about them getting the "Esquire" title.
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=are+lawyers+called+esquire
What bothers me the most about /pol/ is Google is 5 seconds away for easy shit like this.
>>
>>55286674
Hey, pillow bitter

News flash, the Jews already indirectly pressure celebrities to preach liberalism.

Entertainment industry is ran almost exclusively by the Jews.
Opposing views of politics will be damaging.
It's rather simple, don't talk about politics.
Normal workplace policies one should instill.
>>
>>55287563
Again, we call them lawyers. You don't call an "esquire" when you wanna sue.
>>
>>55287612

>Arguing against the face of actual evidence.
Okay.
>>
File: 10082157.jpg (26 KB, 360x433) Image search: [Google]
10082157.jpg
26 KB, 360x433
>>55285945
Mfw I so want a vagina room in my home.
>>
>>55287377
Well, considering niggers protesting aggressively in the street as of late about their perceived lack of treatment.

Also, coupled with niggers past of segregation in this here country,

Seems reasonable to ask a nigger celebrity for an endorsement given that they were once in the same boat. Some can argue that they still are, just circling with no progression.

It's time the niggers walk up and abandon ship, things will never be equal. Communism is for a select few countries, and never to be considered here in the great USA.
>>
>>55288154
Typography correction

*Wake up*
Not walk up
>>
This is just the natural next step of SJW public lynch mobs.

It used to be that if you said or did anything they didn't like they'd call you a bigot and try to destroy your public image.

Now if you don't say and do anything they tell you to they call you a bigot and try to destroy your public image.
>>
Funny as fuck, epic butthurt blogger
>>
Takes heat from who and in what form?
>>
>>55283359

Jay Z wear's 3% Nation jewelry and literally thinks a black scientist selective bred white people to create a race of evil monsters.

>HES A STUPID FUCK

>HIS WIFE IS 75% WHITE AT THE LEAST

Yes, the world you live in is full of people THIS FUCKING STUPID.

Jay-Z deserves none of his fame. He is a street idiot who got extremely lucky instead of catching a bullet.
>>
File: kkk.jpg (20 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
20 KB, 603x453
Faggot bloggers will be the first to hang on the Day of the Rope.
>>
>>55283359
>tfw helped shoot down mentally ill trans bill in my city
Felt like Death Wish, desu.
>>
>>55288890

Note the jewelry.

By deduction, Beyonce is a mega fucking idiot.

Sorry if you think she's hot. She's stupid enough to throw her beauty and talent away on an ugly man who is incredibly stupid.

Their children will grow up to be as ugly as Jay, and within a few generations will be in the projects, talking about how their great grandpa was a famous musician.

Pathetic
>>
>>55287230

> I make up my own definition and a common term and expect others to follow it

how about no
>>
>>55284567

empty out, reload, and throw more slugs
>>
>mfw she comes out and supports Trump
>>
Beyonce has one good song
Jay-z hasn't been good since his black album

How'd these niggers make it to be the most powerful couple in america now
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.