[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ how to find beautiful pure virgin redpilled white gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10
File: qtaryangf.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
qtaryangf.jpg
161 KB, 1920x1080
/pol/ how to find beautiful pure virgin redpilled white gf?

>inb4 church
>>
Church. No, seriously.

Avoid the girls "starting over", they typically look for beta providers.
>>
>>55282518
church girls are ugly tho
>>
File: is this nigga for real.jpg (12 KB, 153x213) Image search: [Google]
is this nigga for real.jpg
12 KB, 153x213
>>55282518
>virgin
Gotta go creepin' after the 3DPD lolis for that.
>>
>>55282661
True.
>>
Go to the countryside. Girls tend to be more down to earth and traditional there.
>>
>>55282661
that's a hard-one. A "church-girl" is going to be into the "Jesus loves everyone" wrap. If you can can somehow find a Mormon chick who will date a non-Mormon, they're cute and very much believe in "staying within the race" Even if they won't exactly publicly articulate it.
>>
Found my good little church girl in college.
>cute
>virgin
>traditional
>smart

We've been married 10 years, she's still 5'2" 105 lbs post kid. Fucked her in the ass today while our girl was taking a nap. She cooked dinner tonight, then helped our little girl with her reading.

She'll be sitting down to watch a football game with me in a little while.

Church OP, church.
>>
>>55282518
Church
>>
>>55282952
forgot to mention, she's from a tiny town in the middle of nowhere so I guess she qualifies as a country girl even though she doesn't really fit most of that profile.

>church
>country girl

Pretty sure those are key.
>>
>>55282879
Totally fucking bullshit lol..
This is what suburban boys actually believe.
Country hoes are biggest sluts kid.
>>
File: museum fossils.jpg (4 MB, 4320x2916) Image search: [Google]
museum fossils.jpg
4 MB, 4320x2916
Pic related
>>
>>55283151
Not where I'm from.
>>
Highschool. After you've graduated? You're fucked.

Don't fall for the "wait for marriage" meme like I did.
>>
>>55282518
Step 1: Fuck off
>>
>>55282518
Fantasy land.
>>
>>55283267
Yeah. :(
>>
>Met my girlfriend online
>She was 15, I was 19
>She's tall (5'11, I'm 5'7 lol), blonde, blue eyes
>She lives in a different country, but we visit each other often
>Took her virginity when she was 17
>Today, I'm 25, she's 20
>Planning on wifeing her, she's perfect.

Never lose hope.
>>
>>55283421
What website?
>>
>>55282518
You need money lots of it then all kinds of wonen will come to you even virgins
>>
> virgin

I don't think its legal to date 12 year olds.
>>
>>55282518
You buy them OP do you got $30,000 I can get you one
>>
>>55283468
It was actually omegle.com , one of those stupid random webcam matching things.

I took a break from studying to fuck around, met this beautiful girl (thought she was older when I saw her), we just kept talking and really hit it off, then we moved onto skype.

Eventually we were skyping each other nearly every day, and texting via facebook. Fell madly in love with her.

I knew I'd regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't meet this girl and find out if she's my soulmate.

Broke up with my girlfriend I had been dating for nearly 5 years, she moved out, and I hopped on a plane to see this girl.

Shit was so cash
>>
File: sspx_girls.jpg (61 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
sspx_girls.jpg
61 KB, 400x280
>>55282912

I don't think you and I go to the same church.
>>
>>55283475
Kek.
>>
>>55283620
cool bro

older vens are against online dating but they just dont understand

they think everyones fake online. its just regular scholomos looking atound

congratulations fella
>>
>>55283653
What church do you go to?
>>
>>55282518
Why not just find someone that makes you happy?
>>
>>55282518
Found mine from online dating years ago. Full on red pilled. Even holds her breath when she walks past niggers to avoid breathing the same air.
>>
>>55284639

SSPX
>>
>>55284832
Enjoy being in schism. FSSP bro here.
>>
Met my soon to be fiance at an internship in the Midwest (I'm a Russian immigrant from rural upstate NY). She was raised Catholic, although is mostly non-practicing. Still, her folks and her faith-based morals were enough to keep her a virgin until we started dating (we took each others' virginity at 21 years old). She's actually pretty liberal about a lot of stuff, but is okay with my 'power level,' takes it as an innate part of my Russian upbringing I guess. Her steelworker male relatives back in Ohio are all mega-redpilled, working alongside blacks in a steel mill or stamping plant will do that to you I suppose.

My ex was a hardcore Catholic and super conservative, but a total bitch a lot of the time, and actually had a longer guy-history (although she was a virgin as well) so I'd say there are more factors to consider. As you can see I decided on going with the cleaner and nicer but more liberal girl. We live in an area with a fair amount of blacks and she works in a hospital environment where she deals with their shenanigans regularly so the red-pilling is happening all on its own.
>>
File: 1416089768007.jpg (42 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
1416089768007.jpg
42 KB, 547x471
>>55284962

I'd rather be in schism with 6 popes than with 260, my friend. Enjoy your neo-church. Oh btw, how's that "full communion" working out for ya? Gonna love seeing FSSP priests being forced to give Holy Communion to the remarried and the homos after the Synod.
>>
>>55283313
>tfw my country churchgoing high school gf whose virginity I took dumped me after I went to college.

Girls are indoctrinated with "playing the field."
>>
>>55282518
You can't, the Jews have won.
>>
>>55286449
>Country girl who goes to church
There's where you fucked up, falling for that different but equally a dead end meme. Girls in the country have nothing to do so they pass the time with church and sex.
>>
Are Swiss women based? I'm thinking of snatching one up before Islam eats up all of Europe.
>>
>>55287731
Do you got money to travel?
>>
>>55287907
I make about $115,000 after taxes as a single man, so yes I'd assume I do.
>>
>The parable does not criticise the virgins for sleeping, since both groups do that,[3] but for being unprepared. It is not clear exactly what form this lack of preparation takes: the foolish virgins may have taken insufficient oil or, if they light their lamps or torches for the first time when the bridegroom arrives (having slept through the previous hours of darkness), they may have brought no oil at all[4] (it is also unclear as to whether the foolish virgins succeed in purchasing any oil that night:[7] most shops would not have been open[8][9]).

>The parable is not written in praise of virginity,[5] and indeed Louis of Granada, in his The Sinner's Guide of 1555, writes "No one makes intercession with the Bridegroom for the five foolish virgins who, after despising the pleasures of the flesh and stifling in their hearts the fire of concupiscence, nay, after observing the great counsel of virginity, neglected the precept of humility and became inflated with pride on account of their virginity."[10]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_Ten_Virgins
>>
>>55284748

shell probably end up fucking one.
>>
>>55282716
Nah. My wife is as conservative as they come, and is a legit 9/10 aryan stock. I literally hit the lottery with her.
>>
File: zoned.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
zoned.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>tfw no loyal Mormon wives
>>
File: shit, Im sad.jpg (1 MB, 1685x1930) Image search: [Google]
shit, Im sad.jpg
1 MB, 1685x1930
yo senpai, saw this picture, got really sad. ha.
>>
File: kat-dennings-interview.jpg (103 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
kat-dennings-interview.jpg
103 KB, 450x600
>virgin, red pilled
>women
its like we are in bizaroo /pol/ again
>>
>>55288814
This can't be srs
>>
>>55287731
Swiss people arent white.
They may say they are, but they really look more hispanic.
>>
>>55282518
Move to Mexico.
>>
>>55282661
I have literally never been to church or even talked to a female but I believe the dumb shit /pol/ tells me: the post
>>
>>55282518
asian guy here
i found my virginal white gf at church
>>
File: 1413744910262.jpg (205 KB, 702x960) Image search: [Google]
1413744910262.jpg
205 KB, 702x960
>small town
>most chicks that were worth a shit moved to nearby city with several colleges and jobs
>very few quality females around here
>thinking about going to church just to meet a quality female as an atheist
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.