[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem? I mean, so many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 1445816351360.jpg (156 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1445816351360.jpg
156 KB, 1024x768
How the fuck do we solve the manchild-problem?

I mean, so many white males are just dropping out of life because they're pathetic vermin. Instead of making a family, and most importantly, children, they just rot in front of their computers every single day, watching anime or playing stupid video games.

I personally know at least 3 of these subhumans, and they all have certain things in common.

>went to university
>earn a decent amount of money
>either waste the money on trivial horseshite or save it for no apparent reason, or waste on on manchildren collections (comics, guns, anime shit)
>have absolutely no interest in politics, history, anything else but their shitty manchild hobbies
>politically passive, don't give a fuck about what's happening to their country
>absolutley NO productive hobby, 95 % of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime

What the fuck do we do?
>>
Nothing needs to be fixed. Ultimately this is simply a result of too many people existing.
>>
>>55281524
Wow you posted the copy pasta again would you like a cookie?

>Guns
>waste
Yeah, nah. Please give an example of a non manchild collection. Stamps? Model trains?
>>
who gives a fuck about history.
>>
>>55281524
You just described me kind of. Went to college, ok job, save it all but but for no reason it's for investment plans and above all else I don't date and am not married. I see the importance of helping raise the birth rates but every time I try to find a decent woman I'm horrified at how degenerate they turn out to be and go back to just working on my business and being a recluse.
>>
>>55281778
But not for no reason*

Also I am very political and do try to red pill other whites, most of them just can't digest the red pill though.
>>
why are asians usually very hard working I see some in there mid 20's driving mercs and already married with investment property.
>>
There's a result to being a manchild and I assure you that that result is a good enough punishment.
>>
>>55281524
we could lower the age of consent and let men decide who they want to have sex with???
i think this is the only solution to an old womens problems in life about how men find younger women atractive over older hags?
>>
You fix society.
>>
>>55281524
>Take all the power away from the people doing all the work
>Get butthurt and wonder why they won't float your retard-tier society for another generation
>After society becomes bloated with shitskins and implodes, white men will come in and fix things the way they always do

Nothing good happens without us. We are the prime movers. If you want a just, civil society then vote for whatever white men want and reap the indirect benefits.

Protip: we want drugs, pussy, booze and consumer goods. We want women oyt of the workplace and back in the kitchen. We want the penalty for killing a muslim or black to be 10 hours of community service. Give it up or enjoy the cultural enrichment you're powerless to stop.
>>
>>55281989
they have the exact opposite thing going on that niggers do
>>
>>55282894
This, once nearly half my paycheck stops getting stolen from me I might actually find it worth my time to work.
>>
>>55281524
The first step to fixing this problem is to revoke women's rights and put them back in their place: as the caregiver and supporter of the family unit aka the house wife.

This view I hold makes me an outcast. Hence me opting out of society.
>>
That's because our unsustainable civilization must fall for things to be meaningful again. Until then there's digital distraction. Why bring children into a world about to crumble under its own weight? Why endeavor to greatness in that same atmosphere.

I'm not a neet anymore but it makes perfect sense to me.
>>
File: skull2_poly.jpg (258 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
skull2_poly.jpg
258 KB, 1000x1000
>>55281589

I think this Anon has a point. Life's value gets diluted the more people there are on earth.

Way back when there were fewer people everybody's contribution was valued because everybody's contribution was necessary to create stable living conditions.

People had hopes and dreams based on room to grow and a bright looking future.

The present day, not so much. I can literally feel the overpopulation. Things around us seem to happen automatically, there's not longer any need for people to get involved.

Sure there are still people willing to fight to make it to the top and I say let them have the future. Because the longer I look, the shittier the future starts to look. I'm not particularly excited at the prospect of bringing kids into this shithole world.
>>
Because I want to see the world burn.
>>
>>55282530
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: rome.jpg (257 KB, 1177x833) Image search: [Google]
rome.jpg
257 KB, 1177x833
>>55281524

How do we fix the manchild problem? You give manchildren incentives to opt back into society.

But guess what? No such incentives exist anymore. There's no social promise of a wife, secure factory job or any of that shit like there was in the 1950s. All sense of community has been eroded and the 'manchilds' are doing what any rational individual would do, and exit a world they deem to be toxic.

Nothing holds outward appeal anymore, that's the problem. 'Man up, get a real hobby' doesn't work because that advice only drives people towards change when they detect a positive benefit. And what happens? Sloth, decadence and nihilism.

Sadly, this is the state of things now. It's only going to get worse unless shit turns around.
>>
>>55281524
A man without heritage, culture and a sense of belonging has nothing to live for. Your family of people is everything, that wasn't just a silly phrase conjured by a toothbrush wearing madman, it was a purposeful phrase pointing out the necessity of community and collectivism.
>>
>>55281524
Waiter, this copypasta is stale
>>
>>55281524

doesn't the fact that you care and make threads about it on fucking 4chan make you just as pathetic as them? actually it doesn't make you just as pathetic. It makes you more pathetic. Why should they start a family? to make petty people like you happy about what they do with their lives?

Tell me why they have an obligation to get married and have children. What obligation do they have to anyone but themselves to do that?
All they would be contributing to anything more then themselves is more people on an overpopulated planet.

And if you had a wife or any female family members that you've lived with for any significant amount of time you'd know that women are awful and miserable to live with.
>>
Someone post the rat utopia video
>>
>>55281524
It is a consequence of the demystification of life thanks to logical positivist physicalist schools of thought growing. In a sense, the manchild is far more rational than you, considering how widespread and formative these beliefs have become to the Western identity or psyche. It is logically consistent to be like that given such bleak ontological views.

What do I personally subscribe to? Shit... I don't know. My life is all over the place unlike many others and can't be easily defined.
>>
>>55281524
>because they're pathetic vermin

what makes you think the NEETs are dropping out just because they're pathetic

pathetic men have always existed, today there's just less of a reason to play ball

society decided the nuclear family was capitalist filth and destroyed (or at least denies) gender roles
>>
Give them strong Doses of Tryptamines like DMT or similar compounds like the alkaloids of shrooms.
Also Peyote and Iboga, anything indigeous warrior societies uses since millenia.
It wont work on anybody, but it will work for alot of those who want to change but are unable to do so alone without a catalyst.
>>
>>55281524
You can't. Us minorities are going to outbreed you
>>
>>55284190
>implying anyone is going to write an essay on society just so you can wrap your thick fucking head around it
>>
>>55284239
>>55284243

It's about being the best goddamn NEET you can possibly be.
It's about wringing every possible little pleasure out of this dying husk of a planet before you die.
Time to get your game on.
>>
>>55284243
OP isn't talking about neets, read it again

he's talking about successful people living independently who don't marry, and throws a gun grabber meme in with it
>>
>>55284454
I think it's more about trying to grasp in the darkness to see if there is any light as if everything goes into the shitter. That is, if spiritual liberation is a reality or just an aberration of perceptual mechanisms.
>>
>>55284545
>as if everything
as everything*
>>
File: 1435705465181.jpg (43 KB, 600x391) Image search: [Google]
1435705465181.jpg
43 KB, 600x391
>>55281524
stop reposting this thread faggot
>>
>>55281524
its a result of kids seeing their parents divorce, then the woman ultimately ruining the man in the proccess, why the fuck would you subject yourself to that. white men are simply opting out of that bullshit, its safer to jerk off, smoke pot and play vidya. then throw in the demasculinization of men an other feminist bullshit and voila
>>
>>55281524

Single white male here.

Plenty of my friends have been married and had kids. They are now divorced, have lost their homes and are being fucked over for child support payments. They never get to see their kids and one of them has children who hate him because they believe their mothers lies about him.

If you find a way to guarantee men that they will not be fucked over by their wives and can keep their children they will start marrying again.
>>
>absolutley NO productive hobby, 95 % of free time is spent in front of their computer watching degenerate anime
What kind of productive hobby do you want? Do you mean something that contributes to society, improves the self, or what? Normies that just drink and watch TV are just as bad on this front.

Political passiveness and having no interest in culture is fine but not really that bad if they have a job and friends and shit, usually.

I am sorry you hate your friends, OP, but I don't think the people you are picking out are the real problem.

The real problems are the subversive elements of society. The people you talk about aren't great but they're not actively destroying shit.
>>
>>55284485

It is effectively the same thing, one just doesn't drain tax funds.
>>
>>55284282

I could go for one of those trips right about now...

> inb4 degenerate
>>
>>55284621
"Productive" hobbies are getting rarer
I blame the jewish media
>>
>>55284621
You mean stuff like in the film Shortbus?
>>
>>55284621

Right off the bat I can think of music and writing, for example. It's better than watching a screen.
>>
>>55284545

Yes, the universal question, ever looming.

I keep telling myself that one day, when I have some free time again, I have to look into that shit.

I have read countless tomes on the subject though and have drawn many conclusions on the subject though ( be they correct or no).

I know where I'll pick it up once I start looking again.
>>
File: comfy-boston-terrier-blanket.jpg (161 KB, 599x605) Image search: [Google]
comfy-boston-terrier-blanket.jpg
161 KB, 599x605
>>55281524
OP it sounds like you just need to take a nap, lol
>>
>>55284413
>hurr durr society

having children is a neutral contribution, it doesn't contribute anything thats actually needed, it just adds more people to society. Whether you have children or you don't, the same amount of value has been added: none.

And this is aside from the fact that any intelligent person with any depth to them wouldn't shill contributing to society like some cult-indoctrinated drone. Society sucks, people suck and saying that is actually less edgy then CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY DOOD OR KILL URSELF LOL xDDDDD
>>
>implying I have enough money to support myself comfortably let alone another fuck trophy
>implying this will ever change
>implying I can afford rent + car
>implying I could just go to uni and everything will work out

Must be nice coming from a well to do family
>>
>>55281524
>tfw degenerate NEET weeb with a strong passion for history and politics
At least the guys you mentioned aren't drains on society.
How can I channel my pathetic life into something successful?
>>
>>55285178

This. Life is fucking miserable.

Who asked for it ?
>>
>>55281589
>>55283898
This right here.

either pick a a pointless war with another country and draft me, or exile me to russia.

until these conditions are met, i will remain NEET.
>>
I see this post gaining popularity every one to two weeks it's not a problem just someone trying to rev /pol/'s jets
>>
File: 1431291903997.gif (42 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
1431291903997.gif
42 KB, 500x255
>>55281524
>lol i posted it again
>>
>>55285436
>it's not a problem

>Articles start being written by news hubs around the world confirming the reality through psychologists and social work analytics and economic environments.

ITS NOT A PROBLEM THEY SAID
DONT WORRY ABOUT IT THEY SAID
>>
Sure is r9k in here. I just walked away from the best paying job I've had by far because it was run by filthy Israelis that refused to treat me like a human being. I'm going to alright, I have no degree or training but I'm a damn fucking good salesman and I know it. In the meantime I'm going to neet it up with the money I stowed away. You're all fucking losers, you'll find any excuse not to work.
>>
>>55285604
>You're all fucking losers
You're the biggest kike of all.
>>
It's mostly just Japan. You're either working your ass off and depressed or a NEET manchild and happy. I blame their culture
>>
>>55281524
Guns involve both an interest in history and politics unless your the ar 15 glock 19 common as dirt mall ninjas
>>
>>55281637
Or sports memorabilia
>>
>>55281589
>>55283898
No it's wrong.

There's no life values and there's no dilution as you speak. Main reasons for this manchild probem are theses :

Ease of access of entertainment and becoming a consumer-only person. This started after Television has became universally sold in every households and some boomers lived all their life through a screen way before us.

Maybe some people don't have the financial assets to have kids, but they don't have it because they are consumer-only type of person. This problem exised way before since the dawn of civilization but, the main difference it's the ease of acces nowadays. And because computers made our social world privatized, some guy doesn't want to grow up and feel like they don't need to. but there's a good chance that in their 30s theyre gonna have a biological wake-up call and a feeling to really change their manchild behavior. It's really not about overpopulation, but consumer-only type of people.
>>
>>55281524
The problem is that women are whores, marriage is a life long slavery sentence, and no white male with decent intelect would fall for this trap.
>>
>>55281589
Too many non-whites existing in white countrys is the problem
>>
>>55281524

>being a kek

NEET life is the most anti-kek life style there is.
>>
Because there are no (decent) women available let alone a woman of the same race. Too many things working against us. Too many expectations that nonwhites don't have working against them.

A decent woman defined as single, not a slut, and okay looking. A bare minimum mate.
>>
>>55284810
Just do it, you know its good for you.
Tryptamines promote neuroplasticity and erase unhealthy patterns of thinking/doing/beeing.
Thats the opposite of degeneration.
>>
File: smug5.jpg (232 KB, 1641x1478) Image search: [Google]
smug5.jpg
232 KB, 1641x1478
>>55281524

>blaming the men
>>
>>55283898
Theres has allways been tons of people on earth
The problem is non-whites keep invading white areas hogging up the resources
>>
You know, when life is demystified and life becomes more disposable in competitive environment, I really can't find any good argument for natalism beyond right-wing delirium...
>>
>>55285604
Atleast it wasn't a jap the kikes treated me bad over work but atleast they paid me the jap always tried to find ways to make every one work for him for free.not paying full days to a whole crew even
>>
>>55281524
I wish I could be as comfy as that guy.
>>
>>55285436

tfw how once you've spent enough time on any single board you start to realize it's a reality created by spam bots.
>>
>>55285816
privacy is a bad thing - the real red pill
all that stuff about internet rights and people tracking us is propaganda because the elite WANT us on the internet

even anonymity is really not good
>>
File: BCGandalf.jpg (84 KB, 960x404) Image search: [Google]
BCGandalf.jpg
84 KB, 960x404
>>55285816

I disagree.
>>
File: 1435953517833.jpg (48 KB, 410x416) Image search: [Google]
1435953517833.jpg
48 KB, 410x416
>>55286033
>>
>>55284001
shit will not turn around, shit will get replaced by another religious group who are much more righteous and have a path predefined. I'm pretty sure Muslims are gonna overpopulate soon christian countries in a couple of centuries.
>>
>>55286093
imagine if everyone in your group of friends knew everything you did on the internet

you'd be a better man after a bit of shame
>>
>>55286160

Actually I think you just wouldnt have any friends mostly for superficial reasons.
Then you'd just make online friends that do the same shit you do.
>>
the kind of unchecked privacy and lack of shame and exposure that the digital world allows IS the problem with society
>>
>>55281524
I've never been closer to buying this in my entire life.

what do?
>>
>>55286111
Let me ask you a serious question: even if you decide to have or not have kids, will your awareness of events persist after death?

"For when I die, the universe will die with me
and all will be lost forever gone"

Why should I care what happens to the planet or Universe after I'm gone? It's technically, going with me because the whole symbolic narrative dies with.

I'm not saying to be an egotist. I'm saying to think more, be a bit more intellectual.
>>
>>55286244

>he says anonymously on 4chan
>>
>>55286325
Since we're throwing out sick quotes

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." etc etc.
>>
>>55286160
You're probably right, but then i'd be more likely to ditch my current friends for ones that share the same interests as me, and the cycle repeats again.

Losers will stick with losers, cliques and social groups don't appear from thin air.
>>
>>55281524
>What the fuck do we do?
keep posting the same thread over and over. that will surely help.
>>
>Went to university
>Earn a lot of money
>Save half and waste the rest on guns and anime figures

Life is great
>>
>>55286399
>"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." etc etc.

Why should I or how could I care if there is no conscious awareness of it? From the perspective of the deceased old men, none of that exists.
>>
>>55286399
Also, most likely everything will decay and dissipate eventually, given heat death, and since the old men have no concept of time, what does that mean?

Your quote is dumb, dude, and this is coming from a guy that liked the animation "The Old Man who Planted Trees".
>>
>>55286325
>>55286399

"Upon my death I wish not to be buried among the other dead for they were fagets."
>>
>>55286609
>"The Old Man who Planted Trees"
The Man who Planted Trees by Fredrick Back*. Check it out on Youtube.
>>
>>55286528
Thanks for destroying society, numbnuts
>>
>>55281524
Honestly I'm tempted to just quit and be a neet sometimes. But that's not a real option. If all else fails, I'm just gonna enlist in the military. That'll fix it.
>>
>>55286528

And yet, what would we be doing right now if some awesome dude hadn't invented the computer we're now shitposting on ?

Too bad he isn't conscious of how his invention made life great for us today.
>>
>>55286665
>Thanks for destroying society, numbnuts
That's called ressentiment, idiot. The death of society is squarely on the shoulders of neoliberalism.
>>
>>55286654
>"Upon my death I wish not to be buried among the other dead for they were fagets."

I honestly don't give a shit how my body is handled after I'm dead. I mostly likely won't know.
>>
>>55286063
then explain why you disagree.
>>
>>55286686
>Too bad he isn't conscious of how his invention made life great for us today.
I probably would be socially conditioned to enjoy other things just as much, man.
>>
>>55286686
that's the thing, it's all been done, there is nothing new to invent except better iterations versions of the same shit, except made cheaply in fucking China and built to fall apart within a year. and it's debatable whether modern inventions did anything good for society at all, look at the Amish they're happier than anyone in 4chan
>>
>>55281524
I know one guy who is perfectly able bodied but collects a disability check for mild autism. He's basically a waste of functioning organs and his stupid bitch single mother enables him.
>>
>>55286528
Because consciousness, at the fundamental level, is identical in every single human being. Whether it's "you" or some other conscious (human) entity doesn't matter; it only matters that there is human consciousness. In essence, there is no "you", there is only consciousness.
>>
File: Shit at the Club.jpg (34 KB, 540x605) Image search: [Google]
Shit at the Club.jpg
34 KB, 540x605
>>55283069
>Half my paycheck

Even including FICA tax, unless you are making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year this is bullshit. But you would know that if you worked. Get off your ass you fucking NEET.
>>
File: 1408089574581.png (607 KB, 700x674) Image search: [Google]
1408089574581.png
607 KB, 700x674
>>55284282
I know this is not related to the thread perse, but considering it's a copypasta shitpost who cares. I may be considering taking some LSD with a good friend in another state in a few weeks. I've heard hallucinogens can have people have mind-emphanys, but I'm always skeptical about what the internet or Joe Rogan has to say. I ask this as someone who has dealt with bipolar depression, would LSD have a benefit on me or is it potentially harmful to someone fucked up like me? I don't mind the honesty, I just want to know.

Authentic pepe in return
>>
>>55286783
It's all a work in progress towards transcension of the body and sufferring.
>>
>>55286903
Uh, consciousness has a bunch of variability, man. My consciousness is plastic and in change. It is an emergent property of brain activity, and there is structural and functional variability in everyone's brains. Everyone has a different internal mental life, otherwise there wouldn't be reason to communicate. The only thing in life that's knowable to me are my directly accessible mental content
>>
>>55283898
This a pathetic cop out.

>waaaa, my boring job has no meaning, better give up.

Or you could work to make it so your job is valuable. If jobs were fun no one would pay you to do them faggot.
>>
>>55287040
technology won't let us transcend the body, that's a complete lie from the elite overlords to justify mass killing and/or merging with machines for further control
>>
>>55286528
This is pure nigger logic right here.
>>
File: 1200.jpg (90 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
90 KB, 1200x675
>>55286735

Because, I can only speak from my own point of view.

If life seemed to have any value, I'd definately want to partake and bring others to enjoy it too.

As things stand I just cannot see that it's worth the effort

(not trying to and bring anybody down or anything)
>>
>>55284545
Honestly, whatever delusion or explanation we all tell ourselves, we are really doing one thing and that is escapism from our problems whatever they may be they are mostly societal. None of us want to tackle the problem of our degenerating of civilization.
>>
>>55286989
It's true that Halucinogenics give you great epiphanies, however when you get off the drugs you realize that the life-changing epiphany is actually retarded and only made sense because you were on drugs. This is the case most of the time.
>>
>>55281524
We are the beautiful ones, anon.

>Calhoun Mice Experiments
>>
>>55286325
This is a great nihilistic view, and I assure you Ameribro, I'm with you about this perception. It's been a couple of months, when I was travelling alone to go see some friends, that I realized : "I can die here. Whatever happens. If I have an accident or whatever, who cares? The universe doesn't give a shit. If I'm just gonna live more, it's really for my body and mind."

Not only do I think some animals have way better civilizations than us (ants for examples), humans, just after they learnt to make tools, started gradually becoming lazier. And for me, the biggest problem we are face is Mass Communications. We created so much technology today, and still we didn't find a way to use it correctly. I would have preferred to live in smaller societies and smaller villages, where everyone help each other and every work you do, you see the result instantaneously with people around you. It makes you feel useful. Mass communications killed it.

I was with a couple of friends this morning and we just decided to go walking in the forest. We found some apple trees and we brought them home. Started cooking stuff with it. Everybody helped. Everybody ate and was really happy. Nobody wasting their times on cellphones, just happy humans cooking together and eating together. These moments don't really exists anymore everyday.
>>
>>55287229
But the beautiful ones in that experiment are also described as being very stupid. Not something to be really proud of desu.
>>
>>55287277
the only way is to deliberately kill people who get too "smart" and try to invent things for mass communication, even transportation
>>
>>55286299
Do it. Enjoy your slippery slope.
>>
File: 2.png (172 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
2.png
172 KB, 500x272
>>55287153
But what I am saying is, I don't even have to agree with your universal properties of humanity, "my civilization", and so forth. I could easily go full out Stirner and just give a fuck about myself. If life has been demystified to the point of a bleak mechanized worldview, what should prompt me to give a fuck about you or others, if it all ends with me? Why not pull off a Marquis de Sade (pic related)

Keep in mind, I'm playing devil's advocate but don't believe this stuff. I just think most of you /pol/tards are stupid and haven't ever opened a philosophy textbook to think deeply about your biases and what they lead to.
>>
>>55286299
who is this semen demon
>>
>>55287131
Human life has value when you have 2 different humans working together for a common goal. That's it.
>>
>>55287277
I don't give a shit about your life. I'm playing Devil's Advocate. I don't even agree with what I'm saying myself.
>>
>>55287059
>Why should I or how could I care if there is no conscious awareness of it?
I was hoping to illustrate that even though "you" are dead, there will be conscious entities very similar to you (and, according to me, identical at the fundamental level) who will reap the benefits of the efforts you make in your lifetime. I know I modified my original statement a little, but fuck it.
>>
stop liking what i dont like

pic of crying child
>>
>>55287359
I'm an electrical engineer, but in a ideal society I'd be a worthless outcast because making electronics is worthless to a society where it's people that matter. Everything I do is just to do shit that people should do with their own body and mind. even if I like the challenge, in the end it's all fucking worthless and benefits nobody
>>
>>55286977
Maybe if you had a job and looked at your w2s you'd see how much money you're really losing

I get 33% of my taxes taken out

1/3rd of my time is given to someone else. I am not making six figures.
>>
>>55281524
There no reason to make a family today.

The world become disgusting. Especially west
>>
File: 3SIA4En.jpg (63 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
3SIA4En.jpg
63 KB, 499x499
>>55281524

>mfw this describes me to a T except I'm also sitting on the porch with a beer awaiting the death of Western Civilization while I indulge my non-productive hobbies

I think you're just upset because you think there's still hope, OP. Maybe you should just come sit on the porch with us and watch it all burn.
>>
>>55287501
>doesn't understand what taxes are for or what government is
>>
>>55287438

'... to find meaning in the suffering.'
>>
I assume many of these men are in the same position I am. Decent enough looking, decent enough money. Logically that's all you need to start a family.

But there is so much competition and so few single women even the most undervalued woman has 20 suitors to choose from.

I've only ever had one night stand with slutty mexican coworkers (that were affairs, because if I had morals it would be literally impossible to have sex because there are no single women).

I've seen 10/10 white women with short scrawny 1/10 black males with no personality to speak of and with obviously no money and if statistics are anything to go by small dicks. I have no idea how they do it. The only thing I can think of is that media brainwashing is just that successful. Things that would render a white man undateable (too short, too pale, too skinny, too poor, etc) simply do not apply to someone who isn't white because there are no expectations for them and all the media praise in the world at their "sexual prowess" (which I have a suspicion is highly exaggerated ).

I don't know if I'd consider myself a racist, but the preferential treatment by society makes it easy to lean that way.
>>
>>55287501
you are paying for nigger sex havers at that. Not just neets on autsumbux, but loud obnoxious niggers that breed like rats.thank you feminism
>>
The main draw of not being a manchild seems to be to have a family. I don't want a family, and therefore participating in society is not very enticing to me.
>>
Privilege as a white male

>work full time to buy a house
>have to work miserable job I hate to keep from going homeless
>diversity is a revolving door that you're not allowed to step foot in
>last on the list for jobs even with great credentials
>even with credit just below perfect you still can't get a house
Yet i see Jamal with a new escalade filled to the brim with name brand food paid with an ebt card

what's the point?
>>
>>55287359
No, we don't need to kill "Smart" people to restart living in caves. We need to stop inventing stuff that kills our societal needs of people around us and instantaneous reward of working with humans together in a same place.

I don't mind working with a computer, as long as they are people around me in the same place working and we're talking and finding ways to help. But the main problems for me are :
- Broken families, not working together.
- Smallers appartments for just one person, not making huge places for 10 or 15 person with everybody with their intimate rooms.
- Cellphones and "Social Media" websites actually doing the reverse social things.
>>
>>55287617
that rob me and call me racist

>>55287577
okay then
>>
>>55287406
>f life has been demystified to the point of a bleak mechanized worldview,
But it hasn't been. We are still completely fucking lost.
>>
>>55287673
>Yet i see Jamal with a new escalade filled to the brim with name brand food paid with an ebt card
what's the deal with that? I see niggs buying all kinds of food and 200 dollar shoes.
>>
>>55287476
>identical at the fundamental level
It could be the case that difference is at the fundamental level.

How can there be an identity between two conscious lives in the swarm of intensities of people's differing perceptions? The babbling narratives are interpreted differently across all subjects, it being a multiplicity. To claim Tim's directly accessible mental content has an ontological similarity with Jack's is foolish because nothing actual "can span, or be present in, several distinct objects over different times and places, and possess the many natures of the various particulars".
>>
>>55281524

Maybe the white race should just form a suicide pact so then lazy niggers and Jews can be the only ones left behind and they all starve to death because they've never worked a day in their lives.
>>
>>55281524
One word.

PORN.

(and masturbation)

combined with cultural marxist tier education.
>>
File: deal with it.png (45 KB, 1900x232) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.png
45 KB, 1900x232
>>55281524
"We" don't. YOU stop causing it. Now get the fuck out.
>>
>>55287750
When your rent, utilities, healthcare, and childcare are 100% paid for by gubment, any incoming cash can be put fully toward shoes, rims, and tvs.
>>
>>55287457

That's your problem, man. If you don't agree with what you're saying, you should try to doubt yourself sometimes. The best red pill is the fact you don't really know about anything.
>>
>>55284001
There is a reward. They just have to be redpilled and know about how the white race is going down in population, combined with an understanding of race differences. That's all that's required.
>>
File: 1446935049688.jpg (23 KB, 460x410) Image search: [Google]
1446935049688.jpg
23 KB, 460x410
I'm a queer NEET who hasn't found a place in the world. Hell, I don't even think that's how things work anymore. It's not like there's this romantic notion playing out of objectivity, and direction from trustworthy authority figures and organizations. There's really none of that. Profit is the prime directive. You could step all over people, but as long as you're making money, you're successful in modern society. That's the perception. A lot of guys, even if they do make money, they're scared of losing it to a fickle woman. So they pamper themselves. What else are they gonna do? I cook, write songs and garden -- not everything is mindless consumption. Most media is junk anyway.

The amount you'd have to change for things to go back to the way they were... I don't think it can be done. Maybe a new way. But I don't know where one would even begin to make an impact. We are essentially talking about a culture shift. No silver bullets.
>>
>>55287677

Solid insights.
>>
File: wonder frog.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
wonder frog.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
>>55287818
how do i get on these "programs'?
>>
>>55284282
I usually think that's degenerate, but that might actually work.
>>
>>55287750
>acquire ebt card
>sell ebt card for cash as well as selling drugs
>return to welfare office
>get another ebt card that's all filled up
>sell that too
>do that like 4 times a month
Can't only limit them to 1 a month that's racist

Pay for their internet, obama fones, health care

holy fuck that reminds me

>women at docs
>finished her exam and everything
>state insurance covers it all
>oh wait there's a co-pay
>2 dollars ma'am
>WHAT I AINT PAYIN NO CO PAY I AINT HAF A DO DAT LAST YER
>ma'am it's 2 dollars
>I AINT PAYIN NO CO PAY NO 2 DOLLAR
>man gets up and pays it for her
>she looks at him and says "dats rite"
>waddles away
>>
File: blackface.png (99 KB, 298x409) Image search: [Google]
blackface.png
99 KB, 298x409
>>55287881
>>
>>55287182
Gotcha, so at the end of the day it'll be a fun and memorable time as I'm in a good mood but at the end of the day it's a drug.
>>
>>55287819
I actually have my own views, but I'm trying to red pill people by engaging them.
>>
i just spent 13 hours straight shitposting, race baiting, and ridiculing euros

i simply haven't the time required for raising a family
>>
>>55287677
problem is I'm a high functioning autistic and I enjoy being alone or with 1 other person at most. I dislike large friend groups and always have (even before I used technology - me becoming an techie and such is the result not the cause). I do love nature and as a kid loved to collect insects and plant leaves and such (rather than wanting to play games with other kids) It's sad that I'll never be able to enjoy the reward of socializing because It's a struggle for me outside of work contexts. but I'm not a vengeful autist who wants to see all the Normies brought down to my level. I agree about the need for more open living space though, I'm from NYC and fucking hate it and am ready to move out by next year and never come back.
>>
>>55287850
I'm basically the same except not gay. I think the only difference between you and me is the porn we watch.

I cook, garden, read, watch tv, and waste hours online. That's basically my day right there every day.
>>
>>55283898
I know this is /pol/ but I do agree to a point. I run a small construction business in western Canada and earn a very good living (I take about 110K out of the company each year.) The thing is, I still feel like selling everything and just fucking off to some tropical climate. In 5 years I could do it.

It's just really similar to being the husband of an adulteress living in western canada. I get cuuukced on a regular basis even though I work 70hrs a week and own lots of property and create jobs all the time. It's never good enough. My job has nothing to do with oil yet eastern canada keks me on the daily and thinks I was born into money. I did this on my own.
>>
>>55287954
Fuck that bullshit anyways, enjoying my hobbies and sometimes directly making OP cry is much more more emotionally fulfilling.

>tfw seriously feeling pretty happy right now, cause I know I made OP frown if they saw my post
>>
>>55287494
Keep in mind that if you think your job is useless, so many many jobs are way more useless than you.
>>
>>55287822
>>tfw I'm half Jewish
Unlike whites, I actually feel shame for my race and it's deserved, this just makes me want to remove myself from the gene pool more.
>>
>>55287902
another from the state funded docs office

>woman talking how her benefits are going to be cut because her daughter is going to turn 18
>suggesting her daughter gets pregnant so they can keep their benefits
>daughter is not having it thinks that's stupid
>mom says fine i'll just have another kid to keep them
>sees nothing wrong with have a child to get free health insurance (minus the 2 dollar co-pay of course)

That child will grow up, unloved, with no father and enter the world ignorant and hateful. Thus the cycle of niggerism continues perpetually.
>>
>>55287818
>This is what people actually believe

The fact of the matter is they're "slangin' rocks" you stupid fucking burger.
>>
>>55287432
Shinra bansho astaroth.
>>
File: 1337212778948.jpg (137 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
1337212778948.jpg
137 KB, 323x454
>>55281524
I don't see this as a problem. Personally I think the global human population could stand to shave a few zeroes off itself.
>>
>>55286989
You'll be fine as long as it's real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYzmZ1IU4zY

http://whatsinmybaggie.com/contact-us/
^ click one of the links below substance test kits

Most of the drugs out there, besides weed of course because it's weed, is bullshit. I'm just gonna tell you right now you and your friend are probably not going to be doing real LSD, but like meth or something that some common fuckhead is selling as LSD. They are way more common than people who actually sell LSD. LSD is hard to find.
>>
>>55281524

I figure my options at this point are NEET-ism, military, or suicide at some point.

How do autismbux work though? Doesn't seem like a very livable lifestyle.

>implying anyone here isn't autistic
>>
>>55288097
Issue could be partly solved with single-payer healthcare.

I'm sure she's an amazing mother and her children are all going to excel and become great members of society.
>>
File: mfw this thread.jpg (79 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
mfw this thread.jpg
79 KB, 750x600
lol I hope OP comes back so I can ridicule him

>mfw this thread
>and, I hadn't even read past the first line when I replied, but he actually said what I got the quints replying to before
>>
I was trying to engage people and disillusion them into becoming Buddhists and walk the path of Dhamma, but you're all dummies.
>>
>>55288107
true, but I thought that was implied.

You're free all day, doing nothing with no obligations other than selling dope. Yet they still take advantage of dem programs.
>>
>>55281524
The point of life is to find what you love and/or your reason to be. These people have simply found what they love early on and indulge in their hobbies, just like people who love golf and the like.

Only problem is that they do not get to go out enough (because they're not motivated or too busy with their hobby) and are thus become too socially inept to get a job or leave their house. Usually at the fault of their father for this, as fatherless children are often not pushed hard enough by their single mothers.
>>
>>55282031
>sitting on pile of money with no whore to fuck things up
>punishment

Does this make me a masochist?
>>
>>55281524

Libertarian here

Stay the fuck out of my life
>>
>>55288120
Isn't 8800 JPY really pricey for a 1/8?
>>
File: DSC_0063.jpg (675 KB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0063.jpg
675 KB, 3872x2592
>>55281524
>guns
>a problem ever
That is simply untrue.
>>
>>55288261
Don't tell me what to do.
>>
>>55281524
>making a family, and most importantly, children
OP, if you provide me with willing sexy girls/milfs/lolis I can make 3 children in a day. If possible I want to have 1 day in a week as a holiday when me and my previously acquanted girls/milfs/lolis can meet, strenghten our bonds and fooling around. Do we have a deal?
>>
>>55288248
> The point of life is to find what you love and/or your reason to be.
And if what you find isn't a fertile member of the opposite sex then you are LITERALLY DEGENERATE.
>>
>>55288248
I don't like doing that

none of my friends can do anything they're all broke as shit
can't risk going out because 2 beers = dui
dui = life is FUCKED
I've been socially inept for a long time, and I have been working on it, but still come off as an outcast or weird
stay home because i don't feel like a huge piece of shit when there's no one to ignore me
>>
>>55285816
>SPERG RAGE
>>
>>55284883
That's just you projecting your preferred hobbies. Partaking in that does nothing to alter the situation.
>>
>>55288202
By bullshit I mean it's not the drug that it's advertised as. Weed is very easy to identify (at least in bud form).

I think drugs are degenerate if you do them when you already know exactly what you wanna do with life. I think it's very motivation provoking to smoke weed however if you are suicidal and never tried it before. Besides that, it's pretty degenerate.

The best route is to quit masturbating and quit watching porn, in whatever you do. The things that don't let you stop doing such jewish things as watching porn, are things by the jew and is a way to identify such activities that will only lead you in their path. For me, weed always had me watch porn. Cool drug, but this world isn't good, and trust won't help you, but that's just what weed will do, make you trust your instincts very easily, which makes you perfect bait for the jewish plan if you smoke it daily.

Smoking weed once every 5 years is probably fine. My brain is really used to smoking it bag after bag tho, so if i smoke once I'll have to break that habit. There comes a point where you don't really give a shit though. I don't ever wanna smoke weed again, I wanna do some cool shit with my life, start a business. I love the sober mind with all it's mechanisms of fear and motivation working in normal order, the only way to really start appreciating it is to start working out though.
>>
>>55281524
Literally beat the shit outta them until they change
or
Tell them everyday that their life is shit and how it can be fixed
>>
>>55287988
Even for autistic I think it could help a lot.

Sometimes I feel kinda sad to see all these young persons with disabilities getting thrown out of normal classes to special classes. What's so special about them? They need the same education as other kids, and other kids needs to understand how to socially interact with. If we start separating autistic kids or semi-autistic with normal kids, we'll end up with normal kids never understood how to deal with autistic kids, and autistic kids never understood how to deal with normal kids.

I can understand how everybody needs an intimate space in life, but other than that, humans needs to see each other more often and work together and gets the results from their work much more faster.
>>
>>55287940
At least that's what I felt. You always think you're a fucking genius and have unlocked the secrets to life, then you realize you were just tripping.
>>
>>55288408
why is that?
>>
>>55287759
Eh, you got me anon. I don't have the mental capacity to form any arguments, and I never studied philosophy in any sort of setting, not even autodidactic, to be able to regurgitate some famous philopher's view. Ultimately I hope humanity will trascend while I'm (funny how I was arguing that there is no me) still alive so I (there it is again) can live an eternal life of extreme hedonism. I don't see much point beyond that if we strip away everything else that makes up the modern human condition.
>>
>>55288422
You can be a social outcast, but don't let it stop you from going outside. I too am the same, but I find that when I try new things, I like them as much as I do sitting on the computer or playing games. This has me at somewhat of an impasse in my life too because I feel uncertain of what I would want to dedicate my life to as a career when I feel like I have experienced so little it has to offer.
>>
>>55287881
You have to be one of the following
>black
>mexican
>look mexican
>even blacker then black
>>
File: AtRn2qs.jpg (396 KB, 1200x792) Image search: [Google]
AtRn2qs.jpg
396 KB, 1200x792
I wouldn't worry about it too much OP, I mean Mormons and the Amish are having lots of kids. And they're white. If you're feeling encroached upon, move to Utah or rural Pennsylvania, or Montana or somewhere like that.

You're not gonna convince NEETs to breed. Even if they wanted to, they don't have the resources! Even if you coaxed them, guided them into a vocation, got their lives on track... you'd still need willing women. You know, women who wouldn't find the whole nuclear family business oppressive. Ones who wouldn't taint the minds of their daughters, or steal away your sons.
>>
>>55288053
What do you mean by adulteress and getting keked by her everyday? You married a pornstar?
>>
>>55288457
>>55284621
>>55284883
OP has unwarranted self importance and is mad we're not of any use to them, as if it has any bearing on if we should live or not, neverminding the fact that OP is absolute worthless living trash to us too. What does OP do for us? Starts this shit thread like we should give a shit about his dumb opinion?
>>
>>55288562
Look into the path of Buddhism, my friend.
>>
>>55288603
been there breh, i just don't know what to do anymore. I'm not horribly ugly and keep my power level hidden, but still come off as weird to people.

Whenever I go out everyone's already in their groups and don't want to talk to new people. Women don't wanna talk to you. I don't really enjoy playing games all day, trust me I want to get out there and be part of something but I just can't.

donno man, just getting tired of the grind. Things are looking a bit up at the moment, there are new people i'm talking to I guess.

Thanks for listening to my bitching though.
>>
I'll give a man a year after college to check out the world. After that, start contributing. We've sank 22 years into you. Stop being a pussy. it's on them,and them alone.
>>
>>55288867
>We've sank 22 years into you

How old are you?

Besides I already am contributing my tax dollars and not committing any crime. I provide a service which I get paid for, what else do you want from me?

Better enjoy that vacation you get because you can be replaced so fucking fast you will never want to take another out of fear of losing your job.
>>
>>55288867
>I'll give a man a year after college to check out the world.
And who says it would be your decision as to what someone does out of college (or when they're in college for that matter)? Unless you're paying for everything, it wouldn't be up to you.
>>
>>55288848
I have looked into it superficially, and some of the views it supposedly holds drove me away. Specifically, the different levels of reincarnation, and reincarnation in general.
>>
>>55287153

First you have to define the value of civilization before you make this argument have any potency toward those you're appealing to.

It's just a catch word.
>>
>>55288544
Degeneracy is not supporting the proliferation of human civilisation. This is why homosexuals are degenerate.

Find what you 'love' in mindless consumerism and not in the warmth of a fertile vagina is causing civilisation to decline.
>>
>>55281524
>went to university
>earn a decent amount of money

If they earned a university diploma and are making money that means they are doing something for society or at least are doing something of interest for the current market.

So what they do with their private lives or spare time is not your bussines as long as they don't break the law.
>>
>>55288092
Quarter dindu here, and I know that feel.
>>
>>55288092
Well theres a fuckton of Jews in Isreal who look at liberalism destroying the west and the growth of Islam on their doorstep and are going "Oi Vey, what have we done?" and are now on the right's side because the moment whitey disappears they're gonna be steamrollered beneath a solid wall of mudslime horde.
>>
>>55289109
But what's the point of going after women when that could be a death sentence for a man?

>divorce
>lose 50% of YOUR shit
>pay monthly alimony
>never see your offspring

that is fucking terrifying, why risk that?
>>
>>55281524
There`s nothing wrong, men will opt out and society will crash in a few years.
>>
>>55289109
No, if a man is gay, they shouldn't trick a straight woman into thinking she has an actual loving husband by pretending to be straight just to breed. Then, some people are voluntarily celibate. Of course some of the assholes on here are stupid incels who aren't gay, but should their genes really be propagated when they're as stupid as they are anyways?

Of course, actual straight men who actually can love women do exist, but the family thing is really not for everyone.
>>
>>55289037
Buddhists don't believe in reincarnation. Most Buddhists believe in rebirth, and a lot of them don't believe rebirth occurs after cessation of bodily functions. However, there is debate about that in different sects and so forth of Buddhists.

Rebirth is simply the moment-to-moment flux in reality. Each moment everything arises and perishes because different is foundational and constitutive. "Each moment is all being, each moment is the entire world" - Dogen. Rebirth simply explains how dynamical and interdependent the seamless change of reality is, at least in most Mahayana schools. Whether or not any rebirth occurs after cessation of bodily functions is hotly disputed among Buddhist teachers and so forth.

The key distinguishing fact is with rebirth one doesn't accept a self-existent nature (i.e., it does not have any core or identity that comes to define for it is always dependent on other things, in constant change, and so forth).
>>
>>55287344

One man's genius is another man's idiot. Implying the arguments made here - even when they sound eloquent - are not stupid, is subjective.

We're all idiots in someone else's eyes.

This is why being right or wrong... is wrong. It's about the level of force you present to defeat your opposition, or fall to it.

Go take some debate classes, or read up on it, or read some good books on arguing. You'll quickly come to see that your opinions - nor anyone else's really - actually matter.
>>
>>55287614

No, white women want to "try everything once", even nigger dick, since it's now "equal" with non-nigger dick.

As soon as we elevate dogs to equality with humans, you'll see Nancy across the street sucking her pugs cock while she tans.
>>
>>55289109
Homosexuals are degenerate because theres no place for them within western society and thus they turn to antisocial and amoral ideologies for self-validation.

Honestly the best use for non-breeding members of society is to take economic pressure off of breeding members and work in jobs that make it hard to raise a family.
>>
>>55288517
Man, as someone who grew up in an acedemic household I can tell you nobody gets it worse than gifted children. There is no recourse for a smart kid until late Jr High at which point they likely have social ties drawing them elsewhere. I'm mad that the lower tiered learners and mentally ill get way more leg ups. Why shouldn't we encourage smart or gifted children to succeed? Why are ALL my tax dollars going to autists or FAS students who will end up in missions, prison, or Wal Mart? I'm at my wit's end
>>
>>55289216
You sound like a bitch. I'm glad you won't be reproducing, this world needs less cowards like you.

>>55289263
I didn't say anything about family. You just need to reproduce to further the existence of civilisation. I don't have anything against gays either. I guess some people were never meant to contribute anything to society. These opt out MGTOW faggots are scum though.
>>
>>55281728
those who are ignorant of history are bound to repeat it
>>
>>55281589
Its a result of consumerism
>>
>>55287750

Drug dealing isn't attached to your social security number to see if you "no longer qualify" for state benefits.
>>
>>55281524
>so many white males are just dropping out of life

What should we do about all of the black men who have dropped out of life?
>no education
>no job
>spend time doing stupid hood shit or trying to get pussy

We need to look out for blacks too.
>>
>>55287767

Yes, thank god for porn. Now I definitely can stay in my mancave after my work day is over and not deal with stupid bitches.
>>
Children are horrible, needy, disgusting things that suck the money and life out of you. Good riddance.
>>
>>55289497
>We need to look out for the blacks too.

Sure thing, zoos are underfunded and need some more primate attractions.
>>
>>55289380
I was the gifted kid AND the autist though.

I was lucky that there were gifted high schools with admissions tests I could get into, without this option I would have been locked up in a special ed institute with a bunch of nignogs. I have an IQ of 140 and I'm currently finishing my master's in electrical engineering. If anything the diagnosis of high functioning autism was in itself a problem because I would have been held back academically and put on meds at the age of 7 if not for being lucky enough to have parents who fought for me not to. I think the diagnosis for people like me are bullshit because I did fine in a normal classroom and grew out of my main behavioral issues by the time I was in middle school.
>>
>26 year old pathetic vermin here

What, you actually want me to contribute to the society that hates me?
You've made it to where if you aren't born as female or as a male that is either exceptionally attractive, intelligent, social, or wealthy there is literally no reason to live.

Oh, and do something about single mothers because nothing fucks a boy up more than growing up without a father figure
>>
>>55289407
Well, you mentioned fertility, and do the stupid fat incels really have such good genes, or would the world be a better place without the idiot crotch fruit of them and any 2/10 so fat they could outrun her? That doesn't fucking count as a contribution if these pieces of shit breed. And there are men on here who absolutely worship cock, and yet, insist they're straight, there's no way they're not actually homosexual but in denial. And then there's people who don't like babies, but objective evidence says they'd be better than most people at something else, they should contribute to society by doing the things they'd do better than most people, instead of spending their time doing something literally anyone else could do, then. Especially if they had four good grandparents, and their parents were fuckups, so their crotch fruit would probably be degenerate idiots like their parents who had kids and divorced and have difficulty being responsible adults anyways, cause recessive genes.
>>
I honestly would place a somewhat decent amount of the blame on porn and masturbation habits.

Previously this wasn't a big deal. Before the internet you might see a porno mag here and there, but even in the old days it was kind of weird if you were a habitual consumer of porn. Sure, go to the porno theatre once or twice in your life, big deal. But now people have computers essentially going to a porn theatre once or more a day. It's not healthy.

As a result, men have unrealistically high standards for women. You have degenerate dudes who won't fuck equally degenerate women, they think they can do much better than they actually can, and they end up not reproducing at all.

I'll admit, I fall into this group. I had a really hot black gf for my first girlfriend. Although I know a lot of pol doesn't like black chicks, she was super hot, leader of cheerleader squad in high school. Couldn't believe my luck.

Then I continued to fuck decently attractive white chicks in college. Not a lot, mind you, and also I did fuck fatties and uggos when I couldn't get a decent looking woman.

Then after college I end up dating a girl who was cool and sweet but ultimately far less physically attractive than other women I've been with.

As a result, I ended up breaking up with her to be with hotter women, because I didn't want to cheat.

In hindsight, I should've made sure I had something else on lock before breaking up with her , as shitty as that is.

Since then I had a fling with an old college friend but have otherwise struck out hard. Also I basically neutered myself with drug usage and so I'm straight fucked at this point.

Moral of my story is I should've stayed with post college gf and learned to love her ugliness and maybe help motivate her to lose weight, instead of just bailing.

Now I'm a 24 year old manchild who is extremely depressed.
>>
>>55289407
>you would rather have nogs reproducing than a white male with a job contributing to society
>>
>>55284296
thats fine. when miorities are the majority, all the whites can go on welfare and get a free ride
>>
>>55289407
You're fucking retarded. Reproducing isn't contributing to society. Not wanting to engage in the risks of marriage doesn't make you a coward either. Marriage in modern western civilization is largely redundant with repercussions that far outweigh the benefits.
>>
>>55281589
This is the real answer.
>>
>>55281524
>save it for no apparent reason

Whats wrong with not wasting your money?
>>
File: 1384921074051.gif (2 MB, 323x386) Image search: [Google]
1384921074051.gif
2 MB, 323x386
>>55289736
That's a sad story, anon.
>>
>>55289633
Well as a diagnosed asperger's kid and gifted child, I was almost unlucky. The only thing that saved me was by some quirk of brain chemistry the medication they put me that was ment to vegetate me just turned me into a raging aggressive hyperactive monster of a child.

But yeah similiar experience in middle school so after the school system stopped trying to chemically fuck with my brain, they basically just shoved me to the side and focused all their attention on getting mexifags to try to speak english and keeping jocks from failing during football season.
>>
>>55289639
This is mostly how I feel.
>>
>>55289109
>>55289407
>dumb aussie doesn't realize that gays can adopt kids
>also doesn't realize that you can't have kids and live the same way without being married

I see why you're not taken seriously on this board.
>>
>>55290097
if there's one thing I hate though it's that "neurodiversity" sjw crap about autism.

I'm NOT a special snowflake I'm a normal person with a disability (very possibly caused by vaccines) but it's a VERY MILD one and asking for special treatment because I'm a socially awkward nerd is acting like a nigger demanding handouts. Plus it's an insult to REAL autistic kids who can't fucking speak or function in society
>>
>>55289736
i didnt even hit my sexual peak till 24-25 (27 now, still fucking college undergrads on tinder, shit is cash). you still have plenty of time
>>
File: tumblr_mw17h2LtaI1s80ppfo1_400.gif (1 MB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw17h2LtaI1s80ppfo1_400.gif
1 MB, 400x223
>>55281524
>wants to get rid of manchildren
>on a site created by manchildren for manchildren

how stupid are you
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>consider yourself a member of our consumer party, without you random fanboy crap would die off as a market.

>Git gud at literally anything
>>
Eugenics
>>
>look mom I posted it again
>le meme master
If will fucking sort itself out. We lost already. Now if you don't mind I'm going back to my horror flicks
>>
>>55281524

Fix women first. Why would I spend my precious resources that I worked hard to produce on a human parasite?
>>
>>55290201
I don't much care for it either. Yeah some people on the spectrum can take advantage of the beneficial quirks and I'm one of them, but most can't and saying they can just invites heckling from the rest of the world. Its a disability and people just need to accept it.

But unless your a goddamn vegetable level autist you can learn to deal with being socially awkward and otherwise function. Fuck the sjws , I don't want their pity, I don't want their goddamn reassessments.
>>
>>55290591
Fuck yeah, eugenics. And while I am not a shit tier human being and was found to have a higher IQ than most people (>95% of people), on a day where I was sleep deprived and was even aware at the time that I was zombie tier compared to my normal level of intellectual functioning, I genuinely believe that any kids I would have would be degenerates like my parents who had kids and divorced, and in fact, I'd be so shit at raising kids anyways that they would grow up to resent me and be degenerates just to defy me and shit when they're teenagers. The fact that people tend to take after their grandparents (cause dominant/recessive genes), and I have four good grandparents, and two degenerate parents, justifies my emotionally-driven (I simply hate babies anyways) decision not to have babies. Anyone who ever thought I should have kids may as well stop bawwing about my refusal to form babby. If they refuse to stop bawwing that's their problem and I'm having a grand old time laughing at them, actually.
>>
>>55289699
>9699

And this, I guess, is my powerlevel. lol
>>
Porn eliminates the need for female contact

Videogames/anime/easy acess to entertainment means you can stay home all day to be entertained

Forum/Facebook/Skype/Twitter don't need to leave the house to talk with people

So that leaves work assuming you don't work from home, everyone wants to get to and from work as quickly as possible to avoid human contact.

This is our world now, convenience has made us weak and dependent on technology
>>
>>55290756
Because this is the natural order of things. Men are supposed to court a female, inseminate them with their seed, and provide for her and your progeny -- irrespective of being appreciated for it or not. This is the way it is, so you accept it, or remain a child forever.
>>
>how dare these people not nag about politics on a chinese imageboard while simultaneously doing nothing to make any sort of difference
>>
I just realized, my 28th birthday starts in about 32 mintues. I'm gonna go spend it playing video games. And then, I might not come back. I have more important things to do than troll idiots like OP, no matter how much fun it is to know they're not happy.
>>
>>55290917
Well son if your not going to have children, do you have any siblings or cousins who are breeding? You could always give a relation a leg up and if you ever get ahold of property or a substantial amount of money you could always designate a promising family member as your heir.
>>
File: letthemdie.jpg (28 KB, 461x271) Image search: [Google]
letthemdie.jpg
28 KB, 461x271
>>55281524
We let Darwin take the wheel
>>
>>55291161
>Well son if your not going to have children, do you have any siblings or cousins who are breeding?

Yeah, so it's not like my family is going extinct or anything anyways.
>>
>>55290984

A surrogate is way cheaper, and eventually we'll have artificial wombs so we can do away with women completely. There is no 'supposed to' in nature. Things just happen.
>>
>>55291145
i've spent my birthdays staring at these god forsaken imageboards: pol and r9k in particular. my last birthday was just a couple of months ago, and i told myself i would go out for a change -- like I always do -- I didn't.

pls... do something.
>>
>>55291195
This.

Maybe I have some kind of weird mutation that makes me hate babies or something, I have always felt the desire to kick, throw, or otherwise kill babies when I see them, I don't know why, I just impulsively want to kill them. In the wild, sometimes it happens that animals commit infanticide and sometimes even EAT their own children. Needless to say, their offspring doesn't survive to adulthood anyways.
>>
>>55281524
Stop feminism, celebrate masculinity. Women also need to lose weight, their obesity is a huge part of it
>>
>>55281524
If someone is a productive member of society (ie. works a job, doesn't commit crime, etc), then what they do in their spare time is purely a personal choice. I'm curious, what would you say is the most severe problem of someone living such a life?
>>
>>55291145
Dude, I'm 26 and I stopped spazzing out for my birthday years ago. Just have your close friends over and get wasted. Better than being depressed. My best 2 friends are literally opposite on the political spectrum but I enjoy getting mad and engaging in a real life discussion over topical issues.
>>
>>55291255
I think I once spent a birthday on here, and, I wasn't celebrating it, I was mourning the fact I was born, I think it was my 26th birthday.
>>
>>55289448
History's gotten us Iphones and to the moon so if by repeat it you being awesome than hell yeah fuck history
>>
>>55291351
This. Modern women are picky and 80% of them are fat, insufferable cunts, or a combination of the two.
>>
>>55281589
this. most of society have taken all of tge roles in society pushing out the res.

dont blame 'manchildren' blame the society that made them
>>
File: 30566619-368-k150490.jpg (9 KB, 256x400) Image search: [Google]
30566619-368-k150490.jpg
9 KB, 256x400
>>55291400
>>
>>55291378
I'm in a pretty good mood right now, at least. I don't think I'll ever have a worse birthday than the one I spent just crying and shit about how much I hated my life. But I've spent too much time on here, maybe a birthday is a good time to start taking a really long break from this.
>>
>>55281524
Also around the same time women gave up on monogamy was when this shit started happening
>>
>>55284614
That the trues statement ive heard in a while
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.