[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: _20151108_180521.jpg (33 KB, 720x325) Image search: [Google]
_20151108_180521.jpg
33 KB, 720x325
Is he wrong?
>>
>>55281321
Not really. People should be allowed to say racist things. Freedom of speech, yo.
>>
>>55281321
Was Blazing Saddles a good movie?
>>
>>55281321
No it means I'm not an insecure soft skin little bitch
>>
>>55281321
Why shouldn't people be able to say racist things?

Why are racist things worth less than things that aren't?
>>
>>55281321
More like, I should be able to say things whether they're racist or not and not have it ruin my career.
>>
>>55281321
feeling bad for saying something is a far cry from being arrested or censored for saying it
>>
>>55281321
Who cares what some faggot thinks.
>>
Politically correct was thinking slavery is fine, gays shouldn't marry and that the earth is the center of the universe. I doubt these people would be in favor of these things now.
>>
>>55281321
Not really. I hate the waythe PC crowd is selectively outraged, their ganging up like jakals tontake down anyone who'se fall might feed their need for attention or their self righteousness. I hate how pointless and based around posturing the entire idea is...

Honestly, the author of OP's pic needs to be evicted by his echo chamber.
>>
File: 1444694567306.jpg (104 KB, 564x820) Image search: [Google]
1444694567306.jpg
104 KB, 564x820
>>55281321
Yes.
People use the term to censor others with differing opinions.
>not very thought provoking

Anything else?
>>
>>55281321
Not exactly. It depends on the context of the person saying it.

But it should be legag to bring up any opposing opinion or idea regardless of the content.
>>
>>55281566
"political correctness" means ignoring facts because someones feels might get hurt
>>
>>55281321
lmao I don't feel bad regardless of political correctness
>>
>>55281393
Somebody's goota go back and get a shit load of nickels
>>
PC isn't even about just racism anymore. It's about "safe places" and protecting against bullshit like fatphobia and microaggressions

SJWs are almost inhuman. There is no limit to how much they'd limit free speech given the opportunity. The concept is alien to them.
>>
Words aren't racist.
>>
>>55281321
People who love "social justice" really mean " I can treat people like shit if I call them racist/sexist/homophobic".
>>
They misunderstand the actual meaning of political correctness and fail to realize that it could just as easily shift against them. People should be able to say whatever they want.
>>
>>55281462
This. What's wrong with racism? It's a natural occurrence and beneficial to a nation.

>>55281321
People who hate "political incorrectness" really mean "I should be able to say stupid things without being challenged on them."
>>
File: racist-a-made-up-word.jpg (61 KB, 720x367) Image search: [Google]
racist-a-made-up-word.jpg
61 KB, 720x367
>>55281321
Pic relevant.

And anytime someone says sometihng is racist, please have them tell you...

>how many races there are
>list them
>>
>>55281321

No.

Political Correctness is a tactic to limit the conversation or discussion to topics that one party or the other want to deem "off limits".

The only reason they want an "off limit" designation is that they know there is plenty of flawed indefensible content that the other party will easily identify and destroy them with.

Political Correctness is just an admittance that the defending party realizes they have no chance to actually defend the subject that is being deemed as Politically "Sensitive"

It is the lowest form of enlightened discussion.
>>
>>55281321
Not really, I already don't feel bad
>>
>>55281321
I should be able to say racist things without other people feeling bad. Limp wristed faggots.
>>
I think if you replace "racist" with "rude" it would be more accurate
>>
File: 2015-10-30-11-36-33-1769359930.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-30-11-36-33-1769359930.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
>>55281321
I miss the word spacker....wasnt racist...neither was brain storm....or compus mentus....or coloured....or getting a chinkies....or cripple or retatd idiot imbecile dwarf or midget.....
>>
This is the type of person who thinks institutional racism is the only type of racism.
>>
>>55281321
No.

What we really mean is "I should be able to disagree with liberals without being shouted down"
>>
>>55281321
Yes.
Implying "political correctness" is a good thing is implying that there is only one acceptable mode of thinking, and everything else is evil and bad.

This is textbook totalitarianism.
>>
>>55281321
SHALL MAKE NO LAW
>>
People who hate "racism" really mean "I hate people saying mean words so I'm going to oppress them harder than they are oppressing others"
>>
File: Teutonic Titwillow.jpg (12 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
Teutonic Titwillow.jpg
12 KB, 600x350
>>55281393
Was Bismarck a herring?
>>
>>55281321
But whether or not you feel bad about saying something "racist" is pretty immaterial.

I think what he actually means to say, once you cut through his inherent liberal doublespeak programming that prevents him from speaking plainly, is: "I should be able to say racist things without being persecuted for it."
>>
>>55281321

I already don't feel bad. However, it's not inaccurate.
>>
>>55281875
What would the benefit of that be? They'd list a bunch out and that would be it.
>>
>someone is clearly acting like shit
>can't be mean or tell them

Nope. Fuck you. If a black man is acting like a nigger, it's fair game. If a white man is acting like white trash, it's fair game. If a lesbian is getting uppity and illogical then they are fair game.

bullshit needs to be called out. OP is a faggot.
>>
PC is calling someone who is a boy that identifies as a girl, a she. PC is saying what is on trend, not what is true.
>>
>>55281321
Political Correctness was the means to divorce a free people from public discourse of all matters political outside a narrow parameter, that they would remain rooted in common ground. It was a means to exercise unwarranted control over language, ultimately to the aim of eliminating political opposition to leftism.
>>
>>55283092
Because then they would have to accept that races exist and that they hold different attributes, thereby becoming the definition of racist themselves.
>>
>>55281321
>People who hate "political correctness" really mean "I hate political correctness".
Wow, such revolutionary insights
>>
>>55283915
But how does them saying various races show that at all? They'll list a bunch of races and your response is
>So you accept there's various races and that they hold different attributes. You're racist.
>>
>>55281321
But I can already say racist things without feeling bad.

I hate political correctness because it's trying to stifle my right to express how I feel through freedom of speech.
>>
i don't feel bad
>>
But I don't feel bad about what I say anyway. They're only words.
>>
>>55284116

Yep because at their core they honestly believe every single person is equal and that race is a social construct :^)
>>
>>55287439
Yes, everyone is equal. That's why the progressive stack exists, because everyone is equal.
>>
sounds like an absolute weeboo loser.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.