[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any proof for this apparent scenario? Or is it another case of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
Any proof for this apparent scenario? Or is it another case of sjw narrative over reality.
>>
Rednecks are pretty stupid, so I wouldn't doubt it.
>>
On things that didn't happen, I'll take this for 500 Alex.
>>
The VAST amount of white male Conservatives okay with Ethnic nurses and doctors disproves it by default.
>>
i feel like something like this would make some kind of media attention, which we've heard nothing

i'm calling bullshit
>>
File: 234233445.jpg (28 KB, 638x573) Image search: [Google]
234233445.jpg
28 KB, 638x573
She posted tweets about it and is a black, self-proclaimed feminist, so that's proof enough
>>
>>55279715
It didn't happen, which is good because if it did it would be a violation of patient confidentiality and could easily cost her her job if her employers found out she likes to tell stories about patients on the internet. :^)
>>
>>55279765
>Racist Rednecks

Can we move on from this Yorker fabricated meme?

All Southerners do these days is try to prove how racist they aren't. So much so that PC has fused with their Hospitality.
>>
>Confederate flag shirt and camouflage pants
Sure. Was he also wearing a KKK hood and holding three "assault weapons"?
>>
>>55279715
Why are you asking us? Ask her.
>>
>>55279941

Whatever you say Jed
>>
File: 1441244846887.jpg (136 KB, 680x1023) Image search: [Google]
1441244846887.jpg
136 KB, 680x1023
>>55279715
>Any proof for this apparent scenario?
Nah, just typical delusional SJW wish fulfillment
>>
>>55279715
>FierceFemtivis

Probably didn't happen. Degenerates like feminazis and jews will go out of their way to create a story and lie so they can become a victim.

I know there are people out there like that though.
>>
>>55279765
Yeah the real enemy is working class white people, I'm sure.
>>
>>55279906
>>55279862
Even if it's fake, can't we still alert the local media and her employers ourselves?

We can start the fire.
>>
>>55279715
>family was racist
>caused the death of the kid
>not laughing her ass off from the karma
>>
>>55279715
Total fucking bullshit out of 100.

Probably had some Jimbo give her the stink eye when she was shouting into her iPhone about how good DeSean laid dat pipe guuuurrrrlllll on break and decided she was fucking Dr. House getting oppressed by Nazis when she was self-aware for one of those rare moments in her life.
>>
>>55280024

Yes. Go for it.
>>
>>55279998
What kind of a name is fucking jed if your going for a red neck name its fucking chuck
>>
>>55279715
It probably happened. I've seen treatment get refused on behalf of wards for a lot of stupid reasons.

It should not be allowed, imo. Children are not property.

Beliefs are all well and good but when they conflict with reality, they should be ignored if the stakes are the life of a third party.
>>
I'd say maybe but then she decided to go completely over the top and throw in that they were decked out from head to toe in confederate flags. Hell, my money is she isn't even a nurse.
>>
>>55279906
It's not though, she hasn't named anyone. Doctors can say openly "I had a patient who I won't name and they did xyz", they can't say "Mr X who lives at wherever came and had xyz"
>>
>>55279941
Okay cletus
>>
>>55279715
>infant... I could've saved
>nurse

No
>>
File: unamusedfrog.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
unamusedfrog.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
>>55280135
>believing blatant bullshit victim-pity-me tales
>>
>>55279715

>nurse
>saving lives

am i retarded or is a nurse only meant to attend to the general needs of patients?
>>
>>55279941
Texas man here. We try to be hospitable but we see a stereotype, we will make fun of said stereotype. The Hispanics here are more racist than us some days.nobody likes niggers here
>>
>>55280376
Nurses stand around being fat and gossiping
>>
>>55280019
>dirty racist trailer park Redneck
>working class
:^)
>>
If only you said wew lad with that ID
>>
>>55279715

>regularly retweets Shaun "I wish I was black" King
>>
>>55279715
i really this "POC" bullshit

they only know to complain
>>
>>55279715
>Peds
>Cardiac
Pick one specialization
>>
Can't find a single tweet or picture corroborating her job as a nurse
she also refuses to go into any detail about the incident
I want to ruin this bitch if she's lying
>>
>>55280186
You don't have to name anyone. She gave away a significant amount of personally identifiable data regarding both the patient and the family of that patient- and one that just died from a cardiac condition. It would be trivial to track that back.

http://www.healthcarebusinesstech.com/nurse-fired-for-hipaa-violation-after-discussing-cop-killer-patient/
>>
File: assholes.jpg (10 KB, 240x186) Image search: [Google]
assholes.jpg
10 KB, 240x186
>>55279715
If a story is too good to be true...

Narratives are more important than the truth when SJW's get involved.
>>
>>55279715
>Peds nurse
>Feminist

Not surprised. Biggest group of cunts in any hospital. Even past that this shitsack is an absolute disgrace to the Nursing profession for trying to inject her politics into it. Needs to have her license stripped from her. If she's even a nurse to begin with and not just an asswiping tech.

>>55280295
As much as I hate feminist shitters, nurses are trained to do shit that for some reason the retarded populace still believes only doctors are capable of. This isn't the 1950s anymore with docs walking around the hospital with a cigar in one hand and a scotch in the other, kiwifag.
>>
Someone in texAss file a hippa complaint: https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/cp/wizard_cp.jsf

>Staff standing around stunned. Sobbing.
This tips me off that it's a fake story anyway. Staff don't give a shit if you die.
>>
>>55279715
SJWs don't need proof, just listen and believe.
>>
>>55279941
Why would a racist choose to live in a state with do many black people?

It is such a shitty stereotype
>>
>>55280324
>muh narrative

You *are* a SJW.
>>
>niggers think racists have a problem with blacks working for them
Do they think they would have preferred white slaves over blacks too?
>>
File: 1364945915373.jpg (147 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
1364945915373.jpg
147 KB, 405x720
>>55279715

No idea, but it does happen all the time at the hospitals I have worked at. It is usually Mexicans who don't want black nurses/rts/etc though.

Very few whites are openly racist these days.
>>
>>55280376
Yeah you're pretty retarded. Nurses are the ones who actually keep track of the shit the doctor thinks they are above. Good nurses anyway.
>>
>>55279715
>there a shred of truth to this
>>
>>55280428
Most rednecks work, even if they don't have much to show for it. They do the jobs you think your liberal arts degree will keep you out of.
>>
>>55280376
Some nurses are involved in surgery, so the only possible way this scenario could be real is if there was nobody competent enough to assist the doctor during surgery. Although the entirety of their assistance during surgery pretty much amounts to just "Pass me [x] instrument", so I fucking there wasn't anyone competent enough around to do that.

We also have no idea what happened to the kid. All she says is that she's the most qualified paediatric cardiac nurse they have there and exaggerates how familiar she is with it.

The second message especially shows that she's just trying to recreate some terrible TV drama. "I-I knew exactly what to do... (Pause for effect) I-I-I-I've done it a b-bazillion times before... (Pause for effect) B-But... (Say nothing else, maybe sob a bit. Other actor tells her it's not her fault).

Moral of the story: NO NIGGER NURSES.
>>
>>55279715

At least in America I'm pretty sure parents can't refuse a child getting live saving procedures. And if they did some how stop them they would be charged and arrested.
>>
File: 8ufH4fe.png (311 KB, 1004x242) Image search: [Google]
8ufH4fe.png
311 KB, 1004x242
>>55279715
>blacks have easier time getting into med school with lower marks
>women have easier time getting into med school with lower marks
>black woman claims to be best doctor based on merit

ha ha, it's almost as if lowered standards have negative aspects.
>>
>>55279715
and then everyone on the bus stood up and began clapping
>>
>>55280723
>This isn't the 1950s anymore with docs walking around the hospital with a cigar in one hand and a scotch in the other, kiwifag.
I'm not sure why you felt the need to add this, but she phrases it as if she's the only one capable of doing it which is why it's bullshit.
>>
https://www.facebook com /SmithHueyMosleyWalkerHealth/

I think this is where she works
she works for her mother's clinic (if she works at all, she could just be dramatizing something her mom did)
>>
>>55280980
That dead child?
Albert Einstein.
>>
>>55281030
You better fucking believe she was dramatising. Even if the story's true, it's heavily exaggerated.
>>
>>55280564
She has everyone on jewbook crying over the apparent occurrence. 'Muh feels' and 'waycism' seem to trump basic fact checking it seems.
>>
>>55280376

You're retarded, but it is apparently fine since most people also don't know what a RN does.
>>
The physician(s) would take charge in an emergency situation. Even if her story is true there's no proof her presence would have made a difference.
>>
>I've done it a million times before

Lying whore
>>
>>55280880
>working at the neighborhood Walmart and have most of paycheck subsidized by welfare

I'm glad my degree keeps me out of that
>>
File: 353535.png (258 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
353535.png
258 KB, 600x615
>>55279715
See, stuff like this is precisely why I refuse to acknowledge Leftists as having any sort of credibility, or even arguing on the same grounds as me. They're don't, and they aren't. They're not equals to me, they're muppets. They invent the most farcical bullshit in pursuit of a narrative, while I at least attempt to argue facts and keep my mouth shut when I'm not certain.

The equivalent to OP's pic would be like me saying I was driving happily home from work listening to a Taylor Swift Christmas album, when suddenly I was attacked by hundred black men wearing Obama t-shirts and clenching welfare checks and white children in their mitts. They all roared in ebonics that they hate the Constitution and America and love the terrorists, then raped the white kids in front of me before waving communist flags and hailing Satan. So I did what any god-fearing American patriot would do and ate a burger then dispatched them all with my fully automatic M-16 assault rifle kept under my driver's seat. Heaven was so moved that God himself sent an eagle to me afterward carrying a note from Jesus saying "Good job" and telling me to vote Trump.

That's about on par with the fanficking all the Leftists do these days. It's outrageously ridiculous, and yet they believe it. Without question.
>>
File: Capture.png (600 KB, 572x693) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
600 KB, 572x693
>>55281030
>>
>>55281002

She plainly states that she is the most qualified which among RNs usually means that she just has the most years, certs and patients of that specific type under her belt, not that she is the only person...

Don't get into medicine if people saying that they are the best triggers you.
>>
>>55280795
>muh people never make up things on the internet for faceberg karma upvotes

Fine shitpost idiot.
>>
>>55279715
This is the world we live in, where there are no doctors seeing patients going into cardiac arrest, but they're left to be cared for by the nurses.
>>
>>55281256
Just ignore it

who cares
>>
>FierceFemtivist
Yeah I definitely trust that this extremely convenient scenario.
>>
>>55279715
She has been tweeting bullshit all day and is acting like this just happened.
SEEMS LEGIT
>>
>>55281256
>>55281030

FYI: it is common for RNs to have multiple jobs.

Be sure she isn't also the house sup at a level one trauma center before you try to tear into her, or else you will be giving her a boatload of ammo to make you look stupid and raise her point even further.
>>
>>55280564
Surely you or some other anon have superior detective skills and can find her occupation.
>>
>>55279715

Health Insurance fag here.

Women that work at doctor's offices are absolute utter morons.
When they don't know how to copy & paste (with mouse or keyboard), you better stay damn clear from that practice.

They talk big and act high & mighty. But then when they don't get what they want, they cry like a whining child.
I have outright declined to give these cunts any leeway whenever they screw up (which is very often).
You have no idea how fucking satisfying it is to see these cunts have to eat costs because they can't do shit right.

>>55280050
said

These cunts never stop being cunts. If there are any women that deserve rape, it's nurses.
Fuck them all.
>>
>>55281002
And the way you green texted it made it seem like you believed that nurses, RNs specifically, aren't able to perform ACLS protocols.

>>55281133

Do you realize how few physicians are in the hospital on a nightly basis outside one or two hospitalists? See my above comment. RNs are trained in operating a crash cart as well as everything that comes in it. Yes physicians take charge when they are THERE, but nursing staff, mainly the charge nurse, is ACLS trained just like any physician. The bullshit doesn't come from the fact that she (claims) to be a nurse, but the fact that the rest of the staff would not just stand around during a code.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 316x159) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 316x159
>>55280064
>>55280024
the fire rises
>>
>>55281272
Medicinefags are the worst.

This isn't the 1950s where the best and brightest go into the field.

Distant fourth in tiers behind Finance, Engineering and Comp Sci

The AMA is the only thing preventing a bunch of Indian monkeys from doing the same shittier job as you all
>>
>>55280609
The example you have listed is extreme, and I think the standards are probably different in the UK and the US. I'm talking in the sense of her regulating body finding her fitness to practice impaired. In the sense of medical ethics rather than hospital policy, I don't think she has violated confidentiality (as is held sacred by medical professionals) by simply describing a patients relatives outfit. I'm a dentist myself.
She may have violated her employers regulations etc. by posting on facebook and could lose her job. That is what happened in the article you linked.
>>
>>55279715
Pfft yeah seems legit.
>>
>>55281474
No way in hell would this cunt be a house supervisor. Charge at most, and if she is charge she needs to be stripped down to rank 1 if not outright stripped of her license after this shit.
>>
>>55280135
I highly doubt this is true, bruh. Why would someone reject treatment of their dying child, simply because of the ethnicity of the nurse/doctor?

No one is actually that stupid.
>>
Its just another tumblr journal entry
You should have known that the moment she said confederate flag shirt and camo pants
>>
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/kimberly-mosley/bb/6b3/4a2

Possible match
>>
>>55281547
>>55280609
to elaborate further when you say that would "be trivial to track back" this is fallacious as the medical records themselves are confidential. So if someone looked her up, phoned up her department and said "Hey can you tell me of a patient who died recently of a heart condition and the father was wearing a confederate shirt?"
The true breach in confidentiality would only occur when someone says "yes that was Mr X" rather than "I'm sorry that information is confidential". Does that make sense?
>>
>>55281531
>best and brightest
> Comp Sci

LOL
>>
>>55281592

If I got a fuck for the number of times a RN posted some dumb shit online since the proliferation of social media I would have a lot more fucks to give.

At most she'll just be ineligible for the nurse of the year equivalent that her facility runs. I'm rather certain that her making this statement isn't a hipa violation, and if by some black magic the board took her license she would sue for a billion dollars and become even more famous.
>>
>>55280024
Even if it were fake, it would be a PR disaster for a nurse to imply that she would let personal feelings about a patient alter her care for that person. It's a serious violation of the hippocratic oath
>>
File: 1441614309547.jpg (23 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
1441614309547.jpg
23 KB, 227x222
>>55280270
Okay clevis
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 402x515) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 402x515
>>55280744
>.gov
>/wizard_cp.jsf

Nice one FBI
>>
>>55281834
I'm sure Zuckerberg would be rolling in cash right now if he'd only stuck out 7 years of slave labor residency. ;^)
>>
>>55281867
So then it's a shitty facility to begin with for not actively screening for shit like this.
>>
>>55279715
>nurse
>>
>>55281911
>le fbi on 4chan meme :^)
>>
File: 1290453971849.jpg (28 KB, 505x411) Image search: [Google]
1290453971849.jpg
28 KB, 505x411
>people will read this and actually believe it
>>
File: tumblr_nnqg00Qjdh1uq0vdro1_1280.jpg (144 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnqg00Qjdh1uq0vdro1_1280.jpg
144 KB, 640x640
>>55279715
Just looked at her twitter, it is full of BLM strong independent womyn, literally nearly every tweet.
Things like this probably do happen but I don't think this story actually happened, she just made it up, she can't/wont provide any proof as a nurse.
>muh confederate flag boogeyman
I bet people like this lead very boring lives so they make stuff up and act like they're fighting a fight against the "system" or "oppression".

Pic related is Black in America
>>
IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND
>>
>>55281493

I get triggered every so often by these threads when normal tards think that the medical world is like House MD or some shit, where a patient is assigned five fucking doctors who spend all day and night working on their case.

If you don't know someone at least by proxy who is a RN then you're likely a poorfag, and that is unfortunate since poorfags are the ones who don't take care of themselves and end up in hospitals. They proceed to try and treat RNs like wait staff and end up in compromising positions by the end of the shift.
>>
Judging from this thread, I don't think Americans even know their own stereotypes anymore. I am fairly certain this new generation of Americans aged 15-20, have no fucking clue about the real world.

It's common knowledge that rednecks are racist.
>>
>>55281272
She doesn't explicitly say that she's the only person, but implies it by saying that she could have saved the kid. Unless this is something that she's been specifically trained for, which is not likely, there are plenty of other people who can do the exact same thing.

I'm fine with people saying they're the best as long as they really are and can back it up. She's clearly full of shit.
>>
>>55281493
It depends entirely on the facility. I don't know where she works and the time that this occurred but if it was at a trauma center on a weekend night there would be at least 2 physicians or a physician and an apn working that code
>>
>>55282147
We get it you're a male nurse now fuck off Gaylord.
>>
>>55282159
only southerners don't think they are racist desu
>>
>>55281493
Probably 99% of nurses I've come across are hopelessly inept at their jobs. That's because they probably fucking can't, I wouldn't trust one of them with my life.
>>
>>55281965

Which medical corporation actively monitors the social media accounts of their employees? I am genuinely curious.

I have worked for UHS, Providence and Kaiser.
>>
>bad guy is a stereotype
>no other nurses on duty
>no fucking doctors on duty
>usage of Tumblr tier terms such as Picker Of Cotton
Yeah, sounds legitimate. I think some of our Southern "Redneck" pals should report this cunt for breaching patient-doctor confidentiality laws, you know, just in case.
>>
>>55281363
That's the thing about her post. That really is not at all the world we live in.

>Code blue
>Every doctor on the floor comes running, from residents to attendings
>>
>the "no tip, nigger" incident was a hoax
>gay waitress tip incident was also a hoax
>kid with the pink headband was a hoax
>mattress girl was a hoax

gee i wonder if this is real
>>
>>55282165

>She's clearly full of shit.

But that is just an assumption you have made, seemingly because her posts triggered some kind of inferiority complex you have.

>>55282274

Things must be different down there because retards don't even make it past the technical interviews at high level trauma facilities in the US.
>>
>>55281547
>>55281785
You don't think anyone in the building that day saw that very man and could potentially also see this Tweet?
>>
>>55280135
>>55281623
It happens, but when it does happen the hospital replaces them with a different nurse/attending. That's how you know she's full of shit.

If you reject treatment from a particular physician or nurse and the hospital then refuses to treat - they're opening themselves to a MASSIVE lawsuit.
>>
>>55282453
>her posts triggered some kind of inferiority complex
Nice projecting negro
>>
>>55279715
>unapologetically black
>not even black
>overweight
>teases her hair to look like nigger fur

0/10
>>
>>55279962
And had a noose to string up a nigger.
>>
ITT: Generation Y discusses things they have no idea about
>>
File: abc.jpg (183 KB, 382x600) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
183 KB, 382x600
my friend from high school's premature baby died yesterday.

Do you think it could have been them?
>>
>>55279715
Good. If he had let her in the room, everybody would have died. Affirmative action in the medical field is very real and very dangerous. Fuck that nigger and her feelings
>>
>>55282617
do rednecks go to school?
>>
>>55279715
Made up for attention and possible gibsmedat.
>>
>>55282453
>her posts triggered some kind of inferiority complex you have
But that is just an assumption you have made. Nice to see you're projecting well, at least. Any number of people could have performed whatever live saving procedures was required, the nigger was not needed.

>>55282453
They do if they're black. Affirmative action is the same the world round. She progressed through with lower requirements than her white counterparts and was guaranteed a job because of the colour of her skin.
>>
>>55282571
Yeah this board has been shit lately I don't know what it is.
>>
I hope Americans have contact whatever local news there is in her area, it makes a fucking great story for a "White Racist" to kill his own child rather than allow a black woman to save his child.
>>
>>55281954
That doesn't mean the "best and brightest" are going into comp sci.

An eggplant could graduate from most undergrad comp-sci programs. Hell, an above average eggplant could get pretty far as a comp sci grad student.

I have a comp sci degree. Most of my peers in university were morons. I was drunk for most of my tests, and passed them all with barely any studying. Most of my coworkers are morons. Most of the people I interview are morons.

Seriously one of the easiest degrees to get, and you can make a lot of money with it, but that doesn't mean those students are smart. Actually, quite the opposite. The field attracts lots of slackers since it is so easy.
>>
>>55282745
THE INTERNET has been shit since normie faggots have had access to it on their smartphones.
>>
>>55279715

>her tweets are now protected
>>
>>55282473

She didn't say that they refused treatment from the hospital, just from her.

You guys are really reaching now. I agree with the other anon who recommended dropping it.
>>
>>55279825
This
>Fiercefemtivist
No bias there :^)
>>55279765
D-d-damage control
>>
>>55282819
Even if it is true, this is a clear HIPAA violation, and her ass is going to get handed to her

You don't talk about patient situations, AT ALL
>>
>>55282745
New posters and normies from the asshole of the internet are here. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>55282744

Yes... it is an assumption, derpy. The fact that it was my opinion was made clear when I used the word, "seemingly." That means that I was stating my opinion.

Are you one of those slow people who needs "imo" after or before every sentence to be able to recognize opinions?

And also:

http://www.public.iastate.edu/~monica66/wbtu/teachingunit/statistics.html

If you're going to be just making shit up then I'm not going to talk to you anymore.
>>
>>55279841
Ethnic what? Ethnic Italians? Ethnic Swedes?
>>
>>55279715
>niggers are most qualified

This reeks of "we wuz kings" and "hands up don't shoot" tumblr bullshit
>>
>>55283003

http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/administrative/privacyrule/

derp

Do you know how many cases go to arbitration every day and get thrown out? It is mostly poorfags trying to get money out of the corporation after their great grandma they have met three times in their life dies.

People just say that you can't talk about a patient at all because it is a blanket to cover their ass and move on from what is a largely insignificant part of practicing. In fact, there is quite a bit you can tell whomever you want about a patient.
>>
>>55283042
So I have to use explicit words to identify that I'm expressing my own opinion? Are you too retarded to realise that when I say "She's full of shit", I'm expressing my opinion? Jesus christ, you're moronic.

Nothing there says anything about their having greater chances of being hired than a white with the equivalent qualifications in order to reach a certain diversity quota or how they achieve the same qualifications while not being held to the same standard simply because of the colour of their skin. Oh, but I guess that's because it's not what fits your narrative.

If you're still finding it difficult to comprehend, read this anon's post. >>55282473
>>
>>55282815
Who the fuck are you quoting?
>>
>>55283217
>le derp xD
>>
>>55280024
Fuck off faggot. This is the same pathetic shit that sjw does to people. I'm not sinking to their level of getting people fired for saying something online. It's fucking pathetic and your pathetic.
>>
>>55283286

hello newfriend
>>
>>55280376
literally there to clean ass and take blood pressures. they don't know anything about the body or medicine. they're manual labor for the hospital
>>
>>55281531
They're further than that, actually. MDs have an average IQ (104, just a point above cops) within the average range (95-105). The only two professional groups with lower average IQs are lawyers (100—dead average) and teachers (97—also within the average range, but below average).
>>
>>55283327
>sjws get our people fired on a regular basis
>hurr I don't want to do the same to them

Kill yourself, kek
>>
File: 1444457334015.jpg (69 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1444457334015.jpg
69 KB, 640x800
>>55283524
>they don't know anything about the body or medicine
You are actually retarded.
>>
>>55279715
can someone translate ebonics into english?

i can't tell if she's implying that his confederate flag said to her "no nigger nurses" or if he literally said it.
even then he'd have to ask for a DNR, otherwise the procedure would still have to go down with others restraining the parents.
>>
Can somebody dox this bitch already?
>>
>>55283674
Fuck off
>>
>>55279715
I wuz this awesome nurse,
Then this KKK hooded cracker said I wuz a nigger and no niggers
Then his hole family died
I could have helped but he wuz carrying an Ar-15 and wearing his Trump hat n shit
>>
>>55283736
Dnt dis cracka no we wuz kingz n shit
>>
>>55283327
>not treating feminists as equals and applying all of the same policies they created equally against them

Why are you such a misogynistic pissbaby?
>>
>>55281493
>Implying a nurse will start PALS and not scream for a doctor
>>
>>55282284
/pol/ and /v?, funny how their idiots try to target some woman they dislike and end up turning them into celebrities with money and influence.

Why don't you stupid niggers just shut up and keep your racist and sexist shit to yourselves and stop giving liberals more ammo when you make fools of yourselves.

Stupid niggers.
>>
>>55283634
go get me a sprite and come back later to clean my ass
>>
>>55279906
In all honesty every nurse could be fired for that.

speaking from personal experience of having 3 nurses in my family and knowing many other nurses literally every single one talk about the shit the see at work every single day
>>
>>55279715

people say stuff like this on stormfront all the time

but everyone on stormfront is constantly trying to out-do each other when it comes to absurd shit

sort of like /pol/ i guess
>>
>>55283821
The funny thing is I'm not a nurse. I just know how education works.

Obviously the only experience you've had with nurses is a high school CNA cleaning up the shit from your autistic fits. And even they'll learn more anatomy and medicine in a single senior high school class period than most people learn in their entire fucking lives.
>>
>>55280135
Never sign any shit that says if you're dying to try not and bring you back.

little old lady died choking to death while a doctor stood there watchin her choke to death and ordered none of the nurses there to do anything, threatened a few jobs if they did something.

East Alabama Medical
>>
>>55279715
Sounds like bullshit. Southerners have a long tradition of having niggers take care of their children.
>>
>>55280186
"Whatsoever house I may enter, my visit shall be for the convenience and advantage of the patient; and I will willingly refrain from doing any injury or wrong from falsehood, and (in an especial manner) from acts of an amorous nature, whatever may be the rank of those who it may be my duty to cure, whether mistress or servant, bond or free."

No we can't. We can talk to other docs about a case, but not who is the patient
>>
>>55284166

Why are you citing the Hippocratic Oath? Most doctors don't even take it any more. And even if they did, it is by no means legally binding.
>>
>>55279715
>Any proof for this apparent scenario? Or is it another case of sjw narrative over reality.
Do you really have to question? Of course it didn't happen. She's probably not even a nurse or if she is she's basically one of those nurses they have that fetches coffee for the actual nurses (i.e. white women and middle aged Bahama mamas).
>>
>>55280914
I heard when the police showed up to take the parents in. The camouflaged confederate flag wearing daddy pointed at her and shrugged his shoulders. The white racist cop just winked put his hand on daddy rednecks shoulder and gestures that they could be on their way. The Mom put out her cigarette and smiled. The skipped out knowing that their racism will keep them warm.
>>
>>55284036
>the nurses put their career over the old woman's life

How immoral
>>
File: WhiteCosPlay.jpg (57 KB, 652x367) Image search: [Google]
WhiteCosPlay.jpg
57 KB, 652x367
>>55279715
>MFW he refused on reasonable grounds
>>
>>55282617
Does he wear confederate flag T-shirts ? Would he refuse a black nurses help ?
>>
>>55279715

Yeah, she made that up.
>>
>>55283286

Did you see any quotation marks, faggot?
>>
>Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

lol she deleted her twitter
>>
Made up. I make it a habit not to believe feminists unless there is sufficient physical evidence to corroborate their stories.
>>
>>55285583
For realz ?
>>
>>55281733
>i looked at it while logged in to my own linkedin
>kill me now
>>
>>55279715
Anyone want to report her for violating HIPAA? Cause if she's 'murrikan, she just violated HIPAA
>>
>>55279715
Doubt it. If the child's life is at risk, the hospital has authority to supersede the parents and force them out of the room so medical professionals can do their work. The parents can fight the decision in court, or they can legally try to force the hospital not to treat their child (as we've seen before with children suffering cancer), but once you're kid is in the hospital with a life or death illness they will be seen.

Also the "white dad in camo pants with a confederate flag on his shirt," is an absolute caricature.
>>
>>55280376
You are retarded, or Canada has some shit tier nurses.

>>55283524
You're thinking of PCTs, not nurses.

>>55280899
>Some nurses are involved in surgery, so the only possible way this scenario could be real is if there was nobody competent enough to assist the doctor during surgery.
Most likely explanation (from her perspective) is that she would have caught the cardiac arrest/whatever caused the kid's health to go to pot all of a sudden sooner and call a code or crash cart sooner, MAYBE initiate CPR sooner or something like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
Her twitter has been completely deleted.
>>
>>55285814

4 realz
>>
>>55280186

>I had a famous patient once, I can't say his name but he directed star wars
>>
>>55282528
And was burning a cross right there in the hospital
>>
>>55280782
Fun fact: Living around niggers will make you racist. I used to be full libtard until I got a cheap apartment in a partially gentrified neighborhood. After 3 months of having my car vandalized, my mail stolen, and dealing with their thuggish behavior everywhere, I couldn't defend that shit any more.
>>
Anyone have a screenshot of her profile? If she is a nurse (which I doubt) I bet the hospital would like a word with her for posting this shit on twitter.

We have to start fighting fire with fire.
>>
File: 1446495001953.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1446495001953.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>Make up story
>Realize you just fucked yourself
>Delete fucking everything
The funniest part is that you know she hasn't learned anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 572x693) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 572x693
>>55286564
>>
>>55286352
I Kekd i had twatted at her a couple times. There are some journalists nosing around on twatter ask them to investigate ...
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 604x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 604x1024
>>55286635
>>
>>55279715
Just as likely as that muslim chick on the plane.
>>
>>55286632

Clearly the real problem is white people for calling her out on bullshit. Just can't help their racism.
>>
File: 4c1fd428.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
4c1fd428.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>55286635
>>55286668
>>
>>55286502
Why didn't you kill him? Fuck the oath.
>>
File: those damn anti-sjws.png (536 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
those damn anti-sjws.png
536 KB, 1280x1109
>>55283327

Nice try faggot, we're not falling for it.
>>
>>55279715

So male nurse here.

This story is total bullshit. When your child is dying you don't give a shit who or what walks through the door to save your kid.

And in such a case, an obvious Code Blue, there would be about 10-15 people ranging from senior physicians, to residents, to nurse practitioners, to physician's assistants--all of the above being more qualified to deal with a code than a nurse-- to nurses, to respiratory therapists in that room.

Complete bullshit.
>>
>>55286635

lol she looks italian no way blacks actually see her as one of their own
>>
>>55283327
Getting someone fired for violating the hippocratic oath and denying care to someone in need which resulted in the death of their patient is a little bit different from getting someone fired because you think they're a racist.
>>
>>55286668
HOLY SHIT I KNOW WHERE THAT IS!!
>>
>>55280186
>I just had
We can look at the date of the tweet, and the hospital where she works
And from that find all the infants that died around that time, whose parents are white, and whose father owns a confederate shirt.
Bboom, confidentiality destroyed.
>>
I can't believe the evil right wing got this angel to delete her twitter and her completely nonfabricated 100% true story. What a disgrace desu senpai.
>>
>>55279715
she would be in prison unbelievably fast. instead she's just letting everyone see how great of a person she is
>>
>>55286789
Are you still assuming it happened?
>>
>>55285986
You can talk about patients and things you experience on the job.

You just cannot name patients or any identifying information.

Examples:
It is okay to mention that you've had to remove a water bottle used as a dildo from some patient's anus.
It is not okay to mention that you've had to remove a water bottle used as a dildo from donald trump's anus.
>>
>>55279906
>it would be a violation of patient confidentiality
She didn't name a patient, so it wouldn't be.
>>
>>55286915
Whether or not it actually happened is immaterial to the argument I was making.
>>
>>55286760

Looks like she works for some private practice.

Do people actually go to those for anything important, like an emergency?
>>
>>55287018
No most people go ER or urgent care ... Ugh
>>
>>55286993
if someone (the legal parents) is able to identify who the tweet is talking about, then it's a violation

Not many parents lose a kid in the ER every day. Plus the bitch didn't make bother with hiding where she worked
>>
>>55286935
>You just cannot name patients or any identifying information.
She tweeted enough info to narrow it down. It was at her facility, recent, the pt was pediatric and most likely heart related, and the kid died. Framing those things along with the tweet should be enough for a nosy person to track down the kid.
>>
>>55286338
>>55286338
This.

She's spooked.
>>
File: 1382549920826.jpg (80 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1382549920826.jpg
80 KB, 1000x750
>>55286935
>>55287214
This. I'm a pharmacist, I've had to do HIPAA training at every rotation at school, and all three jobs I've had (so like 10 times, legit). There is ENOUGH identifiable info that it is absolutely likely that this is a massive HIPAA violation.
>>
If shes making this up she is a fucking retard.
>>
File: 1446153635443.jpg (54 KB, 960x954) Image search: [Google]
1446153635443.jpg
54 KB, 960x954
SHE DELETED HER TWITTER ACCOUNT.

She had lots of retweets by now, some people are doubting the history:

https://twitter com/search?q=FierceFemtivist

Kudos to this "girl" (wich of you is doing this, /pol?):

https://twitter com/MoonbeamMellyhttps://twitter

Anyway, I believe her name is Kimberly Mosley, from Louisville. Has Linkedin and Facebook.
This is a nurse, working for her mother on the clinic where Fiercefemtivis works. So, it's most probably her.

And she's on full retreat now. Let's get down to the truth, lads!!!
>>
>>55287161
>if someone (the legal parents) is able to identify who the tweet is talking about, then it's a violation
That's wrong. The legal parents would have no claim since they are already directly involved in the medical history being divulged--they can't be harmed from reading sensitive information they already knew.

No one else could possibly piece it together since there's no way of knowing which kid she referred to, especially since the general date of "just" can't even provide an accurate range of incident--it could have been any kid who died at any point in time.

http://healthcare.findlaw.com/patient-rights/can-doctors-give-medical-information-to-others-without-permission.html
>However, health care providers generally cannot share personal medical information and records with providers who are not involved in the patient’s care, unless all identifying information is removed.
No jury would consider information about an unnamed patient from an indeterminate period of time as "identifying"
>>
>>55286259

>Canada has some shit tier nurses

We do. I can't say every nurse in the province is shitty, I'm sure there are plenty of nurses who manage to be competent, motivated, and pleasant - sometimes even at the same time.

I just never seem to run into any of them, nor have my immediate family when they've had to spend time in hospital.

>washing dishes one day
>glass snaps as I'm cleaning it and cuts my index finger almost to the bone
>mother drops me off at the hospital with half a roll of paper towel around my hand because she had to pick my brother up from school
>triage nurse barely glances at it, tells me to go wait in the emergency room
>as always, it's fucking overflowing
>settle in for the wait (which I know will be 2 hours if I'm lucky, but maybe they'll take me earlier since I'm actively bleeding)
>my finger is fucking killing
>and I'm starting to feel pretty dizzy and sick
>man sitting next to me sees how pale I look and calls the nurse over
>she realizes I'm probably going to pass out and she'll have a fall on her watch, so she wheels me out to a bed
>some other cunt of a nurse comes in and they start talking over my head about how it's always the men that turn faint at a paper cut, and only strong womyn know how to deal with pain etc.
>there's a male nurse working at the desk nearby looking suicidal
>finally she actually gets around to taking a look at my finger
>sees that it's actually a pretty serious cut
>she relaxes a fraction and grudgingly asks "how are you feeling?"
>give the best smirk I could and said "empowered"
>they both lose their shit
>male nurse chokes on his coffee

The doctor was female too, and fresh out of med school, but she was professional and nice.

I won't even get into how the lazy ass nurses at the same hospital refused to do PT with my grandmother for 4 months after a minor fall, so she ended up completely unable to walk.
>>
>>55279962
forgot the "Trump 2016" bumper sticker
>>
File: 1446234678460.jpg (65 KB, 480x535) Image search: [Google]
1446234678460.jpg
65 KB, 480x535
>>55287719

This friend of hers, however, is saying we have the wrong place for where she works.

https://twitter com/502winter

EVERYBODY BOARD THE TRUTH TRAIN!! GOGOGOGOGO!!
>>
>>55287719
Eh, she works for her mom at some podunk family practice. Even if we contact them her momma isn't going to give a shit. The best we can do is write bad reviews, but nothing will happen. IF she worked at a large hospital, then we could probably get her fired, but this is basically nothing
>>
File: a little extra mustard.jpg (65 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
a little extra mustard.jpg
65 KB, 720x720
>>55279715
But has she ever mustard up the courage to speak?
>>
>>55286760

>there would be about 10-15 people ranging from senior physicians, to residents, to nurse practitioners, to physician's assistants

Have you ever even worked in a hospital? You sound like a nursing student at a teaching hospital at best.
>>
>>55288035
HIPAA compliance is enforced by the state. Might not get the bitch fired, but we can get the state to go after the practice she works for
>>
>>55288035
I'm actually not sure if she works on the clinic her mother opened one year ago. It's possible she doesn't, so MAYBE she works for a large hospital, and MAYBE we can find that out.

She's afraid of getting caught. She knows she's lied. MAYBE we can make some justice here.
>>
>>55287844
That's pretty funny

Actually had a guy here I work get one of his fingers get mangled about a month ago by metal duct that slipped off the crane that was holding it
He had to wait about 2+ hours in the ER with a roll of paper towels before a doctor showed up to reassemble his finger.
And the most surprising part of the whole ordeal wasn't how long the ER took, nor the fact he was able to keep his finger, but that OSHA actually made themselves useful for once
Obamacare has really done a number on our waiting times for fucking everything
>>
>>55280847
The doctors are bretty much "above" it.
I have enough on my mind and enough patients to treat to be able to clean up their shit, change their diapers and take their fucking blood pressure.
>>
>>55287719
>>55288020
>implying you need her place of employment
If you want to stir the pot, all you have to do is report her to her state's board of nursing. Include the tweet, and the state will handle it from there.
>>
>>55280376
ER nurses can and do. I've seen ER nurses do CPR, defib and push drugs which saves lives.
>>
File: 1445811330410.jpg (6 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
1445811330410.jpg
6 KB, 250x164
Blame affirmative action.

I'm an African American and I completely understand people who are suspicious of black doctors and black nurses. When these people go into med and nurse school they are selected largely on the basis of their skin color over merit. Therefor you have a higher chance of having a shitty black doctor than a shitty white doctor... so it's understandable when someone wants a white one.

It depresses the hell out of me but I can't honestly call the "racist card" as long as affirmative action is still a thing.
>>
>>55279715
Parents made the right choice.
>>
File: 1443057226354.jpg (692 KB, 553x936) Image search: [Google]
1443057226354.jpg
692 KB, 553x936
>>55286635

I love you, /pol/

now let's ruin these people.
>>
File: 1425348850391.jpg (65 KB, 637x1156) Image search: [Google]
1425348850391.jpg
65 KB, 637x1156
>>55288536

That woulb be great, but I really don't know how to do this, nor is english my first language.

Come on, bro. Please do it.

Here's boobs. Please.
>>
>>55288591
Note that they push drugs under orders from a physician in the room though. And great nurses can actually help cut to the quick and discern the source of cardiac arrest mid code, improving the outcome and sometimes making the difference between life and death.
>>
>>55279715

That's not how it works. If the parents want someone out of the room the nurse gets replaced immediately and another put in.

Nurses are NOT that important. They're literally exchangeable.
>>
>>55287363

that's a nice truck, but don't you think the long bed looks better on the four door silverado?
>>
>>55280186
Wrong.
HIPAA only allows you do that with family, friends, and acquaintances.
It is a HIPAA violation to publicly broadcast such a thing on social media.
>>
>>55280186

It is enough. HIPAA doesn't fucking play grey area.
>>
>one less white trash trailer park baby on welfare
>>
>>55288732
http://kbn.ky.gov/Pages/Contact%20Forms/id_contact.aspx

go nuts
>>
>>55288536
This is a good starting point.

Also report her tweets and the story to any and all news stations working that city. Try to get media attention.
Spread the story through twitter. Implying that a white racist family let their child die because the nurse is black is sure to get the attention of so many people on there.

The fire rises.
>>
File: Too Many Keks.jpg (64 KB, 505x284) Image search: [Google]
Too Many Keks.jpg
64 KB, 505x284
>>55287719
>Melly Moonbeams' tweets

This is great. Putting the pressure on.
>>
>>55288784
I do, but silverado has the widest turn radius, and it's hard to park.

i'm gonna get the 2015 high country when they go on sale at christmas.

Yay.
>>
File: 1441038262638.jpg (34 KB, 488x351) Image search: [Google]
1441038262638.jpg
34 KB, 488x351
>>55279715
>>
>>55279881
S J W F A N F I C T I O N

It's 2015 comon
>>
>>55289065

i have the same thing in an older superduty, it's like steering a boat but it helps- whenever i drive one of my friend's cars, i can park anywhere like a ninja.

hopefully one of us gets to drive through a #BLM protest in 2016!

just make sure to pull up right to where those assholes block the road, to the point where they start beating on your vehicle. then you floor it because you saw a gun and were in fear for your life.. or crank the wheel all the way in one direction then floor it in reverse.
>>
>>55287719
>Louisville
top kek this is like 15 minutes away from me
>>
>>55283077

ethnic degenerates
>>
>>55281163
You're thinking of trailer trash.

Most of our manufacturing jobs belong to people you consider rednecks.
>>
>>55279715
kek yeah the fucking nurse is the one that could've saved the baby not the doctors
>>
nurses are dumb as rocks

basically as bright as the girl cleaning your teeth at the dentist...

seriously every nurse or prenursing student i ever met was a girl who couldnt even make it into a decent 4 year college after highschool so worked a starbucks for 2 years before deciding to go to community college to get her aa and prereqs for nursing school
>>
>>55279715
>confederate flag shirt
>camouflage pants

white ppl arent this fashionable
>>
>>55279715
Yes because young nurses save lives while doctors wipe old people's asses.
>>
>>55279715
The media would be playing this so fucking hard that your god damn bathroom mirror would have a live feed of updates on it
>>
>>55286753
this is pretty fuckin funny
>>
This thread is being slid.
>>
>>55288381

Next time I'm in with anything painful I'm going to fake a faint since it's so effective at cutting the line. Screw dignity, I'm not spending 2-5 hours in a petri dish while I'm in agony.

If I'm not in agony, I won't be in the emergency room during daylight hours. At 3 am there's usually only a lineup of 2 or 3 families at most, so you can get seen right away if there's something that can't wait for a doctor's appointment.
>>
>>55288193
I am not in the medical field, so everything i know is purely anecdotal. But i have been to many hospitals in my life, varying from military(navy) hospitals, to trauma centers, to whatever the fuck the place the pregnant women go to(can't recall the name). I have seen code(whatever) in most of them, and people come running like mad every time i have experienced it. In some cases i have seen half the god damn hospital empty out to come take care of 1 patient(the fuck? what about the other people). Anyway, you are welcome to call me uninformed and that may well be true, but i think that anon is right.
>>
>>55289590

Dental hygienists are way nicer than nurses because if they're cunts people will go to another dentist and they'll get fired.

Nurses at the hospital don't give a fuck because they don't have to. It's not like they have competition.
>>
>>55281493

Literally retarded. Your assumptions are based on the notion that this hospital was poorly staffed, the event occurred at night, and that somehow it was allowed to provide emergency medical care without an attending physician. She can't save a fucking thing because RNs are fucking retarded, and it is absolutely ludicrous to assume that she was literally the only trained staff on site who could handle a pediatric code.

>>55281531
I will take "talking out of my ass about things I don't understand" for 500 Alex

>>55282147
Someone's inferiority complex is showing. Try a little harder to not act like a murse.

>>55283625
Average IQ of a college student (so before med school and including all the wimminz studeez) in the US is 110, what is your source of this claim? Don't have one? odd.

>>55283634
Nursing school is heuristics and social interactions and a lot of hug-boxing because they have to deal with the big bad mean doctors who just don't appreciate them as much as they should. He is wrong a little bit but not by much, there is a reason nurses don't write prescriptions, make diagnoses, perform surgeries, etc.
>>
>>55291974

>there is a reason nurses don't write prescriptions, make diagnoses, perform surgeries, etc.

The patriarchy? :^)
>>
This is looking like a 95/100 didn't happens
>>
>>55290324
no its not
>>
>>55281163

I live near Pasadena, TX. The entire shipchannel is a multi billion, maybe even close to trillion dollar industry. It is petro-chemicals and oil, and other refinement. It is the life blood of Western civiliation.

It's like 90% rednecks.
>>
>>55279715
rip in rip sweet baby. at least you died untainted by nigger germs so you can enter heaven.
>>
>>55292045
>The patriarchy? :^)

"People who do things end up being in charge of them more often."

Shit it's almost like it makes sense or something.
>>
>>55291974

I'm assuming you are in medicine. What is your role/profession?
>>
>>55281381
i don't think so fierce femtivist. who sent you a link to this thread?
>>
>>55288591

>CPR isn't a 4 hour course that certifies you for 2 years, and is that easy because even when done by a trained doctor only has about a 5% chance of resuscitation

>Defib isn't just putting pads on a patient's chest and pressing the big red flashing button when the computer tells you to

>pushing drugs that were ordered by a physician because nurses aren't allowed to write scripts.
>>
>>55279906
Doctor patient confidentiality only applies to court, dumbass. And even then it only covers medical stuff. God damn why are so many of you retarded?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.