[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has he lost his marbles? He was doing so well, but...why is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 26
File: dr cookoo.jpg (20 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
dr cookoo.jpg
20 KB, 600x338
Has he lost his marbles?

He was doing so well, but...why is he pushing this idea that he used to be a violent psychopath child? Why is he getting caught lying now? Is he being unfairly scrutinized, or is Dr. Ben some kind of compulsive liar? Does he really think Evolution is Satan's doing? Does he really think the Earth is only 6000 years old?

I thought he was a good candidate, but he's coming across as a total loon.

Am I wrong? Help me with the facts if I'm wrong, please.
>>
File: CTEfcUKVEAQm_k5.jpg large.jpg (95 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
CTEfcUKVEAQm_k5.jpg large.jpg
95 KB, 1024x576
>>55279385
Because if he wasn't a nigger as a child then he is an illegitimate Uncle Tom.

the media is trying to pin him as an illegitimate black so his Liberal approval ratings will go down.

Simple as that.
>>
This thread deserves multiple bumps
>>
Because he's retarded.
>>
File: CTUOmD-U8AABbAx.png_large.png (496 KB, 1023x1225) Image search: [Google]
CTUOmD-U8AABbAx.png_large.png
496 KB, 1023x1225
Here's another example of his insanity.

Read the image, Carson posted that as evidence he is telling the truth about the Yale morality Quiz incident. Now read what Carson wrote in his book about this incident...

"in his 1992 autobiography, Carson writes about how his psychology professor at Yale decided to test the class by telling them that all of their final exams had burned and they would have to retake the test.

Carson claims in the book that every student but him walked out after finding the new test to be much tougher. And once he was the only one left in the class, he was informed by his professor that it was a hoax and they wanted to find “the most honest student in the class.” Carson says he was given $10 and a photographer for the Yale Daily News took his picture."

Basically Ben Carson got pranked then created an entire fiction around that event to make himself look better.

Dude is a habitual liar and dangerously insane.
>>
>>55279385

People are shilling him to distract from Trump because he is the only outsider who threatens the Rovite centrists.
>>
>>55280413
>Simple as that.

...but it's not that simple, because many facts cannot be corroborated.

For example, the West Point story, the childhood violence can't be corroborated by anyone who knew him as a child, and what about his religious ideas?

Are you saying the Liberal media is making this up? He printed these things in his books and can be quoted in many of these examples.

My question is, why not just fess up or try to pass if off as an older man who may have mistaken some events, instead of saying it's all lies by the media?

Something just seems wrong.

He is an intelligent man, but he keeps making very strange claims.

I'm legitimately trying to understand him better. I have no agenda and I'm an independent who votes for whomever will best benefit the country, not any specific party.
>>
>>55281622
Actually, that sounds like a movie from the 80's where the student rips up the test and the teacher says THAT was the test.

Why are all these weird stories coming out?

I'm honestly concerned about this man now, because of all this bizarre behavior.

My biggest concern is his odd obsession to convince us that he was a violent child (a psychopath really) who was instantly changed by Christian faith.

If you don't believe in Christianity, wouldn't that leave you with the conclusion that he is STILL a violent psychopath, but just better at hiding it now?
>>
>>55279385
Token black politician. Every election is going to have one now. It's no coincidence that there's two wetbacks running for president as well, seeing as though America has over 16 million of the fuckers.
>>
>>55281672
No, that's not good enough.

I want facts. Evidence.

I really did feel that Ben Carson was a good candidate, until all this started to come to light.

I mean, let's get the facts straight before going to the voting booths. Am i wrong?

Shouldn't we DEMAND to know every single little detail about ALL candidates, good and bad, before voting for them as the president of the U.S. of America?

I think it's insane to just say "it's all just a conspiracy against him".

We're talking about the presidency.

Let's put ALL candidates under a microscope, and Dr. Carson is no exception.

I want to know the TRUTH! Is he some kind of strange compulsive liar or not?

We need to know this now, not after he becomes president.
>>
>>55281894
The Politico story was a joke.

He tried to stab somebody. period.
>>
>>55282210
>He tried to stab somebody. period.

i heard he tried to stab somebody, he hit his mother with a hammer, and he threw rocks at someone.

Why are some of you so quick to let this stuff go?

Would you hire someone or trust someone if you found out they had a violent past and had strange questionable claims, some of those claims have been found to be untrue.

I don't understand being SO LOYAL to a party or candidate, that you don't care about things like this?

It's insane.
>>
File: Planned-Parenthood-Genocide.jpg (161 KB, 790x1024) Image search: [Google]
Planned-Parenthood-Genocide.jpg
161 KB, 790x1024
>>55282170
You're obviously a shillary shill butthurt about the Bengahzi hearings.

Hillary has so much more dirt from that past that gets passed over even though a vast majority of the population is too young to remember the scandals as they happened in the 90's. I'm not talking about the blow job.

you could go even further back. Hillary Clintons college thesis paper. She had a relationship with Saul Alinsky and he wrote Rules for Radicals. This book was dedicated to LUCIFER. This women is sacrificing BABIEs
>>
File: 1431355987456.jpg (14 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1431355987456.jpg
14 KB, 236x236
>>55282346
You obviously haven't read Gifted Hands.

He faced God and Redemption.

You are a heretical fuck
>>
>>55282411
>You're obviously a shillary shill butthurt about the Bengahzi hearings

Wow. Way to jump to ridiculous conclusions without any evidence.

I would NEVER vote for Hillary, since she has already sold out America with her husband's parade around the Middle East asking for money and trading favors.

I'm simply asking legitimate questions.

Are we in Nazi America now? We can't ask questions about our presidential candidates?

We can't scrutinize people who might one day be our next president?

Fuck off, man. You're a joke and a sheep if you think asking questions is a bad thing.
>>
>>55282592
Jeb Please.

Just drop out before you start losing to Bobby Jindal & I have to let you in my house to poo in the loo.
>>
On honesty and integrity:

1) No "association" with Mannatech after receiving $ 120,000 in product endorsement and speaking fees

2) Says he tried to stab a fellow student, now says he tried to stab a relative. Changed the name of his victim, won't allow the media to question him.

3) Says he hid white students in his lab while a riot was taking place. The riot did happen but no witnesses back up Carson's telling of the events.

4) The Yale Quiz which has been debunked by himself. His story and Yale's stories are completely different.

Questions of Conservatism:

1) "Citizenship" amnesty for 15 million Mexican immigrants

2) No guarantee of Second Amendment protections in big cities.

3) Experimented on fetal tissue from aborted babies.

4) Endorsement of "special bathrooms" for LGBT folks (a billion dollar construction project)

Race:

1) Endorsement of Al Sharpton's "sterling character"

2) Close advisers to Carson endorse the Nation of Islam's role in Chicago.

3) Believes the Black Man built the pyramids.

Religious insanity:

1) believes Joseph built the pyramids to store grain

2) Doesn't believe Jesus is the reason for Christmas.

3) Believes he has a direct link to God, and on many occasions God has helped him out, including making a troublesome secretary 'disappear'.
>>
File: 123235235.png (31 KB, 484x357) Image search: [Google]
123235235.png
31 KB, 484x357
>>55282732
>>
>>55282649
Did Carson did say he was offered a scholarship to West Point?
My understanding is that he wasn't offered anything which makes it strange that he said he did and even claimed so in his book.
>>
File: 1234325235235.png (86 KB, 492x1156) Image search: [Google]
1234325235235.png
86 KB, 492x1156
>>55282732
About the Aborted fetal tissue
>>
>>55282767
>pointing out that he said Sharpton has a sterling character
>Trolls are saying im fast friends with Sharpton
Do you see the difference? fucking hack
>>
File: 13211242334.jpg (10 KB, 385x389) Image search: [Google]
13211242334.jpg
10 KB, 385x389
>>55282868
in person exchange if you weren't retarded it could have happened to you etc.

"Hey your a good kid want a full scholarship to West Point"
"Haha, I'm a smart kid i know you don't give full scholarships"
"Oh well I know somebody who can get you something special"
"Oh no thank you sir I want to be a world renowned Doctor."

Seriously you are retarded now go REEEEEEEE & tell me to "GTFO Normie!"
>>
File: carson_sharpton.jpg (200 KB, 640x424) Image search: [Google]
carson_sharpton.jpg
200 KB, 640x424
>>55282767

Liars lie.
>>
>>55282868
He said he was offered a scholarship to West Point by a general visiting Detroit, but at that time he said it happened, the General wasn't even in Detroit.

It's pretty much proven to be a lie, basically.

I'm so confused now about Ben Carson.

People are joking about it, or acting like it's no big deal, but why would you vote for a person who is lying and making shit up?

It's crazy.

I'm also wondering if he really thinks the world is only 6000 years old or that Evolution is Satan's doing?

Shit is crazy.
>>
>>55282732

>Doesn't believe Jesus is the reason for Christmas.

Well he's not wrong. The only reason the Church picked December 25th was because the pagans were celebrating Saturnalia that day.

Not even a fedora, this is openly acknowledged by most Christian churches.
>>
>>55282017
>implying insanity is a bad trait for a leader
>>
>Another Carson-hate thread
Trump shills go and stay go
He is winning the GOP base easily, and has cross-over personality to steal a couple of the swing states to win it.
>>
File: carson_zpsd3381b33.jpg (75 KB, 900x666) Image search: [Google]
carson_zpsd3381b33.jpg
75 KB, 900x666
>>55283116
>Sharpton completely ass blasted
>Carson completely controlling the situation
Alpha as Fuck.

Nice pic.
>>
>>55283202
"When you write in a book that you have pathological disease -- pathological disease is not cured," Trump told CBS's "Face the Nation."

Trump was asked what he meant by "pathological disease is not cured" in reference to Dr. Ben Carson. Trump replied without hesitation:

"I am not a doctor. I am not an expert in the medical field. What I know is, if a person goes after his own mother with a hammer, he is going against instincts that all of us know we have. Our instincts also controls our actions and if we go against them consciously or not, we are sick in some ways. Psychopaths are said to be sick in the same way. Pathological lying is also known as a symptom of psychopathy. It is a lifelong disease that does not have a known cure for. What I am trying to say is that Ben Carson, by his own admission, may be suffering from a psychopathic disease with no cure."

(I agree with Trump. I've done bad shit in my life, even stabbed someone with a knife in a fight when i was in high school, but i would NEVER go after my own mother. That shit is psychotic right there, and christianity can't cure mental illness. that's bullshit.)
>>
File: carson3.jpg (105 KB, 534x373) Image search: [Google]
carson3.jpg
105 KB, 534x373
>>55282969

Again, you believe this fucking liar?

Link to the study:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0046817792903524

Link to article where Carson admits to using aborted fetal tissue:
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ben-carson-fetal-tissue-research-planned-parenthood/2015/08/13/id/669976/

This man cannot tell the truth.
>>
>>55283212
dude, it's NOT a Carson hate thread.

if you can help us filter through the facts, then I would even consider voting for this man.

but...you would have to be an idiot to not question and investigate every single person running for president.

do you know this dr. carson personally? why are you protecting him so much? because you're so loyal to the party?

just have an open mind and let's discuss this like adults.

we're not "shills". there's no "agenda" .

take off your tin foil hat and just have a simple intelligent discussion about one of the people wanting to be our next president.

simple as that.

now...does he REALLY think the world started only 6000 years ago? yes or no?

because if yes...that shit is fucking retarded.
>>
>>55283154

Carson is a Seventh Day Adventist. He doesn't believe in Christmas as most Christians know it.
>>
>>55279385
>Why is he getting caught lying now?

He wasn't. The Politico hitpiece was completely garbage.

Not even a Carson fan.
>>
>>55283431
>This man cannot tell the truth.

This is all I'm asking for on this thread.

EVIDENCE

Everyone coming here to say it's a hate thread or Carson is a saint...grow the fuck up!

No one is a saint. We just need to know the truth before going to the voting booths.

That's what any mature, intelligent, educated adult would do; gather ALL the facts and evidence before making an informed, important decision that will impact your life, such as who should be the next president.
>>
What is there a discrepancy about?

Dude was clearly abused as a child. He's also clearly smart as fuck. There's no doubt he has traces of a personality disorder to explain his white lies. It's his violent past and the child abuse that caused it and that gave him a horrible lot in life. He has managed to save children's lives with his gift of intelligence despite that fate. I take smart and crazy over a stupid good boy any day. You think trump and shillary don't suffer mental issues?
>>
this nigger nuttier than squirrel shit
>>
File: 1446981342805.png (25 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1446981342805.png
25 KB, 666x666
Good luck Mr Ben !
>>
>>55283357
>pathological disease
Is Trump referring to Carson's lying or his violent temper? "pathological" is a word most people would associate with lying. I think Trump know this
>>
>>55283747
Nutty Professor
>>
Here's a great article from National Review about Ben Carson's shilling for snake oil company Mannatech:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/396193/ben-carsons-troubling-connection-jim-geraghty

Claims no direct link to the company???

https://youtu.be/xQSoHRwtwvI
>>
Ben Carson: "WE WUUUUUZ KINGS N QUEENZ N PRINCES N SHEEIIIIIIT"

https://youtu.be/_3iOw1XcW40
>>
>>55282170
If you want the truth, then read about these so-called 'scandals' past the headlines. EVERY SINGLE ONE has turned out to be a misrepresentation but the media keeps piling them on to try and push a narrative.

I'm glad you want facts- go read about them! The people who aren't reading past the headlines are the ones being duped into thinking Carson is a liar.

At best, the worst thing he's ever done is slightly exaggerated a couple stories from 50 years ago to make his books more interesting. Oh no.
>>
>>55282732
> 1) "Citizenship" amnesty for 15 million Mexican immigrants

He said he's in favour of work permits for illegals, after the border is secure, but explicitly ruled out citizenship. That's still way too soft I agree but stop making shit up.
>>
File: bencarsonlol.jpg (61 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
bencarsonlol.jpg
61 KB, 498x568
>>
>>55283859
I think he's making the claim that someone who goes after his own mother with a hammer is a psychopath, because it goes against your natural instincts that normal people have to protect your mother and family.

He's implying all of this stuff in the news is indicating a pattern of psychopathy in his non-medical opinion. I'm starting to agree.

BUT...I also agree with another post here that probably most, if not all, politicians are probably psychopaths to some extent.
>>
>>55279385
>Has he lost his marbles?

He's not a politician and it's showing, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>55283888
nice trips. his claims about this product are very troubling.

but again...i think him and ALL presidential candidates have sold out in one way or another.

our entire system is corrupt and greedy.
>>
>>55283988

in his book America The Beautiful, Carson seemed to imply that a pathway to citizenship is the "moral" thing to do.

"Is it moral for us, for example, to take advantage of cheap labor from illegal immigrants while denying them citizenship? I'm sure you can tell from the way I phrased the question that I believe we have taken the moral low road on this issue," he wrote.

Since writing his book he may have shifted his view on things, but Carson is clear: Morally speaking amnesty for illegal workers is the right thing to do.
>>
>>55284162

You can sell out, but be honest about it when you're called out. Carson did what Carson always does: He lied to protect his ass.

Ben Carson is dishonest to his core.
>>
I do not care about typical negro adolescence or his religious views athiests will try to discredit him with their "science".

However we do not need anymore brown states. We already have Hawaii which gave us first gay president Obabo.
>>
Don't fall for the shilling, lad. It's a well established fact that Hillary lied about being under sniper fire in Bosnia. Hear anything about that? No, but let's all talk about what Ben Carson did or did not do 50 years ago.
>>
>>55283572

Politico is garbage but that story is the least of Carson's problems.

He is lying all over the place.
>>
>>55283979
um...i made this thread so we can talk about the facts here.

The facts are being proven, my friend.

Are you not seeing the links on this thread or in news articles?

I don't understand how people think it's ok to just ignore scrutiny and question every single politician who wants to be president.

What are you afraid of? That Dr. Carson isn't your perfect human you imagined?

You people don't know this person in real life, yet you imagine he's some sort of saint, just because someone (mostly himself in his books) has SOLD you this idea.

I don't trust ANY politician.

I ask questions, and if someone is caught lying, over and over again, I'll call them out on it.

Stop protecting people you don't even know in real life, and grow up. People lie. Dr. Carson is not Mother Theresa, bro.

No one should get a pass. Not Hillary. Not Trump. Not Sanders. Not Carson!
>>
>>55284125
>He's not a politician and it's showing, that's all there is to it.

dude, that might be the most intelligent response yet.

if i understand you correctly, you're saying he's just not as good at hiding things and bullshitting, as REAL politicians?
>>
>>55284211

It could be just as easily interpreted to mean 'it's immoral to use illegals for labor'
>>
>>55282017
>Why are all these weird stories coming out?

Opposing campaign teams dig them up from the past and use them to mudsling. Happens all the time. I can't tell you who's camp it's coming from but I guarantee you it's somewhere in there.

Source: Worked on a Republican congressman's campaign five years ago.
>>
>>55279385
he has always been a creationist retard who tries really hard to sound fancy
>>
>>55284381

Yes, exactly.
>>
>>55284281
If you want to do a Hillary thread, fine. go make one.

We're talking about Ben Carson.

What Ted Bundy did as a serial killer doesn't affect what Charles Manson did as a cult leader.

We're talking about one person here and whether or not he's a compulsive liar, or if it's all just stuff made up by the media.

So far...if you look at the facts...he's been caught in at least 5 lies that I've counted and you can find the links on here or news articles.

I don't have an agenda. I don't work for CNN or Faux. I just want to talk about this, because it's important for Americans to know FOR SURE who we are voting for or against.

Am I wrong? Or do you just blindly vote for whomever you think is prettiest?
>>
>>55284299
I'm surprised he isn't getting more shit about his Mannatech involvement. He was paid by the company to do infomercials for them. How is that not involvement?
And every time he gets caught he yells propaganda and obama doesnt get picked on like me. weak shit
>>
>>55283472
>now...does he REALLY think the world started only 6000 years ago? yes or no?

No. He doesn't. This is one of many lies put out by the left and the media to try to smear Carson. Here is proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBJMTd8jzDs&t=213

I know all about Carson and can debunk any other Carson smear you come up with. Anything else you'd like to know about?
>>
>>55284281
But Hillary was vetted for that. It pretty much cost her the nomination in 2008. What does her lying have to do with Carson's lying?
>>
>>55284583
It is rather typical for athiests (jews) to discredit christians by confronting them with "facts" over their spiritual beliefs.

Of course a Doctor who is religious is going to give their religion's answer when asked.
>>
>>55284421

Here's the full quote:

Even today we exploit our fellow human beings for work. Is it moral for us, for example, to take advantage of cheap labor from illegal immigrants while denying them citizenship? I'm sure you can tell from the way I phrased the question that I believe we have taken the moral low road on this issue. Some segments of our economy would virtually collapse without these undocumented workers—we all know that—yet we continue to harass and deport many individuals who are simply seeking a better life for themselves and their families. (From his 2012 book, America the Beautiful.)

I think he's pretty clear there.
>>
>>55279385
>why is he pushing this idea that he used to be a violent psychopath
A nigga gotta have his street cred, famulus
>>
>>55284448
I understand mudslinging. We learn about it in middle school.

My goal here is to sift through the bullshit and get the facts.

So far, I can't understand why some Carson supporters won't just face reality when faced with evidence of lies or discrepancies.

I'm not against Dr. Carson. I don't know the man personally. I need to decide as a voter who will best represent us as president.

I don't want a president who gets impeached in his first year of service because he gets caught in a major lie or scandal.

Get my point? It's about us as a nation, not about me winning against you, or Republicans vs Democrats.

We're all in this together, anons.

If I'm fucked, you're fucked too! It's OUR country.
>>
>>55284583

He was being vague, here's what he thinks:

https://youtu.be/tlaeVkO-cYw
>>
>>55284300
I don't imagine that he's a saint. Nobody is perfect. What I do not like is seeing media smears on a decent human being that doesn't deserve them. Is there any particular smear you'd like me to debunk? Because they are ALL lies as far as I can tell so far.
>>
>>55284552
>I'm surprised he isn't getting more shit about his Mannatech involvement

Me too. Not gonna lie, just found out about this today while reading comments on Yahoo News.

I'm shocked the opposition isn't using this as ammunition, unless they are waiting to use it once the tv commercials start with the major attacks and mudslinging.

I'm honestly questioning dr. carson now that i know he was involved in what could basically be seen as marketing scams and snake oil sales of "nutrition" pills.

I don't know. I'm still reading and informing myself, but I don't like what I'm learning, the more I learn about Carson.

We really do have a shit tier group of people to pick from so far for our next president....it really sucks.
>>
>>55283979
The abstract to the fetal tissue paper states that aborted tissue was used. Personally, I have no problem with human garbage being recycled, but Carson told a bald-faced lie.
>>
>>55282017
>If you don't believe in Christianity, wouldn't that leave you with the conclusion that he is STILL a violent psychopath, but just better at hiding it now?

Yeah heavens to betsy if he loses that coveted atheist demographic. They totally would have voted for the Seventh Day Adventist otherwise!
>>
>>55284821

OK debunk these:

- Mannatech involvement
- Yale Quiz story
- Stabbing class mate, sorry I mean relative, in the belt buckle
- Fetal tissue experimentation
- Getting a 'slot' West Point.
- The story about him hiding White Students during the riot.
- Endorsement of Al Sharpton's "Sterling Character"
- Thinking The pyramids were used to store grain.
>>
>>55284819
Are you kidding me? The first thing he said in that video is

>I'm *not* a hard and fast person who says the Earth is only 6,000 years old

So what if he thinks God created the Earth in 6-days? That doesn't contradict any evidence.
>>
>>55284691
>A nigga gotta have his street cred, famulus

It's interesting you bring that up, because this all came out now after he was being perceived as soft and not strong enough when he speaks.

Another weird thing he did was to start radio RAP MUSIC commercials to connect with the Black votes in urban areas.

It's just all very strange.

I feel like I'm watching Carlton from the Fresh Prince of Belair trying to be more "Black" and urban for votes.

It's all very strange. I really do want a doctor, intellectual, moral man as president...

...but not at the expense of closing my eyes to things that concern me about him.

I'm going to do my best to reserve judgement until I research more, and see what comes of all these allegations or discrepancies in the next few weeks.
>>
>>55285078

"Not HARD AND FAST" but believes in six day creation.

Then mocks 'scientists" who believe the world is millions/billions years old.

Carson is a kook.
>>
>>55284821

Still waiting for that debunking...
>>
>>55279385
Clearly, the earth is flat and only 6000 years old- that's what the bibble says. Anything else is Satan conspiracy stuff.

We also didn't.land on the moon, because why didn't the astronauts bring back moon cheese?
>>
>>55284583
>I know all about Carson and can debunk any other Carson smear you come up with. Anything else you'd like to know about?

Yes, please. Can you answer this anon's list of questions. >>55285071

It would help us as voters to figure out the truth and get rid of the bullshit. Thanks, anon.
>>
File: 1432045341565.png (4 KB, 300x163) Image search: [Google]
1432045341565.png
4 KB, 300x163
>>55279385
>this just in, we've uncovered a terrible scandal!
>dr ben carson was actually a perfectly nice guy all his life!
>>
>>55285254
>Carson is a kook

Ok, you're entitled to your opinion, but your claim that he thinks the Earth is 6,000 years old is still false.
>>
>>55285071
>>55285368
I'm only doing one at a time. Pick one. I'm only human and can't write up good prose on everything instantaneously.
>>
>>55285071
>>55284821

I really want to read the response anon has to these questions, since he claims he can reply to any "smears" and clear things up for us.
>>
Fucking kekservatives and their "Dems are the real racists!" bullshit. This is the only reason they're flocking to him. They think they need a black candidate to beat a female candidate.
>>
>>55285321
>Still waiting for that debunking...

me too, anon. this should be interesting, since the news itself can't seem to find answers to these questions as of yet.
>>
>>55285418

I never claimed that, but Carson holds six day creation, and mocks those who believe the world is millions/billions years old.

Also still waiting for you to debunk the following:

- Mannatech
- Yale Quiz
- Stabbing class mate, sorry I mean relative, in the belt buckle
- Fetal tissue experimentation
- Getting a 'slot' West Point.
- The story about him hiding White Students during the riot.
- Endorsement of Al Sharpton's "Sterling Character"
- Thinking The pyramids were used to store grain.
>>
>>55284865
>reading comments on Yahoo News

wat
>>
>>55285485
Just start with the first one, and work your way down the list. Start with the first topic:

Mannatech involvement
>>
He's bananas.
>>
>>55285629
I read comments on all news sites, anon.

I love to read. What's wrong with that? You don't think other human beings have good opinions?

You only think article writers or news networks have good opinions? Not me. I love to read what other people have to say about the news, because a lot of times you'll learn things left out of news articles.

In fact, a lot of times, because people in the Yahoo comments will admit to hating Yahoo news, they will provide links to other sources and do a better job of the "journalists" working for Yahoo.

So yes, I read Yahoo comments. It's a good source of information from educated people, some retired, who love to read the news and make comments.

Not sure why you're trying to act like reading comments is a waste of time? Do you think only your opinions are intelligent?
>>
>>55284821
See >>55284964
Also, donating sample cancer cells does not earn you a place in the authorship of a paper, deeper involvement is required.

Source: I've written a few.
>>
>>55285606
I think the dude is trying to come up with some good research, so let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

He did make the claim he could debunk ANY claims made against Dr. Carson, so...it is kind of on him to debunk your entire list.

Am I wrong? I hope it doesn't take him 4 hours to debunk each item tho.

Maybe he's waiting for the thread to die. Hmmmm
>>
File: carson.jpg (42 KB, 234x720) Image search: [Google]
carson.jpg
42 KB, 234x720
>>55285606
>>55285071
>Yale Quiz
I'll just start with this one cause I was learning about it today.

Media accuses Carson of lying about a passage in his book where he claims that he was told to retake a test which turned out to be a fake test and was then photographed by the school's paper. They looked through the records and saw no record of Carson's photograph and a librarian tells them no such class "Perceptions" exists. Carson's team this morning actually did find the incident written about in the Yale newspaper and posted it. Pic related. Basically according to the document, there was indeed a parodying newspaper that duped Carson and others into thinking their psychology tests had been destroyed and that they had to re-take the test, just like he described. And it explains why there would be someone from the newspaper there taking his picture.

So, the event DID occur as far as we can tell. The specifics of it maybe are up to debate but it was like 50 years ago, do we really care? Does possibly slightly exaggerating or mis-remembering details of a story to make his book a little more interesting warrant ruining his campaign?
>>
>>55286150
First of all, thank you for replying and taking the time to help us understand all of this, anon.

You did write:
>The specifics of it maybe are up to debate
Ok, so you DO admit it's up for debate? So it's not debunked. It's still up for debate, which is what we're doing.

>do we really care?
Yes, anon. It's a man who could potentially become the next president of the u.s.

we care, because we need to make sure we are voting for the best candidate, and that we scrutinize any and all skeletons in his or her closet.

don't you agree that you would want to know EVERYTHING about the next leader of the free world? probably the most powerful position on earth?

remember, we are doing NOTHING WRONG by asking questions. That's what intelligent people do. We ask questions and seek the truth.
>>
>>55286150
>"in his 1992 autobiography, Carson writes about how his psychology professor at Yale decided to test the class by telling them that all of their final exams had burned and they would have to retake the test.
>Carson claims in the book that every student but him walked out after finding the new test to be much tougher. And once he was the only one left in the class, he was informed by his professor that it was a hoax and they wanted to find “the most honest student in the class.” Carson says he was given $10 and a photographer for the Yale Daily News took his picture."

Read the text in the image that you posted, then read Carson's telling of the events... He LIED.

Carson obviously fibbed to make himself look better. This follows a pattern in Carson's life: Something happens, then Carson creates a story around an event to forward the narrative that he is God's chosen on Earth.
>>
>>55284865
Dude I can't wait to see the commercial trumps team are going to have come out on Hilary next year. He has unlimited ammo and money
>>
>>55286150
Are you going to do more? I'd like to see you go through the entire list if you can, please.

I'm learning things, too.
>>
>>55286318
Bro, me too! Haha I'll admit I'm excited to see what insanity Trump and his team comes up with. I feel like it's going to be a real circus desu

Of course this is serious business, but Trump is a showman, whether we want to admit it or not, he's like a circus ringleader
>>
>>55286317
I have to agree with you here. It seems like he lied to make himself look better.

I think the real problem is that Dr. Carsen was used to writing this stuff in books that not a lot of people were going to research, and now running for president, it's coming back to bite him in the ass.

I really wish he would just talk about all of this, maybe on 20/20 or something, so we can read his face and see if he's being sincere or what.

Has he sat down and interviewed with anyone yet about all of these issues coming up?
>>
>- Stabbing class mate, sorry I mean relative, in the belt buckle

CNN interviewed like 9 people from his high school who said they didn't remember him being a violent person or recall the incident. But the incident occurred when he was 14, and in junior high school, so how would those people have ever known? Also, how would they have known anyway? I don't believe he ever said it was a big public thing that everyone knew about. In fact, he is now saying that it was a family member. (oh no, he "lied" about stabbing a family member when he said it was a classmate!) It's perfectly reasonable to change the names and identities of people in your books to protect them. Authors do that all the time. I don't know about you guys but when I was in school, I was a very different person at home than when I was at school too. In fact, even today I'm a different person quite a lot based on where I am. I don't act the same way at work as I do when I'm around my friends hanging out. So how is a couple people from his high school saying they don't remember it somehow proof that he didn't ever stab someone? Carson lately has been saying in interviews that he has talked to the victim of the stabbing and he has said he doesn't want to be in the public eye, but could reveal himself in the future if he has to. Personally, I suspect the victim was his brother. But we will see.

You have zero damming evidence with this one.
>>
>>55284683

>Some segments of our economy would virtually collapse without these undocumented workers—we all know that—yet we continue to harass and deport many individuals who are simply seeking a better life for themselves and their families.

Carson sounds like Hillary desu senpai
>>
>>55286673

This one is up for debate. No hard evidence one way or another.

Right now we have one witness - Carson.

I am suspect of this story for these reasons:

1. Lucky he hit the belt buckle... I mean what are the chances?
2. He first said it was a classmate, then he said it was a relative... Changing your story like that sets off my bullshit detector.

3. Says the boy's name was Bob, then says that's not his real name. Says he will let the media talk to Bob, then back tracks on that statement saying Bob doesn't want to talk to the media...

Seems fishy.
>>
>>55286673
How the fuck does one even hit someone in the belt buckle when trying to stab them? And how would that stop them completely from just immediately trying again if they are the supposed violent person they say they are?
>>
>>55286875
The whole thing is fucked.
What black man even wears a belt?
>>
>>55285796
No, I just assume everyone in comment sections are trolls. I've been reading too much Ken M.
>>
File: vuosnZc.jpg (68 KB, 800x798) Image search: [Google]
vuosnZc.jpg
68 KB, 800x798
>>55286875

According to Ben Carson... Jesus.
>>
>>55286940
Afro samurai?
>>
File: 1431217023928.jpg (63 KB, 750x738) Image search: [Google]
1431217023928.jpg
63 KB, 750x738
>>55286940
>mfw shillary digging crews missed the most important inconsistency of all
>>
>>55286310
>Ok, so you DO admit it's up for debate? So it's not debunked. It's still up for debate, which is what we're doing.

The point is, people are claiming he just baldface made something up, and that's wrong. It does have a basis in a factual event. Ok maybe the class back in 1970 wasn't called "Peceptions" it was called "Psychology 10". Wow, you really got Carson with that one! What a horrible liar!

>>55286317
>>55286580
I'll admit he maybe he tried to make himself look a little better with the Yale test thing, but nowhere is he just flat out lying about anything. If Clinton's "I landed under sniper fire" exaggeration gets a pass by the media, Carson should still have a solid campaign going too.
>>
>>55279385
What exactly leads you to believe he had them in the first place?
>>
>>55287104

Clinton is a liar, isn't about her lies(and there are many) this is about Ben Carson. You can't Carson just because Hillary is a liar too.

And in regards to the Yale story he is a liar. He said it was a morality test that he passed and collected $10... He lied. There was no morality test, there was no $10.

Ben Carson is full of shit.
>>
File: 1447003616017[1].jpg (14 KB, 236x296) Image search: [Google]
1447003616017[1].jpg
14 KB, 236x296
>>55280413
>>55281320
>>55282027
>>55285537
>>55286940
>>55284691

Come here and tell me that and I'll fuck you in the ass, you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I eat your asshole alive you bitch. Fuck you you ho. Come say to my face and I fuck you for everybody. You bitch. Come on you bitch. You scared coward, you not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world bitch. Look at you, you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you till you love me faggot.
>>
>>55287104
I'm not saying there's a "Gotcha" moment here. You're right...it seems to be a lot of little stuff.

BUT...it's starting to add up, anon.

It's like if your employee steals a pencil, you're like "fuck it. it's just a pencil", but then it's one little thing after another, then you'll question that employee's integrity, would you not?

...but again, I'm trying to remain unbiased and see all the facts before making a judgement, and also seeing how Dr. Carson responds maybe in an interview or something.
>>
>>55279385
>why is he pushing this idea that he used to be a violent psychopath child?

Because this is a very Christian theme - the notion that he was saved by Christ from a prior life of poor behaviour and choices.

W Bush was the same with his "I used to be a coked out wastrel until I was born again."

It is a way of signalling religion.

Christians don't look at these sort of confessions as negative things, so long as Christ has changed his heart.
>>
>>55287222
This is the most insane thing about all of this to me.
Carson has literally never seemed altogether there beyond his medical success. I always feel like the first time he's considered each thought is as it's coming out of his mouth.
>>
>>55287572
>Christians don't look at these sort of confessions as negative things, so long as Christ has changed his heart.

I feel like I'm living in Afghanistan and people are voting based on their Muslim ideologies and whether or not the next leader is a good Muslim and jihadist.

It's the year 2015 and we're still doing this religion bullshit? Really?
>>
>>55279385
Even his politics are status quo neo-con. People are so desperate to vote anti-establishment that they are grasping at straws.

I mean, I get it, he is our token black dude, and he's a famous, successful surgeon, but hes just not that good of a candidate.
>>
File: 1430618841810.jpg (39 KB, 630x400) Image search: [Google]
1430618841810.jpg
39 KB, 630x400
>>55287658
>It's the year 2015
nearly had me until there
>>
>- Getting a 'slot' West Point.

This is the worst and most dishonest so far of all the media hit jobs on Carson. So much so, that Politico, who broke the story, retracted their initial headline and altered a lot of their article after Carson's team responded and showed how it was bullshit.

So here's how it goes- Carson, in his books and in interviews, has said that at the end of high school he was offered a full scholarship to West Point. Politico comes out with a seemingly damming headline that reads "Carson campaign admits fabricating West Point scholarship" and in the article writes about how Carson 'lied' about ever being admitted or receiving a scholarship to West Point.

But here's what actually happened- as Carson *had written in his book*. He was a leader in his high school's ROTC program, and there was an event where he was allowed to meet with a general from West Point. That general encouraged him to go to West Point and apparently told him he would get into the school with his grades and receive a full scholarship. (In fact, at West Point at that time anyone who got into the school automatically received a full scholarship). So it was an informal offer. But nowhere did he ever claim that he applied to West Point or ever received a formal scholarship from West Point. Not in any of his books, interviews, anywhere. In fact, he has often talks about how he only applied to one college- Yale.

The leftist media even dug up the general he claimed to have met's schedule and saw he was never present on the date Carson claimed. But he was present in Detroit earlier that year in February. Carson says it's possible he could have mis-remembered the date, because it happened 50 years ago. Oh no. What a horrible person.

For more info on this story, Ben Shapiro wrote up a great article on it that you can read here:
http://www.dailywire.com/news/960/no-ben-carson-didnt-lie-about-west-point-its-ben-shapiro
>>
>>55287776

>But nowhere did he ever claim that he applied to West Point or ever received a formal scholarship from West Point. Not in any of his books, interviews, anywhere. In fact, he has often talks about how he only applied to one college- Yale.

https://youtu.be/6xRzFL0_TRo
>>
>>55287635
>I always feel like the first time he's considered each thought is as it's coming out of his mouth.

That's funny because a woman on CNN today, a Carson supporter, said that she feels like he thinks long and hard before speaking, unlike other candidates.

He's obviously very intelligent, but history has proven time and again that intelligent people do stupid shit.

Remember the female astronaut who drove cross country to try and kidnap her lover's wife/girlfriend? She wore a diaper and had kidnapping tools when she got caught.

I mean...that's a fucking ASTRONAUT.
>>
>>55279385
Trump calling him low energy hurt. He's an intelligent dude, he see's the polls. Him right behind Trump, with Trump in the lead. He examined the situation and saw that perhaps Trump could be a better president, a high energy guy as the face of America. He would better operate playing second fiddle, be the low energy guy who helps balance out Trump. He is sabotaging his own campaign so Trump doesn't have to destroy him, thus leaving no friction between the two. He'll find a way to make this go away, but not before enough damage gets this done. This will allow a Trump/Carson ticket to happen.

tl;dr he's pulling a Biden
>>
>>55287387
>It's like if your employee steals a pencil, you're like "fuck it. it's just a pencil", but then it's one little thing after another, then you'll question that employee's integrity, would you not?

If you absolutely hated your co-worker and wanted to ruin his reputation at any cost, but he had never done anything worse than stealing a pencil or a couple other little things a few times, what else could you do?

I'm done for tonight. Sorry I couldn't get to all of them, but I hope my posts can help shed some light on what's going on here. Remember, you don't need me. All you need to do is research these for yourself with an open mind. Look at direct sources, quotes that come straight from Carson's mouth or writings, and actual pieces of factual evidence. The media expects that people won't read any deeper than their headline and so they will editorialize and propagandize those as much as they can get away with in order to manipulate people.

But we are smarter than that. Let's not fall for it.

Peace.
>>
>>55288136

BTFO
>>
>>55287776
>He was a leader in his high school's ROTC program, and there was an event where he was allowed to meet with a general from West Point.

BUT at the time he said he spoke with that General during a huge event in Detroit, that specific general was NOT THERE according to records.

So...he lied about when he spoke to the General, and can it be verified now that it happened, or the general is probably dead by now, right?

Just...it's all so fishy, anon.
>>
>>55287941
In that video he says he was OFFERED a full scholarship to West Point. Which is true. He didn't say he received it formally or was admitted to the school.

Anyway, as I wrote in
>>55288136
I'm done for now. Too much writing. Have a good night!
>>
>>55279385
He never had them.

He's one of those quiet people you discover is insane the more they talk
>>
>>55279385
The pressure of running for presidency caught up to him

Wouldn't be surprised if he drops out after/during the next debate.
>>
>>55288274

There is ZERO evidence he was offered a "scholarship." You even acknowledged there was no formal offer to Carson...

>But nowhere did he ever claim that he applied to West Point or ever received a formal scholarship from West Point.

BTFO
>>
>>55287776
wait a second...he's on VIDEO saying he was offered a full scholarship by the general and even got a congressional medal of honor out of achieving his ROTC goals here >>55287941

You see how you guys are saying one thing, but Ben Carson HIMSELF is on video saying the exact opposite, bro?

I don't get it. Why are you guys standing up for someone if they got caught lying?

Do you personally know him? Are you benefiting financially for sticking up for him?

I don't get it.

I'm neutral about the candidates, because I haven't decided yet and I'm not loyal to politicians, I want America to get better, but if ANYONE is caught lying...just admit it and move on.

How can he say he didn't say something when he's ON VIDEO fucking saying it?

I'm so confused now. Is he a psychopath or just forgetful or something?
>>
>>55288115
>tl;dr he's pulling a Biden

I'm not sure I agree, but who knows.
>>
>>55286580
>I have to agree with you here. It seems like he lied to make himself look better.

Literally all of it was verified except the name of the class was wrong, and we can never know what the professor actually told him. The professor could have allowed the prank to find the most honest student, or maybe he said it as a joke and carson took it literally.

Unless multiple cases of embellishment are proven, like the scholarship one, to establish a pattern, there's no real grounds for suspicion that this yale story was a sea story.
>>
>>55288299
>He's one of those quiet people you discover is insane the more they talk

So far, this is the only logical explanation for how this once humble, quiet man is suddenly coming out to be some kind of deranged religious nut job.

I can't tell who the real ben carson is at this point; the quite intellectual with great morals or the crazy outspoken delusional religious psycho who almost killed his own mother with a hammer.
>>
>>55288342
>The pressure of running for presidency caught up to him

You might be right, bro.

Even Trump felt the pressure enough to tone it down...and we're talking about Trump!
>>
>>55288421
>I don't get it. Why are you guys standing up for someone if they got caught lying?
because he bonded to him. Most likely a christian who likes that Carson is very outspoken about abortion which is the most important issue to ever exist for them. I would probably be in denial if Trump was indeed stumped seeing as how I put so much into shilling for him
>>
>>55288582

Carson said he got $10, his picture taken for the News Paper, and that the test proved he was "The most honest man in Yale."

The truth is it was a prank. Carson added all those other details to this prank to make himself look better. He's a nut job.
>>
>>55288582
>Literally all of it was verified except the name of the class was wrong, and we can never know what the professor actually told him

Ok but he made it out like he was the hero who stood there alone and got $10 for being so honest...versus it being a prank that he fell for or whatever.

He wrote these things. It wasn't the media who made this up, bro.

Ben Carson put himself in this situation by embellishing in his books to seem more admirable. I think it's really that simple.

People do it all the time, it's just now biting him in the ass as a presidential candidate.
>>
Carson is professional grave digger
>>
>>55288708

To add to this Ben Carson is extremely popular with the Christian crowd. His books are often part of home school curriculum.

If taken at face value Ben Carson's story is one of the redemptive power of Christ. When you peel back Carson's stories however you see that he has a habit of exaggeration or outright lying.

There are things you cannot take away from Carson; He's a gifted neurosurgeon, possibly the best in his field, but that doesn't excuse the mountain of bullshit he's dropped over the years and it's about time he gets called out on it.

Honestly Mannatech should have sunk him alone. He bald-faced lied to the entire nation and people let him skate by on it.
>>
>>55288708
This is why I try not to get so into candidates too early.

I'll admit, I was very excited about Trump and his ideas, but when he basically started to say the same exact thing every single time he was questioned, never having actual real answers to things, and then getting flustered when asked specific things about the Middle East and world leaders he should know about (his answer is "I'll know this stuff by the time I'm president on the first day")

Again, I like Trump...but I'm honest enough to admit when he fucks up or makes himself look stupid by not educating himself about world politics (non-financial that is) such as military and socio-political friends/enemies around the world.

I'll admit it. I won't go around acting like fucking Trump could NEVER lie and he's fucking Mother Theresa, like I'm seeing with Carson supporters.

Yeah, he seems like a great guy, but so did fucking Ted Bundy. He was charming as fuck!
>>
>>55286853
>2. He first said it was a classmate, then he said it was a relative... Changing your story like that sets off my bullshit detector.

Why? Saying it's a relative narrows the search and makes the story easier to verify. They will attempt to question his family now. Also a relative would be more likely to clear carson by coming out than a classmate. If it's a change of story, it's a horrible strategy to keep the lie going.

Also the motive makes sense if he's a liar or just wanting to protect that person so that story doesn't follow them around all their life. If he gave the name up, the media would be hounding them right now. And before his run for president, they would probably get a shitload of mail over the years they don't want to deal with. The whole point of the story was his personal wake up call, not who almost got stabbed by a future brain surgeon and their 15 minute celebrity status.
>>
>>55289042

Surgeons are one of the few fields sociopaths flock to.

Carson seems like the type...
>>
>>55289064

Then why won't this person come forward and put this entire episode to bed and help Ben out? The worst that will happen is that they get some air time, the best is that they help their relative win the Republican nomination...

Also the entire story REEKS of bullshit. How do you hit someone in the belt buckle with a knife? You actually BUY that?
>>
>>55289119
yeah, cops too. (blue family members)

anywho, I haven't seen anyone on here really "debunk" anything tonight.

Like i wrote before, I'm going to keep my eyes and ears open for how Carson responds to all of this, and most importantly, if he is interviewed one on one, we can hopefully get a look at his face and try to see for ourselves if he's full of shit or what.

Trust me, I'll be the first person to vote for him if this is all bullshit and he's a good moral man and intelligent educated medical genius.

BUT...why would we vote for someone who'll get impeached the first year of their presidency?

If he thinks the media is rough, what about fucking Congress? They will hound you like a vagina hiding in a federal prison for men.
>>
>>55289227
Good point.

If it's the truth, how would it hurt to come out and help Dr. Carson to corroborate the story?

So weird, man. So many questions.
>>
>>55288742
>Carson added all those other details to this prank to make himself look better. He's a nut job.

I think he's a nut job because he says nut job things. But we don't know of he got 10 dollars or not, we don't know if his photo taken, we don't know what he was told.

Non-falsifiable =/= falsified
>>
>>55288972

>He bald-faced lied to the entire nation and people let him skate by on it.

It's astonishing the mental gymnastics Carsonites do to protect the image of the Infallible One. People rag on Trump fans but Trump shills are mainly just high on memes, and understand he's a business blowhard with a few good ideas. But holy shit the level of fantard following Carson has is freaky as fuck (home schooling familes with portraits of him on their walls? wtf).
>>
>>55288761
>Ok but he made it out like he was the hero who stood there alone and got $10 for being so honest...versus it being a prank that he fell for or whatever.

These things aren't mutually exclusive. He didn't know it was a prank, and if he was the only person in his class at yale willing to re-take a harder test, how is this not a story worth telling in your autobiography?

>Ben Carson put himself in this situation by embellishing in his books to seem more admirable. I think it's really that simple.
>People do it all the time, it's just now biting him in the ass as a presidential candidate.

Yes this is self-masturbation, the act of writing an autobiography about yourself is the highest level of self masturbation aside from erecting statues of yourself. Yes I'm 100% sure he's embellished plenty of things we don't know about, but he's not busted yet on the yale story.
>>
>>55289462
>But we don't know of he got 10 dollars or not, we don't know if his photo taken, we don't know what he was told.

Bro, that's what he wrote in his book. Dr. Carson made those statements.

That's the thing...HE put himself in this situation by embellishing in his books.

That's the conclusion I'm coming to...it was all innocent for him, but now as a presidential candidate, the media is showing that he lied to make himself seem more admirable.

It's like you tell a fish story about catching a huge fish, and now the people want proof, and your claims are being scrutinized, so now the innocent little fib is getting you in big trouble, putting your integrity into question.
>>
>>55279385
nigger check this out
https://soundcloud.com/assclowns-united/jungle-life
>>
>>55286940
>>
>>55289701
>Yes I'm 100% sure he's embellished plenty of things we don't know about, but he's not busted yet on the yale story.

Yeah, but it's only just begun, bro. This is all just this past week.

It's only going to get worse now that the media has a hard on to get that "Gotcha" story and get the ratings.

You know it. I know it.

I'm not anti-Carson, bro. I'm just being realistic, and we all know this circus is about to get bigger and crazier with so many journalists sniffing for any little thing that will make the headlines.

Sure, it sucks, but I'm glad we have this process.

It's not like we live in Russia where if you try to find stories about Putin you end up with a bullet in your fucking head.

God bless the media for scrutinizing Carson, Trump, Hillary, Sanders and ANYONE who wants to be president. It SHOULD be that way.
>>
>>55289227
>Then why won't this person come forward and put this entire episode to bed and help Ben out? The worst that will happen is that they get some air time, the best is that they help their relative win the Republican nomination...

It's a double edged sword. First of all this will not get "put to bed", they will just scrutinize the family member on the same level as carson. "Hurr how do we know the family member isn't lieing?". They will be hounded by reporters for weeks.

Also carson is trying to argue that the media is bullshit and distracting from real issues, why throw them a bone? Trump wouldn't give them an inch either. He can't given them what they want or he loses on that level.
>>
>>55287052
Everyone, especially Carson, keep laying the attacks at the feet of liberal media, but I have a feeling it's conservative and pro-establishment media behind it.
>>
>>55289890

If a Family member comes forward and says HE STABBED ME BUT THE BELT BUCKLE SAVED MY LIFE AND BEN CHANGED then its over! The media will have to lick their wounds as they LOST.

Carson and Bob lose nothing in this, and gain everything.

There's just too many questions, too many inconsistencies, and beyond the little things we still have TWO massive lies:

1. Mannatech
2. Research on aborted fetus tissue.
>>
>>55289933

Yep. Lots of people think Trump is behind this but he's not. Trump is a big lumbering dumb monster, you know when he's coming.

Politico is an establishment Republican rag.

National Review(who also ran anti-Carson articles) is also Establishment Republican.

This is coming out of oppo guys working for either Jeb or Rubio.
>>
>>55289740
>Bro, that's what he wrote in his book. Dr. Carson made those statements.

Why do you keep saying this? I know these are claims made by ben carson.

>That's the thing...HE put himself in this situation by embellishing in his books.

We don't know if his facts are embellished in the yale story. And what do you mean by he put himself in the situation? What is the alternative? Only put things in your autobiography if they could be easily verified by the media in the event you run for president?

Scrutiny is healthy, assumptions are worthless, and only falsified claims are lies.
>>
>>55290124
>This is coming out of oppo guys working for either Jeb or Rubio.

Very probable, anon.
>>
>>55279385

Carson, Jeb, Rubio, and Christie are funded by Soros.
>>
>>55290020
>The media will have to lick their wounds as they LOST.

>The mainstream media has an ounce of honor

lmao
>>
>>55279385
he's a dumb nigger. as if that wasn't obvious from the beginning.

all the candidates are dumb. but he's a black guy, what do you expect? some well mannered stable civilized person? He's black. look at africa.
>>
>>55279385
Carson IS a total loon.
>>
>>55290124
My guess is Jeb. He desperately needs to show movement and Carson is the biggest non Trump vote taker
>>
>>55282017
>My biggest concern is his odd obsession to convince us that he was a violent child (a psychopath really) who was instantly changed by Christian faith.
I had the pleasure of having a guy like this as a co-worker @ IBM [not a psychopath, but a former nigger crackhead]. He used to come over and try shoving Jayzus up my ass on a regular basis. Skeery.
>>
File: goodnightben.png (28 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
goodnightben.png
28 KB, 666x666
Reminder carson is only known because his speeches are vocal sleeping pills.
>>
>>55289881
This week's Carson circus is based off of 2-3 stories from just one of his books. He has what, 19 books or something? There are reporters now working overtime pouring through all of his books and any little scrap of video they can find on the interwebs for more pyramids-are-granaries nutjobbery...
>>
File: 1446934034722.png (93 KB, 563x515) Image search: [Google]
1446934034722.png
93 KB, 563x515
>>55282531

This.
>>
>>55290375
This is common among religious people. They use religion to suppress their psychopathy.
>>
>>55279385
Go through this slideshow OP

http://www.mediaite.com/online/sht-ben-carson-says-the-complete-collection/#0
>>
File: JesusBen.jpg (86 KB, 945x846) Image search: [Google]
JesusBen.jpg
86 KB, 945x846
>>55279385

Well, he is a narcissistic maniac.
>>
>>55279385
>pushing this idea that he used to be a violent psychopath child?
Thinks he needs street cred to get the black vote.

> Is he being unfairly scrutinized, or is Dr. Ben some kind of compulsive liar?

He's probably just kinda stupid. Having book learning and being able to apply it in really novel and creative ways doesn't mean you can automatically look at the rest of the world and make sound judgements about how it works.

>Does he really think the Earth is only 6000 years old?

Christian vote.

I think he just tries really hard to say what will please everyone, and since everyones views are fairly heterogeneous, to say the least, it makes him look like hes insane.
>>
>>55290480
>This week's Carson circus is based off of 2-3 stories from just one of his books. He has what, 19 books or something? There are reporters now working overtime pouring through all of his books and any little scrap of video they can find on the interwebs for more pyramids-are-granaries nutjobbery...

Exactly my point.

Statistically it's very probable this could happen

It's only a matter of time before someone finds something that will really burn the fires and get Dr. Carson in hot water

If not...then fucking GOOD! It's a good thing if he passes the tests of scrutiny and turns out to be the moral man of science (and some crazy religious ideas) who truly wants to help others
>>
I can see his whole evangelical reformed criminal nutjob brain surgeon thing working. It's even more interesting than Trump's brash businessman, now that we're straight up roleplaying. Meanwhile the best dems can come up with is HURR I HAVE A VAGINA, SUPPORT ME SISTERS. That's not even remotely interesting.. although maybe women will find it breddy satisfying.
>>
>>55281622
We cannot have another dishonest president.
>>
>>55290619
where is that from? lol
>>
>>55290745

It's hanging in ben carsons house.
>>
>>55290611
I read that one already, but it just seems too crazy to be true, and I didn't want to research the sources all night long.

It's really scary if this stuff is really true desu
>>
>>55290536
Is this real?
>>
File: arnoldwat.gif (1 MB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
arnoldwat.gif
1 MB, 300x191
>>55290782
>>
>>55290703
You make some valid points.

I also don't understand the Bernie Sanders supporters, but that's for another thread I guess.

It just feels like the Democratic party has literally turned into a 100% Socialist party
>>
He's a dumb nigger. Have we not learned our lesson from electing Obama?
>>
>>55290782
>It's hanging in ben carsons house.
No fucking way

That's like the villain in the movie Bad Boys 2 who had a painting of himself sitting as Jesus at the Last Supper
>>
>>55290940

kek

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/gallery/2015/nov/07/ben-carson-house-homage-to-himself-in-pictures
>>
>>55291147
>surgeons are narcissistic/god-complex confirmed
>>
>>55290919

I think so.
>>
>>55290611
>http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3cxv0b_ben-carson-rescued-white-people-from-marauding-blacks_news
> le magic black man is going to save us from the niggers
>>
>>55290985
if you were actually redpilled you'd realise both political parties are essentially the same. there's nothing socialist about the democratic party, it's right in the same centrist valley as the republicans.

let me know what you think socialism is if you feel like replying, i could use a laugh
>>
>>55283743
>You think trump and shillary don't suffer mental issues
>There's no doubt he has traces of a personality disorder
Among the 3 of them, there's only one with the sense of responsibility regarding nuclear launch codes... Trump
[Shillary would call Israel 1st for their OK]
>>
>>55291325
>let me know what you think socialism is if you feel like replying, i could use a laugh

Wow, you don't come across condescending, smug and full of yourself AT ALL

You must have a lot of friends, huh?

Do you drive a Prius and smell your own farts?
>>
>>55279385
Conservative niggers always get BTFO by the media. This is a law as immutable as Trump's unstumpabilility. Usually it's an allegation of sexual harassment or rape that does them in, but they've taken a different route with Ben Carson. That's not to say that he's not guilty of being a religious kook or to let him off the hook for anything else, but if you are black, conservative, and have a high enough public profile you WILL be destroyed sooner or later.

Here's hoping Thomas Sowell remains off the radar of normies and avoids having his life ruined by the savage racism of smug white liberals.
>>
>>55291332

True, Trump would want to protect his golf courses, casinos, and hotels.
>>
Carson will drop out before the primaries... DEAL WITH IT CARSON SHILLS
>>
>>55291486
these blacks aren't really conservative in the first place
most of em are just in it for the money
lotta kekservatives willing to throw millions are a black republican
>>
I can't believe you retards are falling for the obvious media shilling. As soon as some of the polls said he was in the lead, they started going through every single word he has ever written or said. If he used the wrong word or made a mistake, they call it a lie. He's leading in all of the polls for "most trustworthy candidate," so they're going after his biggest strength.
>>
>>55292438

Media shilling is over little bullshit like West Point and Yale.

The big lies are Mannatech and Fetal tissue experimentation. Ben Carson is a LIAR and its' about time he is being exposed as such.
>>
>>55287374
I'm so glad someone else has seen this. I have been waiting for an excuse to use "I'll fuck you till you love me faggot."
>>
>>55292438
Dude, it's not like we don't understand this.

This is the process of vetting out the shit; you go through a person's history with a fine toothed comb and try to find any little thing that might reveal an undesirable trait

If the worst for Dr. Carson is that he lied about getting $10 for a "honesty test" back in college, then even I will vote for him...

...but if we keep finding more and more and more things that add up to a history of lying and possible psychopathy, well that might change things, don't you think?
>>
>>55292533
But everyone in this thread is talking about the little bullshit. We've known about those things for months and no one really cared. The media won't focus on the fetal tissue experimentation because they don't want to remind people of the Planned Parenthood videos.
>>
>>55282017
>If you don't believe in Christianity, wouldn't that leave you with the conclusion that he is STILL a violent psychopath, but just better at hiding it now?

God can change you, because he made you and he has a plan.
>>
>>55284683
After reading that full quote I've changed my mind. Putting aside any particular position he's gave (where it's easy to just flip-flop), he sounds too sympathetic to illegals.

I remember him saying some good stuff during one of the debates about how effective San Diego's border fence has been but I don't think that's good enough now to disregard all the pro-amnesty cliches he's repeated.
>>
>>55292683
>But everyone in this thread is talking about the little bullshit.

It's on the news. It's current events.

If you have a better topic, regarding Ben Carson, you're welcome to add to the discussion, anon
>>
>>55292636
I'm not a huge Carson fan, but what's happening here is so obvious it's almost laughable. The media is trying to paint him as having "a history of lying and possible psychopathy."
>>
>>55292767
>God can change you, because he made you and he has a plan.
Please tell me you're joking.

God can't change mental illness. If people don't take their meds, God won't stop them from killing you from a psychotic episode.
>>
>>55292803
>It's on the news. It's current events.

Because the news can't focus on little bullshit to distract you from things that really matter. God you people are bluepilled.
>>
>>55292855
I don't think the media has a specific agenda beyond ratings and making headlines. It's all about money.

Of course they'll try to spin anything they find, and that's ok with me. If you run for president, you better be damned sure I, as an American citizen, want to know every single little thing about you, including what you eat for breakfast and whether or not you believe in a giant spaghetti monster.

There is nothing wrong with a vigorous investigation and inquiry into the lives of people trying to become president of the u.s.

if this is all really nothing, then it will go away

if something is there...well, we'll see what happens, right?
>>
>>55292855

The media is able to paint him as such because he is a liar with a history of lying.

He lied to everyone at the debate in regards to Mannatech, and he lied to his supporters on Facebook in regards to fetal tissue experimentation.

Ben Carson is a lying scum bag. PROOVE ME WRONG.
>>
>>55292951
>Because the news can't focus on little bullshit to distract you from things that really matter. God you people are bluepilled.

Oh, get over yourself dude. You're not NEO. You're not the chosen one, and the only awakened one. Don't be so delusional.

It's current events. It's the topic of the day.

You have something better? Like I wrote before, fucking add to the discussion, or just shut the fuck up or go to another thread or make your own thread.

Fucking trying to act so smug, but not adding anything to the conversation. Idiot.
>>
>>55283154
But I celebrate Saturnalia on March 9th
>>
>>55292951

The very essence of "blue pill" is turning off critical thinking. You think just MSM people are blue pilled? The right-wing media has it's own agenda and presents it's own reality. Use your own judgement, look at the evidence as presented, and come to your own conclusions.

After looking at all the evidence I found that Ben Carson is a dishonest person who promotes a holier than thou image to profit off of people of faith.

Instead of attacking us defend one charge against Ben Carson.

On honesty and integrity:

1) No "association" with Mannatech after receiving $ 120,000 in product endorsement and speaking fees

2) Says he tried to stab a fellow student, now says he tried to stab a relative. Changed the name of his victim, won't allow the media to question him.

3) Says he hid white students in his lab while a riot was taking place. The riot did happen but no witnesses back up Carson's telling of the events.

4) The Yale Quiz which has been debunked by himself. His story and Yale's stories are completely different.

Questions of Conservatism:

1) "Citizenship" amnesty for 15 million Mexican immigrants

2) No guarantee of Second Amendment protections in big cities.

3) Experimented on fetal tissue from aborted babies.

4) Endorsement of "special bathrooms" for LGBT folks (a billion dollar construction project)

Race:

1) Endorsement of Al Sharpton's "sterling character"

2) Close advisers to Carson endorse the Nation of Islam's role in Chicago.

3) Believes the Black Man built the pyramids.

Religious insanity:

1) believes Joseph built the pyramids to store grain

2) Doesn't believe Jesus is the reason for Christmas.

3) Believes he has a direct link to God, and on many occasions God has helped him out, including making a troublesome secretary 'disappear'.

DEFEND ANY OF THOSE!
>>
>>55290536
Jesus fucking christ, I don't know how i missed this earlier...this can't possibly be real.

This shit is textbook narcissistic delusional Psychopath right here.

Is this real??? This shit can't be a real page from a Dr. Ben Carson book. Impossible.
>>
Here's another one: Ben Carson supports the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)

Yep, fuck you American workers, more jobs Asia!
>>
>>55293774

I think that's a fake bro.
>>
>>55279385
Absolutely no empirical evidence that Darwin's theory was correct.

Because it isn't.

The Earth is only about 6-10 thousand years.

The Earth
>>
>>55288742
>Carson lied about being called the most honest man in Yale
>lied
>most honest

Tip top kek
>>
>>55281320
Explains why he is polling so well then, American voterw fucking love their retards.
>>
>>55293800
Ok. Thank god, because that was WAY over the top. LOL
>>
>>55282592
Strawman the post
>>
File: bencarson.jpg (60 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
bencarson.jpg
60 KB, 800x531
>>55283258
>>
>>55294364
Sure. *Yawn*

Got anything to add to the conversation or...?
>>
>>55293024
Then what do you know about Bernie Sanders past? Are they interviewing his childhood friends and people he went to high school with? You have no idea how the world works, and judging from your other posts, I'm guessing you're a teenage atheist. I'm guessing atheism makes you feel superior without having to actually accomplish anything?
>>
>>55293082
You really added some quality content to the conversation with that post. Go to bed John Oliver.
>>
>>55296891
>>55294792
>>55294010
Holy shit I take back my atheist accusation. You're from tumblr.
Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.