[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nobel Laureate's study on white suicide censored?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: white_guilt.png (2 MB, 1484x1368) Image search: [Google]
white_guilt.png
2 MB, 1484x1368
>A startling new study that shows a big spike in the death rate for a large group of middle-aged whites in the United States was rejected by two prestigious medical journals, the study’s co-author, Nobel laureate Angus Deaton, said Tuesday.

>Deaton and Anne Case, both Princeton economists, received international media attention for the paper published Monday in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS). But before they submitted it there, they tried to get it published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), Deaton said.

>“We got it back almost instantaneously. It was almost like the e-mail had bounced. We got it back within hours,” said Deaton.

>Deaton and Case then tried the New England Journal of Medicine, putting their work in the form of a two-page “Perspective” that summarized the alarming trend they’d discovered in government mortality statistics. Again they were rejected. Deaton said the journal noted that their work does not explain why the historically anomalous surge in mortality occurred.

>He compared the response to calling the fire department to report that your house is on fire: “And they say, ‘Well, what caused the fire?’ 'We can’t send the fire brigade until you tell us what caused the fire.’ ”

>The research showed that the mortality rate for whites between the ages of 45 and 54 rose dramatically between 1999 and 2013 after falling even more sharply for two decades before that. That reversal, almost unknown for any large demographic group in an advanced nation...

> ...has not been seen in blacks or Hispanics, government data show.

TL;DR - blacks and hispanics have been sheltered from the economic crisis. This obviously can't be published: Affirmative action, globalized outsourcing, illegal labor, and government handouts are not favorable to white laborers, they're not defined as "vulnerable".

>https://archive.is/M6bEk
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if it was related to technological alienation. I wonder what the rate is for Asians.
>>
I want to feel bad but they are also the boomers.
>>
File: millenial_unemployment.png (86 KB, 817x423) Image search: [Google]
millenial_unemployment.png
86 KB, 817x423
>>55278832
> only affecting the boomers
What if it only started there? You aren't growing up to inherit the same economy or prosperity as the boomers had. Considerably less. The clock is ticking, perhaps.
> http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/03/19/how-millennials-compare-with-their-grandparents/#!15
>>
>>55278832
>muh boomers
>born, grew, worked, lived, retired
>in boom times
>vulnerable to suicide

More like their offspring m8
>>
the whole thing goes against the white privilege narrative obviously
>>
>>55279222
>be millenial
>get decent job
>still can't afford my own property
>rent prices in areas with good employment are crazy

It's not great even when you're employed. Have to be in the upper percentiles to not be too fucked.

My friend recently got a £48k a year job, and I'm currently on £34k, which is well above national average for most middle aged people (we're 25) and still can't afford housing. Meanwhile some 40 year old with a shit paying job has their own nice sized house because prices weren't fucking insane when they bought.
>>
>>55278558
>be white bourgeois male
>vote GOP
>people who need help are losers and lazy
>lose jobs to outsourcing and globalization from GOP policies
>I need help
>everybody else: lol
>blow brains out
>>
>>55282696
Yes I'm sure all these middle-aged men who are killing themselves are all financially well-off.
>>
Were not allowed personhood. We're the only group who's troubles can be ridiculed.
>>
>>55283107
Yeah, I've seen liberals cheering and laughing at this news that would demand your head if you even said you didn't like one individual black person. Doublethink is reducing white men to second class citizens while representing them as the oppressors.
>>
>>55282845
But they are mostly the GOP voter base, including the lower middle class voters.
>>
>>55278558
Western governments don't care about individuals, they care about groups.

And only the hot topic groups.
>>
>>55278558
Why is that native american in the picture wearing a wedding ring? That's a "white" thing, he's appropriating our culture, that shitlord
>>
>>55278558
I assume most middle aged people notice what only the brightest teenagers and more clever amongst the 20-somethings figured out at their age, and my guess is that by that age, they're pretty sick of life and don't have much time ahead of them, so they don't get too ambitious about doing anything about it, they just kill themselves.
>>
It's probably because of things have gotten pretty hopeless for the majority of white people, and a lot of people are able to tell themselves otherwise until they're middle-aged and can't help but notice. Only intelligent losers can notice it earlier.
>>
Maybe their middle aged lives are so shit they just take some lead aspirin because their lives suck and they genuinely have no way out of it, and there's an increased number of middle aged white people who feel that way. Maybe it's something like a mid-life crisis is supposed to be, except, it happens to 40-50-somethings.
>>
>>55278558
Anyone trying to argue that the west needs to bring in immigrants to do non skilled labor is a fucking cunt or retard, to suggest that there are no white people that would do the job is pretty fucking naive... People need money to live and will take what work they can to survive. Now that I am using free wifi not tied to my name, I can speak my mind - we legitimately need to kill these multiculturalists driving our countries into the ground. You cannot vote your way out of a corrupt system.
>>
Did my post get deleted? Anyone able to copy paste it?
>>
>>55286912
I see it.
>>
>>55287020

Wasn't updating via browser or the update button but showed up after posting, cheers though
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.