[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Australian Aboriginals even human? Average iq of fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: subhuman.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
subhuman.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1333
Are Australian Aboriginals even human? Average iq of fucking 60,no fire,never understood the connection between fucking and babies.
Truly homo habilis grade shit..
>>
>>55271274

Science says their DNA is 99.99% identical to yours, so it must be true.
>>
File: 1446329057431.jpg (116 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1446329057431.jpg
116 KB, 800x600
I completely don't understand why they aren't a different species.
>>
>>55271409
A gorilla's dna is 98% mine.
>>
>>55271409
A 0.05% shift in DNA can result in a whole different species. You share half of your DNA with a banana, so I really hope your're being satirical
>>
File: 1446688097734.jpg (86 KB, 599x585) Image search: [Google]
1446688097734.jpg
86 KB, 599x585
don't worry. jeb'll fix em
>>
>>55271274
These threads are ploys to slide the truth to the bottom:

>>55245895

EUROPE MUST KNOW
>>
>>55271274
are you cherry picking the worst hogs? how do an average abo male in their 20's look like? I mean I can find some pig tier white women aswell.
>>
If it ever transpired that Aboriginals were the missing link between us and our ape ancestors, would it ever be made known?
>>
>>55271274
They are denisovans. They are a different genus
>>
>>55271472
they are technically our species, but that doesn't mean they deserve rights. look at it this way: if the earth was in danger from a meteor about to hit it or something, who would be most likely to stop it? the fucking aboriginal people who haven't discovered fire and worship a big fucking rock in the desert or more developed people like us?
>>
>>55271274
According to this all humanity is descended from them.

>daily stormer.com/the-out-of-africa-theory-has-been-officially-debunked/
>daily stormer...

>When an Original Elder of high standing recently declared that “all peoples of the world come from us”, it seems he had a large body of genetic science standing beside him.
>>
>>55272540
Google aboriginal, even the better looking ones are still below average compared to humans.
>>
>>55272540
It's not cherry-picked, pure abbos (non culturally enriched ones) look like that

where are the aussies? we need more abbo pics over here
>>
>>55272540
He's Cherry picking. I live in the central west of NSW. There's kind of a lot of them here. Most of them I wouldn't fuck but there's occasionally attractive outliers. Though a lot of the hot ones are partly (or majority) white.
>>
>>55271274
>Are Australian Aboriginals even human?

Racism is forbidden at /pol/.

/pol/ exists to be the HQ of sexism and political incorrectness, except racism.
>>
>>55274360

Don't be a fuckwit. I've lived in north-west WA and the NT. Pure bloods always look like the orcs in OP's pic. You are probable surrounded by half caste mongrels with dominant white genes.
>>
>>55274618
News to me
>>
Abbos certainly aren't lookers, but thet turn to shit once they start living a westen lifestyle because they were adapted to being hunter gatherers in an extreme enviroment for fucking tens of thousands of years in a way most other humans never had to. It's kinda sad desu.
>>
>>55273740
that's not a good argument anon, because the usual leftist counter will be "BUT IF THEY HAD YOUR EDUCATION THEY WOULD BE", however what they don't understand is that that education is being offered and being flat out refused by Aboriginals, who apparently do not value the worth of education, whether that be cultural or biological is out of the question here, they aren't our equals now, and they won't be in the next generation, therefore are less valueable and really deserve to be treated as such.
>>
Abos backburned lots of shit pure bs they didnt have fire.
>>
>>55274907

Global Rule #3

http://www.4chan.org/rules#global

You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism
>>
>>55275049
Yeah, I actually feel legitimately bad. We kinda fucked them.
>>
>>55275049
>live tens of thousands of years on a remote island without any contact or interaction with other humans
>DNA makes them more prone to alcoholism
>people still think that we aren't different subspecies
come on, species have been made sub-species towards eachother merely for having a different kind of beak and colour...
>>
>>55271274

Aren't they technically fauna or something? Either way, than can be as shitty and dumb as they like. They all stay in their ancestral homeland, don't shit up other people's and aren't aggressive.
>>
>>55275220
Should of just left them to be savages, don't see why they had to be dragged into civilisaztion
>>
>>55271274

Have sex with one and see if she has your baby. If she does, then they're human.
>>
>>55275330

donkeys and horses can fuck and have babies you know...
>>
>>55275217
It's not racism if properly backed up by facts
>>
>>55271409
>>55275330
>first world education
>>
>>55274618
>implying this is racism
It's a honest question, and on face value it might imply that OP is not considering Aboriginals to be of the human race, however when you look at this question and take it into context, you'll see that the actual question of this Anon was somewhat like, "Why is this group so much less civilized than us, /pol/?" and then this question is in no way racism.
If you're incapable of reasoning, and only cry out "racism" without any form of arguments, if you're only here to thoughtcontrol people or here to troll, and thus deliberatly take these questions out of context, then I suggest you fuck off from this Mongolian shitposting forum
>>
>>55275271
>They all stay in their ancestral homeland, don't shit up other people's and aren't aggressive
You're joking right
>>
>>55275410

Fine, if she has your baby AND that baby can have its own babies when it grows up too, then they're human.
>>
>>55271274
Not exactly the same kind of human as modern whites or they would look like modern white race. Some genes are identical to those in the white euro gene pool, of course. But many differ that give rise to differing phenotypic expression in that group. To be more precise, they are probably a different sub-species of human than white European. Either way, their gene pool is substandard, garbage, and retarded -- by European standards.
>>
>>55275420
>It's not racism if properly backed up by facts

A question like "Are Abbos human?" is the most racist question one can ask.
>>
File: 132341.jpg (54 KB, 465x465) Image search: [Google]
132341.jpg
54 KB, 465x465
>>55271274
>Truly homo habilis grade shit..
>homo
>>
>>55275285
Well we needed their land for us, you know?
>>
Has anyone ever seen a cute abbo?
>>
>>55275670
the best answer is that generall yes they are human in a broad sense, but they are not white euopean humans, and this means that their haplotype differs. There's many haplotypes. Everybody agrees on that. It's a distinction without a difference to refer to say they are different haplotypes but not say that they are the same subspecies. Abo's are clearly a different subspecies than Euro's in a narrow reading of the definition where haplotype and subspecies are nearly interchangeable terms.
>>
>>55271409
99% Actually. Huge differences can happen in that 1%.

People don't realize that the vast majority of human DNA is instructions on how to create bone, skin, nerves, and other tissues that work pretty much the same way. All mammals share about 90% of their DNA for this reason, a mouse shares about 92% your DNA, a gorilla shares about 98%. While mice and gorillas share a large amount of your DNA, the part you do not share is extremely important.
>>
>>55271274

no, aussies aren't human

gypsy shitposting grade
>>
>>55275122
That's why we need to bring back colonization. Let's culturally convert those filthy savages instead of letting them live their worthless lives in their current state.
>>
File: 129098-120723-petrol-sniffers.jpg (56 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
129098-120723-petrol-sniffers.jpg
56 KB, 650x366
>>
File: roger.jpg (62 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
roger.jpg
62 KB, 650x366
>>
File: 1437618212410.jpg (193 KB, 834x979) Image search: [Google]
1437618212410.jpg
193 KB, 834x979
>>55271274

Not. Even. Human.
>>
>>55275575

wolves ad coytes can do that
>>
>>55271274
Holy shit! Sasquatch do exist!
>>
File: wew lad aussie.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
wew lad aussie.webm
3 MB, 640x350
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9lavnw65bc
>>
File: ....png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
....png
198 KB, 550x535
>>55276672

>tfw reading the below and replacing "coyote" with "white man" in my head

https://www.quora.com/Are-wolves-and-coyotes-really-separate-species

>During the initial site selection process for the red wolf restoration program, the northeastern North Carolina (NENC) Red Wolf Recovery Area was uninhabited by coyotes. However, coyotes have expanded their range eastward; individuals were observed in NENC beginning in the early-1990s. As a result, an adaptive management plan was needed to eliminate the threat of hybridization. Research has demonstrated that sterilized coyotes remain territorial and continue to defend space. It is this concept of holding space that is being applied to manage hybridization by providing managers time, information, and a higher degree of control over the recovery landscape, while simultaneously providing reproductive advantage to the red wolf. Ultimately, sterilization is a method that allows territorial space to be held until that animal can be replaced naturally or by management actions. Sterile “placeholder” coyotes are then naturally replaced when the larger red wolves displace or kill the coyote. Occasionally, we may remove a coyote from an area when we have the opportunity to insert a wild or translocated red wolf into that territory or if we have a red wolf dispersing into that area.
>>
wow im so offended that you are talking shit about abos
pls dont talk shit about the niggers that we stole this country from
its really offensive because i care about abos and i see about a million of them everyday at work
>>
>>55271409
How much DNA does a person with Down Syndrome share?
>>
>>55276958

Potato%
>>
>>55271274
I'd have a gander as to whether they fit homo sapien sapien
>>
>>55275754
Nah, closer to homo erectus
>>
>>55271472
you can't determine genetic difference based on phenotype alone senpai
>>
>>55271274
Who fucks them? If I and my women looked like that I'd just rape a human and commit suicide.
>>
>>55276621

why is he pulling it's shirt ?
>>
>>55272540
I just googled "aboriginal women" and he's not lying.
>>
>>55277304
I was doing it too. I couldn't find one good looking girl amongst them
>>
>>55276958
Depends on how you want to quantify it. They have an extra 21st chromosome.
>>
>>55276938
>i see about a million of them everyday at work

You work at a liquor store?
>>
>>55276958

105%
>>
>>55278466
Nah petrol station.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.