[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
University of Missouri Protests Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: missouri_1.jpg (252 KB, 1291x1228) Image search: [Google]
missouri_1.jpg
252 KB, 1291x1228
Last thread 404ed, but I think a lot of people wanted to continue the conversation

In case you missed it, here's a rundown:
>Missouri grad students get angry at tuition hikes and decide to unionize
>Grad students organize a walkout
>Some drunk guy shouts racial slurs at MU student president
>He issues statement condemning racism on campus
>Black students organize "Racism Lives Here" rallies
>Students schedule a sit-in in student union to protest racism
>Students urge administration to take down Thomas Jefferson statue
>Students call for "Mandatory Diversity Training" within school
>Some /r9k/-tier autist uses smeared shit to draw a swastika on the wall in a campus dorm
>Undocumented immigrant students sue school for charging them out of state tuition
>Student demonstrates hunger strike for the removal of university president
>President does not step down, is continuously berated by protesters on campus
>Missouri Tigers football team is now refusing to play until president steps down

Summary of all events here - http://www.themaneater.com/special-sections/mu-fall-2015/
>>
i better bump this
>>
File: 1430107178337.png (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1430107178337.png
19 KB, 400x400
I think liberals really want every single person to be brainwashed, because there will always be assholes, racists, murderers, and psychopaths, and there always will be (unless said brainwashing takes place)
>>
>>55271614
The thing that bothers me most is the Thomas Jefferson protests. That's history. If we ignored every person in history because they did bad things we wouldn't know anyone's name. Better quit reading Shakespeare since he molested little boys
>>
>>55271757
he molested little boys?
I knew he was a dirty stoner, but the guy who worte the Merchant of Venice was a kiddle fiddler?
Color me surprised
>>
>>55271887
Yeah most of the female roles in his plays were played by young boys and then after the plays he'd dittle em
>>
>my shitty state making /pol/ worthy news

I am surprised. Of course its shit news but still.
By the way, these dumbfuck niggers do not represent the average Missourian, neither do Independence meth heads.
>>
>>55271250
DUDE POOP SWASTIKA LMAO

But seriously I hope all the nigger athletes lose their scholarships and get booted out on their ass back to nigger town.
>>
>>55271969
>>55271969
No of course not, but it's often the newsworthy things that make everyone think your place is a shithole. Sorry they're making you deal with this bullshit. In my opinion it smells a lot like the Ferguson situation
>>
>>55271954
weird, I wish I'd learned that in school.
Thanks, anon
It's such a shame that modern history classes teach almost nothing of value. I guess they're focused on not offending anyone
>>
>>55271989
I'm wondering whether it's within the rights of the university to revoke the scholarships. Surely they can fire the coach for not doing his job, what's keeping them from firing the athletes for not fulfilling their contract?
>>
>>55271250
remind me again why the school doesnt immediately stop paying for the athletes who refuse to play?
>>
File: rare.jpg (4 KB, 123x125) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
4 KB, 123x125
>>
File: 31PPBq1.jpg (109 KB, 878x878) Image search: [Google]
31PPBq1.jpg
109 KB, 878x878
>Some /r9k/-tier autist uses smeared shit to draw a swastika on the wall in a campus dorm

I'll lay odds that it was a nigger.
>>
>>55272236
Other anons had posed the possibility that it was a false flag as well. That would be some pretty insane tactics but not beyond SJW logic
>>
>>55272236
>>55272324
It was done in a residence hall bathroom. They're shared by the whole floor. How is it targeting blacks?
>>
File: 1442712582911.png (418 KB, 634x392) Image search: [Google]
1442712582911.png
418 KB, 634x392
>>55271250
If they don't like the school they have, why don't they select another school?
>>
>>55272324
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/suspect-charged-with-setting-two-in-the-string-of-seven/article_98672cca-39ad-54d9-9ab5-67905b4ff4ad.html
>>
I hope the president of the school is based and doesn't back down on these fuckers.
>>
>>55272453
The residence hall is actually a coed dorm that was made so transgender students could have a place to live without having to identify as a single gender. It's assumed that the act was some sort of thing against that. Really it just falls under the muh discrimination umbrella
>>
>>55272118
Im sure there will be a massive shitstorm if that happens from those uppity nigs
>>
File: 8466718281.jpg (245 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
8466718281.jpg
245 KB, 800x800
>>55272562

Well I guess no one will suggest that it was a tranny from the residence hall who did it
>>
>>55272539
Good god that entire state is fucking out of control
>>
>>55272068
>It's such a shame that modern history classes teach almost nothing of value.

Ah, but they do. They teach what is of value to Cultural Marxists:

- the White Man is evil
- Christianity is evil
- Capitalism is evil
- Minorities would be living in utopia only if the White Man left them alone
- Men are evil
- Jews will save you
>>
>>55271250
>mizzou football refusing to play
Haven't they been "refusing to play" for like 5 weeks now? I mean, they show up for the games, but they've certainly been refusing to play.
>>
>>55273077
From the way they've looked you'd think they'd already been striking and they let some replacement kids show up and put on the uniforms
>>
>>55271250
>Nword twice
>1 swastika
BURN THE SCHOOL
>>
I get the protests over graduate worker benefits but what exactly are they expecting the university president to do about some guys yelling nigger out of a moving car?

how is the university faculty responsible for what individuals say to each other on campus, how are they responsible for the existence of racism?

this whole thing is fucking stupid
>>
>>55273712
>this whole thing is fucking stupid
So are niggers
That's the point
>>
The Legion of Black Collegians and others (including football players) associated with the boycott at Missouri stemming from racial tension on Saturday published a list of demands they want met before things return to somewhat normalcy.

Here’s the list in its entirety:

1. We demand that University of Missouri System President, Tim Wolfe, writes a hand-written apology to Concerned Student 1-9-5-0 demonstrators and holds a press conference in the Mizzou Student Center reading the letter. ***In the letter and at the press conference, Tim Wolfe must acknowledge his white privilege, recognize that systems of oppression exits, and provide a verbal commitment to fulfilling Concerned Student 1-9-5-0 demands.*** We want Tim Wolfe to admits his gross negligence, allowing his driver to hit one of the demonstrators, consenting to the physical violence of bystanders, and lastly refusing to intervene when Columbia Police Department used excessive force with demonstrators.

2. We demand the immediate removal of Tim Wolfe as UM system president. After his removal, a new amendment to thd UM system policies must be established to have all future UM system president and Chancellor positions be selected by a collective of students, staff, and faculty of diverse backgrounds.

3. We demand that the University of Missouri meets the Legion of Black Collegians’ demands that were presented in the 1969 for the betterment of the black community.

4. We demand that the University of Missouri creates and enforces comprehensive racial awareness and inclusion curriculum throughout all campus departments and units, mandatory for all students, faculty, staff and administration. This curriculum must be vetted, maintained, and overseen by a board comprised of students, staff and faculty of color.

5. We demand that by the academic year 2017-18, the University of Missouri increases the percentage of black faculty and staff members campus-wide by 10 percent.
>>
>>55273712
They're trying to lump everything all into one thing, and it's just snowballed out of control. Planned Parenthood is somehow roped into this whole thing as well
>>
6. We demand that the University of Missouri composes a strategic 10-year plan on May, 1 2016 that will increase retention rates for marginalized students, sustain diversity curriculum and training, and promote a more safe and inclusive campus.

7. We demand that the University of Missouri increases funding and resources for the University of Missouri Counseling Center for the purpose of hiring additional mental health professionals, particularly those of color, boosting mental health outreach and programming across campus, increasing campus-wide awareness and visibility of the counseling center, and reducing lengthy wait times for prospective clients.

8. We demand that the University of Missouri increases funding, resources and personnel for the social justice centers on campus for the purpose of hiring additional professionals, particularly those of color, boosting outreach and programming across campus and increasing campus-wide awareness and visibility.
>>
>>55273861
>5. We demand that by the academic year 2017-18, the University of Missouri increases the percentage of black faculty and staff members campus-wide by 10 percent.
This is the problem in the first place. Affirmative action puts people in places they don't belong. Why not just hire qualified people?
>>
>>55273899

We should false flag and convince niggers that hungerstriking is a legitimate tactic so they all kill themselves desu
>>
>>55273861
>>55273899
Fuckin christ this reads like a SJW wet dream in text format
>>
>Be white
>Recognize people of different races have own culture, but not racist
>BlackLivesMatter, police shootings, riots, etc start to happen
>White people realize that black people are unreasonable, idiots, and a complete drain on society
>White people resist being racist still and treat black people like anyone else
>Black people call white people racist, who aren't racist and say black people can't be racist
>White people become fed up with black peoples shit and becomes racist
>>
File: wolfe.jpg (206 KB, 581x1024) Image search: [Google]
wolfe.jpg
206 KB, 581x1024
Official statement from Mizzou president Wolfe: Not stepping down
>>
File: fucking lol 6.png (266 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
fucking lol 6.png
266 KB, 640x400
>>55273861
>>55273899
>all this bullshit
are they serious? it reads like a parody or a joke.
>>
>>55271250
Thanks for the brief summary. I have seen this story but didn't want to take the time to read all the details. OP is a pretty cool guy imo.
>>
>>55273861
>5. We demand that by the academic year 2017-18, the University of Missouri increases the percentage of black faculty and staff members campus-wide by 10 percent.

Ooo that is just nefarious
>>
File: Derailment Bingo.jpg (188 KB, 400x523) Image search: [Google]
Derailment Bingo.jpg
188 KB, 400x523
Wanna play derailment bingo?
>>
>>55274222
That's what happened at the Bernie rally lmao
>>
>>55275055
im hoping the school brings in a hostage negotiator
>>
File: darren wilson.jpg (26 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
darren wilson.jpg
26 KB, 306x423
>>55275117
thanks senpai, some of you guys are all right. Don't go to University of Missouri tomorrow
>>
File: colorful crystals.jpg (62 KB, 509x596) Image search: [Google]
colorful crystals.jpg
62 KB, 509x596
>could your campus use a little more color?
>looking for a unique way to show your support for LGBTXTCWTFBBQ rights?
>just want to be colorful because you're colored?
>try these colorful crystals for people of color (whites need not apply!)
>>
>>55271250
Jesus Christ, the only honorable thing to do at this point is to gas everyone in Columbia
>>
>>55273899
>a strategic 10-year plan on May, 1 2016 that will increase retention rates for marginalized students

Doesn't retaining marginalized students mean stopping failures from dropping out? Is this just a way for black kids to get a degree without having to work for it?

>7. We demand mo money
>8. Fo dem programs

They are certainly sticking to the script. Black Americans have been like a freaking hive mind since Ferguson.
>>
>>55275269
Seems like a pretty good way to get state scholarship money squandered on people who don't belong in the programs
>>
>>55275229

How do I know if its wor
>>
The more these black activists chimp out, the less I care about their so-called "movement" and its demands.

If they were whites, Asians or Latinos doing this same shit it would be a problem, but lo and behold they're black so they a free pass from white liberals.
>>
>>55275532
There is literally nothing letigimate to be protesting about. What the hell is the president going to do, track down the guy who yelled "nigger" from his car and tell him he can't do that? I don't get what their point for the whole protest is
>>
File: 1446080426631.jpg (16 KB, 223x219) Image search: [Google]
1446080426631.jpg
16 KB, 223x219
>>55273861
>The Legion of Black Collegians
>>
>>55274222
Whites are too scared to oppose any of this shit publicly. I doubt they're even willing to risk saying it to a pollster. But the 'Bradley Effect' often results from this type of situation. Don't be surprised if the results on election night don't match the polls so people shouted out of the public realm make their voices heard through the ballot box.
>>
>>55276451
Yeah if you oppose anything like this publicly you're pretty much labeled a racist no matter what
>>
>>55271757
[citation needed]
>>
>>55273861
>>55273899
They want diversity, but MU is pretty diverse as is. Whites make up about 84% of the population in Missouri [1], while the University has a white student population of about 77%[0]. THE STUDENT BODY IS UNDER-REPRESENTATIVE OF WHITE PEOPLE, FACULTY/STAFF NOT TOO FAR OFF EITHER. Full-time staff sits at 85% white, faculty at 75%.

How retarded can these people be? Throwing more black people into the student body & staff system will not transform the university into a magical ecosystem free of hate.

For what it's worth, a lot students here don't give two shits about this, but everyone knows that going against the protest will instantly label you as a racist. I'm a student here myself and just want to get my degree and never look back at this shithole, goddamn.

[0] https://diversity.missouri.edu/about/stats/
[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri#Demographics
>>
>>55277465
b-but muh institutional prejudice
>>
>>55276546
Thank God for secret ballots... provided they're counted correctly.
>>
>tfw when was going to attend MU

>tfw decided to go to MSU in Springfield because it is cheaper

Dodged a fuckin bullet there lads
>>
File: blackking.jpg (10 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
blackking.jpg
10 KB, 360x270
>>55271250
Sure the football program makes a lot of money for the school...but that being said, they should revoke those athletic scholarships for the students who refuse to play and expel those students from campus. It's that simple. These nigs don't realize they have made an agreement, a contract, with the university. Breach of that contract carries consequences.
>>
>>55277465
I got out of Mizzou in May. Now I'm working full-time in Virginia. Feels good man.
>>
>>55278805
Glad you made it out f am
>>
>>55271954

Source:
>

Let's stop retconning drama into history.
>>
>>55278559
The argument against this is
>but it's the obligation of the university to ensure a safe and enjoyable setting for students
Which is bullshit obviously, these dindus are blowing this immensely out of proportion
>>
File: vomit 01.jpg (163 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
vomit 01.jpg
163 KB, 600x600
>>55278084
No university is safe from the marxist indoctrination these days, faggot. American education is going down the shitter in the name of "diversity".
>>
>>55279141
...and the university will soon see a massive dindu exodus if those players get their scholarships revoked for their refusal to play. I'm wondering what these players will do as soon as the situation is put to them. Of course they're only there to play, half probably being unable to even fucking read.
>>
>>55271250

I feel for the kids living in Missouri, there is no way I'd want to go to that school knowing your tuition and time was going to be wasted for 4 years with such non-educational-oriented drivel.
>>
>>55273861
>things that will never happen: the post
>>
>>55279366
I don't know how many of these kids have NFL potential but I guarantee if there are any who are seniors they will not allow their draft chances to be jeopardized
>>
>>55279366
They'll play. They won't have their scholarships revoked if they don't because that would be terrible PR. But they will get benched if they hold out and that'll make staying there pointless.

Gotta love the captive nature of college sports.
>>
Hi. I go to Mizzou and just want you goys to know that I don't condone any of this. There are already systems in place to punish "racism," such as when that fagtard called people "niggers." He was suspended and prolly has several fines to pay the popo even. Idc what these cunts want
>>
File: 1446172538972.jpg (5 KB, 158x216) Image search: [Google]
1446172538972.jpg
5 KB, 158x216
>>55271250
Didn't they put a $10000 bounty on the kid/info on the kid who yelled Nigger? I remember getting an email asking for any information about him, it was some secret police type shit
>>
>>55279812
he got expelled, I don't think you go to Mizzou...
>>
>>55279674
>>55279787
Exactly. Any of those players with professional potential not only want to preserve their team status but also want to offer a good impression for their future NFL masters. If they're hard to work with or are going to cause trouble in the world of professional sports then those teams will just say, "No" when draft time comes.
>>
>>55279876
fuck if I care enough to actually read about the shit. I was kinda scared one day when there were a bunch of black people in speakers' circle and they all yelled "OKAY LET'S TAKE THIS TO JESSE HALL"
>>
>>55279876
>expelling someone because they said a single word
>>
>>55279978
thats what the school has come to...
>>
>>55271250
They literally throw a protest because one guy said a racial slur, niggers in america are literally fucking walking autists..
>>
>>55280030
We're officially in Harry Potter territory
>>
>>55279905
>mizzou
>draft potential

Not even 2015 can make that happen
>>
>>55280030
>tfw your school becomes liberal "safe space"
>tfw every school is going to become this
>>
>>55280049
yeah, what do they always say about bullies? Ignore the fucktard, unless of course they're beating you up. But if they're just words, what's it to ya? grow some goddamn balls, smile, and say "Thanks, I really appreciate your kind words." Maybe that only works for me though as when I get super pissed off I smile, makes me feel evil
>>
>>55280128
>Dorial Green Beckham
Not worth mentioning Michael Sam but I have a feeling he's about to come back into the spotlight as a martyr for this whole thing
>>
>>55280128
Yeah I'd agree with that. But even with few professional prospects on the team they still need their scholarships to attend the university and earn a degree. Sure they're mostly degrees in sociology and whatnot but still it's a piece of paper. Most of these black guys certainly don't come from money and aren't there for their academics. Unless they can come up with money from other scholarships or make A's they're going to be kicked out of school. The whole scenario is poorly thought through on their part.
>>
Implying that sjws can go in a hunger strike
>>
Yay for faggots at my school.
>>
>>55280594
hi let's all meet up
>>
>>55280594
You should just straight up laugh in the fuckin protestors face when you see them
>>
>>55280522
>seriously this
I met the faggot on this strike and he's a fruity fucker, he goes around preaching how "he's feeling weak but its for the cause, I'll die if I have to" he doesn't have the balls to die for his cause, and he's definitely sneaking food the fuck
>>
>>55280594
>>55280694
I feel like meeting each other is a bad idea
>>
>>55280831
We may all be neckbeards?
>>
>on a hunger strike for 5 days
>is still walking around posing for photos
something seems fishy
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72 KB, 1440x1080
Stupid fuckin uppity niggers. Can they get anymore pathetic?
>>
>>55280694
That sounds like a bad idea, but I just made a throw away email to incase you want to discuss the option.
[email protected]
because there is power in numbers.
>>
>>55271954
Sounds like Jewish filth to me
>>
>increase the amount of campus staff by 10%

Currently it's at 3.25%
so 10% of 3.25% is 0.325% :^)
>>
>>55273861
I'd just let them protest. If they don't show up to class, they don't get credit. If they don't get credit, they don't graduate. If they don't graduate, they don't drag down the school's reputability after becoming a failure of an affirmative action hire.
>>
>>55280852
At least you'll all be easily distinguishable
>>
>>55281341
>if they don't graduate they'll just stay longer complaining about how muh systemic racism is keeping them down
FTFY făm
>>
>>55279815
post the email, fag
>>
>>55281071
lets get a bunch of fried chicken, grape soda, etc. and have a counter protest.
>>
>>55281602

Racism at Mizzou

Dear Mizzou family:

I am sorry that I cannot be on campus today when our students are dealing with yet another incident of racism and are angry and scared. I am currently out of the country at a meeting with the University of Ghent and the University of the Western Cape. I recorded this message on my mobile device because I want you to hear from me personally and know that I share your outrage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DTv28rhbM0&feature=youtu.be

Early this morning, I was furious and disappointed to learn about another person who has harassed Mizzou students and used racist and hateful speech. The latest incident occurred when an intoxicated person reportedly interrupted some of our students who were rehearsing for a Homecoming event and was asked to leave the area. His response included racist accusations and use of the N-word.

Racism exists at MU. I want to make it clear that we do not tolerate racism and prejudice on our campus. We will identify this individual from last night, and this person will be disciplined according to our campus conduct policies.

I am sorry that racism continues to hurt our students, faculty and staff. We are challenged by the fact that it is difficult to change people’s hearts and attitudes, but we are not deterred. We will continue to work so that everyone, regardless of background, feels welcome and included at Mizzou — because everyone is.

All on this campus are hurt by racism, and all students deserve the opportunity to learn in an environment that supports them, respects them, and doesn’t discriminate against them because of race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or any other difference.
>>
>>55281761
Our police and Student Conduct investigators have been aggressive in identifying responsible individuals and disciplining them quickly. In the recent past, students have been suspended and expelled for engaging in race discrimination including offensive remarks and vandalizing university property with racist messages.

What we have been doing on campus to address racism has not been enough. I have personally talked with affected students and will meet with them when I return. We are working on several actions that I hope will make our campus better. Those include:

Vice Chancellor for Inclusion, Diversity and Equity: Provost Stokes is leading a national search for this new position. We are searching for the best person who can understand the challenges we face and help us move toward a better future.
Diversity training for job searches: Every person who is responsible for hiring faculty on this campus will be required to complete training to ensure that we are fully considering diversity when we recruit for positions on campus. We know that we have a disproportionately low number of faculty and staff from under-represented groups. We want to change that.
Campus Climate Survey: We will ask everyone to participate in a campus climate survey related to race issues on campus.

Additionally, I am asking all deans, chairs, and academic and non-academic directors to discuss with their colleagues and staff the continuing issue of racism at MU and to develop ideas and action plans for creating a more inclusive environment in their respective areas. The Chancellor’s Diversity Initiative can provide facilitators and resources to assist campus leaders with this dialogue.
>>
>>55281819
Additionally, I am asking all deans, chairs, and academic and non-academic directors to discuss with their colleagues and staff the continuing issue of racism at MU and to develop ideas and action plans for creating a more inclusive environment in their respective areas. The Chancellor’s Diversity Initiative can provide facilitators and resources to assist campus leaders with this dialogue.

Reports of racism — including race-related harassment and other threatening and intimidating behaviors — are handled collaboratively through the Office of Student Conduct, the Chancellor’s Diversity Initiative, the Title IX Office, Human Resources and the Provost’s office to ensure that all reports are addressed. Students who violate Mizzou’s code of conduct are subject to sanctions up to and including expulsion.

Anyone who experiences racial discrimination may file an online report at:

Bias Incident Report Form: https://equity.missouri.edu/bias-reporting/
Student Conduct Incident Report Form: http://conduct.missouri.edu/incident-report-form/
>>
lol 4-5 good let them sit out they're like shit level hope the SEC kicks them out
>>
>>55281893

You also may contact:

[bunch of links 4chin thinks is spam]

Criminal behavior should be reported to MUPD at [possible spam?]

Please join me in fighting hatred and racism at Mizzou. Together, we will make our campus a place that is welcoming to everyone.

R. Bowen Loftin
Chancellor
University of Missouri

--

[more link 4chin thinks is spam]
>>
>>55272236
>I'll lay odds that it was a nigger.

The only person I've ever seen do something like smear shit on a wall was a literal red-headed stepchild redneck in high school in the 90's. Just saying.
>>
>>55281532
They can stay for as long as they want. They'll eventually run out of their parents' money, and they don't qualify for scholarship money when they're not able to register for classes.
>>
>>55281991
>>>/r9k/
>>
Wait, didn't the President create a mandatory diversity course? What more do they want?
>>
>>55282330
Oh....oh you have no idea

I'll start posting.

1. We demand that University of Missouri System President, Tim Wolfe, writes a hand-written apology to Concerned Student 1-9-5-0 demonstrators and holds a press conference in the Mizzou Student Center reading the letter. In the letter and at the press conference, Tim Wolfe must acknowledge his white privilege, recognize that systems of oppression exits, and provide a verbal commitment to fulfilling Concerned Student 1-9-5-0 demands. We want Tim Wolfe to admits his gross negligence, allowing his driver to hit one of the demonstrators, consenting to the physical violence of bystanders, and lastly refusing to intervene when Columbia Police Department used excessive force with demonstrators.

1/8
>>
>>55282387
2. We demand the immediate removal of Tim Wolfe as UM system president. After his removal, a new amendment to thd UM system policies must be established to have all future UM system president and Chancellor positions be selected by a collective of students, staff, and faculty of diverse backgrounds.

2/8
>>
>>55282410
3. We demand that the University of Missouri meets the Legion of Black Collegians’ demands that were presented in the 1969 for the betterment of the black community.

3/8 - I don't know what those demands were.
>>
>>55282330
From the sounds of it they want an all black university so they can be safe from racism in their bubble and never leave and experience the outside world
>>
>>55282433
4. We demand that the University of Missouri creates and enforces comprehensive racial awareness and inclusion curriculum throughout all campus departments and units, mandatory for all students, faculty, staff and administration. This curriculum must be vetted, maintained, and overseen by a board comprised of students, staff and faculty of color.

4/8
>>
>>55282447
5. We demand that by the academic year 2017-18, the University of Missouri increases the percentage of black faculty and staff members campus-wide by 10 percent.

5/8
>>
>>55282467
6. We demand that the University of Missouri composes a strategic 10-year plan on May, 1 2016 that will increase retention rates for marginalized students, sustain diversity curriculum and training, and promote a more safe and inclusive campus.

6/8
>>
>>55282482
7. We demand that the University of Missouri increases funding and resources for the University of Missouri Counseling Center for the purpose of hiring additional mental health professionals, particularly those of color, boosting mental health outreach and programming across campus, increasing campus-wide awareness and visibility of the counseling center, and reducing lengthy wait times for prospective clients.

7/8
>>
>>55282517
8. We demand that the University of Missouri increases funding, resources and personnel for the social justice centers on campus for the purpose of hiring additional professionals, particularly those of color, boosting outreach and programming across campus and increasing campus-wide awareness and visibility.

8/8

Notice they never bother to ask for health insurance for grad students?
>>
>>55282387
>Tim Wolfe must acknowledge his white privilege, recognize that systems of oppression exits
I would tell them to fuck off.
>>
It's a serious incident. Serious enough that the President should step down immediately.

But you know how Obama be… he won't step up and be accountable.
>>
File: IMG_0321.png (349 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.png
349 KB, 750x1334
Students are now starting to wake up
>>
File: IMG_0322.png (168 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0322.png
168 KB, 750x1334
>>55282624
>>
>>55282606
You.. I like you, anon.
>>
Most of that will never get done, besides the "comprehensive racial awareness" course which sounds an awful lot like "alcohol awareness."

The rest is complete bullshit. If the students don't want to be there they don't have to be. They can leave.
>>
>>55271969
Indepence here. We actually dropped our #1 national meth staus after the motorcycle gang leader died a few years back.
>>
File: IMG_0323.png (168 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0323.png
168 KB, 750x1334
>>55282639
>>
>>55282597
It's literally like some buzzword simulator robot wrote this shit
>>
Two University of Missouri student groups are encouraging graduate student employees to walk out of their jobs Monday and Tuesday to show solidarity with a push for the university system president's ouster.

The Forum on Graduate Rights and the Coalition of Graduate Workers called for the walkout in a statement posted online Sunday. The groups said the walkout is meant to show solidarity with Concerned Student 1950 and its supporters. Concerned Student 1950 is a group of black students demanding that UM System President Tim Wolfe step down or be fired because of what they say is his lack of action to address racism on campus. The group's name refers to the year the first black student was admitted to MU.

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/education/graduate-student-groups-urge-walkout-over-race-protest/article_26532ae7-e4be-5240-b58d-1ac0a762db1d.html
>>
File: IMG_0324.png (163 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0324.png
163 KB, 750x1334
>>55282673
>>
File: 1446959980601.jpg (106 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446959980601.jpg
106 KB, 500x500
Kek m8
>>
>>55275229
>WTFBBQ
Lost my sides there.
>>
SJW's vs. Ivory Tower Administrators

I see no downside in this fight
>>
>>55273861
>We demand that by the academic year 2017-18, the University of Missouri increases the percentage of black faculty and staff members campus-wide by 10 percent.

AYY I'M THE NEW HISTORY 101 PROFESSOR LESSON 1 WE WUZ KINGZ N QUEENS N SHEIT WHITEBOYS
>>
>>55282447

You can deal with racists since racists are people. You can tell people to behave in a way that will not make them racist. What the fuck are you suppose to do against a CONCEPT like racism? You can't scold, expel, or punch a concept.
>>
>>55282756
ayy lmao
>>
>>55272210
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
Missouri should be kicked out of the SEC. Who agrees with me guys?
>>
>>55282827
Last year my soci professor had an entire lecture on how bad white men are. It was shameful. He had so much self hate.
>>
>>55282933
This is all because Spurrier left. Maybe he saw it coming?
>>
>>55282933

this, a true SEC school would never c ucked this hard

>implying you'd ever see blm protestors try to block access to an Alabama football game
>>
>>55280133
not if trump wins
>>
File: 1446814861422.png (137 KB, 323x393) Image search: [Google]
1446814861422.png
137 KB, 323x393
>>55271250

What strikes me as odd is that the moment the students were really getting organised for lower tuition, some drunk guy comes out of nowhere and shifts the narrative from organised tuition protests to muh raycism.
>>
>>55271757
Seriously, no one is commenting on the Jefferson removal. Motherfucker wrote the Declaration of goddamn Indepedence. Fuck tradition, fuck history, only whining and bullshitting. Here it comes--our Great Leap Forward, where we have magical progress and we kill all those who disagree.
>>
>>55283008
>Alabama
I wish they would. That would probably unite people.
>>
>>55282963
How can someone become so neutered?
>>
>>55282933
Don't throw diamonds out with the trash man. There's a lot of good people left here just the losers are very loud.
>>
File: images.png (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8 KB, 259x194
>>55271250
Good thing I go to KU. Fuck Mizzou
>>
>>55282981
Wrong Columbia. Spurrier was at South Carolina
>>
>>55283091
Are they actually going to remove it now!?

news to me if so.
>>
>>55283078
Help us Trumpi-Don Kenobi, you're our only hope
>>
>>55283206
Fuck off back to your meme conference. Mizzou made the right choice going with A&M instead of being keked by the big bad longhorns. I only wish Mizzou fucked off to the Big 10 and we could trade them with clemson or FSU
>>
>>55283264
If they do then the cųcks have won
>>
File: Illinois Logo.png (41 KB, 769x996) Image search: [Google]
Illinois Logo.png
41 KB, 769x996
>>55283206
fuck both your inbred hick schools desu
>>
>>55283221
Not for the latest round of horseshit. He left just before this new round. At least USC is safe, for now, but it's coming. The complacency blanket of 'we're proud to be so international' is saving the main campus at this time. Already noticing my department beginning to shift with the new comers.
>>
File: sheeeiiit.png (1 MB, 1197x1324) Image search: [Google]
sheeeiiit.png
1 MB, 1197x1324
>>55271250
So basically its,

>gibsmedat shee, fuggin racsys ass crakkka

Fucking figures.
>>
>>55283185
I don't know but it was disgusting. He even went on a rant about how awful Arnold was. I know deep down inside he was just jealous. Jealous that he could never be as manly as Schwarzenegger.
>>
>>55278084
Grad from MSU not regretting my decision to go here instead of Mizzou after this and the Jefferson statue incident.
>>
File: 20151108_023412.jpg (526 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20151108_023412.jpg
526 KB, 1600x1200
I work at the biggest best frat at Mizzou. AMA
>>
>>55283351
I went to USF, we're like the king of international schools. I fear for our future
>>
>>55283330
Im from Chicago you nigger
>>
>>55283446
What are you doing to prevent the cůckening?
>>
>>55281967
Why didn't you just cap it?
>>
>>55282933
They never should have been allowed in. The SEC only let them join to keep the divisions equal.
>>
>>55283458
It's also a blessing m8. Where it can be claimed it kills the argument of 'lacking diversity'.
>>
>>55283446

Can you please have pizza delivered to the hunger striker?
>>
>>55283330

DUDE KAMS LMAO

I kind of miss fat sandwhich to be honest though
>>
File: CTTqivlUcAA7bU4.jpg (147 KB, 600x790) Image search: [Google]
CTTqivlUcAA7bU4.jpg
147 KB, 600x790
probably already posted but to lazy to search thru all the pics
>>
>>55283508
couldn't get into uiuc?
>>
>>55283530
I'm a guard, I do what I must
>>
>>55283574
OMG that is what I planned on doing.
>>
>>55283574
I'm poor
>>
>>55283669
Do it, record it and upload it.

For great justice.
>>
File: 1386536989628.png (89 KB, 1354x870) Image search: [Google]
1386536989628.png
89 KB, 1354x870
ITT Good black goys, dividing all non-Jews further.
>>
>>55283310
I'd even be ok with allowing Georgia Tech or Tulane rejoin. Mizzou belongs with its own kind and that's not the SEC.
>>
File: hank kill.gif (423 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
hank kill.gif
423 KB, 400x300
>>55271250
>>Undocumented immigrant students sue school for charging them out of state tuition
BURN

IT

ALL
>>
>>55283729
>blonde-haired nigger
No
>>
>>55283669

Please. Do it for a Mizzou grad who's embarrassed by this shit.

>Captcha: Select all the food
>>
>>55283446
SAE Sigma Nu?
>>
For the record how many of you are students at mizzou?
>>
File: ss.gif (2 MB, 640x275) Image search: [Google]
ss.gif
2 MB, 640x275
>>55283669
>>55283574
Don't give them pizza

Go get a bucket of KFC, it would be much cheaper and more entertaining
>>
>>55283776
Senior checking in
>>
>>55283788
Gather up 20 or so people, all buy a bucket of KFC. Go to the hunger strike and stand in a circle throwing chicken.

Extra points if someone breaks a watermelon over his head.
>>
File: 1447028642042.jpg (116 KB, 640x797) Image search: [Google]
1447028642042.jpg
116 KB, 640x797
>>55283764
Check your privelege.
>>
>>55283669
We should all order like 500 pizzas to the hunger strike kid
>>
>>55283788
>sending chicken

Too blunt, too supportive of their narrative. That would just prove them right in the eyes of the press and the activists. What you want to do is just laugh at them in a way that won't draw sympathy.

>Captcha: Select all the food
>>
>>55283774
Beta probably. SAE sucks here and Sig Nu is middle tier
>>
>>55283884
lets do it
>>
were any pics of the shit swastika released?
>>
>2015

> not drawing swastipoo on your school walls
>>
>>55283776
>>55283839
ok chillin Im a junior
>>
>>55283920
How'd you know?
>>
>>55272118
I hope they do that
>>
>>55283920
So, what is the white reaction, to this and are there black apologists for this ridiculousness?

Also why are they attacking the President?

They accosted him at the parade and disturbed the peace, by making his car stop.

They should have been arrested.
>>
>>55283852
Im trying to get a group of you anons together to go eat lunch around them this week and stare. I'm still checking that throw away email if your all interested.
>>
File: 1435770967261.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435770967261.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
>>55271250
>>
>>55283788
>>55283788
I think the kid is just a white cùck
>>
>>55283916
True.

Just order pizza with mushrooms or pineapple. Niggers hate that shit and most people don't know it.
>>
>>55284078
Oh yeah, it's shit-tier. Why are they taking them seriously?
>>
>>55283920
Sup fellow betas
>>
>>55284030

I'm down. I'm a guard on campus
>>
>>55283921
Find me an address and guarantee that it will get to this kid and I'll order two pizzas
>>
>>55284171
[email protected] email me
>>
>>55284142
I'm not beta, just your guard m8
>>
HUNGER STRIKE KID
U
N
G
E
R STRIKE KID
>>
>>55284253
I'm Beta from USF anyway. But thanks for dealing with all this faggotry. Stay safe
>>
File: Mizzou black leaders.jpg (50 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
Mizzou black leaders.jpg
50 KB, 600x434
>>55284024
>Also why are they attacking the President?
They want a high profile trophy to parade around. What's more high profile at a university than its president? Doesn't matter if their demands make sense or not, they're in it for fame.
>>
>>55284113

I was just going to suggest ordering one with olives.

Black olives.

>Captcha: Select all images with doughnuts

It's like it's reading my mind.
>>
>>55283446
Sup neighbor. Another College Ave house here.
>>
>>55284289
No prob. I got your brother's back
>>
>>55284253
And Also what do you mean by guard? I'm GDI so I don't know much greek suff
>>
File: p.jpg (125 KB, 640x797) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
125 KB, 640x797
>>55283873
No
>>
>>55284328
Many on this street :)
>>
>>55284328
Yeah Son! I live on college, but not in a house.
>>
File: whiteguilt.png (27 KB, 524x231) Image search: [Google]
whiteguilt.png
27 KB, 524x231
>>55284024
I used to live in Columbia and I've seen mixed reactions from my old friends there. Pretty much any white person that no longer goes to Mizzou is just annoyed by it. I have a few friends that are grad students there, though, and they're all aboard this SJW shit-fest.
>>
>>55284379
Rarest of Pepe's.
>>
>>55284352
I guard their house pretty much.
>>
>>55283753

Virginia Tech
>>
File: 1446788347744.gif (2 MB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
1446788347744.gif
2 MB, 350x240
I wonder if we should do a petition on Change.org to have their Legion of Nigger Spoonfed College Grads to be labeled as a hate group or banned off campus.
>>
>>55271250
Jesus fucking christ.

>Undocumented immigrant students sue school for charging them out of state tuition
This makes me angry.
>>
>>55284411
Our security is like 55 years old, I can't imagine him posting on here. What kind of /pol/ack are you? Does it effect your view of the guys?
>>
File: 1446489829583.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
1446489829583.gif
628 KB, 516x402
>>55284444
Dem quads doe.
>SJW's in grad school
How in the fuck can they get behind removing a man from his job, when he has NOTHING (sorry, I am getting triggered) to do with racism at the university?

>>55284290
>trophy
Then why is this news!? Let them do their thing and ignore them. How is this not an option?

The look on that girl's face. FOR WHAT!?

Is this just spillover from Michael Brown, being in Mizzouri?

That's no excuse for trying to dethrone your University President.

I am a Jayhawk, don't go there anymore though.
>>
>>55284624
I'm 27, you're probably talking about the signal 88 guards. Old as shit. The frat I guard has only white members. Don't think they're too fond of the colored.
>>
>>55284561
That would work though I'd really like to get a team from North Carolina to fill out the southeastern footprint. Hard to get any of them away from the ACC.
>>
>>55284704
>Then why is this news!?
It wouldn't be except that the football team is refusing to play. If it wasn't for that, this would just be local campus news.
>>
File: 1434157182910.jpg (102 KB, 899x811) Image search: [Google]
1434157182910.jpg
102 KB, 899x811

Jesus Fuck, they're so brainwashed they impose this shit on themselves without the Jewish conspiracy
>>
>>55284608
I'm still hung up on that immigrant thing. That fucking pisses me off
>>
>>55284869
I also guard the gated community where most of these MU football players stay
>>
Ok since I know I'm not alone in my disgust with all this, does anyone have any ideas on how to organize a counter protest? Like a local way without being mobbed by the crazies on campus before we can gather a following.
>>
File: 1446876779517.gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
1446876779517.gif
2 MB, 265x257
>>55284869
I heard about this, before that, because my job is to lurk /pol/.

Hunger Strike Kid was news, before the team did this.

>>55284887
All according to plan. I am thinking of hunger striking against DUDE WEED guy, in your country, then I will come and just start killing all of you Canadians, because we are different. The kikes are dividing us at record pace, but I they are ok, because of muh 6 gorillion.
>>
jesus
I hope this shit doesn't filter down here to Mississippi

most of the blackies seem content. we'll see

I think it's more the SJW white power structure that pushes this shit more than the black kids themselves
>>
>>55281967
Second part of that email reads like some gestapo shit
>>
File: Lee_Majors.jpg (17 KB, 433x350) Image search: [Google]
Lee_Majors.jpg
17 KB, 433x350
>>55282639
>That monkey emoji shit is not cool at all though
>>
http://www.columbiamissourian.com/from_readers/from-readers-mu-faculty-member-shares-stories-of-racism/article_69d9487c-8644-11e5-910b-238aa5321294.html

Blue-eyed nigger says we's rayciss -

Cynthia Frisby is an associate professor in the Missouri School of Journalism. This is excerpted from a post on her Facebook page.
I have lived in Columbia and been at the university for almost 18 years. During this time, I have been called the n-word too many times to count.
My most recent experience was while jogging on Route K in May of 2015 when I was approached by a white man in a white truck with a Confederate flag very visible and proudly displayed.
>>
>>55285023

The MU College Republicans did a good pro-Jefferson statue counter protest where they wrapped him in an American flag and put post-its saying things like "Freedom Fighter" and "Patriot" on the statue. The fact that they had QT's doing it didn't hurt either.

Just get some clean-cut attractive American kids to show up, sing the Mizzou alma mater and the national anthem at the columns and then go home.
>>
>>55284793
The ACC schools have too good of academics to go to the SEC
>inb4 Vandy
>inb4 Florida
>>
>>55285186
Ok thank you, I will look into them.
>>
File: 25.jpg (104 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
104 KB, 900x600
>>55285186
>>
>>55272706
Honestly not really. As long as you stay out of Kansas City and St. Louis the rest of the state is great.
>>
Student at mizzou here. Mizzou /pol/ack meet up lets do it
>>
>>55285099
They've already taken your Rebel flag and Ole Miss's mascot. It's only a matter of time before the uprising of the cućkination of the South
>>
>>55285309
Rural Missouri is great. The larger cities are absolute shit. Cape Girardeau is the biggest city you can go without turning to shit due to niggers IMO.
>>
File: StudentCenter.jpg (95 KB, 800x588) Image search: [Google]
StudentCenter.jpg
95 KB, 800x588
>>55285273

Yep. Compare to this.
>>
>>55285333
Ok, Ill do it..
>>
File: medium.jpg (122 KB, 800x451) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
122 KB, 800x451
>>55285333
>>
>>55272683
Why would they fake discrimination against themselves?
t. Joshua Goldberg
>>
>>55285344

state flag is still flying here at Mississippi State

>"The state flag of Mississippi is just that — it is the state flag of our state," Keenum said after addressing a group of students at Ocean Springs High School. "When I arrived at Mississippi State (in 2009), we had several (state) flags flying on campus that are still there today."
>The presidents at the University of Mississippi and the University of Southern Mississippi have ordered the state flag be removed from their campuses. The Mississippi Press reports Keenum said Monday he has no plans to issue a similar order.

>"It is not my intent to step out and make any changes to the flags that are flying on our campus at this time," he said.
>>
>>55285412
Does that sign say "queer + trans poo lives matter"?
>>
File: 1431994656618.jpg (198 KB, 1024x641) Image search: [Google]
1431994656618.jpg
198 KB, 1024x641
BYU Student here.

we're supposed to play them next week.
They were our last hard game of the season

>mfw we win by default
>mfw we are the whitest school in America
>>
>>55285490
yeah dude, but the rec is just to beautiful for that.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-21-33-06.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-21-33-06.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>55285412
>POO LIVES MATTER
>>
>>55284719
Beta Theta Pi. They're fucking goobers and have at least one black kid.
>>
>>55285273
Kinda fucking ironic when it takes the College Republicans to defend Thomas Jefferson. I must be an oldfag here in my late 30s, because I remember a time in which Thomas Jefferson was considered to be one of the Founding Fathers which was more looked up to by a liberal mindset.
>>
File: tears.jpg (46 KB, 512x370) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
46 KB, 512x370
>>55285516
>Queer & Trans Poor Lives Matter
>>
File: 1446890337602.jpg (43 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
1446890337602.jpg
43 KB, 529x352
>>55285573
Are you Mormon, Anon? I am considering joining after learning your policies on children of gay families.
>>
File: Non-edited.png (1 MB, 896x600) Image search: [Google]
Non-edited.png
1 MB, 896x600
>>55285273
stop posting the edited version
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.