[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who're constantly shilling for Putin and Russia on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: Putin130912.jpg (14 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Putin130912.jpg
14 KB, 640x400
People who're constantly shilling for Putin and Russia on here, would you like to live like this:

- no freedom of press, no freedom of speech (either directly enforced by laws or by de facto bans)
- no freedom on the internet, 4chan and similar sites arent allowed and/or censored
- patriotism is enforced, minority voices are silenced
- no real opposition can exist because the state rules most media channels
- plutocracy and oligarchs
- wealth and power positions are divided by people friends with the head of state
- local politics similarly all about who knows who
- foreign products are either banned or made 5 times as expensive thanks to tarriffs
- the mafia is directly working for the state or by the state
- laws aren't laws if you're rich and/or powerful
- everything can be bought for money
- the state is secretely killing its opposition via secret services which works together with the Mafia

Because if you don't, then shut the fuck up about Putin
>>
>>55271122
So it's the west without freedom of speech and embargos on luxury goods?

neat
>>
>>55271122
>Plutocracy and oligarchs
>laws aren't laws if you're rich and/or powerful
>the state is secretly killing its opposition via secret services which works together with the mafia
>local politics similarly all about who knows who

We already have those.
>>
>>55271122
>no freedom of press, no freedom of speech (either directly enforced by laws or by de facto bans)

There's no such thing as freedom of press, you shilllord. Especially in the West, if weren't talking about small blogs. Corporate media is all hardwired.
>>
File: Michael_Hastings[1].jpg (53 KB, 1004x584) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Hastings[1].jpg
53 KB, 1004x584
>>55271122
>the state is secretely killing its opposition via secret services which works together with the Mafia

Oh, I forgot picrelated.
>>
Russia is a pretty cool guy. He bombs ISIS and western backed rebels and doesnt afraid of anything
>>
>>55271122
that sounds like a fairly accurate description of most countries
>>
File: 1443457683276s.jpg (5 KB, 176x250) Image search: [Google]
1443457683276s.jpg
5 KB, 176x250
>>55271122

I've never actually shilled for Russia, but here we go.

>- no freedom of press, no freedom of speech (either directly enforced by laws or by de facto bans)
As long as they're patriotic, it's good. Media has caused brainwashing degenerecy to destroy nationalism and morals, and to promote degeneracy

>- no freedom on the internet, 4chan and similar sites arent allowed and/or censored
I've seen Russians on here all the time

>- patriotism is enforced, minority voices are silenced
GOOD

>- no real opposition can exist because the state rules most media channels
Like I said above about freedom of media

>- plutocracy and oligarchs
meh, that's not good

>- wealth and power positions are divided by people friends with the head of state
Not good either

>- local politics similarly all about who knows who
not good

>- foreign products are either banned or made 5 times as expensive thanks to tarriffs
shit

>- the mafia is directly working for the state or by the state
what exactly is the mafia doing here?

>- laws aren't laws if you're rich and/or powerful
it's the same in the west

>- everything can be bought for money
I could kill someone, then buy their body if I have enough money?

>- the state is secretely killing its opposition via secret services which works together with the Mafia
Who're the opposition? Pro immigration fucks?
>>
>>55271122
These threads are ploys to slide the truth to the bottom:

>>55245895

EUROPE MUST KNOW
>>
File: 1446587986791.png (242 KB, 484x492) Image search: [Google]
1446587986791.png
242 KB, 484x492
>>55271122
bootin is le mafia man meme
>>
>>55271122
>no freedom of press

I heard there are many opposition media such as Dozhd, Slon.ru, lenta.ru... Could any Russian confirm ?
>>
File: 1423742865451.png (362 KB, 1098x1360) Image search: [Google]
1423742865451.png
362 KB, 1098x1360
>>55271122
>>
>>55272055
You sound like a child.

Power without replacability or power without control is not good
>>
>>55272055
this

/thread
>>
>>55271122
> freedom of press
>>
>>55272156
Read about the FSB and how it is directly collaborating with crime gangs against other crime gangs.
>>
>>55271122
You got it mixed you shilled kike anon, you are describing The West, last but not least the EU.
Either you are a kike or u got it all wrong, probably a combination of both.

Russia is a much more free country then those in the West. Go visit and you will be surprised.
>>
>>55272213
Putin's personal banker is a jew. Russia's closest ally is Israel.
>>
>>55272055
Litterally /thread.
>>
>>55272416
>Russia is a much more free country then those in the West

you're a fucktard kek
>>
Freedom of press does not exists. It's either gubberment or private owned media, nobody gives a shit or is even aware of your shitty blog. You choose either cancer or cancer, choose wisely.
The rest of OP is plain made up bullshit.
>>
File: S2Sn16LApCA.jpg (105 KB, 807x536) Image search: [Google]
S2Sn16LApCA.jpg
105 KB, 807x536
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Politkovskaya
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Nemtsov
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valeriya_Novodvorskaya

The leaflets included her poetry: "Thank you, the Communist Party for our bitterness and despair, for our shameful silence, thank you the Party!"[3] Novodvorskaya was only 19 at this time. She was arrested and imprisoned at Soviet psychiatric hospital and, like many other Soviet dissidents, diagnosed with "sluggish schizophrenia".[4]

Now Putin lovers can go to hui
>>
File: 1441846280544.jpg (13 KB, 196x178) Image search: [Google]
1441846280544.jpg
13 KB, 196x178
>>55272415
I'm sorry but what the fucks your problem actually? How do you think this world runs? You seriously think there is such a thing as a transparent democracy on this earth?

What do you want? Like what the fuck kind of government do you want? That's the problem with libshits like you, is that they think that any sort of fucking utopia they're naive enough to conjure up in their heads- they think is feasible in the real world.

You need a good kick up the ass you dumb fucking cocksucker. Governments don't fucking play by the rules. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you can grow up and not be offended everyday about a country you're not even living in.
>>
>>55271122

Sounds like Australia tbqh familial
>>
>>55272565

Only a first world sucker/pussycat from rich soft country can write this shit.

Never meet russian world, pussy
>>
>>55272565
>le world is bad therefore I can't do anything about it meme
>>
>>55272538
salo uranili
>>
>>55272707
He has a point and you don't. Get lost and overdose on caлo.
>>
>>55272538
I'm sorry, are you claiming Novodvorskya was not terminally insane? Have you watched a single interview with her?
>>
>>55272515
If you can have privately owned media you already have freedom of press.

In Russia there is one tv channel left which does not spreading state propaganda.

All the rest were buerocratically or even physically destroyed, journalists killed etc.

You fascist fucktards would be clapping for this like retards until one day its you who'll be the next to get killed.
>>
>>55272870
You sound insane. Did you get bullied by Russians?
>>
>>55272707
a mezhdu prochem ya radilsa v ukraine idiot

And I had the privilege to obtain an actual education. Had my senpai stayed behind, I would of probably been recruited by the fanny state to go fight for the "territorial integrity of the legitimate and sovereign state of Ukraine".

Your delusion gravely saddens me. I greatly hope Russia blows the lid off you stupid cancerous maidaneks.

You should come to civilization and learn about the actual history of the Rus, and not what your pathetic government is nipple feeding you.
>>
>>55272870
You seriously sound like you're from revolutionary France, and that's not a compliment.

Go pray to democracy some more faggot.
>>
>>55273026
Heard of the Cold War. KGB? Rings a bell?
I guess not.
>>
>>55272870
Sounds like paradise desu. I would give anything to have a state that was killing all the degenerate leftist journalists brainwashing the Western world.
>>
>>55273144
Not sure if you are trolling or retarded.
>>
>>55272055
bravo
>>
Jesus fucking christ the amount of mis information and meme spouting is on pars with reddit shilling

Christ sake, this isent twitch chat, back your information up with some sources instead of yelling trash opinions

Lets break down your points OP

- no freedom of press, no freedom of speech (either directly enforced by laws or by de facto bans)

There is much more freedom of press in Russia then in most other countries due to most people in Russia owning more technologies than even in the west

Christ sakes they even take whistleblowers from other countries such as shit head snowden

- no freedom on the internet, 4chan and similar sites arent allowed and/or censored

Again, no proof of that, and again most black market sites and at least 90% of tor sites also comes from Russia, They dont even have any restrictions in place compared to other countries such as china and korea, and even the West if you download something illegally your ISP will fucking send you a letter.

- patriotism is enforced, minority voices are silenced

Minority parties usually dont have much to say and patriotism comes from the citizens rather than the government

- no real opposition can exist because the state rules most media channels

Where are you getting these facts from? This is some FOX news level of misinformation

- plutocracy and oligarchs

As opposed to democracy which is wealth ruled by big business who only have themselves to think about? How is that better?
>>
>>55271122

don't you have some event in Budapest to attend? shitposting on /pol/ is not what your NGO pays you for...
>>
>>55271122
A lot of that shit sounds like the rest of Europe so I don't really get where you're coming from because most of us already to live more or less like that.
>>
>>55273345
cont

- wealth and power positions are divided by people friends with the head of state

>the people in charge get more money than the common person

Gee wizz who knew?

- local politics similarly all about who knows who

Do you not understand what politics is?

- foreign products are either banned or made 5 times as expensive thanks to tarriffs

Gotta give me some links to this, because I know a bunch of people who import stuff to and from Russia, and usually from China and such because United states has a much harder ban on russian made things due to FDA guidelines

- the mafia is directly working for the state or by the state

Fuck off

- laws aren't laws if you're rich and/or powerful

Are you running out of points so you have to make shit up?

- everything can be bought for money

Welcome to the real world, every country can do this

- the state is secretely killing its opposition via secret services which works together with the Mafia

Shut the fuck up

In conclusion OP is 14 years old and has yet to finish high school so he lives in a fantasy realm where people he likes are good and people the TV says are bad are in fact bad
>>
>>55271122
>putin is shutting out western degeneracy, faggots and Marxist nigger loving liberals
>somehow a problem.

Faggot spotted
>>
>>55271122

>no freedom of press, no freedom of speech

That's both good and bad. As long as it's nationalistic and disallows LGBT, ignores hate crime and discrimination against non ethnic Russians, and is overall pro Russian.

>no freedom on the internet, 4chan and similar sites arent allowed and/or censored

There are workarounds, but overall we'd honestly be all better off without 4chan. This site is one of the most degenerate cesspools on the internet. Nothing good comes from it. So you know that Jews control the world. Big deal. You aren't going to do anything about it, anyway, so it's the same as not knowing, really.

>patriotism is enforced, minority voices are silenced

As it should be. Minorities need to integrate fully and abandon their original cultures, whatever those may be. They're in Russia, not in <country here>.

>no real opposition can exist because the state rules most media channels

Good.

>plutocracy and oligarchs

And how exactly is the west any different? Top 1% that holds the majority of the wealth, etc... It sucks on both sides.

>wealth and power positions are divided by people friends with the head of state

Same as above.

>ocal politics similarly all about who knows who

Same as above.

>foreign products are either banned or made 5 times as expensive thanks to tarriffs

Not necessarily a bad thing. It promotes their own industry over cheap foreign shit.

>the mafia is directly working for the state or by the state

Such organizations will always exist. It's better to work with them than against them, because you can never truly exterminate them. Just look at the US mafia and gangs. They're there to stay.

>laws aren't laws if you're rich and/or powerful

Same for everywhere in the world. Only a fool would believe otherwise.

>everything can be bought for money

Same as above.

>the state is secretely killing its opposition via secret services which works together with the Mafia

Doing God's work.
>>
File: 1446008691361.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1446008691361.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
>>55271122
Russia as a country is kinda shitty, I only support Russia's foreign policy moves, really. Especially when they undermine NATO. I love the United States, but NATO is fucking terrible.
>>
So , we´re not long from geting into full totatarian dictatorship over here , laws here will change to uphold "democracy" and protect the country from "dark forces" , o both chooices are a fat jew cock to suck on.
>>
>>55272792
I'm sure I'll be hearing your name in the news soon, right?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.