[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here me out anons. I'm not trying to be edgy here, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11
File: IQ-Bell-Curve.png (49 KB, 466x264) Image search: [Google]
IQ-Bell-Curve.png
49 KB, 466x264
Here me out anons.

I'm not trying to be edgy here, but the world is essentially fucked. 50% of the popular is dumber than average. Now I know IQ doesn't begin to tell the whole story, but it's correlated to too many things to ignore it as an indicator. The fact of the matter is that half the people in the world are too fucking dumb.

Now I'm not a genius, though I'm probably considered smart by most people. My IQ consistently comes out to around 134, I graduated in solid state physics. I know people much smarter than me (especially in my field) but I'm somewhat smarter than average.

Politically speaking, the fact that most people are just fuckign moron is the biggest crisis in the history of humanity. You have people who, by virtue of the genetic lottery, as just dumb as shit.

How the fuck do we handle this? how do you make the world work when a full 50% of the population is too fucking stupid? somebody with less scruples than you can always promise them dumb shit and they'll vote for them every time.

Essentially, how do you live in a world mostly populated by retards?
>>
you need followers
you need underlings
>>
>>55270559
Positive and non genocidal eugenics could've solved this but people's feelings got in the way. Attributing superiority to someone just isn't progressive in 2015...
>>
IQ is constantly rising, believe it or not.

And low IQ people are useful for society if they work. A burger flipper doesnt have to have a 120 IQ to flip burgers; its unlikely he'd be happy to be a burger flipper with such a high IQ in the first place.

Plenty of jobs are there out there for low IQ people in which they can contribute; the bigger problem is that smart people automatize these jobs and leave low IQ people out of the workforce.
>>
>50% of the population is dumber than average
No fucking shit that's why it's called an average
>>
File: gondola.jpg (44 KB, 646x484) Image search: [Google]
gondola.jpg
44 KB, 646x484
>>55270559
I'm glad you're thinking about this Luigi, however, have you considered that this intelligence disparity is not something new? Historically speaking the dumb serfs are always ruled over by keen elites, from high priests and pharaohs to presidents and PMs as we see today

You should also be aware that superior nutrition and education has in fact raised the average IQ tremendously since even the 1900s, but this isn't reflected in the bell curve which only speaks to proportions.
>>
>>55270559
Even if people as a whole were 8x more intelligent, 50% of them would still be dumber than average.
>>
The OP not realizing that half the people will always be dumber than average makes me think he might be one of them.
>>
>>55271600
>A burger flipper doesnt have to have a 120 IQ to flip burgers

/thread

Huge dumb population is good for slave jobs and control :^)
>>
>>55272025
>2015
>not being a burger artist at wendys
>>
>>55271600
>IQ is constantly rising, believe it or not.
nope, flynn effect has started to reverse in the late 90's in the werstern world. overall iq op world pop has been steadily declining, due to shitskins and nigger breeding like rabits
>>
>>55270559
>I'm probably considered smart by most people
> My IQ consistently comes out to around 134
>here me out
>here me out
>here
>>
File: 1446573953406.jpg (65 KB, 960x956) Image search: [Google]
1446573953406.jpg
65 KB, 960x956
>>55272388
>HALF OF SOMETHING IS LESS THEN THE AVERAGE!!!
>50% OF 100% IS BELOW 50%!!!
>>
The world has always looked to the past as long as it had the ability to remember. Writing seems to be on the walls of old castles; their antiquated warnings transmuted by dissonance to fulfill the goals of the listener. If this style of new serfdom is as unsustainable as most think then let it fall. The only way man has ever truly learned is from pain. Even then his nature brings him back for more.
>>
>>55272388

He's Italian, Amburgo.
>>
>>55272328
sauce pralinebro?
>>
Very high level IQ guy here. Now, i'm no pussy, but here's a fact of nature.

Being less intelligent isn't a bad thing. why? lower IQ are tougher. It's not strictly bad, its a trade off. Sure I get to see multi-dimensional math without really trying or being trained at 14 years old, but fuck me i remember every little insult and every annoyance for ever.

It's a trade off. Less intelligent people are less likely to be depressed, and also can't be tricked by things only smart people would believe.
If intelligence really was the be-all end-all then we would of ALL evolved to be 300IQ +. But that's not reality.

I'm totally ok with being best buddies with forest gump. Why? because he's a fucking legend.
What matters is the relationships between people. What you dislike is abusive behaviour. and you get frustrated with people. But would you really be frustrated with forest gump dragging you out of 'nam? No.

Oh and btw. I might at the same IQ level as some jews, but I do not subscribe to their abusive religion. They are successful, but so what. So are mosquito's. Yahwey is a false god. The jewish prophet will never come.
>>
>>55273807
>its a trade off

It's not.
You can be fat, small, dumb and ugly all at the same time, while somebody else got it all.
There's no balance or equality in genetics.
>>
File: MindReaperRD.jpg (49 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
MindReaperRD.jpg
49 KB, 184x184
lol
>>
>>55270559
>50% of the popular is dumber than average
Seems unnecessary to say that.

You need to practice eugenics. But that would go against the narrative of equality.

Instead, r-selected people will practice dysgenics while k-selected are slowly wiped of the board.

This is what happens when you have policies based on demographic percentages.
>>
File: 1443493638140.jpg (66 KB, 600x469) Image search: [Google]
1443493638140.jpg
66 KB, 600x469
>>55270559
>what is an average
And they say American education is bad.
>>
>>55270559

well, yea m8 that's how averaging works.
>>
File: 1401128338387.jpg (11 KB, 449x287) Image search: [Google]
1401128338387.jpg
11 KB, 449x287
>>55270559
i fucking lost
>>
>>55274991
>What is a normal curve
>What is statistics
>>
>>55270559
You act as if this hasn't always been the case. The masses have always been stupid
>>
>>55270559
came here to say this: >>55271695 and this: >>55272023

... nearly died when i choked reading the op. nice try.
>>
>>55272328
>tfw part of the last iq rise in human history
>tfw we will build a space station to leave all the brown people on earth

no one from dubai can come either
>>
>>55276163
well its not... look at the set 2,3,4,111, the average is 40 but its not true that 50 percent of all values are higher than 40.
>>
>>55276775
And go where. Y'all ain't going anywhere
>>
>>55272023
>>55272699
>>55274991
>>55276163
>>55276369
average is not 50% stupid fucks
>>
>>55270559
>50% are dumber than the average

I see you fall below the median.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (12 KB, 236x140) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
12 KB, 236x140
>>55270559
>Essentially, how do you live in a world mostly populated by retards?
Make money off them of course
>>
>>55277077
In this case the mean is equal to the median, as the distribution is symmetric (according to OP's chart), so his comment isn't incorrect.
>>
>>55276875
>>55276988
It's not worth your energy bruh
>>
As someone who has a 187 IQ, is 29 funemployed and still lives with his parents, the system is fucked anon

True smart people should be running shit but alas muh college degree retards say otherwise

I should be a CEO or head of a law firm but nope you need a stupid degree

So i smoke weed everyday, makes me realize things you know

to quote shakespeare "to be or not to be that is the question" sometimes you just have to think harder
>>
My IQ was measured at 138 and I feel quite stupid. People with IQ less than 120 are basically mentally challenged.
>>
>>55273807

(relative) Brain size was a big limit, that's why so many women died when in labor and babies brains get squished during birth. Considering the enormous cost intelligence had on women it was extremely beneficial to have in a society. The east-Asians solved it a bit with neotony, retaining the relative big brain/body throughout adulthood.
>>
Eugenics is Nazism, OP. Do you want to gas the Jews or something?
>>
>>55277600
Nice and subtle character building

10/10
>>
>>55277636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvVPdyYeaQU
>>
>>55271810
>You should also be aware that superior nutrition and education has in fact raised the average IQ tremendously since even the 1900s
other way around bud.

more intelligent humans are the ones that created superior nutrition and education because they realized it was important.
>>
File: 14354360337570.jpg (67 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
14354360337570.jpg
67 KB, 960x640
>>55270559
>how do you make the world work when a full 50% of the population is too fucking stupid?

Authoritarianism and elitism.
>>
>>55276988
Well technically it is with a normal distribution
>>
File: IQ Nations.gif (52 KB, 700x428) Image search: [Google]
IQ Nations.gif
52 KB, 700x428
>>55270559
That's why there are rich countries and poor countries.
>>
>>55270559
The world is overpopulated but dumb people aren't as big a problem as we assume. All a dumb person needs is a dumb job to keep them occupied and enough pay a week to keep them comfy. Problem solved.

If you had an IQ>100, you'd realize this.
>>
>Italian
>Smart
Nice try Luigi, you almost got me there
>>
>>55277600

Quality post.
>>
agreed so much
>>
>>55277600
As someone with a measured IQ of 147, you're a moron for wasting your time. If you want to be unemployed and still have money for fun things, just play in the stock market. I worked a couple shit jobs while living with my parents, saved up some money and invested in forex so that I could live comfortably without having to rely on welfare or work for someone else (though you could say I am with commissions, but that's another story)
>>
File: 1443835907709.jpg (78 KB, 547x689) Image search: [Google]
1443835907709.jpg
78 KB, 547x689
>>55270559

Your mistake here is conflation of high IQ with good and informed political decision making.

Look at the intelligentsia among all academia -- Marxism is orthodoxy, all dissent is thoroughly quashed, and academics cower at the thought of nonconformity. The modern professor is a demagogue for leftism. In fact, practically the only place you'll find a conservative at a university is in the economics department. The same goes for the constituents of these institutions, i.e. the students, are a largely liberal cohort.

A lot of high and low IQ alike are well informed, but they're informed in ways that conform to their already instilled pet-ideology. That is, people have intuitions, rationalization comes after those intuitions (see Jon Haidt).

People are, generally speaking, wanting to uncover the truth as much as you and I are, but only insofar as it's through their (insert dogma) lens. However, your ability to be informed doesn't necessarily change with your IQ -- unless it's utterly low, i.e. sub 80.

Where am I going with this? Again, your conflation of intelligence with political savvy is nonsense.

Being informed is a processes of constantly curbing your conformation bias, having enough time to be a diligent researcher, and being unafraid to confront your moral taboos (e.g. confronting IQ gaps, the abject consequences of the welfare state, immigration issues), to come to a lucid opinion capable of withstanding rigorous critique. It requires analysis through the annals of history, the purview science, and the exchange of ideas. Without this, your opinion is no better than the opinion of the guy with the low IQ you so vehemently denigrate.
>>
>>55279604
stocks don't interest me

I want to be a CEO, not a stock trader

If someone paid me big money I might bite
>>
>>55279742
This

There is a large section in the 110 to 130 range where liberals sit. Outside that on either side you usually have conservatives.
>>
>>55276875
>posts a set of 4 numbers
>compares it to a population set of 7 billion
at the global level of statistics, 50% is average
>>
>>55280319
That's your loss, then. I'd rather have enough wealth to live comfortably than no wealth living in my parent's basement
>>
>>55270559

Also OP is fucking retarded.
>>
>>55280823
Whatever my IQ is higher so eat shit scum
>>
>>55270559
>good education system
Cant have that
>good parenting
Cant have that without above
>healthy society
Cant have that without the 2 above
And so on
>>
>>55277600
>187 IQ,
[citation needed]
>>
>>55270559
lost hard
>>
>>55270559
Also meritocracy is the answer
>>
>>55277600
nice
>>
File: 1353817801843.jpg (112 KB, 349x379) Image search: [Google]
1353817801843.jpg
112 KB, 349x379
>>55270559
>Essentially, how do you live in a world mostly populated by retards?

Holy fuck it's like you are reading my mind. My iq is around 130ish and it's like I'm speaking with children most of the time.

People can't focus on simple words or short conversations, they drift off, their minds are hazzy. As if they barely speak english.

It's quite upsetting, as if it's a living hell. I always think I'm either crazy or stuck in the twilight zone. Just pure fucking autism, sometimes so much autism it's dangerous.

Normies are dogfood, fuck it, let the system handle it.
>>
The modern industrial system will not be able to function if it's run by idiots, it will collapse and there will be a culling. The population will return to an acceptable carrying capacity
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.