[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's okay to kill millions of foreigners and destroy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6
File: rigby.jpg (50 KB, 580x348) Image search: [Google]
rigby.jpg
50 KB, 580x348
So it's okay to kill millions of foreigners and destroy their country but when 1 soldier is killed on your home soil there is an uproar? Explain pol why it's okay to ruin their countries resulting in them flooding our countries and yet you complain.
>>
Because they aren't our people.
>>
>>55269217
>So it's okay to kill millions of foreigners and destroy their country but when 1 soldier is killed on your home soil there is an uproar?
yes
>>
>>55269217

Because its not our fucking country. That is the point.

Fuck you, Got mine.
>>
>>55269217
fuck off muhammed
>>
>>55269217

Tribes stick together and niggers would do the same if they could.
>>
>>55269271
Why is it OK?
>>
>>55269217
Yes.

And they aren't coming here out of security. It's economic migration and perpetuation of their religion on a dying nations that have simply opened the doors for them.

My people are more valuable than the enemy.
>>
>>55269522
Yeah my point exactly you ruin their countries forcing them to migrant for economic reasons then you complain about it. It makes no sense if you have common sense
>>
>>55269217
>So it's okay to kill millions of foreigners and destroy their country but when 1 soldier is killed on your home soil there is an uproar
yes and let me elaborate why
>So its okay to kill millions of foreigners
Correct, because they are foreigners
>but when 1 soldier is killed on your home soil there is an uproar?
>on your home soil
Dude most of us eat meat aswell, but we dont want a fucking butcher shop in the living room
>inb4 vengans and other hippies
>>
>>55269751
So by your standards it's OK for foreigners to kill your people because you are a foreigner. Don't tell me you're a hypocrite.
>>
There's noting wrong with valuing the lives of your own citizens as greater than those who live in other countries.
>>
>>55269901
So that means the woolwich attack and 9/11 are justified because US and UK have been killing Muslims for over a century. Are you fine with that?
>>
>>55269297
This. Compassion for the weak is the downfall of the strong.
>>
>>55269847
What do you not understand about the current situation you illiterate nigger? Muslims have been invading yurop for well over 1000 years, what we are doing is called self defense.

Read a fucking book you toothless pleb
>>
>>55270001
In the minds of those who did it, sure. But it also justifies the freaking out over the death of that soldier.
>>
>>55269439
Because they would do the same to you as they've shown. We have better defenses than them so we come out on top.
>>
>>55269604
Are we somehow responsible for the enemy?

>>55270001
There is no such thing as universal justification.
>>
>>55269604
If it we did it right the first time there wouldnt be so many migrants. I blame the UN for restraining our campaign. No help from your end btw
>>
>>55269217
I want nobody to go to war.
>>
>>55270066
They dont teach those books anymore.
>>
>>55269217
because foreigners aren't people, they are enemies

it's us vs them, it's a divine war, and if one of our soldiers dies that means less of THEM die.
>>
>>55270106
When have they done the same I don't see any Muslim army in Europe or the US killing us for our resources
>>
>>55270271
My brother.
>>
>>55270271
Kill yourself because it will never stop.
>>
>overthrowing a dictatorship during openly declared war in some back-water is comparable to wanton murder within a civilised nation
Hmm... Anglos are worth more than shitskins.
>>
Sorry guys was nice talking to you. I was just killing time waiting for one of the white sluts nearby to become available. Don't worry guys I won't impregnate her I'll just beat her pussy out :)
>>
>>55269439
We haven't done shit, and still your kind are killing.

Don't pretend it's some righteous act of reckoning, you filthy nigger, you do the same to yours. You're a remnant of prehistory, just another hominid that failed to civilize.
>>
>>55270282
does that mean its not true? i know hes british, but that means theres still a decent 14.7% chance hes a white european, he should care about hes own history instead of baiting on an egyptian basket weaving bulletin board
>>
>>55269217

>impylling we should adopt moral universalism whilst they get to have an Ummah.
>>
>>55270335
This, tbqh family. Why should we care about some foreign cunts? Only we matter.
>>
I feel like I constantly make the same reply to you ungrateful shitskins every time you make a thread like this. Do they not have asphalt and concrete in your 3rd world shithole? Can you not build your own civilizations? Why to you come to what we built to live as an ungrateful parasite? Deep down inside do you know that you're less evolved than white people and you resent us for our abilities to create stable societies?
>>
>>55270488
It's cool fellow British brother don't worry am gonna be shagging one of your fellow Anglo sisters soon. Heck maybe if I do get her pregnant you can raise my child :)
>>
>>55269217
because it is not the people who should be cleaning up the mess, american and israeli governments should be tried and hung for crimes against humanity and the wars should stop. But that just won't happen... maybe not until the refugees die in the snow.
>>
>>55270656
You can't make comments like this and ones like >>55270352

And yes, women are a resource.
>>
>>55270352
Because we have the technology and organisation to keep them at bay (for now). Wait til the "refugees" settle down and try to say that. We kept them at bay on they're soil by bombing them back into the stone age on a weekly basis. Now keks like you are welcoming them onto your land and you'll realise this mistake long after its too late.
>>
File: london-bombings21.jpg (71 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
london-bombings21.jpg
71 KB, 600x400
>>55269217
You act like it's an isolated incident or that these niggers are on full parity with white people.

You act like the niggers have a right to wreck every goddamn thing on earth.
>>
>>55270645
The reason they can't build a decent civilisation is because your country over throws their leaders if they even attempt to nationalise THEIR resources to improve their own countries.
>>
>>55270271
Then the weak will be culled.

Starting with you.
>>
>>55269217
because demhumanizing people makes it easier to ignore their deaths. our people are worth more than your people. Its a fallacy but that doesnt make it false.
>>
>>55270001
>killing Muzzies for over a century

And yet,nothing of value was ever lost.I'm fine with it,subhuman scum needs to be put down.
>>
>>55270569
It is true. But you cant expect everyone to accept it as fact when most of the population are completely ignorant of it.
>>
>>55270749
Women are part of the human race it's not my fault your Anglo women are where's and want foreign cock. It's consensual not looting or stealing
>>
>>55270802
No,the reason they can't into civilization is because they're stupid as all hell and can't plan ahead.
>>
>>55270934
Whores* silly auto correct.
Am off guys enjoy your time on the interwebz whilst one of your pure white women gets fucked in my car
>>
>>55269217
One is war
The other is an act of terror in peace

Learn the fucking difference you stupid Marxist cunt
>>
>>55270980
Maybe your stupid as he'll since you don't know your own countries foreign policy
>>
>>55271055
You a Muslim?
Get out of the country. Your kind will get it hard one day.
>>
>>55270802
Resources belong to those who have the power to take them. (See the colonisation of africa) we are the superior civilisation so we have the natural right to take what we see fit. For the same reason it is not unjust to eat animals and kill them for attacking people. We have proven ourselves dominant and will continue to do so and do so swiftly.
>>
corporate interests
>>
>>55271109
Your white sister is going to get it hard in 10 mins haha
>>
>>55271109
seems like for today your women are the ones getting it hard.
>>
>>55271055
And I bet,when you do get culled that nobody will help you/save you.Just watch as you,the ugly rapist shitskin burns at the stake.
>>
File: 1435163337380.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1435163337380.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>>55269217
Mudslime invader sympathizer detected
>>
>>55270271
Love of peace incites peace, where hate of war makes it rear it's ugly head.
>>
>>55270802
>they can't build a decent civilization

Because they're too busy murdering and eating each other along tribal and religious lines. Those divisions allow outside groups (kikes) to finance violent overthrows.
>>
>>55269217
When did Britain kill millions of people on other countries in any recent conflicts?
>>
>>55271105
We know. But we support it because it is in our benefit. It doesn't make the other anon you replied to less correct. Yes we destabilize lesser nations. But only because they are inherently less civilized. Thus making them prime targets for destbilization.
>>
>>55271105
>he'll
lel
Why are you here? In Britain, I mean. You do realise that this nation is growing evermore hostile to your kind, correct? I know you struggle with the most simplistic concepts - evidenced by this thread - but one could at least assume that you have the capacity to sense when you're in danger.
>>
>>55270802
Then you admit that you're inferior. Your people aren't overthrowing our leaders and stealing our resources (not that I believe this argument) Cry some more brown tears.
>>
>>55269217
People should not be punished for the misdeeds of the people who rule over them.
>>
>>55271322
man when US falls which i would say is within few years it gonna get some fat cock of destabilization up it ass.
>>
>>55271536
I'll hold my breath.
>>
>>55270474
I don't think killing people 5000 km away will change anything. Iraq was a mistake, Afghanistan was a mistake. Same goes with Libya.
In fact, wars made things worse for us. We got more sandniggers than ever. Before, Gaddafi enforced borders. Warmongers are shit.
>>
File: Calais intensifies.png (3 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
Calais intensifies.png
3 MB, 1832x1754
Native White Briton here.

Friendly reminder that OP is probably one of London's "diverse youths".
>>
>>55271657

Hum, and why BHL wanted to kill Kadhafi ? Did not he said it was good for Israƫl ?

Warmongers are anti-kek gods as long as they are not jewing.
>>
>>55271657
but they wouldn't admit that, their country is led to war by jews and power hungry people and since they have no say in the decision they choose to convince themselves its for freedom and other fairy tale crap.
>>
>>55271795
Truth be told I wouldn't want to be a muslim parasite in an European country right now. In the coming years when the world economies crash and the West's gibs me dat social services disappear, the brown menace will be genocided in a way that will make WWII look like a hippy commune.
>>
>>55271657
War helps our economy. Always has. If you view it by the false objectives that were publicized it looks like a failure. But if you look at it from a realistic perspective you'd see that we made US industries billions upon billions of dollars. From dropping us made bombs on mudhuts and rebuilding those mudhuts with US contractors and US materials.
>>
File: 1433903900367.png (232 KB, 850x770) Image search: [Google]
1433903900367.png
232 KB, 850x770
>>55269217
A 1000 muslims aren't worth a single American fingernail.
>>
>>55270271
no war so you won't have to surrender anymore?
>>
>>55269217
thats your problem, you still think with an imperialistic mindset. you dont actually rule the world. people are allowed to do what they want in their own countries.
>>
>>55272119
>War helps our economy. Always has.
you're thinking worldwar where US was not a part of it till the very end and it helped its economy by producing war machines and selling it the countries taking part in the war.

on the other hand going to war in modern days is never good for economy this is not the middle ages where you put some swords in people hands and tell them to go kill each others war today cost fuckload of money, why else do you think US economy went from going strong on 2001 to crashing any moment now 2015?
>>
>>55269217
It's not ok. The west should become more protectionist instead of going to war all over the world. If a muslim german leaves the country to go fight for isis he should be labeled a traitor an hung if he is ever captured, his entire family should also be deported out of the country regardless of whether they were born there or not because they had a hand in raising that traitor.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.