[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nazis and the jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 440x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 440x636
why didn't the nazis just shoot the Jews?
Why did they have to gas them I mean fucking gas vans it doesn't make sense.

What do you think?
>>
File: my life for the German race.jpg (213 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
my life for the German race.jpg
213 KB, 858x536
>>55268973
I don't know, but I know there is one they fear in their tongue he is called The Shoah, AUSCHWITZDA!
>>
Actually it is estimated that a million Jews were shot after being forced to dig their own graves first.
>>
>>55268973
is that anders' ancestor?
>>
>>55268973

Because if you're trying to kill a large group of people, its best to let them think they have a chance to survive until the last possible second. People will fight back much harder if they have nothing to lose.
>>
>>55269052
Only one fought the Jew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzSjSfFIQbM
>>
>>55269052
Did they have a bunch of gas left over after ww1 and they're just like "We gotta use it"
>>
>>55268973
It's rather silent, so there would be less commotion doing it in centralized camps.
Also, you can't grab the gas from your attacker, especially in camps the guards were outnumbered anyway.
If it's of any solace to you, whenever there were larger troops and smaller amounts of prisoners with no need to keep them around, they were shot in some woods and buried in mass graves.
>>
>>55268973
The gas meme has been proven wrong, even by normal historians and jewish KZ survivors.
The number of jews killed with gas and very, very low. I think most of them died in the oven.

>why didn't the nazis just shoot the Jews?
Why waist ammo for defenseless people if you're in the middle of a world war? Resources were small back then.
>>
>Implying they even did gas them.
>>
>>55268973
They did shoot thousands at first, but they noticed some psychological problems with the death squads after shooting hundreds of innocent people. Gas was more efficient and required less direct contact with the executors
>>
>>55269085
sauce?
>>
>>55269085

>estimated
>>
>>55269433
Ketchup. It has high level of salt though,so I wouldn't go over the top on it. But a little bit won't hurt. Good for burgers and chips.
>>
File: Germans.jpg (17 KB, 228x328) Image search: [Google]
Germans.jpg
17 KB, 228x328
>>55269052
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o4DXUxO_J8

Jews or You choose.
>>
>>55269371
This is right on, and there is the obvious logistical benefits of centralized killing, compared to wasting thousands of hours and bullets digging trenches, rounding up locals and etc

Here is a good example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqEieBZMDbY
>>
>>55269502
your joke made me cringe.

back to reddit pls
>>
>>55268973
because goy, despite being genocidal monsters they felt really bad about shooting people (despite being battle hardened by the two largest wars in history) so they had to lock them into evil mobile gassing vans and send them to work camps (that were actually extermination camps, they just put them to work first to confuse them)and poison them to death while they screamed and clawed at the stone walls and totally secure wooden doors and then cleared the bodies into an industrial scale jew burning complex that was destroyed before the allies could find it and dumped into mass graves that were so expertly hidden no one has found them to this day, because thats much better on mental health than a firing squad
>>
File: 1446606937888.jpg (76 KB, 599x549) Image search: [Google]
1446606937888.jpg
76 KB, 599x549
>6 million
>>
>>55268973
You don't know shit, haven't you heard of einsatzgruppen?
>>
File: 1442884973912.png (105 KB, 261x394) Image search: [Google]
1442884973912.png
105 KB, 261x394
>>55268973
>Read a book
>realize the Nazis had enough of a heart to gas them instead of shoot them
>or at least one of their main generals did
>then he complained to Hitler so much the camps were made to be a humane way if dispatching the jews.
>Also, it would conserve ammo.
>Now grow up and realize Hitler's own party stopped believing in him by the end if the war because he was a shithead.
>>
>>55269876
you're so deep in /pol/ propaganda it's bizarre to see
>>
>>55269085
You mean a billion, you fucking antisemite!
>>
>>55271164
youre exaggerating the joke
>>
>>55270988
im sorry man, the holocaust happened. unless you can say the nuremberg trials were some kind of victors justice there is simply no denying the evidence. You would have to accept the idea that crippling german morale for decades to come and establishing a moral code by which the united states could enforce its will in the future was the goal and not objective evidence, just ridiculous notions
>>
File: holohoax redpill.png (186 KB, 1828x769) Image search: [Google]
holohoax redpill.png
186 KB, 1828x769
>>55268973
>What do you think?

I think the jews made up the oven thing and muh six million to fulfill a prophesy about 'a sign' it was time to return to holy land.

pic related
>>
File: 1439001977103.jpg (653 KB, 1271x1279) Image search: [Google]
1439001977103.jpg
653 KB, 1271x1279
>>55271726

pic related - the first stories about six million even before WWII started
>>
Bullets are the least cost effective way to kill millions of people. They cost money and can only be used once.
>>
>>55268973
bullets cost money,lots of it,in fact.
>>
>>55268973
Everyone here is retarded, they started off by shooting them in the street but they were wasting way too much ammunition doing that. They set up gas chambers and still had lots of ammo to fight Uncle Sam.
>>
>>55271844
is there some religious symbolism going on with the 6 mill number and the juden>? genuinely curious
>>
>>55268973
They didnt gas them, its a hoax, read david irving books, jews in camps died of starvation and desease.
>>
>>55268973
They did.
>>
H O L O H O A X

I T ' S 2 0 1 5

C O M E O N
>>
It was because using zyclone b was a cheaper and more effective method of mass killing
>>
>>55269502
>>55269285
Keep it up potato nigger and the Aussys will have to fight to keep hold of their shitposting crown
>>
The had SS groups and special police battalions for that purpose, but that was bad for troop morale - too distressing for the executioners, I suppose.

Cyanide was readily available and widely used as pesticide, and it only took one guy dropping a canister into an airtight room every once in a while. Easy enough to find a few people with no apparent sense of empathy to carry out that order, much easier than enlisting hundreds of people for shooting squads.
>>
>>55268973
They did just shoot them for a while but it became difficult after a while since the German soldiers still saw the Jews as people and their empathy was really at odds with looking people in the face for every bullet.
Schindler devised the Gas chambers as a way to kill Jews en masse without the soldiers/operators having to feel bad about it
>>
>>55268973
they didnt just shoot the jews because the nazis werent inhumane. they didnt gas them either. the holocaust never happened.
>>
>>55274687
Yes very probably since every jewish word is a number and jews, their language and religion is very deep into the matematics and shit see kaballah mystic shit etc etc
>Source: watched Pi
>>
>>55269085
They shot themselves after working for the first time in their lives.
>>
Gas chambers was debunked by a American who worked in a prison with gas chambers
>>
>>55283021
Nazi Goyim lies. My own Grandparents were gassed to death in Auschwitz at the age of 7!
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.