[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German politican calls out Frankfurt School, cultural marxists....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 25
File: 1445804799575.jpg (53 KB, 357x497) Image search: [Google]
1445804799575.jpg
53 KB, 357x497
i just copy/paste this post from another /pol/, sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m_kRZQTh-I&feature=youtu.be

(turn on subs+translation for shitty english)
And here we go…
>the European Union is a project that destroys national indentities
>the EU parliament is a pseudo parliament with a facade democracy because it's ignores the principle of one-man-one-vote
>there is no european citizenship and there will never be one, therefore there will never be the United States of Europe even if the politicans believe so
>who the hell needs a bureaucracy with 60,000 extremly well paid bureaucrats?!
>important problems become a taboo and will be silenced, while small and unimportant problems will be exaggerated and discussed over and over again
>the political elite don't want a Europe of nations and persistently denies it
>this "democracy" turns the citizen into an impotent voter and slave to the system by taking his right to rule
>We the "AfD" are here to investigate those rule breakers within the refugee crisis and protect the citizen
>Our democracy is "decaying" with a tremendous speed
>This "refugee chaos" will either destroy our German State completly OR we, as a political force, will enforce the start of a new order
>>
File: 1443276106368.jpg (62 KB, 1023x522) Image search: [Google]
1443276106368.jpg
62 KB, 1023x522
>>55268834

Now it's getting good
>How did it all of this even happen? I will tell you… because our society is influenced by left indoctrination for 70 years
>I quote the Deputy Secretary of the States, Mr. McGee (?) on the Potsdam conference 1945, "We will erase the entire german tradition, it's the goal of the re-education to change the german character and mentality"
>What is it that holds our society together? It's our sense for community, shared by our common heritage and the access to our culture and traditions. You can call it national indentity or you could call it… home.
>And that home is in danger to get destroyed
>That home has three parts, the community, the homeland and the traditions and believe it or not, but that concept of home is according to the UN Human Rights Council a human right that has to be defended and not giving up without a fight
>What's happening now is the very "abandoning" of our own and it's our duty to preserve what is ours
>>
>>55268869

Now he is going all out
>After the re-education we have the Frankfurt School, Neo-marxists and cultural marxist ideologies
>The main point of the Frankfurt School was the extinction of our western christian society
>In one Frankfurt School is written "Take their indentity, destroy the nation, the language, the culture of a country and create a new society with the new human"
>That's the goal, the creation of a new human. A human that consumes well-behaved, don't questions political decisions and more.
>the marxist generations of 68 marched through the institutions and turned Universities into agitations centers to teach communist marxist ideologies.
>The protestant church turned into a tool of the left/green system changers
>Especially the Greens try to scilence us with their political correctness. They lecture us on "tolerance" while they show the most intolerant behaviour, specially towards us
>Then the multicultural movement around 1990. Milton Friedman says "A society can have a social system. A society can have open borders. But a society can never have both together at the same time."
>The AfD is here to overcome the left ideology and indoctrination of our society.
>I tell you that the AfD is the last chance to create the moral turning point that was promised by Kohl in 1989
>The CDU wasn't able to do this because of opportunistic reasons, since they just adjusted to the left Zeitgeist
>They (the CDU) believe that they can do what ever the left orders them and still can fuck over their conservative voter base
>>
>>55268888

We clearly passed the point of no return
>What are the tools of the left ideologically indoctrination? It's not left or right, it's basicly the moralization of every political decision
>It's either morally valuable or morally poor and SOMEHOW our positions are ALWAYS morally poor and therefore always right-extrem and therefore bad
>The Euro system took via anti-democracy our autonomy and sovereignty over our money that was supposed for the pensions of our people
>The Immigration flood will take our autonomy and sovereignty over our community, national indentity and integrity in the same undemocratic and clear unlawful way
>How can it be that a chancellor acts like a mocharch that decides over the minsters?
>Where are the fucking MP's who are supposed to be the protectors of our rights and who are obliged to interfere with Merkels decisions with a parliamentary debate?
>Where is the judiciary that must lawfully stop Empress Merkels solo run?!
>Someone who breaks into a house will be punished by the law, but someone who breaks into a state will receive the goodwill and the welfare of our political leadership that we pay with our rising taxes. What kind of system is that?!
>And now the muslim enrichers (yes he said enrichers) are supposed to be the solution to our demographic/old-age-pension problem?!
>Every single one of them will cost us around 1500 € per month, probably for life.
>>
File: 1445803799929.jpg (131 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1445803799929.jpg
131 KB, 1280x853
>>55268902

>If we would just take the half of that and invest it into our family policy… what do you think would go on within the german marriage beds?
>There is no question that we import the chaos, barbarism and disorder of the 3rd world into Germany
>Cohan-Bendit (filthy pedo from the greens - search Kinderladen) already said 1998, "The multicultural society will be hard, fast and cruel and with less solidarity"
>That's the exact opposite of a "german society", how can that be?
>The question what will happen to Europe after the currency experiment, the EU concept and the Immigration chaos will be existential
>And the answer to that question will be the primary task of the AfD
>Ladies and Gentlemen, a government that doesn't take the fears of it's people seriously and not only ignores them but accuse them as racism… does not fight against righ-extremism, it cultivate it!
THE END
>>
File: 1445964569285.jpg (207 KB, 786x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445964569285.jpg
207 KB, 786x1000
a bump for /pol/. the fire rises
>>
Masterpiece
I hope germany will win the fight
>>
What's been the fallout?
>>
File: dude_wtf1.png (75 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
dude_wtf1.png
75 KB, 400x320
>my face when even my mom brings up cultural marxism
Don't ask me /pol/ I never talked about it with her. She's no fox news type either.
>>
>>55269401

so far not much because he was not giving the speech to the public but rather to his party collegues. and since he didn´t say something illegal.... nothing much will happen.

what can be expected: the media just doesn´t give him "screentime" so nobody will notice.
>>
>>55268834
That's funny. I just downloaded this for later.

I was looking for The Greatest Story Never Told though...
>>
File: redpill.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
>>55268834
The problem is the unholy alliance of left liberals and muslim conservatives. The best way to destroy this absurdity is to point out:
>Hatred of gays among european muslims
>Using a black ex-muslim woman like Ayaan Hirsi Ali to do this

When it comes to the current migration policy, imo this 3 minute clips is the best to redpill sjws. It describe s the madness of the current policy is described and offers a simple solution on how to fix it. We need to reach out for those who disagree with us and support this migration insanity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
>>
>>55268834

Holy Shit! The fire rises.
>>
>>55268834
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o4DXUxO_J8
hitler told you man, you didn't listen.
>>
>>55268834
Wew lad
>>55268888
Also check these quads.
Fire confirmed to be rising
>>
>>55269852

this video isn´t available in your country.

FKN LOL JEWTUBE. to view a video with hitler i always have to use a proxy.
>>
Rise up my German brethren. Stand up for Western ideals and customs. Stand up against the liberals and sjws. I can only hope Trump solves our cultural problems in America. Solve your problems in Germany and the rest of Europe.
>>
>>55270112
standing up for their race.
>>
>>55270112

the funny thing is: germany is since 1945 a colony fully under control by the US (several proves for that, even our own politicians tell us but the people dont care).

trump said that he wants to give back germany its sovereigny.... if this happens.... oh boy it might get interesting in the next 10 years. if shilleray clinton wins, the jews win.....(even though trump is pro israel) there is so much at stake in the US vote 2016 and then the german vote 2017... the future might get interesting.
>>
>>55270303
>German vote 2017

It's not gonna come...
>>
>>55270303
Sauces for that? I'm interested
>>
File: soros.jpg (191 KB, 641x422) Image search: [Google]
soros.jpg
191 KB, 641x422
>>55268834
C-calm down goyim
>>
File: all_equal_or_not.jpg (54 KB, 594x592) Image search: [Google]
all_equal_or_not.jpg
54 KB, 594x592
>>55270432
It's not secret, mate. We are Americas most important vassal state. They are waging their whole war against Africa from our soil, thereby also making us criminals after international laws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWfy63Wmdlw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqzS5FnZhhg
>>
>>55268834
>>enforce the start of a new order
>>>new order

Have we started the fire?
>>
>>55268834
I love it.
>>
>>55268834
>>55268869
>>55268888 (checked)
>>55268902
>>55268928

That is literally /pol/ right there.
>>
File: 1111.png (1 MB, 1412x1948) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
1 MB, 1412x1948
>>55270432

regarding germany = US colony

comedy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJaZzeJx7pg

non comedy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7qIjTdnkn4

what gysi is takling about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_statute

schäuble https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWfy63Wmdlw

what anonymous says is actually true, i read several german books regarding their accusations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpk7W2yjRMU

regarding donald trump: i´ve seen/heard it in one of his speeches but i can´t find it right now. it was along the lines of: i´ll give back germany it´s sovereignty. it is germanys job to run europa, not the job of the US.

and regarding the picture: secret treaty of the "2+4 treaty" that handled the reunification of germany (actually coming from the swiss secret service, i also read about that in a book).

sorry /pol/ for all the german sources, there aren´t any english ones.
>>
>>55268834
>tfw I live in Essen
>>
>>55268834

Oy vey, that guy needs to be stoppes before he enacts another Shoah!
>>
>>55270972
Borbeck ?
>>
>>55271464
No, but quite close.

Sup, brah?
>>
>>55271626

sup, brah? do you even lift?
>>
>>55271626
Used to live in Borbeck/Schönebeck for a few years
>>
>>55270972
>you live in food

lel
>>
come on, some bump for /pol/ and start reading.
>>
>>55269979
me too
damn jewtube
>>
read it on other pol as well op. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>55272198
Is Nazi history taboo and propagandized in Israel?
>>
File: 1446960228145.webm (823 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1446960228145.webm
823 KB, 720x720
>>55270303
Trump is pro Israel because he's basically in favor of all national sovereignty, it's not about the Jews themselves.

He would be the guy that lets everyone have their own country and deal with their own problems, while he retreats back into the US to fix what's wrong at home (everything)
>>
>>55272285
Not really
but obviously supporting it could probably get you in trouble.
>>
>>55272366
It is amusing that most right wing groups support Israel but are still labeled nazis
>>
>>55270637
The inevitability of backlash over the economic migrants couldn't have been ignored. If that was the US government's plan for Germany, it was likely to get you to be nationalist again.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
>>
>>55272843
Israel is pretty great. They fuck up moslems, controll the world and when you try to give them shit they go >muh 6 trillions.

I like being controlled by the Jews.
>>
>>55272843
I wonder how long it will take for radical christian groups to form
>>
>>55272785
I don't think they do that much here anymore, they just call us racist.
>>
>>55272894
If america wanted to deport them they could now that Israel exists. no real point though as most Jews are normal people only people like soros are a problem.
>>
File: mein neger'.jpg (7 KB, 198x200) Image search: [Google]
mein neger'.jpg
7 KB, 198x200
>>55272894
Literally good goym
>>
>>55273062
America is still relentlessly patriotic just label leftist groups as anti american.
>>
>>55273113
I even listen to hava nagila while driving/jogging

this is pol's fault
>>
>>55268834
Seig fucking heil
>>
>>55273147

dude, please gas yourself.

>at least you are doing some non-degenerate sport

or wait.... do you do marathon runs to actually look like someone who survived auschwitz?
>>
>>55272903

Well, you can count the Catholics out, since their Pope is a Freemason Commie.

- I'm Catholic
>>
>>55273392
if it eases your mind I only listen to it ironically and I have a lot of shit on my mp3 player

I thought about participating in the small marathon of my uni but I injured my leg and skipped it. But I look pretty auschwitzy.
>>
>>55273494
Yeah I left Catholicism because it runs counter to conservative values now
>>
>>55273072
the only problem I have is that most Jews are loyal to Israel first, even if it isn't their birth country. There was an article about the 2014 world cup where they interviewed a German Jew and he said, despite being a German citizen, he didn't support Germany as it wasn't his country.

That is why Hitler had them in camps, most would have subverted the Reich either actively as a Partisan or passively.
>>
>>55273072
I'm even weary of someone like Ben Shapiro. While it's seems he's an American patriot, he has said a number of times Israel is near and dear to his heart, and even married an Israeli.

The fastest was to alleviate the problem would be to discontinue dual citizenship.
>>
>>55268834
Thanks for translating for us, man! This is very good stuff. Glad to see this being said openly.

I like your other AfD guy too. Who unveiled the German flag on TV. He has the right idea.
>>
>>55273725
>The fastest was
The fastest way*
>>
>>55273704
>most would have subverted the Reich either actively as a Partisan or passively.

>implying they hadn't already
>>
>>55273704
“They put the Jewish interest above America’s interest, and it’s about goddamn time that the Jew in America realizes he’s an American first and a Jew second.”- Nixon
>>
>>55273749
Höcke for chancellor.
However, the media is making sure that they won't be voted. We are controlled by a bunch of lefties.
>>
>>55273664
Catholicism is still the true path, the Pope is just full retard.

>>55273768
Not all of them did, there were Jews loyal to Germany. Just a lot couldn't be trusted due to their history. when presented a bowl full of skittles of which percentage is poison, do you risk eating a handful?
>>
>>55273958
If the next popes name is Urban i will return
>>
>>55272843
>If that was the US government's plan for Germany, it was likely to get you to be nationalist again.

You would just have to move your troops from our country and stop indoctrinating us and than the country could nationalistic again.

This stream of immigrants is what Thomas Barnett wrote down in his first book detailing the American globalization plan. At the moment you are fighting the last parts of what he calls the "gap", which consists of the last Islamic strongholds isolating themselves from the rest of the world and of course you couldn't do that without your bases in Germany.
The other factor is of course our economy, that you need. Which gives us all great hope, because the $ might just collapse before this crazy plan goes through.

Let's hope there ain't no unnecessary war started in the South-Pacific now...
>>
>>55273704

>That is why Hitler had them in camps

sorry but not so fast. during that time (sorry have to keep it short) it was like this:

1933: jews declare war on germany => ok get the jews out of the country at any cost. if that is not possible, create ghettos and put them there. this is to prevent espionage or terrorist attacks.

also 1933: haavara treaty (use google): hitler sends many many jews to a certain part of palestine (UK colony at that time). jews are supportet by money from germany which equals about 66 billion dollars today. (hitler working together with zionists, not killing every jew). arabs start revolting because of this and the UK puts a top to this => no more jews for palestine.

1938: evian conference: hitler puts together the 50 most important countries and says: we want to get the jews out of our country, who wants to take them? US and UK say NO, and then every other country follows => NO PLACE TO GO FOR JEWS.

around 1940: (i think wannsee conference, not sure): final solution to put jews somewhere else => germany buys madagascar to put the jews there => UK takes madagascar by force => no place to go for jews again.

after that: => put jews in to camps to create slave labour to "fuel the war". actual finaly solution put on hold for after the war (get the jews out of the country) but germany lost so that never happened.
>>
>>55270972

Essen mein schei3a?
>>
>>55274280
rude
>>
is it habbening?
>>
File: union-jack-with-swastika.jpg (59 KB, 289x159) Image search: [Google]
union-jack-with-swastika.jpg
59 KB, 289x159
Having just come back from Berlin, It is a complete kek of a capital... Well so are most European capitals now..

The trouble is that Germans especially are having left wing propaganda thrown at them relentlessly, more relentlessly than the rest of us... the political opinions are so oppressed it's ridiculous.

Oh and Heil Hitler!
>>
>>55273704
We can't call them out on that in Germany, because it's now labeled Anti-Semitic to criticize Israel.
But I read articles about the Christians coming to Israel and I saw the Theroux documentary with the American Christians visiting and working for the Jews. This is exactly why I don't like the creationists, but of course by infiltrated Catholic church isn't any better in that regard.

It's a strange thing with our Jews though. In WWI they were fighting for Kaiser and fatherland, the German fatherland, but when they got singled out and labeled, they felt betrayed. Cash stopped coming from their businesses and somehow they got lulled into the British promise of Palestine.
It's no wonder Wilhellm II. wasn't too fond of them.
>>
>>55274122
I read on here the average age of the German male is in his 40s. Could your country even field a decent military these days?
>>
>>55274232
Could you imagine if that was proven? Hard evidence that the holocaust was in fact blown way out of proportion? I doubt the world would care, just like when it was proven that Germany wasn't responsible for the Katyn Massacre, even though they still had to pay reparations for it.

Also, be careful dude, you know that Holocaust denial is a criminal offence.
>>
File: 1446698643942.jpg (144 KB, 606x800) Image search: [Google]
1446698643942.jpg
144 KB, 606x800
>>55268834

>will either destroy our German State completly OR we, as a political force, will
enforce the start of a new order

>enforce the start of a new order
the start of a new order
>>
>>55270972
>ID
>literally Hitler
>>
>>55274542
Military is never a problem. The problem is the stuff on order, that wouldn't be suited for a defense purpose, because they already began building our army into a European force aka American governed strike force.
>>
>>55270432
Trump has repeatedly stated he doesn't agree with keeping US troops in Europe any longer and thinks Europeans should be in charge of Europe.

If you all had any interest in your countries' futures, you'd be shilling the fuck out of Trump on your social media accounts. So many dumbass liberal Americans defer to European opinions on things going on in America, because they retardedly believe your continent is a utopia full of highly-educated people. So if you come off as pro-Trump, their worldview will literally self-destruct.
>>
>>55274542

well, military service (9-16month) for males of 18yo was abolished around 2-3 years ago. before that, you could do military service or do civil services (same amount of time).

so it is actually safe to say that many people over the age of 35 have lots some degree of military training in germany and know "their stuff". they could easily train other people in the use of weapons and a weaponized militia could be formed within a few days (considering you get the weapons).

hell, my dad did the forced military training of east germany (soviet communism) during the 70s and they even skipped handguns and went directly to AK-47 training etc... so yeah, if shit would really go down, the knowledge is available to educate the resitance (hopefully)
>>
>>55274789
This so much. Especially Scandinavians. They REALLY need to shill for trump
>>
>>55269852
>jewtube blocks objective historical documentations about Nazis
>cant let the goyim see what was really happening back then without the hollywood evil baby eating killer undertone and dramatising evil music and villinzing story telling and the worldfilter for all stuff like defending them self or calling out jews acts of aggressions
>>
>>55274789
It seems that most candidates want to see an end to American Imperialism, except for Hillary of course.

Politicians have lied in the past though, what makes Trump different?
>>
>>55275037
Not A Politician. Is business man will run go to like business: profit
>>
>>55275037
Politicians have lied. It's a good thing he's not a politician.
>>
>>55274668

holocaust denial is illegal for "official stuff". that means you should be able to tell people in private these information as long as you are not talking right next to a "government official".

regarding "proven": haavara treaty i proven and well known, no secret there. evian conferance also and madagascar also.

regarding the "wannsee conference and the final solution": if i remember correctly, these information/proof was shown during the nuremberg trials for the first time. everyone who knows about these also knows that these trials went like this:

some new laws being invented so the allied could just make stuff up as they go. they just had to write stuff down they wanted and either torture a high ranking SS officer till the point where he just puts his signature down or they promised them like "you can go free if you sign here" and that is how all these thing came to be known (nazi war crimes, holocaust etc etc). the massacre of katyn was also presented there by the soviets but the allies that "nah we don´t believe that lol".

and it is said that the documents of the wannsee conference (regarding the final solution) were falsified by the allies to be presented at the nuremberg trials.... they just had to get some person to sign them.... either by torture or by promises.

i read like 4000 pages of history books in the last 3 month, not some /pol/ memes (they actually helped regarding what to look for). these books are fkn expensive in the long rung.

>people still believe germany was the aggressor
>>
>>55274668
I think the Americans still have enough records and so to the Russians. Yes, many documents were destroyed by the victors, but revisionist historians like Irving have been handed access over the years to certain different parts of what might be a slow dripping from a larger collection. Of course the Americans could have just burned it, but they seem have taken a lot and even "bought" the stuff the British have rescued.

But why come out with it?
>America needs to keep the myth of the liberator.
>Israel needs the money and weapons.
>Russia has based it's whole power drive on that "Great Fatherland War" defeating fascism.

Putin has tried to ease the Germans from tormenting themselves by saying we weren't the only ones at fault for the war. If the tension should rise in Ukraine or Syria or anywhere with the USA, I just hope he will come out with the truth soon enough or the Americans will send us against them once again.
>>
>>55274909
Does anyone in Germany still actually believe the official story on what happened during those years? It all fell apart for me around age 13 when the "lampshades and soap" meme was trotted out in class despite being a debunked lie.

If someone will take a ostensibly tragic event and lie about the small things, they'll lie about the big ones too.

>>55275037
It's a risk no matter what, but I'd rather err on the side of the man who says 'un-PC' things that are truthful and accurate about various situations, than people who I know with 100% certainty are going to fuck me and my people over.
>>
>>55275286

Could you list some of those books? Really interested.
>>
>>55275286

Could you list down those books if not, maybe the essential ones?
>>
>>55275348
Everyone is a complete goy. If the state media tells you to be a goy you are.

If you tell them about Swedes being raped by migrants they go "this wasn't on the news thus it did not happen"
>>
File: 1446074839045.png (24 KB, 386x306) Image search: [Google]
1446074839045.png
24 KB, 386x306
>>55269772
>best way to win:
>protest treatment of gays
>using a woman
good goy
>>
>>55275286
>regarding the "wannsee conference and the final solution": if i remember correctly, these information/proof was shown during the nuremberg trials for the first time. everyone who knows about these also knows that these trials went like this:

>"An unbiased study of the minutes (of the Wannsee-Conference) establishes that those who met there had not concluded anything that could be evaluated as an intellectual, or ordered, initiation of the crime. Unfortunately historical science was not able to satisfy the need for a precise picture regarding the Wannsee matter, its representatives were unable to produce a logical alternative to the false Wannsee image. ... Eventually it seems that they have at least successfully shattered the popular erroneous picture [that the extermination of the Jews was mapped out at Wannsee]. However, altered versions, still quite remote from the truth, of this image could recently be found in the press again, stating that on January 20, 1942, the participants of the Wannsee-Conference had concluded 'coordinating measures for the murder of 11 million Jews from European countries'.". (Politics and Contemporary History (supplement of "Das Parlament", the official German parliament magazine) B 1-2/92 - Jan. 3, 1992, page 18)

http://globalfire.tv/nj/11en/jews/wannsee_lie_before_un.htm
>>
>>55275286
what's the point of knowing the truth when it's illegal to publish or even speak out about it? Look at this video unless it's banned:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM
She's 87 and speaking out about the Holocaust and Germany's laws on it. Her house is targeted by Antifa and she has been sued a few times.

She can do this because she is at the end of her life, consequences don't mean much anymore to her.
>>
>>55275400

well i have some bad news, they are all german so far but easily found on amazon

things regarding current german situation: "wenn deutschland das wüsste dann gäb es morgen eine revolution"

a very good overview of important history vom 1700-2012: "die geplante vernichtung - der weg zur weltherrschaft".

if you want some english sources, actually look for stuff from "david irving". historian that is persecuted by the law because he doesn´t write illegal stuff, rather the truth. before buying anything, look up his presentations on youtube from the 80s and 90s. david irving: churchills war or his hitler stuff. his presentations are rather long but worth it.

if you really want to get to know your stuff and the truth, you have to invest the time. i´m reading books or watching documentaries for 10-20 hours a week for the last 3-4 month and it is eye opening.
>>
>>55273072
>Jews
>normal people
pick one
>>
>>55275812

yeah i have actually seen that video already. she is also getting some of her information from jewish authors (while having experienced some of it herself). the reason for knowing "the truth" is to be prepared for the future and making other people around you aware. it might be important in the next 10-40 years, who knows.
>>
>>55275348
>Does anyone in Germany still actually believe the official story on what happened during those years?

Let me answer with Napoleon...

>There is no more good-natured, but also no more gullible people than the Germans. No lie can be conceived treacherous enough, the Germans believe it. They follow a slogan which was given to them, to act against their own countrymen, rather than the real enemies of their country.
>>
>>55274787
I'm really skeptical about what you're saying when it comes to Germany, or any country in Europe for that matter, being forced to comply with the US. When the US wants to do something, it polls NATO allies for support. Either you do or your don't. There isn't force involved, and the sentiment of the public over there certainly isn't conducive to American rhetoric.

With that said, I hope Germany stays with the Germans.

>>55274871
What I'm saying in there isn't as many young recruits as needed to fill an able bodied force. 40-ish is when career military start thinking about retiring.
>>
>>55274122
>barnett

oh god I really hope polticians in the us don't act this way, this guy is clearly mentally ill
>>
>>55276109

ok if you want to put up an "official military" it actually could get rather difficult. but not because there is no knowledge or people available but rather people are so brainwashed they would cry at the sight of a weapon. but when the threat becomes big enough and people would have to fear for their lifes..... they will be confinced... or die.

for comparisen: september 1. 1939: nearly the entire german army at the east border for poland (1,1million germans and 3 weeks of ammo vs. 1.7 million polish soldiers well prepared in advance). during the war, germany was able to "produce" more soldiers up to 6.5 million i believe.... so i think that this could be repeated. if war on a great scale would happen, i thing you can participate even when you are 50yo..... (real war for survival, not this wannabe pusssy wars going on during the last 20 years)
>>
>>55276004
When Holocaust Denial is no longer a crime, maybe. But countries who didn't have it as a crime have made it a crime recently such as Belgium and Australia, which means it will more than likely never be decriminalised.

>>55276109
US may ask for support publicly, but demands support privately. Look at how New Zealand was banned from the ANZUS treaty for not allowing US ships in their ports.
>>
>>55276409

sorry for fucked up grammar......
>>
If you have the time, money and interest to read a good book about WWII I would recommend Hitler's war by David Irving.
>>
>>55268834
Very interesting and it shows that there's still hope. It's funny I've never visited germany ever and yet I still feel sadness and deep sorrow for your country. I'm probably following what happens in germany more than most german.

Good luck germabros, I'll visit you guys one day.
>>
>>55276499
Was meant for >>55275351
>>
>>55276109
>There isn't force involved, and the sentiment of the public over there certainly isn't conducive to American rhetoric.

You don't understand, that we are constantly lied to and brainwashed about the political situation. Every propaganda you are being told by your senate to justify a war is programmed into our heads by the CIA directly over our media. Putin is seen as an aggressor and dictator like Hitler and like al-Gaddafi too. There is the term of "Putinversteher", meaning people who "understand what Putin" is doing. Victoria Nuland's leaked communiques for example were never put on the spot in the mass media - they only concentrated on the "Fuck the EU"-part to stop people looking at the rest. And it worked, because no one mentioned the stuff she said anywhere publicly. It was the proof, that the American government was destabilizing the Ukraine and nobody noticed, because we were cleverly baited with this one stupid sentence about the EU.
People are not aware. There were 15 million Russians protesting for in their cities in May and no one told us. Nowhere. It's like 1984.
>>
File: treaty.png (90 KB, 1618x453) Image search: [Google]
treaty.png
90 KB, 1618x453
>>55276409
I'm just concerned there aren't enough young people in Germany to raise a large enough military. Perhaps with another anschluss of Austria, that might be different though.

>>55276459
It seems New Zealand didn't allow the US to use their ports because of nukes. Pic related

That same wikipedia article has more recent entries of US/NZ cooperation though.
>>
>>55276734
From what I can tell, Americans think Putin is a strong and charismatic leader, and view him more favorably than Obama.

If the script is that Putin is evil, it doesn't appear to be working.
>>
>>55268834
This won't change a thing. There are Swedish/austrian/german politicians that expressed the problems with the EU and muslim immigration 10 years ago and nothing has changed in the slightest.
>>
>>55276734

other german brah is right. people don´t get the scale of the propaganda being used. if you want the current "happening" on the planet, it looks something like this:

on one side you have:

- jews/zionists/neocons/big bankers (rothschilds/rockefellers/soros etc)
- cultural marxism, left-wing propaganda
- north america, europe, israel, australia (anglosphere)
- new world order (getting rid of national borders, kalergi plan etc)
- progressive, political correctness, feminsim, LGBT movement
- corporate fascism

vs.

- russia, china, india, korea, japan, saudi arabia etc. (people who want there countries "rather pure" and independent)
- the white race
- some stuff i´m missing right now probably.

i would say that this sums up our current situation on the planet with some "minor" side-scenarios going on towards "the bigger picture"
>>
>>55276964
Leftists cluck that Putin is evil strictly on the basis of
>muh homosexuals
which is a laugh and a half itself, since what precipitated Putin's now-infamous laws prior to Sochi was FCKH8 mailing gay sex coloring books and dildos to Russian boys. But the Left likes to gloss that part over. Inconvenient to the narrative and all that.

So now, paradoxically, the "STOP AMERICAN IMPERIALISM!" Left is now pro-American Imperialism, as long as its against Putin or the interests of white people in general. They are pro-war with Syria, not to protect the Christians being genocided, or the Kurds, or the Alawites, but because Obama said Assad is Mr. Bad Evil Man who does bad things, and we should intervene to help poor Muslim kids by giving them all our money since we're white privileged.

Beyond that, yes, sane people view Putin favorably because he's against our government but not against us. He's also doing the job in Syria—wiping out Muslim jihadis—that we should have been doing, if not for the fact Obama has literally supported terrorism for the past three years.

Something else the media/Left conveniently ignores...
>>
File: ACOW.jpg (18 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
ACOW.jpg
18 KB, 240x360
I would also like to recommend a book: A Century Of War by John V. Denson

https://mises.org/library/century-war-lincoln-wilson-and-roosevelt-0

It's a very short book, but it's a very good red pill you can recommend to people and it is free!
You'll see the tradition of American presidents to enter wars nobody in their country wanted and still be hailed for it later on. Roosevelt and Lincoln are prime examples of presidents held in high regard, until you read this book and find out, that Lincoln has actually fucked the USA up for good and destroyed the idea of the founding fathers. This is also a strong point of the book, because the author explains the problems the political systems of collectivism have caused.

It's a strange and ironic twist of reality, that the Nazis are perceived as the evil guys supposedly lusting for world power and the Union soldiers are perceived as the racist slave owners. The Jew keeps a leash on our understanding of history and we won't be free until we understand that.
>>
no worries, in the end we'll always win
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1WCx5GRJmM

They will soon realise, the more they attack us, the more they suffer

just like the rich arabs will soon realise that their chimps in europe are hurting them
who do you think builds all these nice buildings in Dubai and Saudi arabia? Its all build from the germans

What do you think the chinks will do, once they realise that there is nothing to copy anymore?

it will all be good
>>
>>55277402
>What do you think the chinks will do, once they realise that there is nothing to copy anymore?
Go introverted and then fracture into a million factions, like usual. Lacking external threats, China always plunges into civil war.
>>
>>55277312
I agree the media must be purged of shills.

The government has it's own agenda, which occasionally coincides with the media, but ultimately, if the government doesn't push for "progressive" ideals, the media attacks them for it. That means the media, rather than just the government trying to garner support, is the one trying to change the political landscape. To what end, I'm not certain, because the dystopian future they are trying to create only means the media will eventually be silenced altogether. They are working towards their own destruction.
>>
>>55273891
I was watching him very closely actually.

He is brave but he needs to learn to kek the media better like Trump. When he put the flag out it should have been a much more dramatic gesture. He should've waved it in their faces like Merkel should have been doing on stage, then gazed directly into the Jews in the audience and shouted "THIS IS THE SYMBOL OF GERMANY -- REMEMBER IT"

or something like that....
>>
>>55277784
Trump winning would actually be a signal to Europe that its okay for them to elect their own nationalists.
>>
>>55277312
And let's not forget the stupid propaganda bitches of Pussy Riot who also got a prominent part in House Of Cards then.
They never told us about their shitty sex acts with children present in public.
They never told us about the chicken she stuffed in her vagina.
They never even mentioned the fucking porn tapes of that pregnant whore.

She's an unpatriotic, degenerate slut. I remember how our media used Kasparow to portray Russia as the evil empire some ten years ago, but it seems even he doesn't want to play the game anymore.
Or the trial of the billionaire Chodorkowski, that got put in jail. The whole coverage in our country made it seem, that Putin told the judges to jail him for just insulting him or so. It seemed ridiculous and made him look like an evil dictator without any regard for law and order. But what did they never mention? That he was collaborating with the US against the Russian government!
>>
>>55272785
The same could be said of the Nazis. They were open to a Jewish state (outside of ethnic German lands of course), but everyone still calls them Nazis!

One German proposal for a Jewish state (there were other similar proposals, the general idea a the time is that they would all be deported, not exterminated): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
>>
File: realmoney.jpg (35 KB, 367x276) Image search: [Google]
realmoney.jpg
35 KB, 367x276
>>55274122
>because the $ might just collapse before this crazy plan goes through.

It will, le happening grandpa even said so himself. He is never wrong.
>>
File: semetic-human-sacrifice.jpg (405 KB, 924x786) Image search: [Google]
semetic-human-sacrifice.jpg
405 KB, 924x786
>>55272894
The jews do not treat their servants well. You are not protected by them merely by sucking up to them.
>>
>>55268928
>>Ladies and Gentlemen, a government that doesn't take the fears of it's people seriously and not only ignores them but accuse them as racism… does not fight against righ-extremism, it cultivate it!

This is what I'm trying to explain to the blue pilled idiots around me.

>"There are only so many times you can call people NAZI'S before that word has no meaning at all and they instead wear it like a banner"

I believe that is whats going on now. The boy has cried wolf too many times and now no one listens.
>>
>>55277784
I think Höcke might just be our generations Kennedy.

He said he wants sovereignty. He said he wants to stop the demographic change. If he says he wants to stop the banks he's gonna be dead of course...

But it's so liberating to have a politician on stage recognizing the 1000 years our Reich has left it's print on the world, before we got crushed. It's the simplest truth and yet no one dared to speak it out. I had tears in my eyes.

No more fucking Adenauer. We need more Bismarck now!
>>
>>55278311
I am pretty sure they are setting framework for Thomas de Maizière to become the "saviour" with him announcing the removal of special rights from syrian refugees and the gov forcing him to immediately cancel that announcement and now they report on a discussion about it for days.

They play us like a goddamn fiddle.
>>
>>55278526
I find it odd that announcement was made on the exact day of the AfD protests, as if to strip the protesters of their ammunition, and then the very next day the announcement was reversed.

It's very reminiscent of the Bush years in America, where the "terror alert" would conveniently be raised and lowered depending on the political climate.
>>
>>55276820
>It seems New Zealand didn't allow the US to use their ports because of nukes. Pic related

Anti-Nuclear is like a religion here.

We pissed the Americans off for banning their nuclear ships from our ports and the French even bombed and killed one person here for protesting their nuclear tests in the pacific.
>>
>>55278526
People will wake up, because the Seehofer play has already shown how far the media is going to push the consumers. They created a whole drama out of it, except that nothing happened between Seehofer, Merkel and Gabriel. They always had the same opinion and Seehofer was presented to us as the guy not wanting to go along with it.

CSU needs to die so that Germany can live.
>>
>>55278311
Yeah I can see him building up to something good. People really like him.
>>
>>55275286
can you recommend the best books
>>
>>55277402
what happens when the arabs run out of oil or cant maintain their own welfare states.
>>
>>55268928
>If we would just take the half of that and invest it into our family policy… what do you think would go on within the german marriage beds?

oh my fucking god. It brought a tear to my eye. This is exactly what I've been saying to any of my "pro-refugee" friends who cite low german birth rates.

Germans MADE germany. It's downright treasonous against the german people that your government decided the best thing to do was replace you.

If this man starts a fourth Reich, I would be damn willing to die in that army.
>>
File: QvkZ9JKGoSY.jpg (40 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
QvkZ9JKGoSY.jpg
40 KB, 700x394
>ctrl f
>No Bill Whittle
Can't have a marxism thread without this silly anons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
>>
>>55281888
Nigger I was JUST about to post this
Whittlemind
>>
File: Where your thoughts come from.jpg (575 KB, 776x1522) Image search: [Google]
Where your thoughts come from.jpg
575 KB, 776x1522
>>
>>55278008

The way the western jew media treated Pussy Riot degenerates should tell you what's in stock for the Russians if they are stupid enough to surrender to the american jew world order. They will flood Russia with jewish degeneracy of the worst kind and destroy russian culture while genociding the russians through low birth rates.

The muslim subhumans that would replace the russians in such a scenario are already all over Russia.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.