[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ I need your help. I am talking to my girlfriend right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11
File: Hitler1a.jpg (191 KB, 980x1190) Image search: [Google]
Hitler1a.jpg
191 KB, 980x1190
Hey /pol/ I need your help. I am talking to my girlfriend right now on Skype. She found out one night I was browsing /pol/ and she saw all the 'racist' and 'sexist' threads on the catalog page, and now she says I must denounce the site and never use 4chan and especially /pol/ again or she will break up with me.

What do I do? She says that if I don't stop using 4chan and /pol/, then she will break up with me, and she will post all over Facebook the screenshots she has, and expose me as a racist and sexist. Please help.
>>
>>55268819
post her tits on /b/ like a good goyim
>>
>>55268819
kill her
>>
>>55268819

You should break with her, not because she is bluepilled but she wants to control you and your personality.
>>
>>55268819
lie
>>
You either believe in your own opinion or you believe in hers.
>>
>>55268819
I want to believe. Post screenshots of your convo with her.
>>
>>55268910

WTF does that have to do with anything, you faggot? She doesn't take nudes, and sluts getting exposed on /b/ is the least of my concerns. She can tell when I'm lying, I can't just say "alright, I will stop using it!".
>>
>>55269019
easy as that
>>
>>55268819
>she will post all over Facebook the screenshots she has, and expose me as a racist and sexist. Please help.

so how does she know which posts are yours? This is an anonymous board
>>
>>55268819
Your relationship is not based on truth anon. I can't imagine dating a girl who is like that. I would respond and give her the ultimatum, that unless she hears you out and allows you to discuss it with her, you'll dump her. Turn the tables on her. Otherwise you are a literal beta.
>>
File: hitlerreaction213.gif (843 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
hitlerreaction213.gif
843 KB, 320x180
Must be bait

Why would you be with someone giving you threats
If true dump her first and let her do it and never speak to her again.
>>
>>55268819
stealth red pilling is the key.
use incognito.
erase browser history.
she wont find out.
>>
>>55268819
>using Jewbook
>dating a controlling liberal
You really only have yourself to blame friendo.

But seriously, dump that cunt. No pussy is worth sacrificing your values.
If you think otherwise you're a cu ck.
>>
>>55268819

tell her to fuck off if she does not like it. no pussy in the world is worth giving up /pol/. especially if she wants to control you. and if she really walks there are enough fish in the sea.
>>
>>55268981
I agree with this. Be a man and control your own life, don't let a woman rule you with threats. Or better yet denounce the site, make up, destroy her evidence, then dump her ass, and get yourself back here.
>>
>>55268981
THIS NIGGA SPEAKS THE TRUTH. if you donĀ“t break up you are massive c u c k
>>
>>55268819
>she says I must denounce the site and never use 4chan and especially /pol/ again or she will break up with me
Drop her, how can you be with someone so blinkered to opposing opinions, and so controlling at that?
>>
>>55269099

She will post and show all our friends, "look, this is what anon is looking at, this is the way he thinks!" and it will RUIN my life. And no to the other guy, I'm not going to post screenshots of my convo with her, I don't want to make this worse. She *literally* says that I need to denounce 4chan now and apologize, or she is breaking up with me and posting the screenshots.
>>
>>55268819
Man the fuck up and dump her you c.uck
>>
>>55268819
Break up with her.

Also:
>She says that if I don't stop using 4chan and /pol/, then she will break up with me, and she will post all over Facebook the screenshots she has, and expose me as a racist and sexist.

AHAHAH. It must suck living your life in fear like a kek. People on my Faceburg know me for my sophomoric, South Park-esque sense of humor. I've always been sarcastic, lowbrow and intentionally offensive. I could post a merchant and people would just think it's joke. Stop giving so much of a shit, OP.
>>
>>55268819
Most likely a shit test, just say no I browse whatever the fuck I want if you disagree please leave. She will most likely not, she will pretend do be shocked and whatever. If this is not the case nothing of value was lost, a girl doesn't leave you over a fucking website you browse, she will most likely accept that this is you and trickle towards your standpoint
>>
>>55268819

Just dump her. Even if she posts screenshots of /pol/ and says that you browse there, what proof is that?

If you don't dump her, then yeah, gtfo and go be a normie somewhere else.
>>
>>55268819
Time to stand up for your beliefs, faggot.
>>
>>55269281
Who the fuck cares what some people on social media thinks. Dump her ass, how can you ever expect to get along with such a control freak?
>>
>>55269104
>Jew advocating for sneaky ideological subversion
Keked hard.
>>
>>55268819
get a GF you have actually met in person....
>>
>>55269281
Deboubce the site, amend your ways, apologize, treat her nice then after a few weeks destroy any evidence she has and break all ties, as the other anon said. You should also try to get some dirt on her.
>>
>>55269452

I have met her in person you stupid faggot, how the fuck do you think she saw /pol/ on my physical laptop when I was in the bathroom? Fuck you, I'm going to refuse her demands and see where that takes me. Fuck you.
>>
>>55269281
Tell her to stick a cacti up her ass and move out of toronto.
>>
>>55269296
>It must suck living your life in fear like a kek. People on my Faceburg know me for my sophomoric, South Park-esque sense of humor. I've always been sarcastic, lowbrow and intentionally offensive. I could post a merchant and people would just think it's joke. Stop giving so much of a shit, OP.

Yeah, some people have real jobs. I work for a small non-profit arts organization as the office manager, and I'm about as necessary as they get, but the board would find a way to get rid of me if somebody decided to give a shit and organize a mild protest. I can't afford to be controversial on Facebook.
>>
>>55269281
Pretend to denounce and once she trust you destroy the evidence and dump her hot and fast. Play this smart anon.
>>
>>55269281
Oh shit, you can't stay with her because she is a control freak but staying with her means she will destroy your social life. I wouldn't like being you right now, but you will eventually break up with her some day and she will do the exact same for vengeance. Do it now and quick, at least you won't live miserably several months with this asshole.

Also, a lot of your friends probably browse 4chan anyway, this website isn't a secret club.
>>
>>55268819
Dump that bitch, your country comes before women. I'm sure you will find a better female with whom you agree on NatSoc, and to help propagate the white race with.
>>
>>55269507
No human can stop you from doing things you like. Tell her to shut the fuck up or hit the fucking bricks.
>>
>>55268819
Break up with her. Additionally post up on your facebook that you can't take the psychopath anymore.
>>
Good, get the fuck out of here. Canadians are worse shit posters than Australians.
>>
>not having a gf with the same political views as you
baka desu senpai you deserve it
>>
>>55268819
dump that bitch
>>
She's supposed to be your girlfriend and she's blackmailing you? And her first though was to immediately screenshot everything and what email it to herself? Good riddance id say.
>>
>>55268819
If she says such things she clearly doesn't really care about you. You wouldn't black mail your loved one would you?
Dump her and don't give in to good goys pressure.
>>
>>55269528
>I work for a small non-profit arts organization as the office manager

Ahaha, that's not a real job. That's a job for kekolds. You deserve everything that you have coming to you.
>>
>>55268819
um break up with her? what kind of cunts do you surround yourself with for her to shame you to daeth
>>
>>55268819
Tell her you have given it up for good and continue to use the site in incognito mode in the future.
>>
>>55269869
No don't hide shit to keep her off your back, that will make you a little bitch. Break up with her. Destroy the evidence if you can, if not be a hard fucker and find out who your real friends are.
>>
File: 1443062198243.jpg (307 KB, 1000x1210) Image search: [Google]
1443062198243.jpg
307 KB, 1000x1210
>>55269281
>"RUIN my life"
>>
>using kikebook
>>
>>55268819
Grow a pair and stand up for what you believe.
>>
Redpill her on jews.
>>
STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN AND TELL HER TO FUCK OFF.

If you don't, you will always look back on that moment as one of your greatest defeats. Don't like some jumped up little bitch try to change who you are.
>>
dump her and threat her to sue her for diffamation and/or blackmailing. Actually sue her if she does that.
>>
>>55269479
>the smartest move
>>55268981
>the manliest move
>>55269019
>the beta move
>>
>>55269281

You are a coward.

Most people and friends know my ideology and nobody GIVES A F U C K about it. Do you think people will be upset with you just for visiting /pol/?

You are like a faggot who hates himself and doesn't come out dude. Face yourself and that bitch.
>>
>>55269019
This
>>
>>55269281
Just the fact that she believes the media you take in has more sway on you than your own rational thought (even if you do agree with much of what's posted on here) tells us a lot about her. It sounds like she's projecting her own sheep like tendencies onto you in a way that can be described as totalitarian. Restricting the media you consume is basically restricting the information you're allowed to use to develop an understanding of the world you live in. Honestly you need some balls. Neither this girl, nor the people on facebook are worth a damn if they think that looking at this makes you a bad person automatically. Like many have said, drop her.
>>
>>55268819
You can find a new gf but you will never find another 4chan.

Now seriously just because she is denying your freedom is a good enough reason to dump her.
>>
>>55269281
Break up with her. Get out of that relationship. It's literally not worth it if she wants to control your actions and thoughts, AND make you feel consequences for not conforming to her

This isn't about 4chan anymore. She wants to make you mold to her. It would be okay if this was a joke, or she wasn't holding such consequences, but she is. Don't let her push you and punish you.
>>
>>55270353
This.

Son, you fucked up and got a harpy as your waifu. Better cut your losses now, rather than end up in a miserable life with a woman that hates everything you are.
>>
>>55269281
How can it ruin your life? I browse /pol/ openly at work and even tho some don't agree to the material or my beliefs, they all mind their own business. That's even more so for family members. What the fuck is wrong with your and your friend circle if this is a problem?

Dump her ass because she's a control freak. How can 4chan even be a blackmail bargaining chip? You can find more disgusting and innapropiate material on tumblr.
>>
I tried to fucking stand up to her like you asswipes told me to, and she said "oh yeah? really now?" and then posted ALL THE FUCKING SCREENSHOTS ON FACEBOOK. People are seeing it now and my reputation is ruined. She also broke up with me. I hate you all /pol/, you ruined my life and now I have nothing left. I'm going to kill myself, that's the only solution. Literally, I'm going to kill myself.
>>
>>55268819
Here is what you do.

Go watch the Greatest Story Never Told

Then start looking up Holohoax image macros

Next time you see her, wear an SS uniform. With a comb-over, clean shaven, the whole 9 yards. Then redpill her. The best way to start off is "Hitler was right and did nothing wrong"

I know what your thinking, "but anon, what if...."

NO! It's important that you do as little research as possible and go in with as much confidence of possible. Channel der fuhrer, you can convince her through pure conviction alone.

Then, after you get done stuttering and splerging out on her like an autist, she will break up with you and probably be dating some 9/10 Chad within a week. He'll probably make fun of her "autistic nazi ex" as she's blowing him.

Afterwards, make sure to come back to your real friends, here on /pol/, and make threads about how the sneaky jew is using mass media to convince our women to be race traiting degenerates.
>>
>>55270715
You probably should kill yourself if social media is literally your life desu
>>
Topkek. Can't believe you even considered.

Abandom /pol/ you degenerate faggot. Go spread white gene.
>>
>>55270715
SO WHAT YOU BETA
You really want to fucking live with someone who wants to kick you around and fuck with you because you'll let her?
Your values are more important than a temporary girlfriend and whatevrt rep you can have. People will see you as someone who sticks to their word sooner or later. Just don't be a beta and go back on your word now
>>
And now comes the true test of your mettle

Do you stand by what you believe or are you a filthy kek?
>>
Stand up for what is right and don't be CUUCK TO A FUCKING WOMAN.
>>
>>55270754
Seriously.

I mean, HELLO? It's like what, 2015?
Why do you even date those whores.
This anon speaks the truth.
>>
File: dasbait.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
dasbait.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>55270715
are you fucking 12?
>>
>>55269081
>>55269081
She is a child. Break it off and tell her that you feel that you deserve better than to be controlled by an insecure girl and actually would like to try and date a real woman for once.

So what if she "exposes you" block her and cut off contact completely let her make an idiot of herself. She only wins if you show you care so pick up your balls and cut off the drama.
>>
File: 1443809708925.jpg (55 KB, 600x414) Image search: [Google]
1443809708925.jpg
55 KB, 600x414
>>55270715
Who care what bluepilled faggots think? They are gonna think like this "oh wow" then thye are gonna forget about it. You sound like a real cuucold, man up.
>>
File: 1446954374452.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1446954374452.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>55270715
>caring what other people think
If you can't handle that, maybe you should go through with it?
>>
File: fanart-1366-large.jpg (339 KB, 704x380) Image search: [Google]
fanart-1366-large.jpg
339 KB, 704x380
>>55270715
Pathetic weakling
>>
>>55270715

Puto calzonazos.

If you don't break up with her inmediatily you don't deserve any respect man.
>>
>>55270715
you should have married her,
would've been a great relationship

>TAKE OUT THE TRASH
n...nnot right now d..darling
>I'LL KILL YOUR FAMILY AND FRAME YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>55270715
livestream it faggot
>>
File: 514985156518512151.jpg (344 KB, 780x1203) Image search: [Google]
514985156518512151.jpg
344 KB, 780x1203
>>55270715
this cant be real.

i'm laughing right now.
if this is actually true, it makes me upset that there are people who are this beta whom browse this place. fuck this isn't even beta, it's full blown omega tier.
>>
>>55270715
Good. Fuck off and die you beta kek.
>>
>>55270715

> I'm going to kill myself

Okay.
>>
File: 1446073662707.jpg (349 KB, 1200x1520) Image search: [Google]
1446073662707.jpg
349 KB, 1200x1520
>>55270715
>entire self-esteem based upon the approval of others
>>
>>55268819
Isnt that blackmail?
Not sure but I think you can throw the authorities on that bitch.
Plus don't let her tell you what to do, break it off
>>
if you let some bitch control you, you are a faggot, I literally broke up with someone because she thinks the traditional family model is bad, not gonna marry that lefty shit
>>
>>55270715

Im edgy 15yo the post.

Mods plz. Start swinging that banhammer.

>inb4 ebin tr000l3d yo. Faggot hasnt even posted any proof
>>
File: 1218497927176.png (121 KB, 240x249) Image search: [Google]
1218497927176.png
121 KB, 240x249
>>
>>55270715
So did you smack her in the face? What the fuck man, it's just a woman and she has you by the balls.
>>
>>55270715
Be a cool kid and take your DUDE president with you to the afterlife, you spineless shit.
>>
1) Dump her
2) Lie to her

Choose.

>or actually stop using this heap of trash and become productive
>>
File: bait matix.jpg (51 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait matix.jpg
51 KB, 625x626
>>55268819
>>
>>55268819
Throw that bitch away or are you going to be a good little cu.ck goy and do whatever she says?
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.