[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw none of you fags can say shit about my glorious country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1416533490185.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1416533490185.png
260 KB, 563x542
>mfw none of you fags can say shit about my glorious country
>>
Niggers
>>
Doesn't really come up in enough conversation ever anywhere for me to have shit to say, so...yeah I guess you're not wrong.
>>
Niggers
>>
>mfw I still have your pictures on my computer
>>
>>55267737
Proxy
>>
83% niggers

enough said
>>
>>55267737
Niggers
>>
>>55267737

Absolute trash-tier gun laws, worse than any Euro country.
>>
>>55267737
>>55268047

Also stagnant tourism-based economy, tons of abandoned real estate, etc.
>>
A friend of mine went there for vacation once. Said it was pretty nice.
>>
>Nigger filled country that isn't a third world shit-hole because of tourists from wealthy countrie
>>
>>55267737

No economy is possible because the clay is dead coral, and will sink soon
>>
>>55267737
What the fuck country is that?
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>55267737
You mean the country that's just a tourist dump where niggers will hassle you for money and if you go outside the tourist areas you'll most likely get stabbed and robbed? Yeah, great place if you enjoy niggers.
>>
File: 1446772410058.png (92 KB, 444x440) Image search: [Google]
1446772410058.png
92 KB, 444x440
>The ethnic makeup of the Bahamas is 85% African, 12% European, and 3% Asian or Latin American.

>Given intermarriage and interracial unions over the centuries, most families have branches, and even immediate family members, spanning the entire spectrum of skin colour among 'light', 'brown' and 'unequivocally dark.

Looks like shit to me niggers of all spectrums, even the whites are niggers.
>>
literally a nigger country

90% nog
>>
>>55267737

Are you a big, black mandingo bull with a thick BBC, OP?
>>
>>55267752
/thread
>>
>>55269423
American education once again, everyone.
It's the Bahamas you nerd jew, the most beautiful country in the world.
>>
>>55272109
Go home Vietnam you're drunk.
>>
too hot

boring

no self-made culture

nothing more than a mediocre vacation spot. For people with no taste for the fine arts.
>>
>>55267737

This aint fucking int
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.