[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw /pol/ actually worships this fuck. Holy shit, is he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Ex-Vice Tard.png (460 KB, 641x483) Image search: [Google]
Ex-Vice Tard.png
460 KB, 641x483
>mfw /pol/ actually worships this fuck.

Holy shit, is he bad at arguing: seriously bad. Listen, I understand it's near-impossible for two people have the same exact opinions on things. However, this guy was unbelievably bad and was arguing like a highschool student. I respect Milo (despite disagreeing with him religiously and on other issues) because he can hold his own argumentatively.

You can take the tard outta Vice, but ya can't take out the Vice-Logic outta the tard.

>inb4 "Hurr Durr Joe Rogan".

Joe Rogan is an amazing interviewer; dude's honest and aware of his faults/limits.
>>
>>55265479
>Joe Rogan is an amazing interviewer; dude's honest and aware of his faults/limits.

I see what you're saying but "amazing" seems a bit extreme for Joe. He knows how to make the interviews entertaining, but that's not all that matters in terms of an interview being great.
>>
Someone post the TAKE YOUR SHROOMTECH copypasta
>>
File: JOE ROGAN EVERY PODCAST.jpg (221 KB, 1747x663) Image search: [Google]
JOE ROGAN EVERY PODCAST.jpg
221 KB, 1747x663
>>55265627
>>
>>55265479
>believes /pol/ is one entity.
>>
gavin is funny but in that interview he really revealed how much of a dumbfuck he really is.

Btw is there any way to know when joe's next podcast is?
>>
McInnes hasn't been popular on /pol/ for months since the summer when he got butthurt about being called a c/uck
>>
>>55265479
He was terrible on Rogan. He blamed it on being drunk, which he clearly was, but it was no excuse. I could barely watch the whole thing. I was actually hoping Rogan would strangle him with his tie. That said, I like Gavin. He fights political correctness and isn't afraid to speak openly about race. The main reason I watch him though is because he's funny as fuck. His show is entertainment, it's not meant to be super intellectual.
>>
>>55265479

He was drunk and obviously was being more silly than actually debating.
>>
I like him because he has the balls to call a spade a spade on issues that leftards try to push as "normal".

http://thoughtcatalog.com/gavin-mcinnes/2014/08/transphobia-is-perfectly-natural/
>>
>>55265479
>ecause he can hold his own argumentatively.
Milo got absolutely trashed on Joe Rogan as well, he sounded like a retarded bible thumping rightist

the only "red-pilled" commentators that can actually hold a conversation intelligently are Starkey and best Hitchens. Milo and Gavin are are a joke compared to them.
>>
>>55265955
that story at the end
>MMF threeway
kek
>gets the asshole
small dick kek
>somehow accidentally slips into his buddy's condom
microdick kek
>doesnt realize for a a bit hes getting dick/rubber action only, girl doesnt say shit cause she didn't notice since his dick is so small
I kek'd
>>
>>55265479
>Joe Rogan is an amazing interviewer; dude's honest and aware of his faults/limits.
DUDE DRUGS LMAO
DUDE RELIGION SUCKS
>>
File: 1439777174973.gif (2 MB, 387x290) Image search: [Google]
1439777174973.gif
2 MB, 387x290
>>55268185
replace kek with c/uck for the first 3
>>
>>55268275
This desu senpai. Sounds like a complete fedora. Also his arguments suck ass.
>>
>>55265701
Anyone have the vocsroo?
>>
>>55265479
Dude everyone just needs to do drugs. Joe Rogan is a bigger idiot.
>>
>>55265619
And Joe please STFU about your thoughts about humans birthing the next stage of evolution with technology and the internet. And for the love of God if you start mouth vomiting one more time about the poor inner city youth and if given the same opportunity blah blah blah. If you really believe that then go help them yourself you greedy fuck and keep your filthy dick beaters off my money.
>>
File: 1267150452454.jpg (64 KB, 550x785) Image search: [Google]
1267150452454.jpg
64 KB, 550x785
>>55265701

>hempforce mustard

lovin every laugh
>>
>>55265479
Literally who?
>>
McInnis is an idiot. The guy isn't funny, clever or right. He is a fucking Williamsburg hipster who saw the inevitable shift of mainstream thought going from conservative to liberal and saw the opportunity to be the most edgy and hip hipster on his block by becoming a cookie cutter conservative.
>>
>>55268185
Wait. So he rubbed dicks with another man?
>>
best rogan podcast of all time

based gavin

the reddit invasion is real

qq moar libc u c k s
>>
>>55265811
follow him on twitter.

Next week hes having Christina H. Sommers on.
>>
>>55270871
yup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvUX02iQGYw
>>
>>55265999
¨this
>>
>>55265479
I think he's just a shock jock and say shit to piss people off. I had a Canadian friend once who was as contrarian as him and now I'm starting to think all Canadians are like him.
>>
>>55272106
It's a Scottish thing
>>
what did gavin say in this podcast that was not true?
>>
>>55272338
I'm not sure, but he was rambling on about how he spent $40 per day on booze, had a mmf threesome, and enjoyed drunk driving. Sounds pretty degenerate but maybe he was joking. It was hard to tell.
>>
>>55272640

Drunk driving is pretty fun I agree with Gavin on that.
>>
>>55273061
Yeah but if you live in a big city where you have buses, taxis, trains what's the point of risking it? Especially if you're someone who wants to be some sort of political pundit.

I won't lie I have driven drunk but I don't live in a big city.
>>
>>55273061
Drunk driving is degenerate as fuck. You can make the argument that at 0.08 you are still able to drive, but if you are knowingly impaired and get behind the wheel, you're an asshole. Not to mention, even if you get into an accident that you wouldn't have been able to prevent sober and someone died, you're looking at double digits in prison, so it's also stupid as fuck
>>
>>55271401
I don't know if she's of the right personality to deal with someone talking over her nonstop.
>>
No one worships this old cunt.
>>
>>55265479
>I respect Milo (despite disagreeing with him religiously and on other issues) because he can hold his own argumentatively.
How can you say this after his woeful effort regarding circumcision on the very same podcast?
>>
>>55267999

Milo shat the bed, but he still had a few good point if I remember correctly.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.