[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this winter going to destroy the middle east? https://www
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Is this winter going to destroy the middle east?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plIk_eLrKTc&edit=vd
I think that by summer we wil have a very different spring
Notcie this vid's description
>>
>>55265295
This is rain.
I cannot see how this could be called "winter".
>>
>>55265442
It's very hard rain for this time of the year. The climate is also a metaphor for the upcoming storm.
The last time we had this rain in November was in '81
>>
>>55265623
You are reading a bit much into it.

I wonder what you would say when it is -20°C outside.
>>
>>55265950
I think the last time temperatures went bellow 0C here was in the 50's.

There's a terror wave in Israel, and then there's ISIS and the Syria habbening, and now there might be a huge protest in Israel. Something is brewing up, and it will blow this winter. The weather is just a metaphor.
>>
>>55266255
Maybe Mr. Putin is going to push the button?
The cold is a metaphor for the russian nuclear winter coming towards mecca?
>>
>>55266481
Can you imagine a Russian-dominated Syria? Putin and Bibi are in good standing, for now.
Habbenings are all over the place, can you imagine if Trump gets elected, and there will be a coalition between the US, Russia-Syria and Israel, and other forces.
Or can you imagine if the Americans just stop communication with Putin, and will result in Israel choosing between Russia and America, or if an isolationist will be elected and Israel will suck up to Russia?
>>
>>55266762
I do not know.
This is /pol/. We are allways right.
But we are not omniscient.
>>
>>55265295
>Build Temple, Ishmael
>>
>>55267563
????
>>
File: 1441895060714.jpg (83 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
1441895060714.jpg
83 KB, 426x341
>tfw global warming kills winterchan
>>
>>55269368
>global warming
https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum/
>>
>>55267457
>>
>>55265623
cannot tell more
messiah is born
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.