[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two Louisiana officers arrested in shooting of boy, 6, and father
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
>Two Louisiana police officers were arrested on Friday on charges of killing a 6-year-old boy and critically wounding his father during a car chase that ended in a volley of bullets, state police said.

>The officers were attempting to serve an arrest warrant on the boy's father in the central Louisiana community of Marksville, authorities said.

>State police were still piecing together what led to Tuesday's shooting and had reviewed footage captured on the officers' body cameras, Colonel Michael Edmonson, superintendent of the Louisiana State Police, said during a Friday press conference announcing the arrests.

>"As I told you, we took some of the body camera's footage," Edmonson said. "I'm not going to talk about it, but I'm going to tell you this: It is the most disturbing thing I've seen. And I'll leave it at that."

>The officers, Lieutenant Derrick Stafford and Officer Norris Greenhouse, were facing charges of second-degree murder and attempted murder, he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/two-louisiana-officers-arrested-shooting-boy-6-father-071813577.html
>>
>The cops doing the shooting are black
>The victims were white
How will the MSM spin this one?

Hard mode: no meme responses
>>
>>55265396
They just had a story on CNN and it's been news since they were arrested

Yet I haven't seen Liberals celebrating the arrest of police who killed an actual innocent victim

I'm going to say it's because they are non-white cops and white victims.
>>
One of them is the son of a DA and is also being investigated for sexual assault

fucking niggers
>>
>>55265251
Stop oppressing these poor minority cops by getting murdered you cis-white shitlord boy!!!
>>
>>55265756

>Louisiana
>niggers

I can bet that you don't understand the utter corruption that exists in that region. You can be certain that the DA, the police, and just about every other county official is involved in some kind of graft or corruption.

Most of the nation has no concept of how utterly morally bankrupt most of that region is.
>>
>>55265502
I'd just assume since there's a 6 year old child involved, the whole "THINK ABOUT THE CHILDRUNS" narrative would be front and center
>>
>>55265502
Liberal here, I'm wearing my party hat right now, fuck the police
>>
>>55265251

so which one in your picture is the 6yo and which one is the father?
>>
>>55266045
i live in a neighboring state, everyone knows. it's no secret.
>>
>>55265756
Heard both of them have assault and I think sexual assault cases pending
>>
>>55265251
>be American
>get shot
>>
>>55266534
You ain't American if you've never been shot
>>
>>55265251
they look like gang members, not cops

oh wait...
>>
Rational person here:
Why was a man involved in a police chase with his child in the car? That doesn't seem like responsible parenting.

I don't have an opinion about what happened, because I don't know /what/ happened definitively.
>>
>>55266884
There might no have been a chase

Supposedly the car never tried to drive towards the cops. The scene has the suspect car perpendicular to the police cars
>>
>>55266884
wait for body cam footage.
>>
DINDU NUFFINS DEY BE GOOD BOYS PROTECTING DEM PPLS N SHEEEEEIITT
>>
weez da po-lice n sheeet blam blam blam whitey dis is da law
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.