[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White "Nationalists" and Miscegenation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: derbyshire.jpg (89 KB, 647x478) Image search: [Google]
derbyshire.jpg
89 KB, 647x478
How can you call yourself a white nationalist if you breed with mongrels? Serious question.

pic related
>>
Interesting
>>
Looking quicly over his wiki entry he seems more of conservative than white or ethno nationalist.
>>
>>55265037
He never called himself a white nationalist but it still seems kinda contradicting to what he says.
No doubt his kids would't be able to relate to half of what he says.
>>
>>55265037
oh god on the left, elliot roger 2.0
>>
>>55265458
That's really the only reason I posted this thread

Sorry guys
>>
>>55265037
"white nationalists" are fucking idiots though.

You don't have to one to understand the contributions white people have made to society. Most of these people, if mixing at all, mix with Asians, and they're undoubtedly on the same level as whites when it comes to contribution and behavior.
>>
>>55266803
>filthypinos, cambodians, and thai
>on the same level as whites

That's a good one
>>
>>55266885
I was referring to NE Asians such as Japanese and Koreans.
>>
His child look enough white.
>>
>>55265037
I would definitely do the qt in blue. Bet daddy would too.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.