[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: police.jpg (69 KB, 506x341) Image search: [Google]
police.jpg
69 KB, 506x341
You can do this?
>>
>>55264722

Test it out and report back to us.
>>
>>55264722
be prepared for a tough time from the police
>>
I suggest wearing a suit and doing it in a nice car. Also be white.
>>
>>55264722
Sure you can. Doesn't mean it's going to work.
>>
>>55264962
This or be able to point out lawful commands and fishing.
>>
>>55264962
Also make sure you have a hidden camera to protect yourself.
>>
File: deltaco.jpg (212 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
deltaco.jpg
212 KB, 1600x1067
>>55264722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM
>>
No, you can't. They don't like it, so they'll find a pretext to ask you to get out of your car. They can lawfully request that based off of 'reasonable suspicion' alone.

If you think this will work, you're in for a hard time. It should work, but it won't because cops won't like it.

As soon as your door opens, they'll 'smell' alcohol or marijuana. They'll ask to search your car, and you'll be stuck waiting for a judge's warrant or a drug sniffing dog.

If you mispronounce a word or slip on a pebble, they're going to say you've been drinking and you'll be on the side of the road doing a balancing act for everyone to see.

And they'll give you a ticket at the end for 6 different 'offenses' even if you don't have drugs and haven't been drinking.

Never underestimate the vindictiveness of cops.
>>
>>55264722
>Be me
>US citizen getting back to the US from Mexico in my car
>get to the inspection booth
>"Hello officer "
>"Hola mojado (hello wetback), anything to declare?"
>"Nothing officer "
>Officer heads to the back of the car
>"Open the trunk "
>"Aye sir"
>open trunk
>"What is this"
>"It's a shovel sir "
>"Why do you have a shovel in a car?"
>"In case I get stuck in Sand, it is the Southwest after all"
>"What was your reason to visit Mexico, anon?"
>"I have no reason to tell you officer, your duty is only to verify if I am not snuggling things" (an immigration officer I have as a friend told me a US citizen is not required to tell his reason of travel outside the US to a customs or Border patrol agent.)
>"Don't be a dipshit with me, anon, now tell me"
>"I will not tell you, and if you want to detain me, I will first need to make a call to my lawyer"
>"Don't make my job difficult, anon"
>"Don't go over your actual power, officer "
>"Here, anon, just leave
>ohshit.jpeg
>Get home, sleep tight
>>
>>55264722

In America today you can't stand still into your own amrican car, waiting for a jewish lawyer to come.

"Land of the Free"

Good Goym, keep on repeating that void Motto.
>>
>>55264722
I know I can legally drive around high in my state because they only have a drug test for alcohol and they can not force you to pee in a cup or submit blood if you don't hurt anyone

>alcohol legal
>stops the drunk drivers
>weed decriminalized
>drivers cases are thrown out

Feels pretty good honestly
>>
File: 18d8lwpd2st6ijpg.jpg (68 KB, 400x269) Image search: [Google]
18d8lwpd2st6ijpg.jpg
68 KB, 400x269
>>
>>55264722
How about you just forget such nigger behavior, comply with the police, and be done with it?
Ofcourse if you have something to hide, then you're on your own and deserve everything coming to you.
Simple as.
>>
>>55266442
Did that really happen, beanski? I feel like you exaggerated a bit.
>>
>>55266778
Word by word, I was never more scared than that moment, then again I had a cold so I did not have a single fuck
>>
>>55264722
No, only in america, the land of the free. Feels bad.
>>
>been driving for over 16 years
>only been pulled over once
>cop told me my trunk was open and to have a nice day

Are you guys not white or something?
>>
>>55264722
"Wilfull obstruction of operator view."
Ticket. All day mother fucker. I'll even slip it under your wiper for you.
>>
>>55266775
This. Fuckin this.
I never, fuckin never could understand why someone need to act like a douche. I mean seriously, they are simply doing their work, but no "Sovereign citizen" need to be a fuckin retard. If they would only show their driving licence they would be like:
>Oh ok, have a safe trip anon

But no, they need to act like retards
>>
>>55266775
this would work if it wasnt easy as fuck to break the law by accident
>>
File: 1373645441253.jpg (41 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1373645441253.jpg
41 KB, 375x375
>>55266775

>Mongolniggers giving advice on laws they don't even know
>>
>tfw your state doesn't have sobriety checkpoints

Feels good, man. I can go to a bar, have some drinks, and then drive home unmolested by the police.
>>
>>55266907
I am a US citizen, but I have mex plates because insurance is cheaper.
Well I lived in Las Cruces, NM for about 2 years and i was pulled over multiple times because it was strange to see a Mexican vehicle driving in a road that leads to a missile range at 1 or 2 am, my house was near by. Never got a ticket and only asked if I was lost.
Then I move to El Paso, Tx and the first day I lived there I got a ticket. I was furious
>>
>>55267033
If you want to go out of your way to be a smartass and make it more difficult for the police, then you can expect them to go out of their way to get you on every tiny thing that they can.
How is that so fucking hard to understand? Then you niggers go online "AMG THIS COP MAKES UP CHARGES".
You're so fucking dumb.
LITERAL. NIGGER. BEHAVIOR.
>>
File: 1445143978264.png (111 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1445143978264.png
111 KB, 600x476
>>55266442
>mfw caught snuggling
>>
>drive to Canada
>Canadian customs officer was brought tier saying how much fun I'll have in the snow as I'm from Florida
>go back to America
>asshole NY customs officer gets suspicious as I'm from Florida as he sees my tag
>searches my car
>tears my seat up thinking he'll find drugs
>says have a safe trip to Florida
>>
>>55264722
the thing i don't understand is why not just comply with officers? i mean this makes you seem way more suspicious and will probably just put more cop scrutiny on you in the future.

i mean when i interact wiht officers i'm just super polite they come up and act all tough whatnot but they see how polite and complaint and guess what? they come back well sir we're just going to give you a warning don't be speeding anymore. gee i'm pretty sure this guy probably didn't get off that speeding ticket and probably encouraged police to want to fuck wiht him more in the future.
>>
>>55266344
I always enjoy watching the balancing act routine
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-13-44-28.png (87 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-13-44-28.png
87 KB, 720x1280
>>55267237
I am in phone damn, damn autocorrect
>>
>>55264722
Maybe just stop drunk driving you drunk piece of shit.
>>
>>55264722
You can, but it's a piss-poor bad idea.

White-ass male checking in, I always comply with police, even when they're being dicks.

Story time:
>be 22
>coming back from my weed dealer, with an oz of dank fucking herb in my lap.
>red lights & sirens. WTF I didn't do anything wrong.
>cop pulls me over, says I have a busted right tail light.
>I'm pretty sure that's BS, I just changed it for a new one like 2 weeks ago. But I cooperate, comply with lots of "yes sir" "no sir" "will get that fixed right away sir".
>ossifer runs my license & reg, everythings groovy "have a nice evening and get that tail light fixed"
>back at my apartment complex, grab my roommate. He stands in the parking lot while I drive my car around.
>guess who doesn't have a busted tail light? Yup. Me.
>doesn't matter, I'm still very glad I cooperated.
>we spark up and eat cheetos

>I've never been to jail
>I've never been arrested
>>
>>55265945
>Is speeding a crime?
>I was not driving, I was travelling
If this is the shit American police has to deal with, it is no WONDER they beat you fuckers up every chance they get. Holy shit.
>>
>>55264722
I don't know if you can, but if you can why would you want to? Want to turn a 15 minute stop into a 1hour + ordeal and then still get fucked over because you're just some youtube lawyer who doesn't really know the law or your rights and in the process of trying to "defend" them you broke some other law.
>>
File: 1374207097549.gif (12 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1374207097549.gif
12 KB, 250x242
>>55267237
>mfw caught holding hands
>>
>>55264722
do people get stopped by police so often that they take effort to prepare themselves like this?

i've been an exchange student in america, and the only interaction i've had with the police was that one young police officer held the door for me at dunkin donuts and smiled at me. i didn't have a car though, but i went out partying at least once a week.
>>
>>55267195
Fuck off.

Just because it's dark out, that shouldn't give the cops a reason to pull you over.
>>
>>55264722
Only if the cop decides you're a vapid cunt not worth his time. If they want to get you out of the care, they will do so. They will break the fucking window, unlock the car door and drag you out, and then arrest you.
>>
>>55265945
1:00 is one of the most badass things i've seen in my life
>>
>>55267324

Fucking bitch ass border patrol held me up for two hours coming back from Canada at the border crossing in Idaho. Made me miss my flight.
>>
File: 1444786515311.png (11 KB, 470x454) Image search: [Google]
1444786515311.png
11 KB, 470x454
>>55264722
>I am not required
Is this the same as "I am not obligued under any circumstances?"
>>
File: police.jpg (110 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
police.jpg
110 KB, 800x532
You're driving vehicles that usually weight 1500 pounds or more. You're driving them on publicly owned roads and highways. It is not some mobile safe haven where you are exempt from the law.

When you leave your home, you are subject to police inspection. You are not in private anymore. You are in the public. Just engage the police like a rational human being and everything will be fine. The only people who have a problem are antisocial edgelords who see the public welfare as an afront to their existence.
>>
>>55264722
This reminds me of the soviergn citizen bullshit.
This will guarantee you get a ticket dumbass. I've been pulled over 5 times for shit ranging from speeding to driving on the wrong side of the road. Never once gotten a ticket because when the cop asks me why he pulled me over I tell him. Every single one has just said okay don't do it again and let me go. And I'm a brownie living in the rural reaches of northern California, where everyone is conservative and racist but will treat you like a human if you treat them the same. Cops don't like fags acting like pussy ass bitches.
>>
>>55267620
These sovereign fucks also have a tendency to shoot cops in the face with no warning.
Cops fucking despise these people.
>>
>>55266775
lmao you fucking slave kek kill yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGf9lmtcWvY
>>
>>55265945
So fucking cringe worthy.
>>
>>55265945
Yeah there you go, OP. This answers any questions you may have. As I said some cops will just roll there eyes if they pulled you over for something like a tail light out, tell you fix your shit and get the fuck out of here, rather than deal with the shit you see in this video. Rest assured, if they are having a bad day and feel like giving you a lesson on the law, they will educate you.
>>
File: 1401186987591.jpg (54 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
1401186987591.jpg
54 KB, 323x454
>>55264722
>Not just casually complying with the cop.
>>
>>55267795

really this desu senpai
>>
File: uranus.jpg (32 KB, 473x473) Image search: [Google]
uranus.jpg
32 KB, 473x473
>>55267611
oh FTR i did shove that weed under my butt as soon as I saw I was getting pulled over.
>>
>>55267361
Because they're honorary niggers. You know how stupid niggers will kill someone because they stepped on their shoes and they didn't want to look like pussies by letting them get away with it? Well these stupid honorary niggers would rather gives cops a hard time rather than just comply with lawful orders and act like a normal person because they don't want to be bootlickers and have to defend "MUH RIGHTS" even when their rights aren't being threatened.
>>
>>55266967

He's holding the sign up with his right hand, he obviously doesn't leave it on his window all the time.

You guys are a bunch of stupid fucks in this topic. It's comical. I'm not even going to try refuting anything that you say, I'll just say that the man in the OP knows what he's doing and you're all stupid morons in this topic.
>>
>>55266344
exactly this.

here's a thing a cop said 'conveniently enough the only people who have problems with police are criminals'. you know as long as you don't break the law you'll never have ot interact with police a day in your life (speaking from experience), and secondly if you do interact with them just fucking comply and be polite. it'll make it much easier on you in the end. as you seen in some of these videos a simple traffic stop for speeding turned into their window getting busted out and them getting tazed all because they had to be defiant.
>>
>>55266344
>balancing act
>yfw you are legally allowed to decline the field sobriety test in lieu of a breathalyzer

Did this once. Driving home st 3 am, knew the guy was fishing. Wanted to try and make me do a field sobriety test in heavy as fuck rain while he was wearing a poncho and I was in jeans and a tshirt.

Told him no, but I'll take the breathalyzer.

Could've cooked Crack on that nigga forehead he was so heated after I said it the second time.

>blow 0.0
>thanks patrolman, have a good night.
>>
Fucking lol at all the american beta keks giving up on the constitution willfully

you'll reach sweden levels soon

fucking retarded stormfront faggots
>>
>>55264722
don't be a dick to the leo pulling you over and doing his job. go to fucking court and set some precident.
>>
>>55268002
OP is either a nigger (who the cops will beat or some shit) or some faggy white guy who's always whining about "muh rights!" and is socially inept

but whatever kind of fag OP is, you seem to know whats up
>>
>>55265945
You know the only one who they should not have fucked with is that trucker. He was absolutely correct. Pulling someone over for no reason with no probable cause is a violation of his 4th amendment rights. Checkpoints are inherently unconstitutional. Courts be damned, they are siding with a process that is a blatant violation.
>>
>>55264722
no

if the police stop you for a traffic inspection or other reason (which they are legally allowed to do) and they give you a lawful order, you are legally required to follow that order by penalty of law.

and yes, providing identification and getting out of the car are lawful orders.
you can however not consent to any searches.
>>
>>55268073
>onveniently enough the only people who have problems with police are criminals'

Just like if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear.
>>
File: eat your hamburgers apollo.png (17 KB, 166x137) Image search: [Google]
eat your hamburgers apollo.png
17 KB, 166x137
>>55268107
I don't think you understand any of the words you spouted
>>
>>55265945
1:05 was some terminator shit. Jesus that ol boy has seen some shit i bet
>>
>>55267033
But he is right you know,if you're no criminal scum you should cooperate with the police
>>
>>55267941
>He says, being satisfied for serving the lowly Finn
>With a smug look on his face, he turns towards his master Abdullah, whose cock is already waiting for another servicing
>"Did you see how I served that shitlord, master?"
>"Yes yes Sven, now put it in your mouth, I still have to breed your sister and mother today"
>With a squel of delight, Sven gets back to his daily routine
>>
>>55268197
illiterate nigger
>>
Yes.

Also, I think these "sovereign citizens" are a government psyop in order to dissuade the general public into ever questioning authority by making the people doing it look absolutely retarded. No one, not even the actual retarded, think the AoC are relevant or not superseded by the Constitution. No one.

You can already tell it's working simply by looking at the threads that keep getting the "AM I BEING DETAINED" as if taking away your rights is hilarious. You can also tell by the fact that some retards here go "well just cooperate and don't inconvenience them!" as if it's okay to stomp on rights in the name of convenience. It's sickening. I long for the day where you're hanged like the traitors you are.
>>
>>55267661
No most of the people in those videos actively provoke the police into stopping them. Most of them go out looking to get into a confrontation with the police. The few that don't are just stupid and very bad drivers who have absolutely no awareness. I mean I always speed but have never been pulled over because when I see a cop I slow down.
>>
>>55268218
You have no legal obligation to talk to the government revenue collectors unless you have broken the law.
>>
A black man would be clobbered to death for this
>>
>>55268219
lmao you retard

your kek serf attitude is exactly the same attitude that brought sweden where it is today, and now you're going down the same dark road

you are literally retarded
>>
File: 1345137139978.jpg (70 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
1345137139978.jpg
70 KB, 500x628
>>55268218

He's not right because he has a fundamental misunderstanding when it comes to American laws.

Here's a dinger for ya. Americans legally have the right to resist unlawful arrests. We can legally shoot officers who go beyond the authority of the law.
>>
>>55268274
this nigga know whats up
>>
>>55268293
ever heard of checkpoints?

kill yourself
>>
>>55268274
no you're retarded. just because you comply with police officers doesn't mean your rights are being forfeited the reason you're interacting with law officers is because you committed a crime, or a traffic violation, in which case the best thing to do is give them your license and information get hte citation be on your way. i'm pretty sure a lot of these people probably purposefully commit driving infractions JUST so they can have an interaction with the police and waive their 'rights'. well as you seen their shit gets busted. it's completely self warranted if you ask me?
>>
>>55268356
It's amazing how you can suck a cock and type at the same time.
>>
>>55264722
>Cop pulls me over.
>Cooperate happily.
>Even have a small chit chat with them while they run my shit about the weather and fishing.
>Go along my way happily.

my cousins experience.
>Get pulled over.
>Falls the cop a fuck face.
>spits at the cop.
>Gets tazed.
>I DIDNDU NUFFIN!
>CUD U POST BAIL?!
>>
>>55268448
its amazing how you copy sweden even though you can see the result

fucking cvck
>>
>>55266344
>you'll be on the side of the road doing a balancing act for everyone to see
What, do they make you balance to see if you're drunk? Why not use a breathalyzer?
>>
>>55268595
Whats even more amazing is how Abdullah hasn't punished you yet for not giving your undivided attention to his dick.
>>
>>55268443

It's done by fucking plants so of course they're looking for trouble to do it. You legally do not have to say anything beyond your name and to show them anything but license and registration (if requested). Even that is a bit dubious state to state and you don't have to say one word to an officer. In fact, you shouldn't. Even for the simplest thing such as speeding they can get you just by asking "do you know how fast you were going?" Say nothing. Let them do all the talking so they can't talk you into admitting any sort of guilt that they want you to do.

Cops are not your friends. When they've pulled you over they have already decided that you are a criminal and are now looking for any kind of proof. Are there good cops? Yeah, but I guarantee you they'll side with their fellow goons if anything were to ever happen. They're a legitimate, organized, and legal gang.
>>
>>55267965
>police
>knowing the law
Reminder that police men are specifically selected for their average IQ and power hungry personality.
>>
>>55268684
I've never seen a man fantasize so much about black genetalia in my life. You must be gay.
>>
>>55268274
Its weird because about 5 years ago i remember when this freeman on the land stuff started popping up, i was somewhat interested and remember a guy seemed to be the start of it

I cant recall his name but he had numerous video seminars on youtube from what appeared to be the late '90s to early 00's. I cant find them now but his notoriety came from beating multiple charges with his legal speak. He came across as a legit BAR student and seemed to know his legal jargon and maritime law etc

Now the every man thinks they can do the same and they end up getting absolutely rekt.

Hilarious in some ways, sad in others but definitely reeks of psyop
>>
>>55268692
ya because if you get pulled over for a traffic infraction by not saying anything and being completely uncooperative is going to help you? fuck no it's going to make it worse. if you just own up to the fact that you were speeding WHICH you obviously were if htye pulled you over - i've never seen any cop EVER try to frame someone for speeding, or not turning on their signal, or driving suspiciously, etc. so basically if you got pulled over you did something wrong, give them your shit, be polite, and most likely they're goign to let you off on a warning (as they have done me numerous of times). or you can be a retard like you and act all defiant/suspicious and see where that gets you.
>>
>>55268759
>He says with cum dripping from his mouth
>"Your sister is next" Abdullah says
>Just thinking about Abdullah fucking his sister is giving Sven a tiny boner
>Being in this excited state is really affecting his ability to banter, as everything hes telling the Finn is pretty lame
>>
>>55265945
Jewmerica YES!
>>
Reminder: you're all stupid fucks talking about the time you got pulled over for speeding while the man in the OP is an actual attorney who knows what he's doing.

It's comical how you guys are acting like you know what you're talking about.

YOU'RE ALL. FUCKING. STUPID.

"That won't work because da cawps will juz make u take da breathlyzer hurrr durrr."
>>
>>55268884

Kill yourself. Do you not know how to resist interrogation, you bitch? I didn't say it would help you to not get on a cop's nerves, I said you legally didn't have to and shouldn't. If you were not doing any wrong then you remain silent, speak only when your lawyer is present, and then fight it in court.
>>
So many good goy CuCks in this thread. its like the 4th and 5th amendments dont even exist
>>
>>55268792
no it doesn't reek of psy op it reeks of defiant personality disorder or some other form of retardation. i mean seriously these people have some vendetta against the police and are trying to get interactions so they can post a video on youtube.
>>
>>55264722
Yes.

If the cop cares about integrity, he'll know that it's within your civil rights. He'll also infer that no person able to put on that display is actually drunk, and will just let them go.

If the cop is a macho asshole on a power trip, he'll break your window.

>all the faggots ITT saying to just comply with police
You are the realest of all cvcks.

>I's juss do wat massah say!
>>
>>55268106
>yfw you are legally allowed to decline the field sobriety test in lieu of a breathalyzer
actually not true in the majority of states. The cop can have you do the FST AND blow. In some states if you decline one you are also accepting a license suspension.
>>
>>55268986
>defiant personality disorder
literally kill yourself

i hope you get shot by a cop
>>
>>55268699
Irrelevant. They know enough to pull you out of the car and arrest you.
>>
>>55268969
>2nd Amendment
BILL OF RIGHTS! CIVIL LIBERTIES!

>4th and 5th Amendments
You should probably just comply with the authorities

/pol/ is one of the biggest cvckfests I've ever seen. Bunch of good goyim to be quite honest family.
>>
>>55268959
ya but you're still side stepping the fact that all these people did do something wrong... what is this a world where cops just randomly pull us over? no you know damn well these people were not being complaint when they're clearly at fault for w/e it is they got pulled over for.
>>
>>55269143
/new/ was different, i will never forgive moot
>>
>>55268108
this. court is where you are supposed to battle and dispute these things. cops aren't there to negotiate, that's what lawyers are for. cops are just there to enforce to the best of their knowledge and ability.

most of these sovereign citizen dumbasses try to argue with the cop when they should really just shut their mouths and remain silent, then fight the charges in court.
>>
File: 1446065617863.jpg (71 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1446065617863.jpg
71 KB, 612x612
>>55269119
That won't be irrelevant in court m8.
>>
>>55269230

Cops do randomly pull people over, especially at the end of the month. You're a naive fool if you don't know this.
>>
>>55269116
Signs and symptoms were: actively refuses to comply with majority's requests or consensus-supported rules;[5] performs actions deliberately to annoy others;[5] is angry and resentful of others;[4] argues often;[4] blames others for their own mistakes;[6] frequently loses temper;[6] is spiteful or seeks revenge;[6] and is touchy or easily annoyed.[6]

hmm.. sweden you're fucking retarded and these people who get their windows busted out and tazed for simply refusing to give a license and registration are also retarded.
>>
>>55264722
Lawfully? Yes.

But cops are super salty about not getting their way and they might break your window or something. You'll still be in the right but you may have a rough night ahead of you.
>>
>>55269230
ever heard of a checkpoing

good goy...
>>
>>55267154

Maybe you shouldn't have mexican tags on a car you drive around in this country you dumb shit.
>>
>>55269349
ya ive gone through numerous of checkpoints guess what here's how it goes:

'hi we're doing a routine blah can we see your license and registration'

'sure here you go'

'okay have an ice night sir'

wow real hard.
>>
>>55268959
Not who you're replying too but I'd rather just comply with the cop and be polite and have 50-50 chance of not getting a ticket or having to pay 200 dollars and be on my way, rather than be a defiant asshole, get a ticket for speeding and any other ticket/charge that they will try to get me on because they're going to now be assholes to me because I was an asshole to them, then spends hours and hours and days dealing with the police and courts fighting my tickets and charges and having to pay legal fees, lawyers, still probably have to pay my tickets because I was speeding, and lose money from missing work just because of "MUH RIGHTS". There's a difference between your rights being threatened and you being pulled over for speeding.
>>
>>55269264
not consenting to illegal searches is not negotiation, it is every partriotic americans duty

you're just a pathetic little kek who is scared of people who talk in an authortiative voice
>>
>>55269272
who is this, please tell me she has a name
>>
>>55269329
so literally if you're not a kek you have this disorder

all of the founders had this "disorder"

just move to china already you bootlicking fucking commie
>>
>>55269397

Hanged.

>>55269408

Hanged.

If only the founding fathers could rise again you faggots would be taking a short drop because of "convenience." You are literally cvcks.
>>
>>55269397
>i like government cock in my ass

ok good for you cvck. i bet you voted for obama
>>
I had a cop follow me into a parking lot once to tell me to drive slower (I was going 60mph in a 40); I was respectful and he left it at that, no ticket or anything. So in my limited experience, it seems better to act respectfully rather than act like a crazy oppressed person.
>>
File: franklin.jpg (14 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
franklin.jpg
14 KB, 273x185
>>55269259
I wasn't around when /news/ existed. Was it better?

/pol/ is so full of insecure little twats

>muh nationalism
>I have no personal accomplishments so I need to leach off the accomplishments of others

>muh autocracy
>I'm scared of being independent so I need the state to tell me how to behave

Daily reminder that the police are there to protect law-abiding citizens, not violate their rights. We didn't declare independence for nothing.
>>
>>55264722
>Live in small town
>We have one Roundabout
>Hooning and doing doritos in roundabout
>WHOOP WHOOP
>Pull over
>Licence and re-
>Oh, hey Anon!
>We got some calls about a dangerous driver in the area, and I noticed you "Lost control" in the roundabout
>Me: Yeah I guess my tires are getting old, this thing can't even drive straight
>Have a good night buddy, and get those tires looked at.
Living in a small town rocks, 12 police officers and I grew up with them all.
>>
>>55269408
>standing up for your rights is being an asshole

fuck sjw fucker commie kill yourself
>>
>>55269462
ya and the founding fathers gave these law enforcement officers the right to aide the judicial system in the law of this land. they weren't fucking anarchists you dipshit they wanted police.
>>
>>55269554
Contrary to popular belief, you can assert your rights without being an asshat.
>>
>>55268986
Dont get me wrong i agree, its usually idiots in the wrong looking for a way out of speeding etc.

It just seems strange that its popped up and has been pushed heavily by random literally whos in the past few years

I know nothing about the law but it all seems very fucking attractive, and I think it may work when the cops are trying to ping you for nothing but thats very fucking rare in the west. And unlike the country im currently living in theres really no reason for cops to go and be so openly corrupt.

Just seems this 'sovereign citizen' movement os a pretty strange phenomenon. Is it any wonder homeland security or whatever its called now considers US citizens the biggest threat to national security over muslims? Hmm

Everything is done by design imo
>>
I DO NOT CONSENT I DO NOT CONSENT I DO NOT CONSENT
>>
>>55269329
Atleast one American who gets it.
There's a difference between holding on to your rights when you're being wronged, and being an asshole with no other objective than to create a problem where there is none.
But do what you will, atleast I'll be laughing my ass off when you get your window busted and tazed.
>>
>>55264722
This is when they call in the drug dog then lie and say it indicated positively.
Then they drag you out of the car and impound it.
>>
File: amibeingdetained.jpg (18 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
amibeingdetained.jpg
18 KB, 250x167
>>55264722

AM I BEING DETAINED
>>
>>55265945
1:00 lol what the fuck

Gotta say that if it's common for people to act that way I'm not surprised so many american cops go insane
>>
>>55269397
>Hi we're doing a routine check-up to be sure you're taking your equality medication. Just roll down your window and breathe into this.

>O-ok.

>Wow, his estrogen reading is off the charts! What a good little goyim! Jamal, look how good this goyim is! I know who's wife I'm fucking tonight!
>>
>>55268759
>sweden talking shit while his country is a couple years away from sharia law

Top kek
>>
File: wannabe p.jpg (9 KB, 218x232) Image search: [Google]
wannabe p.jpg
9 KB, 218x232
>>55268385
>We can legally shoot officers who go beyond the authority of the law.

Let's see how that works out for you Rambo.
>>
>>55268073
>if you do interact with them just fucking comply and be polite
>treat me nicely despite me hassling you and it'll be okay I promise

You actually had no problem typing that? really?
>>
>>55269556
/new/ was like 75% libertarian/paleoconservative, 10% rinos, 10 % leftists, 5% actual nazis. The whole jew thing was a joke and everyone called each other goys as a joke. Of course later on retards who took it seriously flooded in and in their kekish love for hitler they post nothing else. There was constantly good discussion, a lot of real patriots posted on there.
>>
File: 1380141541644.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1380141541644.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>55265945
>Is speeding a crime?
>Can you prove that I'm driving?
>No, I'm travelling

Just that one incident justifies 100 cases of police brutality.
>>
File: meanwhile_in_Australia.jpg (64 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile_in_Australia.jpg
64 KB, 500x667
>>55268073
go back to Britain please

we don't want you, and you'll fit in much better with the Britcvcks
>>
>>55269762
how are they hassling me when i already said in that post i was speeeding and making traffic infractions. if anything i was hassling them.
>>
>>55269746
MOTHER
FUCKING
POPSCICLES
>>
File: 1444425595283.png (364 KB, 564x1086) Image search: [Google]
1444425595283.png
364 KB, 564x1086
>>55269803
>>
>>55269588
ONLY IF YOU BREAK THE LAW YOU FUCKING IDIOT

UNTIL YOU BREAK THE LAW THE LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS HAVE NO AUTHORITY OVER YOU

i would tell you to go back to school but all your schools have been infiltrated by communists so now they produce morons like you
>>
>>55269746

Seems to work out pretty well for a while if you actually even sort of know what you're doing. You won't be caught for a few months, the cops will waste multitudes of resources in order to get you, and they will most likely shoot civilians that have nothing to do with you in stupidity and confusion.

It sways public opinion against cops, and that's a good thing if they're idiotic and overstepping their bounds.

Remember Dorner? Remember Frein? Remember the shit after the Boston bombing? When they did that garbage there should have been citizens shooting the cops that entered their homes without warrants. They legally had the right. Bunch of fucking cowards.
>>
File: 20150709-islam[1].jpg (44 KB, 700x340) Image search: [Google]
20150709-islam[1].jpg
44 KB, 700x340
>>55269413
great opinion sweden, but the americans are talking. besides, what are you doing? you are going to be late for Salaah!
>>
>>55269422
Seconded. Tired of seeing just that tiny bit of blue, gotta see this chick nude pham
>>
>>55269098
It's true in the two most populous states.
In fact in California you can refuse any field test, but then they tend to arrest you and then you have to pick between blood/breath in a station which is mandatory because the fifth amendment doesn't apply to your person or some other fucking nonsense.
>>
>>55269614
>i hate myself

We already got it you fucking mongol.
>>
File: 1332880083976.gif (491 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
1332880083976.gif
491 KB, 500x290
>>55265945

16:40 "Can you elave the camera with your mother outside the courtroom?"
>>
>>55269820
>if anything I was hassling them
Anybody else get a White male feminist vibe from this?

If you're speeding, that's a different story. OP wasn't talking about speeding.
>>
>>55269935
that's the thing, you have the right to refuse in any state. the problem is that yeah, they take you to the station and you still have to do that shit. Plus, you now get a suspended license to contend with, even if you blow clean at the station. people tend to overlook that being allowed to drive is a privilege and not a right. DOT will revoke that shit real quick
>>
>>55269491
>>55269586
MUH RIGHTS

If you want to "stick up for your rights" by making things worse for you than go ahead, but complying with the police and being polite is the way to go. When you comply and are polite your interactions with the police and courts will be less lengthy and your penalties will be less severe, if there are any at all. The best part of all is that in the future if you ever get pulled over for no reason by an asshole cop trying to frame you will still have the right to refuse searches and be silent because guess what, when you get pulled over for speeding your rights aren't being threatened, it's not like politicians or courts are trying to take away the fourth amendment. And when you comply with police out or convenience to avoid getting a ticket and have a shorter interaction with the police you're not losing any rights and will still have the right to be silent and refuse searches in the future in the event of an unlawful stop or a cop trying to frame you. You're fucking stupid and make things harder for yourself because your "defending your rights" when your rights aren't at threat of being taken away from you, you just don't want to deal with the police and courts and all the bullshit that comes with it. Idiots.
>>
>>55269894
ya and what the video doesn't tell you is all them people WERE breaking the law. even at the checkpoint law reuqires they give the officer a valid license and proof of insurance. if they don't comply to that it's means to arrest them.

you make it seem like in these videos the people had done absolutely nothing and hte police were just pulling them over.
>>
File: 1441818121338.gif (509 KB, 172x129) Image search: [Google]
1441818121338.gif
509 KB, 172x129
>>55265945
>call the police!
>sir we are the police...
>>
File: 1446125205667.jpg (104 KB, 454x470) Image search: [Google]
1446125205667.jpg
104 KB, 454x470
>>55269963
You're a fucking joke mate
>>
File: 1432744814522.jpg (44 KB, 639x639) Image search: [Google]
1432744814522.jpg
44 KB, 639x639
>>55270181
that fucking delusion
>>
>>55270130

Like I said: hanged.
>>
>>55269391
We people from the border, Mexican or American will do anything to save money and also maintain the status quo. Mexicans drive US cars and Americans equally drive Mexican cars. It's just the way it is down here to save some bucks.
>>
File: 1325643527376.jpg (147 KB, 400x560) Image search: [Google]
1325643527376.jpg
147 KB, 400x560
>>55269881
"hitler did nothing wrong" was a meme but now you will find people seriously defending it
>>
File: 1434741681099.gif (616 KB, 175x170) Image search: [Google]
1434741681099.gif
616 KB, 175x170
>>55265945
>1:00
Holy shit he must be pissed.
>>
>>55270143
I'm not talking about the retards in OP video, i'm talking about people not submitting to illegal orders.

A lot of those checkpoints are illegal themselves, they are legal on the border but not 10000 miles from the border.
>>
>>55269556

People gave up the liberty of being one with nature and going wherever they want as hunter gatherers to gain the security of having enough food by taking care of agricultures.
>>
File: 1330527219419.jpg (63 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
1330527219419.jpg
63 KB, 498x500
>>55270194
Kill yourself you pathetic whore
>>
>>55265945
>5 minutes in
>this retard
>cop is completely aware of what the fucker is trying to do
>having none of it
I love it.
>>
File: 924.png (207 KB, 468x314) Image search: [Google]
924.png
207 KB, 468x314
>>55270390
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be in a libertarian echochamber. It's just sad how desperate /pol/lacks can be for edge.
>>
>>55265945
>don't have full license
>driving at 2 AM in the morning
>pulled over by cops
>sir why are you travelling at this time?
>personal reason officer, my grandad's house is 5 mins away
>sir can I see your license
>... I only have a provisional license
>may I see it?
>looks good, drive safe

Police are alright as long as you behave yourself. They generally can't be arsed dealing with extremely petty issues. They're just human like everyone else.
>>
>>55270243
Right well have fun going to court next time you get pulled over for speeding, next time I do I'll just comply and be on my way in 10 minutes and not get a ticket. And if I ever get unlawfully stopped by an asshole cop trying to frame me I'll still have the right to be silent and refuse searches because complying with cops out of convenience in the past doesn't forfeit any of your rights in the future.
>>
>>55270473
not illegal. i bet you every one of them checkpoints was publicly announced either in the paper, their police website, or something. that's how it's not entrapment because they say 'on this day we'll be doing a checkpoint here at this time'. so no once again your shit is absolutely moot by trying to say they were doing 'illegal checkpoints' most municipal law agencies would not risk an entrapment law suit you dumbass.
>>
>>55266344
>As soon as your door opens, they'll 'smell' alcohol or marijuana. They'll ask to search your car, and you'll be stuck waiting for a judge's warrant or a drug sniffing dog.

this happened to me. the officer proceeded to search my car to the point of tearing off my seat covers to look for nonexistent drugs. he said he didn't need a warrant because he had probable cause. cops are evil.

>inb4 nigger/spic; i'm white
>>
>>55270232
Well, now I want to know where that image is from.
>>
>>55269588
Really...where does the Constitution mention police?
>>
>>55270550
>hunter-gatherers
>liberty
topkek
Hunter-gatherers were mostly tribal; they had some of the most rigid and strict social structures imaginable.
>>
>>55270665
the Ferguson riots. Some leftist with a white savior complex thought the black protestors would take him in and they attacked him with a hammer
>>
>>55270610
okay wait they won't announce the location but they have ot announce they'll be doing a checkpoint for it to be legal in most state.s
>>
File: 1317103112963.jpg (69 KB, 599x761) Image search: [Google]
1317103112963.jpg
69 KB, 599x761
>>55270130
>be polite and submit yourself to people who are abolishing your god-given rights inumerated in the constitution

i dont need to read a single word more

you are a fucking cvck
>>
>>55264722

When the cop asks for your license and registration, they are being nice.

Yes you are being detained. If a cop pulls you over for a traffic violation, they could literally arrest you, the traffic ticket system exists simply to decrease the time required of the police and the accused to complete the legal proceedings.

Don't be a fucking retard who thinks they know the law better than the guy in the cop car. Stop, turn off the car, give them the license and registration, be polite. The less like a fucking animal you behave, and the more cooperative you are, the more likely it is that they aren't even going to give you a ticket.
>>
>>55270552
I'm doing pretty good in life, I have no suicidal tendencies. Judging from the way you talk, you seem a complete failure though. It's obvious you don't work. You seem quite young and Sweden's apartment situation being what it is, I'd say it's plausible that you are still living with your parents. No girlfriend is a no-brainer, and your grammar suggests you are quite uneducated too. You over-compensate your lack of ego by playing "the tough guy" in the internet.

I'd say you're in much more risk of killing yourself than I am.
>>
>>55270845
>be a cvck

Or you could educate yourself beforehand.

Go back to Britain, please.
>>
>>55265945

American cops are terrifying psychopaths
>>
File: 1303771123283.jpg (53 KB, 503x360) Image search: [Google]
1303771123283.jpg
53 KB, 503x360
>>55270558
No i mean literally, people are seriously defending the idea that hitler never did a single thing wrong in his life. I'm not talking about people arguing in favor of nazi germany, I'm absolutely fine with that and I welcome it. But people are literally saying that hitler never did a single thing wrong, ever.
>>
>>55270899

Following the law and not being a total fucking faggot to people who's job it is to get people to not kill themselves and other people on public roads doesn't make you a "cvck".
>>
>>55270610
A search without probable cause violates the 4th amendment whether you announce it in advance or not you goddamn retard.
>>
>>55270930
ya and notice how that guy gave him a 'lawful' order to see some information that this man wasn't providing and was aruging with the police over. i'm not saying the tazer part was really justified but breaking the dudes window and arresting him? of course. he was not abiding by law.
>>
>>55270930

ARE YOU JOHN CONNER.
>>
File: Constitutional-Free-Zone-Map.gif (73 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
Constitutional-Free-Zone-Map.gif
73 KB, 700x525
>>55270610
I'm not talking about entrapment law, I'm talking about the constitution. The government says these areas are "constiution-free zones" and that it doesn't apply there.
>>
>>55271029
well guess what. driving down that road at 2am is probable enough cause that you might be under intoxication. you really think police are stupid enough to set up an 'illegal' checkpoint? umm no pal.
>>
>>55270812
They aren't abolishing your rights though. When you're pulled over for speeding and you comply with the police because you don't want a ticket, don't want to deal with them any longer and don't want to go to court you still have the right in the future to be silent and refuse searches if you're unlawfully stopped in the future. You're not defending your rights from anything, because they're not at threat of being taken away. You're just making things harder on yourself because you're an idiot who thinks trying to keep your interactions with the police to a minimum is the same as the government abolishing the fourth amendment.
>>
>>55270780
I wonder how leftist he stayed after that.
>>
>>55270780
thats fantastic. the only thing that would be funnier than that, would be a leftist politician being raped to actual death by gibmedats
>>
File: 1319177877392.jpg (23 KB, 320x231) Image search: [Google]
1319177877392.jpg
23 KB, 320x231
>>55270868
>projecting this hard
>>
File: 1303773421603.jpg (506 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1303773421603.jpg
506 KB, 1000x800
>>55270995
go back you fucking cvcklord
>>
Why don't Mericans understand the difference between a judge and a police officer?
>>
File: 1319177685123.jpg (42 KB, 478x640) Image search: [Google]
1319177685123.jpg
42 KB, 478x640
>>55271095
R E D C V C K
E
D
C
V
C
K
>>
>>55271194
I'm sorry to say, but that is how you come across. All you've been doing is shouting insults, so either you're a teen or an adult who never grew up, there literally is no other options there. Whichever it is, I just can't take your seriously.
>>
File: 1426655725821.jpg (89 KB, 714x451) Image search: [Google]
1426655725821.jpg
89 KB, 714x451
>>55265945

>Is speeding a crime?
>Am I driving?
>>
>>55271272
ya and our deaths/injuries from alcohol related driving have gone down significantly in the past few years by officers doing these checkpoints and showing the american people that they are cracking down on this. any municipal police department is doing these things in the US which is why we're having less accidents.
>>
File: 1307313477982.jpg (303 KB, 610x739) Image search: [Google]
1307313477982.jpg
303 KB, 610x739
>>55271382
If you were here right now I would beat the shit out of you you fucking psudo-intellectual armchair psychologist. .
>>
>>55264722
lmao at white people trying to make life harder for themselves
>>
>>55271504
I don't mind a fight if that's what you desire, I didn't spend a year in army for nothing.
I live in Torneå by the Swedish border, and I have a car. Where are you?
>>
>>55270995
>following the law
Doing what you're told.

>not being a total faggot
Standing up for your rights makes you a faggot?

>preventing people from dying on the roads
1. Nobody cares about your feels
2. Not going particularly well, in case you haven't noticed

Face it, Anon. You aren't part of the Ol' Boys' Club, and no amount of bootlicking will ever make you a part of it.
>>
>>55268073
This isn't my experience. I'm a commercial driver and have to deal with DOT cops three or four times a year. This is where trucks are pulled in randomly and all paperwork, log books, and vehicle are inspected. Most of the time it's relatively painless and within forty five minutes your on your way. In six years I've had two or three awful experiences with these assholes. One was corrupt and wrote me up for speeding that didn't happen. She knew it I knew it but what can you do. Later I talked to other drivers and it turns out that's what she does, pulls random truckers over and writes them tickets. Many cops are normal reasonable people but more and more are powertripping corrupt shitheads.
>>
>>55271504
>swedish
>tough
nah nigger, youre getting your shit kicked on both sides of öresund and you know that very well
>>
File: 1293234596357.jpg (76 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
1293234596357.jpg
76 KB, 600x407
>>55271480
Let's hand in all the guns then to lower the probability of school shootings.

You fucking idiot.
>>
>>55265945
>DRIVING'S A PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT

>you're being recorded right now
>GOOD

This guy's badass.
>>
>>55271613

>Doing what you're told.

Doing what you are told on property that isn't your own, yes.

>Standing up for your rights makes you a faggot?

None of your rights are being violated. You're throwing a fit that someone is trying to hold you accountable for being a nigger.

>1. Nobody cares about your feels

Trying to keep people safe isn't about "feels" you retard.

>2. Not going particularly well, in case you haven't noticed

A lot better than it would be! But yes, not perfectly successful, because of niggers like you that drive while intoxicated or just willfully ignore signs and signals.
>>
>>55271663

The reason handing in the guns would be stupid is because it wouldn't work to reduce violent crime at all.

Also, there isn't a constitutional amendment that says you can drink and drive on public roads, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>55271613
You're not standing up for your rights though, you're just making things harder on yourself. When you're stopped for speeding, complying with the police doesn't mean that if your ever unlawfully stopped in the future you won't have the right to remain silent and refuse searches. I guess technically you're standing up for your rights when you behave that way when your lawfully stopped, however you're not defending them from anything you're just making things worse for you. Your rights aren't at threat of being taken away from you when you're stopped from speeding, and you're "defending" them at your own expense. If the government was trying to abolish the fourth amendment or you were unlawfully stopped then yes you should express and defend your rights, but doing so when you're pulled over for speeding is just dumb because complying doesn't mean you lose your rights, it just means you don't want to go to court over something you wouldn't even get a ticket for by being polite.
>>
File: 1446945404396.jpg (49 KB, 605x358) Image search: [Google]
1446945404396.jpg
49 KB, 605x358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1G1IscWi58

BASED
>>
>>55264722
If you like your body to house several 9mms sure
>>
I've literally never had a bad experience with them, those poor sobs are just doing their shitty job. Show the fucking license, shoot the shit for a while and be on my way, that's how it's always been and should be. Americans are fucking dumb.
>>
>>55264722
Lmao no.
>>
>>55265945
Goddamn I hate people
This was hilarious
>>
>>55264722
>>55264993
ttbhf

You're entitled to not be raped by a random stranger, in much the same way. Doesn't mean it won't still happen.
>>
>>55270703
plus you have to be hunting and eating most of the day

doesn't leave a lot of time for advancing civilization or thinking
>>
>>55265945
You can tell that cop at 1:00 has been at his job for a long, looooong time.
>>
>>55269817
speeding does not violate a right, it's statutory law. they refer to law which says that driving means for commercial use, like if your delivering stuff. travelling is non-commercial and that is one's right, and thus they think statutes regarding driving is separate from travelling which can't be regulated constitutionally
>>
>>55269272
why are the ladies behind her wearing swimsuits and smiling
>>
>>55266344
This...I got a DUII at .05 BAC the cop put the hand cuffs on so tight that it killed a nerve in my hand, wouldn't allow me to use the bathroom for 2 hours, I spent 12 more hours sleeping on a concrete floor in a 15x15 cell with 20 other people, the DA didn't want to charge me but the cop insisted...I couldn't afford a lawyer and the court refused to assign me one so I went into diversion where I continued to get as raped by the system for the next year...if you assert your rights on the roadside be prepared for a major ass fucking...cops know the system inside and out and are trained how to lie under oath.
>>
File: happy loli.png (14 KB, 166x166) Image search: [Google]
happy loli.png
14 KB, 166x166
>>55265945
>3:18
>HELP HEELP CALL THE POLICE
>sir we are the police
my fucking sides
>>
>>55265945
Also that lady cop at 6:30 is a qt.
>>
>>55272745
the reaction of the cop is really the reason why people should assert their rights. because we've gotten to the point where we have to either just give in to authority or act autistic. and doing the latter gest you fucked up so you're forced to just give in. that's basically the definition of tyranny. is this not fucked? one can make fun of that guy all you want but it can't be denied that you have to admit we have no rights and are just little bitch slaves of the state
>>
File: 1436873831139.gif (87 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1436873831139.gif
87 KB, 480x270
>>55271085

The constitution doesn't apply in New Jersey? Maryland? Most of New York and Pennsylvania? Florida?

Yeah I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit on that map.
>>
>>55264722
>be me
>be having trouble getting vehicle though inspection cause some faggot put a million sensors that do nothing but fail and cause repairs
>ordered new sensor, will be in next week
>tag already expired two weeks ago
>figure what the hell I gotta get to work
>be coming home from working all day
>police checkpoint on major road
>pull up to checkpoint with my clearly expired tag as u-turn and run would've been obvious
>officer demanding ID on the truck in front of me
>before truck pulls away officer walks around vehicle checking lights and shining his flashlight right on the tag
>officer comes to my window, "ID and proof of insurance"
>100% fucked but nod and tell the officer I keep my wallet in my laptop bag, which is next to me, I will need to get it from the bag
>he says go ahead
>I pull out wallet from bag and then hand him license and insurance card
>he stares at both then hands them back to me
>go on through
>nearly hit a younger trooper who steps out into the road directly in front of me as I'm pulling away
>rookie trooper slow walks across the road in front of me as I wave him across politely
>engage hyperdrive
>>
File: terminator 2 cop.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
terminator 2 cop.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>55265945
>>
>>55273058
Talk to your politician if you want to change the system, trying to set up a soap box after you've been pulled over is going to end with your ass or a hole in the ground.

>implying 90% of these "sovreign citizens" aren't fully aware they're breaking the law and trying to argue their way out of it.
>>
>>55272745
>>55273058

Younger cop in a later clip literally hangs off the window with full bodyweight and cant break it, falls off the car and they have to use a baton to smash it in.

Old man confirmed T-1000
>>
>>55273172
it probably doesn't. if you think about it how would you know the difference? just like in dictatorships and monarchy, the state allows you to feel somewhat free just to prevent civic disorder. most the time when you point to the constitution it doesn't mean shit. so how can anyone say the constitution applies anywhere? even in the middle of the country?
>>
>>55267620
>I'm not walking, I'm moving my legs
>>
>>55273058

It's not your right to drive on public roads, break the law, and then not comply with police, retard.
>>
>>55264722
Obstruction of view
Safety Hazard

Surely?
>>
>>55267620
The difference is that he considers travelling moving his person from one place to another by whatever means, and that he should be free to do that.

Driving would be using the roads in the course of business.
>>
>>55267237
i got detention for kissing my girlfriend in high school once
>>
>>55266775
I comply even when i have drugs and paraphernalia. If you act like someone who isnt a piece of shit you get treated like someone who isn't a piece of shit.
>have to leave work to pick up parents at the airport
>Busy as fuck day and shorthanded.
>Flying back to work bouncing off the fuel cutoff in a nissan pathfinder 106mph
>see trooper start pulling out onto highway
>partylightsdiscobeats
>I have a half ounce of amazing weed along with pipe papers grinder ect.
> pull over immediately and put window down and put hands on steering wheel.
> "license registration insurance Know how fast you were going?"
>"my bad super late for work"
>"Where do you work blah blah blah"
>Gives me ticket for 101 in a 70
>"Keep it under 80. Have a nice day"
>Took less than 5 min
>continue doing a 105 to work
>Put lawyer on it
>4hr Traffic school
>Know a place in hialeah where they just sign you off without doing the class for 40$
>no points

I cant phathom how people get arrested at traffic stops. Have another story coming up
>>
>>55273394
The law is not subject to your opinion. It is clearly defined. Your misconceptions are nobody's problem but your own.
>>
What happens if you refuse to consent to a search? Do they take your license and make you walk home or something?
>>
>>55273540

Weird, where I live if you get a ticket for way above the limit you can't just get a class to have it removed
>>
>>55266442
He was probably wondering why you only had a shovel and not any other tools since you need more to build wall.
>>
>>55273696

If they have probable cause to ask for a search they can search with or without your consent.
>>
>>55265945
Fucking bootlicking statists it's pathetic you cheer over rights being trampled like this.
>>
>>55273619
I was merely explaining it because everybody who watches this video thinks HURR DUUR LOOK HOW DUMB THIS GUY IS!! DRIVING OR TRAVELLING LOL
>>
>>55273853
Act like a nigger get treated like a nigger.
>>
>>55273816
Yeah but what if they don't and I refuse the search?
>>
>>55264722
I don't think so, that nullifies their egomaniacal need to push the civilian/victim around, it stops them from expressing their need to feel powerful

It'll piss them off, the itch of wanting to exact their will on the defenseless needs to be relieved. It has to happen, it's the reason they became cops. Doing something like that will mean trouble
>>
>>55271361
Why is everyone name dropping CVUK recritment?
>>
>>55268969
It's more like you don't understand how police work as do a lot of people. While yes there are laws to protect you from them, the police do not have the job to enforce those laws. They only have to prove that they suspect something. It's up to a judge to actually enforce the law.

If you prove there was no reason to suspect something or that the evidence of suspicion was obtained illegally that's something that is proven in court. Being a douche to a cop is basically demanding that you be taken to court. Enjoy buying a lawyer, enjoy defending your rights, enjoy taking the risk that the judge agrees that you are in violation and whatever perceived rights you have get roflstomped all over cause you were being a derp. Personally I'll let the guy do his job unless he's doing it really terribly, pay a small fine, and admit guilt to something I probably actually did. The less time I spend talking with an officer, the faster he can resolve the situation and give me a ticket, the less likely he notices whatever the fuck it is illegal that I'm really doing.
>>
Realize police are just doing their job and treat them like a human. If youre honest friendly and charming you wont get a ticket, even then just go to court and bargain with the judge. The government isnt out to get you its just trying to sustain civilized society, fucking tinfoil hats.
>>
>>55273987
http://web.cvukgroup.com/
>>
>>55273921

If they don't have probable cause, they probably wouldn't have asked in the first place.

If they don't have cause, I think they can still ask, and if you give them permission to look, they can use that evidence. If they don't have probable cause, but for whatever reason ask anyway, and you tell them no, they have to not do the search, although if they pulled you over for a traffic offense or some other crime they could theoretically just keep you there super long and try to get a warrant or something.

Sometimes police have and do search cars without probable cause or consent of the driver. Such evidence is inadvisable and will be thrown out of court, though the Blue Shield could end up fucking you over anyway, depending mostly on whether or not they had any legitimate dirt on you to begin with. Any damage done to your property in such a case could probably be forced to be repaid in civil court, though I don't know of any specific cases where this was tried.
>>
>>55270930
psychopath? nothing he did was wrong.

you dont have driving rights and it isnt a search and seizure. people think that if you pull some constitutional bs on cops that this somehow protects you from the law. the constitution doesnt protect in this way. stop giving cops a hard time. they have to deal with niggers and rednecks everyday, they arent there to play games. follow the fucking law
>>
>>55264722
What's the point of doing that if you have done nothing wrong? The cop will just send you on your way, perhaps in both cases. But if you're a dick, they'll try to find a reason to give you a ticket or arrest you.

I was pulled over recently with one headlight out, expired tabs (by a day), AND expired insurance (by a day) and the cop let me go.
>>
>>55265945
i do not consent isnt a magical phrase.

mental manlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>55274146

excuse me, inadmissible, not inadvisable.
>>
File: 1431319911054.gif (615 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
1431319911054.gif
615 KB, 444x250
>>55266442
>snuggling things
>>
>>55273540
>Boss tells me to jump in his mercedes cls63 amg and switch cars with a client in hallandale asap
>Office is in opa locka. 25-30min drive with traffic
>Jump in the merc and put it in full sport mode
>Going 60-70 in a 30 in a predominantly black neighborhood
>Three turns from the office, discolightspartybeats
>pull over immediately
>Short fat cuban cop jumps out of his Taurus gun out screaming at me to shut the car off
>Yells to put the window down and open door from outside and step out.
>Yells for me to back up towards him
>Pat down, questions, documents, lecture
>Tells me to wait in car
>Comes back with four tickets, speeding, improper lane change, failure to signal, and wreckless driving.
>Dude is spitting angry
>Promises me he will show up to court
> put lawyer on it
>go to court (in a suit. Extremely important)
>Three citations dropped, wreckless reduced to careless
>Community service
>no points
>Was on an internship at the time
>still got the job
>This was 5 days after the other stop

If you fuck up in south florida put Unger & Kowitt on it.
>>
Cop here. I dare one of you civilian pleb fucks to try this; see what happens.
>>
File: 15814632120_c5255d2065_o.png (356 KB, 497x460) Image search: [Google]
15814632120_c5255d2065_o.png
356 KB, 497x460
>>55269560

how do you do doritos in a roundabout
>>
>>55274152
dont try to reason with these mental midgets that have authority issues.
>>
>>55273729
My lawyer is reeally good. Friend of the courts as he put it. Close as fuck with the judges.
>>
>>55264722
>be cop
>more than half the time I let bad drivers off the hook because its a lot of paperwork and having to appear in court
>then some idiot pulls out his cell phone and starts recording me
>I can't be caught on camera NOT doing my job which is giving him the ticket
>also give rude people tickets because why the fuck not, they probably spit in people's food that are rude to them at their mcjob

Just don't be a cunt and you're fine. Don't be a kek either, I had some kid thank me for giving him a speeding violation... The people I let off most are the people that say you know what I was going a bit too fast I'm just late for work/school/keeping up with traffic, basically people who don't automatically lie their asses off trying to find any way to get out of it. Honesty and respect is appreciated by everyone, why would it be different for officers?
>>
>>55273921
Theyll call a dog and if the dog paws your car that is probable cause.
Your best defense is dress like a white upperiddle class person and keep your goddamn mouth shut. Answer questions politely and make sure your car is on the level. No lights out paperwork straight
>>
>>55274281
>Cop here

tits or gtfo bitch. no one believes your internet claims
>>
>>55265945
Fucking badass
>>
>>55274105
This. If you have a problem with the way the police are doing their job. Take the ticket like a civilised person and put a lawyer on it to fight it in court. Thats the entire reason traffic court exists
>>
Doesn't matter if you can legally do it. A cop can do anything he wants in the USA. You think if he breaks your constitutional right ,anything will happen to him? I'll tell you how it works, the department gets complaints every single day. Under each officer they always keep the list of complaints. The department never does anything unless something gets videotaped and becomes some viral video thing. What happens when an officer gets alot of complaints at once from different people? He gets analyzed and either 2 things happens, one he goes back to work or the second is he gets two weeks paid vacation when he talks to a therapist than comes back to work. Cops aren't scared about bending the law to suit them or even breaking it. Because it holds no consequences for them.
>>
>>55274337
>I had some kid thank me for giving him a speeding violation
Hahaha, shit like that happens when you're used to being polite. Like saying "thanks" to cashiers etc, it comes automatically, you say it and afterwards you think "Wait did I just fucking thank that guy for this?"

No experience with tickets, but happens sometimes after I do someone a favor or something.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.