[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So in highschools and colleges the only right wingers are the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: wylieC1104.jpg (41 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
wylieC1104.jpg
41 KB, 876x493
So in highschools and colleges the only right wingers are the losers that dont get laid and nobody talks to. Theyre always social outcasts. Maybe theyre just angry about that. Maybe thats why they punish people by trying to get rid of welfare. Are you all just angry that you were outcasts? You are on 4chan by the way.
>>
The biggest conservative in junior high was this kid with glasses and wore a sweater vest. He got caught masturbating under his desk once.

He was pretty cool. Taught me about the federal reserve.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 409x393
>homeschooled all throughout high school

Turned out libertarian.
>>
>>55264514
>frats are liberal
>chads are liberal

This is b8
>>
>going to school up north
>>
in my high school and college all the conservatives were dudebros who lifted all the time and had discipline and got laid all the time.
>>
>HAHAHA IF YOU DONT BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE GIRLS WONT HAVE SEX WITH YOU

i can smell the jew rat through the screen
>>
>>55264514
>LOL CONSERVATIVES ARE LOOZERS meme

I am strongly conservative,hide relatively little of my powerlevel,and I'm the most popular guy in my class.

How does it feel to be completely and utterly wrong?
>>
>>55264514
What sort of educational establishments did you attend? Privately educated here, mostly right-wing at school, college, and university.
>>
File: 1391808981815.jpg (230 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1391808981815.jpg
230 KB, 683x1024
>>55264514

I've never been a social outcast. I wouldn't say I'm really a right winger though either. At least not within in the context of American politics.

I currently date a sjw, and we have completely opposite political opinions, but the arguing just makes us want to fuck each other more.
>>
That's not true at all.
Any place over 80% white not in a large city it's totally normal to be very conservative Christian, and I say that from blue state (still love it though)
>>
It's the opposite, though. In my younger days I was the only edgy leftist in school, everyone was eternally butthurt about it. . . I actually made some dude in government cry because I criticized the Iraq war during the current events discussion.
>>
>>55264514
It's not an issue if you're not on a shitty community colleges full of minorities.
>>
I'm a middle class non religious conservative that's married. I grew up in a section 8 house on welfare, my mom was a lazy pot smoker that was too lazy to be a good parent. Her friends were exactly the same as her abusing the system.
>>
File: dachau.jpg (22 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
dachau.jpg
22 KB, 500x483
>wanting to talk to or have sex with retards
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.