[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do white men have such a voracious love for Filipino women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 212x202) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 212x202
Why do white men have such a voracious love for Filipino women and Filipinos in general when you have other Asians like Koreans, Chinese and Japanese much less liked despite being the same race and having pretty similar cultures?
>>
Because they're betas and fillipino women have lower standards than other asians
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 320x240
Because Phillipines produce good child sex slaves for degenerate white males to fuck.
>>
Ask John Derbyshire
>>
>>55264367
Because silver's easier to get than gold.
>>
>>55264367
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: pT-gr6tC.jpg (235 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
pT-gr6tC.jpg
235 KB, 1252x1252
>>55264501
>Gold
>>
Do they? Literally never heard anyone talk about flips for any reason.
>>
>>55264367
I'm gonna assume you've never been in the military or known anyone to be in the military.

Filipino women are leeches. If ever you wanted to question whether /r9k/ or /pol/ were actually right on women, look at Filipinos.

Most of them marry internationals just so they can reap in the benefits, divorcing them when they no longer have any use for them.

It really is scary to see how hard thy try to bag troop stationed in Guam. Then again, knowing how stupid and shit your average member of the military is, I guess they fit well together.

Shit attracts shit...
>>
Because most guys will fuck anything with a warm wet hole?
>>
They're easier to get.
>>
I think price of filipinos generally is lower
>>
>>55264367
>>55264450
If beta whites are fucking all the phillipino women what does that say about filipino guys?
>>
>>55264367
>Filipinos in general when you have other Asians like Koreans, Chinese and Japanese much less liked despite being the same race and having pretty similar cultures?
> same race and having pretty similar cultures?
>similar cultures

Have you ever actually met a Filipino or Chinese, Japanese or Korean person?
>>
They don't? IN USA If I see white guy with asian girl its chinese/jap/korean variety. I barely see anyone with filipino.
>>
File: AWBM.jpg (33 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
AWBM.jpg
33 KB, 250x333
eh, whites actually go for vietnamese, chinese, ands other east asians.
the only ones that get flips are blacks.
>>
The Asians you mentioned usually don't desire anything but their own race, so whitey goes for the easier target.

Also I'm with this guy >>55264623
>>
> Why

LBFM
>>
>>55264367

A substantial amount of our affinity for flips comes from the military. There are a lot of Filipinos in the service.
>>
Would be fun to fuck but I don't know about having a relationship with.
>>
because they are cute, asian and brown
what a perfect mix
>>
>half the kids in my school were the product of an older American white guy and a Flip mom
>I used to go over to their houses and their moms would make me adobo and compliment me on my blue eyes
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.