[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>Its not okay to be racist against anyone off the internet.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>>Its not okay to be racist against anyone off the internet.

how does it feel knowing that if you guys talked the way on /pol/ that you did in public you would be a jobless girlfriendless social pariah? I wait I guess that's why some of you guys are already those things
>>
I talk perfectly reasonably on /pol/ and I do the same in public.

Do you talk in public the way you do on /pol/? Because your OP reads like it was written by a drunken retard.
>>
>>55263988
How does it sound drunk?
>>
When someone's acting like a nigger I have no problem calling them a nigger to their face. I have a concealed carry permit so if they get violent it simply gives me justified cause.
>>
>>55262703
Go back to reddit.
Your bait is weak and pathetic.
>>
>>55262703
I don't hide my views, people who know me often hear them.

Are you afraid to discuss your opinions with people, anon?
>>
>>55264120

>its not okay to be racist against anyone off the internet
I don't even know what you are trying to say here you fucking retard
>talk the way on /pol/ that you did in public
you said this backwards you fucking retard
>I wait I guess
you meant oh wait you fucking retard

Please stop showcasing our public education to the rest of the world fellow lardman.
>>
>>55264120
>if you talked the way on /pol/ that you did in public
I talk on /pol/ any way I like. Everyone does. That makes no sense. What you obviously meant was: "If you talked in public the way you do on /pol/..."
>I wait I guess
lol

And if I wanted to be truly pedantic:
>you would be A jobless girlfriendless social pariah (singular)
>you guys are already those thingS (plural)

If English is your first language then you should go back to school or read more books. At least put a little effort into your communication wherever you are.
>>
>>55264167
I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the navy seals blah blah blah blah
>>
>>55262703
I talk the same way with all my friends and family actually. Everyone in my life is redpilled.

How does it feel to know that there are entire communities of people who support /pol/ ideas? I bet it terrifies you.
>>
>>55262703
What a bunch of subhumans in the pic
>>
>>55264385
>>55264474
You guys are both retarded, there was nothing grammatically incorrect about what I wrote.
>>
>>55262703
Actually, I talk the exact same way in public that I do in /pol/ without any consequences. Because in based ex-communist Europe SJWs have not gained any ground. And if they try to, we'll level their heads with the ground.
>>
>>55262703
>You act different online because muh anonimoose
Not true, I act the same way in real life and still manage to have friends and a job
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.