[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are no aliens to contact because every advanced civilization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 8675309.jpg (140 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
8675309.jpg
140 KB, 1000x667
There are no aliens to contact because every advanced civilization develops the means to insert their consciousness into a matrix like system before they develop interstellar travel worth using.

Why explore this galaxy when you can create your own artificial universe and live forever and peacefully within it?

If this is true are we already in a simulation or is this an actual reality and do the Jews know?
>>
File: 1442452466970.jpg (116 KB, 964x735) Image search: [Google]
1442452466970.jpg
116 KB, 964x735
>>55261613
>believing a simulation is life
>>
>>55261613
what happens when your star blows up?
>>
>all civilisations insert themselves into a fake reality.
>fkn kek when there might be a superportal out in space to a real heavenlike plane of existence waiting to be discovered by anyone who bothers to try.
>>
>>55261613
Guess what, if you jump off a building you're still going to die.

There is literally no point in believing this is a simulation or contemplating the possibility.

If you die in the Matrix, you die in the real world too.
>>
File: image_4.jpg (27 KB, 215x219) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
27 KB, 215x219
Back to /x/
>>
>>55261613
Even if true there are always outliers.
Also, nothing stops you from installing said matrix network on a space ship, leaving piloting and maintenance to AI.
>>
Protip: We already live in the matrix.

http://arxiv.org/pdf/0806.0051v1.pdf
>>
>>55261613
Simulation theory is a trip to think about.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulated_reality
>>
>>55261701
Time isn't real. Trillions of years could be lived in the simulation over the course of a second in reality.
>>
>>55261886
Dying in the real world is permanent or so they say. I've personally never died and therefore can't accurately say either way but in a simulation obviously there would be no permanent death.

>>55262005
/pol/ is my home board faggot

>>55262306
That's a really good thought. Thank you for the positive feedback.

>>55262557
Everything is a trip to think about if you think deep enough.
>>
File: 23754_01.jpg (653 KB, 800x1062) Image search: [Google]
23754_01.jpg
653 KB, 800x1062
>>55261613
The life is a simulation made by your own consciousness.
You're not enough intelligent, so you live this life to evolve. When you'll have enough, you'll incarnate your true body: the universe itself.
>>
>>55262870
Let me rephrase.

If you jump off a building, your current life will end.
>>
>>55262431
As most of /pol/ has most likely not studied math and physics at a graduate level, let me explain essentially what this paper says.

In physics, we classify the fundamental symmetries involved in the various different theories by things called "Lie Groups" and their corresponding "Lie Algebras." These are Algebraic objects that can represent various different types of transformations.

In String Theory, which is the most likely candidate for a unified theory of physics, a new type of symmetry is involved called supersymmetry. Therefore we have to enhance the classification of physical symmetries from Lie Algebras to something called Lie Superalgebras. They are similar, just "bigger" so you can account for supersymmetry as well as the usual symmetries.

The guy who wrote this paper invented away to represent these Lie Superalgebras using these pictorial diagrams (correct term is "graphs') which he called Adinkras. So essentially you could represent all the fundamental symmetries involved in String Theory, and therefore pretty much the fundamental symmetries of the universe, with these diagrams.

Well a few years after he invented these things, it was discovered that embedded within these diagrams was error correcting code, i.e. a type of binary code. So just to get the point across, embedded in these diagrams which pretty much represent the fundamental symmetries of the entire universe, is a type of computer code.

That is just fucking weird.
>>
>>55261613
This, he knows it too
>>
>>55263517
Nobody refutes that, the question is what happends next, if there is any next or after.
Also everybody of us did NOT exist before beeing born, which is in theory like beeing dead.
>>
>>55262870
Autism
>>
>>55262306
>leaving piloting and maintenance to AI.

What if someone hijacked the ship and terminated the simulation? Fuck that'd suck, but it's a trippy thought.

>>55262742

I think you are 100% correct about everything you have stated in this thread so far.
>>
>>55262877

I learned this on mushrooms and acid as well. The ultimate end goal of evolution is to reconvene with the fabric of the universe itself.
>>
>>55261613

>simulation

No conscious being would ever come up with a simulation so shit that it functions the way our world does.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.