[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
checkmate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: COINCIDENCE.png (94 KB, 852x431) Image search: [Google]
COINCIDENCE.png
94 KB, 852x431
checkmate
>>
how is that a bad thing?
>>
>>55260920

wat
>>
>>55260920
Good.
>>
>>55260950
clean toilet
>>
This is actually true you know.

https://consortiumnews.com/2015/03/27/neocons-the-echo-of-german-fascism/

tl;dr Jewish fascist can't get into Nazi party for obvious reasons. Come to America and is influential in developing the pro-war rhetoric of the neo-conservative party.
>>
>>55260920

OMG I WAS BLIND ALL THIS TIME IT'S FUCKING TRUE
>>
File: 1433032425306.jpg (43 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1433032425306.jpg
43 KB, 400x300
Pretty good desu senpai
>>
If the GOP was actually nationalist they would probably get more votes locked in.

>FUCK EVERYONE ELSE
> MURICA BITCHES

I'd vote for that.
>>
>>55261016
eat hamburger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8FlhXceN6o
>>
>>55260920
i mean the liberal democrats are more aligned with fascism than the conservative republicans

>hatred of one race, will promote truth and exaggerate their atrocities to gain support against them
>radial beliefs that wont gain support until conditions get so bad they're the only seemingly good option
>would rather them all be gone from the country
>suppressing speech for the support of the race they hate
>Having to follow or else you'll be chastised
>trying to achieve the utmost of human perfection ie: ubermensche or the progressive Nancy

liberals are following the nazi handbook even if they're not realizing it
>>
>>55261304
aaaaaaahahahahahaha
>>
>>55261304
This is the most retarded shit I have ever read.
>>
File: 1424065019365.jpg (64 KB, 680x450) Image search: [Google]
1424065019365.jpg
64 KB, 680x450
>>55260920

You clueless Goy
>>
>>55262327
man, being angry sure is fun, huh?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.