[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
baskcuck ball
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: nba.jpg (95 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
nba.jpg
95 KB, 1024x768
is it me, or are they showing more and more basketball on tv?
is this more race mixing propaganda?
>>
File: image.gif (189 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
189 KB, 500x380
>>55260919
>basketball season starts
>oy vey they're showing more basketball than ever before
>it must be race mixing propaganda

wew lad
>>
>>55260919

I don't know what's happened but the niggers in all sports are all ghetto ass thugs which makes these sports unwatchable to me.
>>
>>55261112
watch hockey
barely any niggers
>>
NHL the last bastion for a white man's sport
>>
>>55260919
Only niggers like ape hoop.
>>
>>55260919
Any NBA fan here knows there's more evidence for David Stern conspiracies than any stupid jew theory on here
>>
I refuse to watch NFL and NBA. These 2 are for keks. Bring rugby to my homeland please
>>
>>55260919
It's the same in Europe with football. Keep the masses distracted before the fall of the empire.
>>
>>55261678
Ahh come one, the NFL is like the slave days all over again.

Aryan Prince Tom Brady dominates and is lavished with attention while 'roid 'groids do all the heavy lifting.
>>
>>55261597
Shame Americans at large can't watch a sport that isn't centered around worshiping black men.
>>
NBA is watched about as much as golf. Few are interested in a "sport" which is decided by the refs' favoritism for star players. In that sense, it's like pro boxing, but for pussies.
>>
>>55262011
Tell that to the NBA's ad revenue
>>
>>55261791
lol I'm dying here. Well said
>>
>>55261008
spooks.jpg
>>
>>55262011

This, basketball isn't nearly as big as it was in the 90s
>>
>>55261851
Concur brother. College sports football and basketball are notoriously advertised and shoved down Americans throats advertising how Americans should worship black people as the cotton picking saviors of the imbedded fabric of the white man's culture
>>
>>55261597
baseball is coming back brother. American Blacks have largely abandoned baseball because it's not "flashy" enough. Sure, there are still a large amounts of island people and Asians, but the best up and coming players are white.
>>
>tfw never liked basketball
I think it's because of the short shorts they used to wear in the 80s when I was a kid. Even when i didn't know what gay was that shit just didn't seem right to me.

Sport coolness to me was ranked on how much armor they wore and what I thought of the uniforms
Hockey>Football>Baseball>Soccer>>>>Basket ball

Sadly as a student in a culturally enriched urban public school system all they ever let us play in gym class was nigger ball.
>>
>>55260919
I love basketball show more
>>
File: faggy.jpg (105 KB, 620x862) Image search: [Google]
faggy.jpg
105 KB, 620x862
>>55262496
pic related
>>
I like college football and that's it. Can give enough of a fuck about any other sport.
>>
>>55262352
Rugby needs to be brought to the states. Bring over the Aussies and Kiwiw to embed them in American society. This will make america great again
>>
>>55260919
>kek

its back?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.