[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you guys are actually classy people? I'm no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 600x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 600x240
How many of you guys are actually classy people? I'm not talking about the fedora tipping dip shits out there. I'm talking classic American, well dressed, polite, 7/10<, fraternity type guy and whatever the European equivalent is.
My theory is: If not most of us, many of us just come here to blow off steam. We lead regular lives and this is really the only place we can kick back and say what we want.
I mean if anyone has ever been on TFM.com the behaviors of this board and that site are almost identical with a few exceptions. And I've been visiting both sites since around 2011.
Am I wrong?
>>
>>55260174

fuck off I'm proud to be a NEET fat fuck
>>
I fit that criterion. I come here to blow off steam from the maddening decline of the world around me.
>>
>>55260215
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with being a NEET. I just think you are the exception.
>>
So this is what happens when a redditor who comes here starts to thinks he has found "his" community...
>>
>>55260174
pretty much

im no fraternity type
but a pretty average normie 20-something with a career

just gets tiring being around clueless commiefornians all day
>>
>>55260410
I've never been to Reddit. I've always been here and honestly I think you will find I'm not the only one who Is like that
>>
>>55260174
I am a NEET but my family has money so I hang with classy people
>>
>We lead regular lives and this is really the only place we can kick back and say what we want.
sounds pretty accurate to me
>>
>>55260174
>fraternity type guy

wannabe nigger rapist drinking water beer in my flat brimmed basketball cap?
>>
I am minus being in a frat. But you should seriously kill yourself for visiting that website.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 720x540
>>55260730
That sounds like an acurate description, tell me more about the early 2000s movies you watched
>>
>>55260410
To clarify, I think OP thinks too highly of this community.

A romanticism of the community he is part of.

I firmly believe the vast majority here are (upper)middle class background people who spend a lot of time wishing things weren't like they were, be it in their personal sphere or in the geopolitical scene.

This entire board is a tribute to this idea of "wishing things were different".

And in the same way the fatty cries himself to sleep, finally drifting off with his last thought being a happy one; "tomorrow I'll start jogging", in the same way the average poltard comes here. After exposure to all the wrong in the world, he comes here for a moment of fun by going through dozens of "what if X" scenarios, often with comical twists.

So no, I don't think your average 4chan browser is your prototype civilian.

If I had to picture the average 4chan user it would be someone who stands out by trying to fit in.
>>
>>55260787
They can be funny at times and everything by The Devry Guy kills me
>>
Yeah, im pretty much that. Im just salty non white guys get to fuck white girls and that white girls actually like them. And just confused on the whole thing.
>>
>>55260174
>fraternity type guy
They dress like shit tho
>>
>>55260174
yeah actually, I help out and lead my communicate a lot, but since it's in the ghetto I deal with a lot of black people. It made me really hate them, I'm trying to do good but it's like their goal is to be as uncooperative as possible.
>>
Nope OP, I'm a white nationalist neo nazi skinhead. Fuck off back to your fraternity.
>>
>>55260915
I go to UCF, drive by the Frat/Sorority road with all their Houses on my way to class every week. It's a pretty accurate description for a lot of em bud.
>>
>>55260501

hello reddit
>>
File: SAE crest.jpg (120 KB, 399x468) Image search: [Google]
SAE crest.jpg
120 KB, 399x468
>>55260915

>only white girls

Must be some of my SAE bros.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.