[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMANY NO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: 0,,18557720_303,00[1].jpg (56 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
0,,18557720_303,00[1].jpg
56 KB, 700x394
German teachers union warns girls to stay away from refugee men

>"An immigrant invasion is spilling over in Germany," said an article in a recent teachers union magazine, which went on to recommend girls stay away from "often attractive Muslim men."

>...leaders Jürgen Mannke and Iris Seltmann-Kuke, told instructors to warn their students of the risk of being molested by refugees and to resist the temptation to engage in "a superficial sexual adventure with the often attractive Muslim men."

>The newspaper also reported that the article alleges that these "young, strong, mostly Muslim … often uneducated men" are entering the country "under dubious pretenses." Mannke and Seltmann-Kuke then go on to describe how innocent conversations in public transportation and in supermarkets can lead to sexual assault.
>>
http://www.dw.com/en/german-teachers-union-warns-girls-to-stay-away-from-refugee-men/a-18833589
>>
File: 1446344606764.png (84 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
1446344606764.png
84 KB, 436x425
>warn their students of the risk of being molested by refugees and to resist the temptation to engage in "a superficial sexual adventure with the often attractive Muslim men."

>attractive Muslim men
>>
>>55260159
Germany really could be at aturning point right now.

>>55260249
I think it's some kind of fetish (because they are different or "exotic") like alot of guys are into asian girls, which for the most part are not attraktive at all.
>>
>>55260159
yeah and the media started a shitstorm over it of course.

strangely i cant find any comments not siding with the teacher on any news-sites that still allow comments.
>>
File: 34174608.jpg (13 KB, 403x537) Image search: [Google]
34174608.jpg
13 KB, 403x537
>>55260159
>"often attractive Muslim men."
>>
>>55260465
Why should someone side with them? I can't think of any rational arguments desu.
>>
Clever Jews.
>>
File: 1438077131409.jpg (132 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1438077131409.jpg
132 KB, 792x792
>>55260159
>handsome, strong, young
It's not rape, it's puberty.
>>
>>55260664
If you would have seen the latest criminal statistics in regards to refugees you would have a lot of arguments.
Of course these statistics don't exist, at least not with a clear distinction inbetween german citizen and refugees. This is of course so that nobody comes to an unwanted conclusion and resist the allowed general opinion.
>>
Such a statement will actually cause an opposite reaction to what it was supposed to do.
People want to have an illusion that they are not sheep.
I can clearly see a young independent German woman reading this article and saying: "fuck those bigoted racist, telling me what i should do, i will show them!!"
>>
>>55261383
I'd like to see some. I just read a report how there's allegedly no 'substantial' increase in crime around refugee centres. Of course it's bullshit but they pointed towards official statistics.
>>
>>55261425
I dont think they tend to do that when the enemy is at the gates

no being can be this naive, even a cell relying on photosynthesis to surrvive will run from a predatory protoza
>>
>>55260159
>Seltmann-Kuke
why is pol always right?
>>
>>55260159
>Bildungspolitiker reagierten empört. Kultusminister Stephan Dorgerloh (SPD) kritisierte im Gespräch mit der Mitteldeutschen Zeitung, der Verband würde "Gerüchte verstärken, Halbwahrheiten verbreiten und unsere Werte als Keule benutzen". Ähnlich reagierte die Linkspartei. "Das grenzt an Hetze", kritisierte Linken-Landesvorsitzende Birke Bull den Verband.

they aren't even realizing how right they are...
>>
File: 1423116858123.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1423116858123.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>The often attractive muslim men

What? Why throw that comment in there? Its like Germans cant even resist the temptation of being kekolds for one second. Literally admitting these third world savages are more attractive than yourselves.
>>
>>55261563
And the Mannke answered to the criticism from Die Linke (former SED and ruling party of East Germany for the uninitiated) that he didn't let himself get gagged by them before the the fall of the wall and he wouldn't do it today either.
>>
>>55261695

It's because they want to achieve the exact opposite of what they claim. They want to make women think that the immigrant men are desirable and that they should fuck them.

Freedom was a mistake because the average person is self-destructive.
>>
how stupid can you be?
the most unsympathic people for teenage girls (teachers, esp those that are over 50 years old) are telling the teenage girls what they shall not do
>>
>>55261823

Maybe it is that hopeless... or maybe they're trying to seem PC in the process of flat out recommending that German girls not race mix.

What would you prefer, anon? Principals and school admins telling girls it was their own fault for getting raped and giving the rapist a pass?

http://www.friatider.se/rektorn-bortf-rklarade-tafsningarna-pojkar-r-pojkar-sen-v-ldtog-ali-sin-klasskamrat-p-skolg-rden
>>
File: rape_train_to_sweden_germany.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rape_train_to_sweden_germany.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>55261695
>>55261823
This, they put the classic "Don't Push This Button" bait out there...

"Don't go near these attractive young men" = Stupid women thinking "Damn I need to see what's up with these, I am told, handsome young men"

GG Germany, you're fucked lads. Good luck in the upcoming war
>>
>>55261425
What will she show... How to be a single mom with AIDS?
>>
>>55262314
where's the webm from?
>>
>>55260358
>Germany really could be at a turning point right now.

They'll find out about our true power level soon enough...
>>
>muh kucks
A girl at college lives next to a refugee centre, she's scared of leaving the house (but has to because she needs to walk her dog) because the invaders always linger on the street in groups of 10.
Another (blonde German) grill I know got visibly uncomfortable when someone jokingly suggested that we give each of these invaders a blonde German woman to pacify them/make an alliance with them.
Memes aside, a few vulnerable bydlo grills might fall for these kebabs (just like how most of the victims of the Rotherham rapes didn't come from healthy families either), but most grills will recognise the danger and stay away from these savages.
>>
>>55260159
It sounds almost like reverse psychology...
>>
>>55262401
>implying Germans care about consequences
So why the warning, if every sensible German woman is aware of such a terrible consequences?
>>
This shit is like 3 days old. The teachers were already criticized by German politicians who asked for them to stepped down and accused them of being fascist, racist and spreading false rumors.
>>
>>55262502
>where's the webm from?

It was a train station in Austria/Hungary/Slovenia (one of those places)

that was the train to Germoney
>>
Have there even been any attacks on German women by Muslim men?
>>
>>55260159

As much as I dislike muslim people, I must say muslim men are at least not as beta, pussified and weak as their German counterparts. They also exhibit a laid-back attitude and approach to life, something that Germans aren't known for.
>>
>>55262811

I am just going to pass on idea from 8ch: everyone in Germany should start adopting midsize/large dogs as protection, since the muslims are repelled by them, and it's a second-best to not having a gun protection-wise.
>>
>>55263142
Just because you think you are a puss, doesn't mean that this is true for all of us.
Laid back attitude to life = beeing a lazy piece of shit, thats why most of these islamic countries are still very oldschoolish (middle age style) in their thinking.
200 years of reconnaissance missing.
>>
>>55262945
Ironically, cries to censor personal opinions have never been louder than now that everyone's afraid of "fascists".
>>
>>55260159
You know that the few young women your Volk has just cannot resist the BBC. Their burning tirst for thirld world invader semen will be the end of you and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
File: almanya-yes.jpg (80 KB, 634x547) Image search: [Google]
almanya-yes.jpg
80 KB, 634x547
>>55266563
Forgot pic
>>
File: cuck.webm (894 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
cuck.webm
894 KB, 384x288
>>55260159
>>
>>55262510
We already know your power level mate. We all know you have just been in denial of being complete sadistic psychopaths for 70 years now.
>>
>>55264813
> reconnaissance...

Who were we spying on for 200 years mate?
>>
>>55260159
Considering how left teachers unions are this could actually represent a pretty big turning point.

I'm a teacher and just the other day warned a swede to pull his kids out of school based on the situation at hand
Teaching unions shouldn't be thinking like pol/ users.
>>
File: redpill.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
>>55260159
Germany needs to turn left liberals and muslim conservatives against each other. The best method is the following:
>Point out hatred of gays among religious european muslims
>Use a black ex-muslim woman like Ayaan Hirsi Ali to do this

This 3 minute clip is the best to redpill sjws against the current migration madness. It describes the absurdity of the current (lack of) policy and offers a simple solution on how to fix it. Perfect to reach out for those who support the current policy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.