[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norway NO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: nottheplacevandalized.jpg (162 KB, 990x679) Image search: [Google]
nottheplacevandalized.jpg
162 KB, 990x679
>http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/flyktningkrisen-i-europa/ordfoerer-raser-etter-haerverk-paa-planlagt-asylmottak/a/23557532/
A planned immigrant asylum for underage immigrants was vandalised in Stjordal, the vandals seems to have systematically targeted key infrastructure:
>Fire sprinkler system were destroyed
>Showers were left on while blocking the drainage, leading to water damage in the building
>Fire alarms were removed

pic belongs to the local major of the kommune, who went social warrior on facebook spouting 'think of the children' retoric
>>
Don't fuck with the working class.

Mayor is so dumb he doesn't realise who builds these construction projects.
>>
>>55260080
I'm from this town, family and I discussed this today and laughed heartily. This place was a caretaking facility until they decided to shut it down to save money. They also decided to build a new culture house at the same time for 717 million NOK (82.73 million USD)
>>
haldi áfram
>>
File: 1442099311862.jpg (166 KB, 853x672) Image search: [Google]
1442099311862.jpg
166 KB, 853x672
Glad to see people fighting back
>>
>>55260080

This is actually a really good idea, burning the centers has the problem that you might actually kill someone and then they'll have a propaganda tool.

This way you can do tons of financial damage but not risk giving them a story of racist killers.
>>
>>55261215
>82.73 million USD
For that building? WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>55262364
bureaucracy is strong here.
>>
>>55260080
Good.
Its not ur responsibility to shelter these people. Take care of your own kind.
Im sure you'd be dammed, before you let these shitskins ruin you'r proud heritage and culture.
>>
>>55262702
Well, if you look at our latest political polls, you can see that our most anti-immigrant party is gaining a lot of votes by the crisis.
>>
>>55262471
Dam son, it must be good to be a building contractor in Norway
>>
>>55262906
Didn't the leftist win some election a few weeks ago?
>>
>>55260080
Norway did great
If you cants arson ot water damage it destroy the sprinkler systems and plumbing

This might be better then arson
Its just vandalism and breaking and entering
>>
>>55262998
There are huge companies here getting paid a lot for building contracts, they also hire a lot of polacks (which is our biggest immigrant group together with the swedes). But there's a lot of people working in state management and administration, which also includes in the huge bill.
>>
File: calais-migrants.jpg (77 KB, 568x480) Image search: [Google]
calais-migrants.jpg
77 KB, 568x480
Dont let the buildings be useable for immigrants
>>
wouldn't have minded to do some funny business, but i don't know where all the refugee camps are
>>
>>55263029
Well, there's two kinds of elections, there's the election for our government and parlamentary, and there's the election for our county and commune. The politics differ a lot in those two sectors, but you can say that the leftists won the last county election, but that our parlament is still in control by the right-wing.
>>
>>55263332
Yeah break pipes plumbing
Leave sinks and showers running
>>
File: nice.gif (962 KB, 320x260) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
962 KB, 320x260
Fantastic job my Norwegian comrades.
>>
>>55260080
dra meg baklengs...

det er håp jo!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.