[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the Americans love this Gentleman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: The-Young-Turks.jpg (83 KB, 644x389) Image search: [Google]
The-Young-Turks.jpg
83 KB, 644x389
Why the Americans love this Gentleman?
>>
>>55258898
he's fat so they can relate and he has their kind of humor
>>
File: 1441427784479.jpg (136 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1441427784479.jpg
136 KB, 640x640
What does /pol/ think of Hannah's body of work?
>>
>>55258898
He's one of the only media commentators that talks about the largest problem in america; political corruption.
>>
>>55258898
for thē same.reason they love bruce jenner and the kardashians
>>
>>55258898
Wouldn't say Americans love the guy.

He gets a lot of views because about half of things he discusses deal with sex instead of politics.
>>
>>55258898
>names program after a group that committed genocide.
Kek.
>>
>>55259495
This and its the same crowd that loves politicians like Bernie because he promises to give them things for nothing.
>>
>>55259544
Don't forget he happens to deny that same genocide, at the same time.
>>
>>55259812

Armenians are fucking scum. That gamergate bitch and the Kardasshians are all Armenians.
>>
>>55258898
who is this business casual akbar?
>>
>>55258898
That is simple: because he is fat and stupid.
>>
They don't, it's just a few urbanite kucks who like this turk.
>>
>>55258898
Could never listen to him again after Sam Harris blew him out and it was just 2 hours of him saying "no" and "ahh come on" as retorts.
>>
>>55259292
Is this actually her? What a retarded bitch, she complains about body image all the time
>>
>>55259292
wud fertilize.
>>
>>55258898
I consider him to be a low rent Maher. He found a communications niche and is occupying space in it while he grows the brand. He won't get much larger IMO, even with all his side ventures. On another note, the dude found a profit angle just speaking his mind so part of me is like "well, at least he's making money - unlike the low wage earners that listen to him"
>>
it's enough like the daily show
>>
Pretty sure only big city douchebags and yuropoors listen to him
>>
>>55260973
Yeah, internet people over here seemed to think he was a rather relaiable source on the Ferguson and Zimmerman happenings. Him and the amazing atheist.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.