[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was already skeptical this shit was going to be hyper-sexu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 600x300
I was already skeptical this shit was going to be hyper-sexualized because of the character, but this is too much. I refuse to live in a world where this bullshit is forced down the throats of the next generation, these fucks already ruined the concept of family and I really don't want to know what is next

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/563a5bb9e4b0411d306f46b4

"He is NO sex and ALL sexes. He is yours and everyone else’s. So not dismissive, but rather the epitome of inclusive," Nicieza wrote. "[Deadpool's] brain cells are in CONSTANT FLUX. He can be gay one minute, hetero the next, etc. ALL ARE VALID."

You guys keep saying "right wing resurgence!" But when?
I know there are better examples of the current plague of degeneracy but this is the one that pissed me off the most today
When do we fight back?
>>
Also relevant
http://www.vice.com/read/what-marvels-push-toward-superhero-diversity-really-means-757
>>
>>55258465
So he's mentally ill from a chemical imbalance? Sounds normal to me.
>>
File: 1397777706456[2].jpg (31 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1397777706456[2].jpg
31 KB, 433x419
>>55258465
>its another ''/pol talks about stuff they know nothing about'' thread
oh goodie
>>
>>55258465
They're just shilling. Deadpool only wants to fuck the Golden Girls.
>>
>>55258465

if MSM is going to push diversity down our throats why kills the brands that we grow up with? they risk torching established franchises in the name of muh diversity
>>
>>55261464
Who would complain? if you say anything in the real world your a bigot and your options are discarded
>>
So he's like Tig from SoA? I thought Tig was ok because he wasn't flaming.
>>
>>55258465
I'm actually ok with this, as Deadpoll is a complete nutcase like most trannies. Makes sense.
>>
>>55258465
Part of me doesn't care because it might come off as like when Bugs Bunny jokingly kissed male characters. But if they put in gay sex or a gay relationship count me out.
>>
>>55262611
So far they have promised unicorn sex. And the trailer is pretty degenerate
>>
The character definitely crosses the border into gay territory in his comics, but these are just results of his loony toons-esque humor and not actually being gay.
Never throughout the series does he ever show actual interest in guys(as far as I'm aware) and his love interest is female death.
So in short, yes I would expect homoerotic things from his movie, but not full on fudge packing gay sex.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.