[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Future of the white race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: Subhuman-Bathing-Party.jpg (36 KB, 560x372) Image search: [Google]
Subhuman-Bathing-Party.jpg
36 KB, 560x372
Serious question. What does the future look like for white people? Especially straight, white males?

While the world would have you try and feel guilty for being a top tier human, slowly that's becoming a lie.

More and more immigrants are flooding into primarily white country's trying to enforce thier religions, refusing to work or learn the language spoken. And rape murder and pillage without remorse becuase if anyone says anything or does anything about it, they are racist.

Law enforcement will feel the pressure to diversify and hire filthy crooked immigrants, who will abuse thier rights. Then they can't get discharged becuase that's also racist.

What the fuck is going to happen? How do we stop it? Or more importantly, how do we prepare for it?
>>
>>55257484
We move to northern canada or siberia, the muds won't follow us there.
>>
>>55257484
A white identity groups forms probably out of what the Alt-right and they help and support each other like Jews do and then form white voting blocks.
>>
>>55257484
>muh whites future
> muh Muh muh

shut the fuck up already you scareless pink ass piece of shit.

nothing is going to happen to you, you'll be as scareless and racist as always, create gated communities where only the rich browns and blacks will enrich your daughters until your fears are gone
>>
The human race is making big steps into genetic editing of our babies genes.

http://www.ted.com/talks/jennifer_doudna_we_can_now_edit_our_dna_but_let_s_do_it_wisely#t-737562

>Implying not everyone wants to be lighter
>Implying not everyone wants intelligent babies with light skin and eyes.

Don't worry, nigs will genetically edit their own race out of existence in a few generations.
>>
>>55257940
Nigger detected.
>>
>>55257529
it doesnt work like that. it's cold as fuck here in norway but the goverment houses and shower money on the mud skin, you'll need a fucking proper goverment AND cold to rid of them
>>
We just need to ressurect Hitler, Tojo, Mussolini, Piłsudski, Churchill, Roosevelt and Franco.
When they see what happened to Europe, even Roosevelt and Churchill wouldn't refrain from shooting some muds.
>>
File: url.png (268 KB, 300x293) Image search: [Google]
url.png
268 KB, 300x293
>>55257484
>top tier human
>learn the language

>primary white country's

Shame on you. If you are so stupid that you can't learn the extremely basic English apostrophe rules, or you are so lazy that you can't bother to use them in a public post that you want others to read, then you are in no position to call yourself a "top tier human" or criticize others for their language inabilities.

>What the fuck is going to happen? How do we stop it? Or more importantly, how do we prepare for it?

I think the first step should be for white people like you to become highly literate and educated. Learn how to express yourself clearly and correctly. Then others will take you and your ideas more seriously.
>>
>>55258187

Sad but true. All black girls I ever knew wanted white men or light skinned black men. The dark ones are looked down upon even by themselves. They are always trying to go lighter and lighter and can you blame them?
>>
File: 1421731414278.jpg (207 KB, 500x673) Image search: [Google]
1421731414278.jpg
207 KB, 500x673
>>55258863
Not at all.
>>
>>55258863
That's called evolution, Ameribro
>>
>>55258734

with this >>55258187 we basically have the capacity to truly make eugenics a part of society, just like mengele would have wanted.
>>
Either Europe will be cleansed or whites will leave to live in midwestern America or pockets of still white countries in eastern Europe. Then these people will stop giving a fuck about non-whites and start colonizing Africa again and make nice communities there.
>>
>>55258862
The irony in your masturbatory post is that you assumed I'm white solely based of my post.

Pretty fucking stupid for someone trying to act smart online.
>>
File: brazil.jpg (177 KB, 700x468) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
177 KB, 700x468
>>55257484
Our future is a lot like Brazil's. Mexicans, Indians, and even Muslims aren't bad enough to make a country completely unlivable like blacks managed in South Africa so instead of trying to leave you'll just start to see developments like pic related.
>>
File: 3.jpg (146 KB, 738x780) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
146 KB, 738x780
>>55259335
>Implying there are non-white people on /pol/
>>
>>55257529
They go wherever the whites go. Seriously. They will follow us to the ends of the earth.
>>
>>55259415
Is that real? That's fucking hilarious.

>>55259462
Backpedal more faggot.
>>
>>55259415
This is unfortunately what I see as the future of whites. They will live in gated neighborhoods and heavily patrolled high rises, surrounded by a sea of black and brown filth living in poverty. A lot of the money the wealthy whites and Asians make is taken to support the masses of poor as welfare.
>>
>>55259866
I live in Brazil (southeast brazil aka non-shithole area), in a gated neighborhood and we're actually doing just fine. The niggas in favelas are the ones being fucked.
-//------
An interesting thing: while I'm living like i'd live in any 1st world country they are living like if they were in some african shithole (I'm not saying that's their fault) and we are kind of close to each other.
>>
What will be the fate of coal burners?
>>
You wouldn't label me as a white person, I look more like a "latino-ish" guy, but here in Brazil I'm white.
>>
>>55260146
Single motherhood and a black eye
>>
Lol I dont think you can stop it. It would have to get to the point where white people are tired of being abused and are willing to get the people out of their countries by military force. Which doesnt seem possible because whites in this era are weak as hell.

>Prepare:
Im getting a double major in business and CS, living at home while studying and graduating with no debt. Then im moving to the Pacific NorthWest because it looks like the only good places for whites in America. Never getting married or having kids, because it will only get much worse for us. I will not subject my children to this.
>>
File: no_mudslimes_allowed.jpg (63 KB, 575x236) Image search: [Google]
no_mudslimes_allowed.jpg
63 KB, 575x236
>>55259672
>>
>>55257484
Straight white males will retreat until the black and brown masses have spread themselves thin and died down from the shit they wallow in. When the system is weakened and no longer works because whites are not present to clean up the shit, the whites will return, kill the remaining powerless cunts, and rebuild society.
>>
>>55257484
Russia is our eventual future homeland. Get used to it.
>>
Where are all the Nazi's? Ich bin ein Nazi und ich braucht mein Führer! You couldn't have all just disappeard for all the Germans are bluepilled as fuck :/
Look at my country, it was great appartheid was a fuckin good time and know we are fucked with our shitskin idiotic kaffer govermant..
Bitte Nazi's do your thing stand up for you nation and I'd bet you we boere will do the same! Come to namibia there are many Germans here!
>>
>>55259335

fukn rekd
>>
Zuma fumbles as he clarifies ANC membership numbe…: http://youtu.be/nqNa6992ih4
>>55260525
>>
>>55259165

perfect
>>
>>55261027
indeed.
>>
File: 1442435912760.jpg (41 KB, 484x650) Image search: [Google]
1442435912760.jpg
41 KB, 484x650
>>55257484
>implying there won't be a wall
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.