[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
U.K. Yes! Transgender lavatories in parliament
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: trans.jpg (14 KB, 288x276) Image search: [Google]
trans.jpg
14 KB, 288x276
Speaker of the House of Commons, John Bercow, is pushing to install 'transgender toilets' in order to 'iron out gender insensitivities'.

And I thought the 'da j00z' meme was just that.

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3309076/Transgender-loos-set-brought-Commons-Speaker-John-Bercow-plans-iron-gender-insensitivities-MPs.html#comments
>>
File: Dame-Edna.jpg (34 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Dame-Edna.jpg
34 KB, 460x276
Doesn't the UK have a long tradition of transgenderism?
>>
they could just make one of those private small bathrooms for people with disabilities and group transgender with those, it is what would make the most sense.
>>
>>55256988
It's always a jew or faggot.
>>
Coming from the first country in history to create cückold propaganda, this doesn't surprise me one bit.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Miller%27s_Tale

>post yfw brits have been using cückoldry as a COMEDY DEVICE for the last 4 centuries
>>
>>55257098
That's Australian...
>>
>>55257134
A North American talking about c ucking... that's rich.
>>
File: 185761325.jpg (46 KB, 680x512) Image search: [Google]
185761325.jpg
46 KB, 680x512
>>55256988
Just fuck my country up senpai
>>
>>55257218
What the fuck is up with words being replaced with nippon gibberish?
>>
>>55257134
>first country in history

Typical American. It dates back to Roman times. The worst insult to a man and regularly resulted in sliced throats and/or sword fights in streets.

The commonly known "metal horns" is the kek symbol when pointed at someone. Even today in Italy and other parts of southern and south eastern Europe doing it will likely result in a punch to the face.
>>
>>55256988
>John Bercow
The guy's coat of arms is literally pic related
He's a laughing stock
>>
I thought they wanted to be treated like the sex they were pretending to be? How does them having their own toilets do that?
>>
>>55257248
>being this new
Hello reddit
>>
>>55257248
Fuck off newfag
>>
>>55257198
Nice deflection, cück. You can't argue with historical fact so you just act snarky and passive-aggressive, like the cücks before you, John Oliver and Piers Morgan.

>>55257272
>sorry about tradesmith taking in two apprentices
>both of them compete to cück their boss
>boss ends up not only getting cücked but loses his sanity and ends up a village laughingstock

>>I SAY CHAPS WHAT A ROUSING GOOD TALE

Don't try and pin that on the Roman empire. Britcücks opened the door to all sorts of cückold advocacy for the past FOUR DECADES.
>>
File: iu-262.jpg (76 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
iu-262.jpg
76 KB, 600x455
>>55257098
>>55257148
>>
>>55257098
dame edna's better looking than most british "women"
>>
>>55258403
Sand nigger
>>
>>55256988

But transgender toilets = transphobia!

People want to use the toilet for the gender they identify with. This is like "whites only" / "colored" toilets.
>>
>>55257098
You're thinking crossdressing.
>>
>>55258370
You really are quite an angry person, Jamal.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.