[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>demilitarize Germany after WWI >they come back and rebuild
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: tfwbritishforgetsitsbigbrother.png (104 KB, 526x496) Image search: [Google]
tfwbritishforgetsitsbigbrother.png
104 KB, 526x496
>demilitarize Germany after WWI
>they come back and rebuild military and invade Europe again, starting WWII
>destroyed again
>now they have a military again

Is Germany going to start WWIII? Why are we allowing them to have a military?
>>
>>55256756
Their military is shit, would get completely raped by poles or frogs.
>>
>>55256756
>>now they have a military again
An army smaller than Poland's. They aren't a threat.
>>
>>55257101
eu army senpai
>>
> Why are we allowing them to have a military?
So we can partake in your retarded war in Afghanistan, Americlap.
>>
>>55256756
>The Fourth Reich is a bad thing

I think you miss the benefits. Everyone knows that periods of vast intellectual, economical, cultural, and structural expansion follow massice military conflicts. That and the "conservative to progressive" scale will be sent back 20 years
>>
>160 000 Soldiers
>No WMD's
>like 5 real Navy ships
>Air force is in a shitty condition
>Tank force relies on Tankettes

The only one these guys are adanger to are themself
>>
>>55256756
Germany doesn't need to start WWIII

We'll have a European Army in a few years.
Then it's just waiting for Putin's first move after all the arab nations fall due to american spies - iran, pakistan and libanon are next
>>
>>55256756
They tried to conquer Europe again with the EU but they fucked it up a third time.
>>
>>55256756
>kebab comes to germoney
>krauts go full reich mode again
>kebab removed

You're not seeing the positive outcome here, anon.
>>
>>55257212
This.

I worked with Bundeswehr in RC East in Afghanistan. Damn fine soldiers.
>>
>>55257212
>removing Kebab
>retarded
>Germoney
>white
>>
>>55257326

how's it feel being grounded forever?
>>
>>55256756
Our Army is full of faggots and people who honestly think that we need an army.
>>
>>55256756
>iceland
>british occupied
sorry about that lads
>>
>>55257436
>We'll have a European Army in a few years.
lolnope.
>>
Maybe they're taking in all those immigrants to turn them into soldiers. We should start watching Germany little bit closer.
>>
>>55257436
yes but eu is not germany. its confederation of the rhine 2.0
>>
>>55256756
Germany is still an occupied country without its own constitution. So please, stop implying that we have any power that isnt economical.
>>
>>55257951
this.
>>
>>55257001
This.

Their army literally cannot do shit.

They aren't prepared for anything.
>>
>>55257665
Iran is already using afghan refugees as soldiers. Now thats a good example for europe to follow
>>
>>55256756
says burgerland, the most vile warmongering country in modern history
>>
I just hope the Chinese fuck the US up enough. Then we'll have a free and self determined Europe once again
>>
>>55256756
Because being another countries military is expensive.
>>
File: 1442192886175.jpg (23 KB, 361x399) Image search: [Google]
1442192886175.jpg
23 KB, 361x399
>>55256756
>Judea, Britain and France declare war on Germany
>Hitler has stared WW2
>>
>>55257665
That might be another theory I was considering...maybe Merkel saw disturbing rumblings from Russia's side and determined they need a massive infusion of kamikaze soldiers to throw at them.
>>
>>55256756
>now they have a military again
No they don't. Their military is an underfunded, undertrained, overweight joke that's stuck reissuing boots that entered service during the Cuban missile crisis.

Arguably a bigger paper tiger than China which is an astounding accomplishment.
>>
>>55256756
You needed the Germs to have a military because they were on the border with the Soviet Union during the cold war you moron. After the war ended everyone thought that it's the end of history so nobody cared abot militaries, which were massively downsized (includzing the Bundeswehr)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.