[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we for real, now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10
File: NO LABEL BEER.jpg (73 KB, 602x681) Image search: [Google]
NO LABEL BEER.jpg
73 KB, 602x681
I'm going to be real for a moment. I'm fucking tired of this Tumblr shit spreading through everyone's asshole.

The whole point of enforcing this Tumblr shit is to negate dissenting opinions, discourage debate & inquiry, and expand blind trust in authoritarian figures.

Look at how blindly people toss around unchecked or debunked facts and myths -- the wage gap, rape statistics, rape culture, video 'rampant' game misogyny (Games can be bad, but not THAT bad). And look the 'SAFE SPACE' shit being perpetuated.

The 'safe space' shit is growing far too fast. I'm in high academia. I'm a post-doc at UofT. Professors are sick and tired of this safe space shit. We're sick and tired of having to deal with coddled students. As a male, I'm told NEVER to be one-on-one, alone, with a female student due to a lack of trust in their behaviour and motives.

School administrators, on the other hand, LOVE this stuff because it stimulates enrollment numbers.

Policymakers love it because they are provided with monetary incentives. I've been offered a significant amount of money NOT to publish certain papers in areas of global health -- areas that touch on finances and healthcare reimbursement.

It's stupid, and people don't even seem bothered that your future CEOs, policy & decisionmakers, public officials, and leaders are frothing at the mouth with this 'overly politically correct' shit.

It was cute at first, now it's worrisome.

See: DUDE YALE LMAO regarding halloween costumes.
>>
Oh well it can't be helped
>>
File: 1446849647737.png (119 KB, 883x955) Image search: [Google]
1446849647737.png
119 KB, 883x955
>implying neoliberal totalitarianism will last once the majority grows tired of it
We're heading for a right-wing resurgence
>>
>make absolute pisswater beer for a nickle a bottle
>charge 15 bucks a 6-pack
>slap some new age muh feels politically correct bs on the label
>guaranteed sales

fuck, why didnt i think of that
>>
You just need to chill and roll with the flow.
>>
>>55256644
It's brilliant. Plus you can use absolute shit-tier ingredients and no quality control between batches. Anyone who complains that no two beers taste alike would just be shamed on Kikebook as some sort of bigot anyway.
>>
File: 1430431978191.jpg (182 KB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
1430431978191.jpg
182 KB, 576x384
>>55256644
>>55256770

OP, this is your key to the future. Your awakening. It doesn't get better.

Drop out now, while you can, and buy some beer making equipment. Go ask various rednecks how to make moonshine. Grow your own grapes in the backyard and make some wine.

Slap a feel-good leftist sticker on the bottles of shit you will inevitably produce, market them through Kickstarter or something, buy ads in your local city rag, and sit back and watch the jewgold come your way.

Also, keep some booze for yourself to drink away the tears while you watch civilization fall with your fellow /pol/lacks.
>>
>>55256770
Fuck that.

I rely on grants to get my research going forward. I need it so I can hire TAs, bitch workers, equipment, and travel. I have less of a chance of securing funding because my area is in the medical sciences, and global health.

If I were to write a grant for a project the entire premise of which is to investigate a Tumblr-esque idea like how injectable oncology drugs are misogynist because its primary method of injection/infusion (gasp!) is through the use of some object that barely phallic object, then I'd probably get that grant. It'd require little to no funding, but I can almost guarantee that I could secure a >$400k+ grant for that shit.

It's fucking stupid. I want my work back, that's all.
>>
File: le incase face.png (91 KB, 231x249) Image search: [Google]
le incase face.png
91 KB, 231x249
>>55256504
>NoLabel
>It clearly has a label in the picture
>>
>>55257231
Don't try to understand it, anon. You'll hurt yourself.
>>
>>55257231
We switched to No Label using a label before it was after cool. We're not mainstream, we just do what everyone wants.
#NoIntegrity
>>
File: hl;fhlhdfd.png (398 KB, 561x563) Image search: [Google]
hl;fhlhdfd.png
398 KB, 561x563
>>
>>55256504

Come to finland. We dont have shit like that. Ifc we have few stupid cunts on the media that try to post muttican tumblerettes problems in finnish but the shit doesnt fit to our lives in anyway and they keep getting btfo by everyone
>>
>No Label
>Still labeled and categorized as a beer

What if No Label wants to be milk or soda, maybe it feels like coffee one day and tea the next

#DontLabelNoLabel #Trans #Trains #FeelTheBern #WhatYearIsIt #Its2015
>>
>>55256615
When is it going to fucking happen?!? I keep hearing this shit for awhile but when?!? When you ducking faggot?!? Whennnn ??????

I'm sick of this shit. Sick of these false promises you say! Hurrrr fucking durrrrr right wings gonna do something just you wait! Hurrrrrrrrfr fucking durrrrrr

When ?!? I'm tired. I'm utterly tired. I'm angry as fuck and tired of this pic shit!
>>
>>55256615
I'm with you here. Tumblr already has fights over who's the most oppressed, and the far left is just unsustainable. Once they go to far for the normies, their time is up.
>>
>>55256504
People have always been bigots. Now there's a faction that promises that their style of bigotry has the moral high ground. Of course shallow, bigoted people flock to it.

Of course, they don't have the moral high ground anymore than intolerant Christians do. But what they do have is the internationalist banker's media machine pumping out their propaganda 24/7.

Attack the snake at the head. Based breviek did.
>>
>>55256504
You're going to ruin the been leaving it in the sun like that.
>>
>>55257843
>ruin the been
Beer*
>>
>>55257524
I get your sarcasm , but I will not be the least bit surprised if this is the sjw's actual response.
>>
File: #NoLabels.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
#NoLabels.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>55257524
We could try it with sugar and salt to see how they feel about No Label.
>>
>>55257751
based post
>>
>>55257511
Right on. Which university is my best bet for a faculty position in medicine / public health?

I've looked at ~8 different university pages, they all state that they instruct a number of courses in English, but I couldn't find out if there was a single university whose primary language of instruction is English... but then again, most young Fins are fluent in English by college, yeah?

>>55257606
Until it stops being profitable for people to encourage this shit in youth.

>>55257629
Fuck that. I'd love to make a Tumblr and just start shitposting about how i'm some genderfluid hyper-transitive-McMuffin-Avacado with thirteen Star-Days, deep ancestry in Fox-kin, and over 83 confirmed spiritual numbers or some shit, with 8 sets of preferred pronouns - one set for each of my moods.
>>
>>55256504

You're wrong OP, it was never cute.
>>
>>55256504
>Policymakers love it because they are provided with monetary incentives. I've been offered a significant amount of money NOT to publish certain papers in areas of global health -- areas that touch on finances and healthcare reimbursement.

Never heard of such a thing before - that's amazing.

>It's stupid, and people don't even seem bothered that your future CEOs, policy & decisionmakers, public officials, and leaders are frothing at the mouth with this 'overly politically correct' shit.

People are bothered, but then of course who controls media.
I want to hear more about being paid to not publish
>>
I work next to a brewery named NoLabel Brewery with a trademark. Wonder if they could file copyright claims.
>>
>>55256644

" has been brewed with hops that have changed sex from female to male flowers prior to harvest. We have used these to emphasise that, just like humans, beer can be whatever the hell it wants to be, and proud of it."

Yeah, cause humans change sexes before being harvested, just like flowers

https://www.brewdog.com/lowdown/blog/no-label
>>
>>55256504
>Trannies are people like everyone else
>Need special beer

We need Trump
>>
>>55256504
>so what kind of beer is it?
>it's a non-binary transgender brew
>... but what KIND of beer is it?
>you really need to check your privilege and stop labeling things
>IF I DRINK THIS, WILL I CHOKE ON THE HOPS OR WILL IT TASTE LIKE PISSWATER?
>oh, I don't actually drink beer. No clue.
>>
>>55256504
They've won. There's no point in fighting it any longer.
>>
File: 1436164089628.png (520 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
1436164089628.png
520 KB, 500x558
i just want to say, if you're a good speaker and you can be diplomatic about it, it's very, very easy to way people to see eye to eye with you on liberal bullshit.

i'm convinced that the main reason "normies" are all apparent liberal shitheads is because they've never had their narrative challenged, nothing more.

you'd be surprised how receptive to fresh perspectives people can be.
>>
>>55259028

not in the US. The conservatives here are six years into their rebirth. Obama's NSA scandal killed his support with the left.

It's only shit countries (europe, including you) that have issues with lefties.
>>
>>55258832

Bruce Jenner did. He was gonna be harvested in a jail cell so he changed sexes and now since he's a hero he gets off scotch free.
>>
Kek, Sam Hyde joked about this happening in the future awhile back. That guys a real man to watch, boys.
>>
>>55259028
At least with ballots and words.
>>
>>55256644
>>guaranteed sales
>fuck, why didnt i think of that

" We are donating all profits from the sale of No Label to Queerest of the Queer to in turn support charities aiding transgender youth communities. " https://www.brewdog.com/lowdown/blog/no-label

because yer not a faggot jock strap ?
>>
File: pooh 2.png (615 KB, 909x715) Image search: [Google]
pooh 2.png
615 KB, 909x715
>>55259261
how many queer loving beer drinkers do they think will fucking buy it?

that's like marketing facial peels to coal mine workers.
>>
>>55256504
>Reminder: UofT takes in $1.1BILLION in tax-payer funding each year... It is legitimately a public institution.

Tax payers are literally paying for the indoctrination of students, fucking weak.
>>
>>55259028
>>>55256504 (OP)
>They've won. There's no point in fighting it any longer.

he said he's sick of it, not that he has any idea that he can fight it in any way
he outlined several facts I've never heard before

censorship in publishing
big money loving it/ admins loving it
>>
>>55256984
>no quality control between batches
This is genius. Literally your lack of quality control could be marketed as "non-conforming."
>>
>>55258669
Oh, it's fucking wonderful. It ranges from getting a visit from a spook to the more common creation of conflict-of-interest.

Most recently I was cold-called about a forthcoming paper on a certain consumer consolidation organization ("group purchasing")... I was asked about my findings, my methods, and answered a couple questions re: the research ethics board.

I got a follow up from the same caller asking me to instead publish the opposite claim in my paper -- that the investigated organizations do not flounder this particular health market, and that the kickback safe-harbours that these organizations enjoy are not profitable, and are not anti-competitive..
>>
File: gtkrwn.png (41 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
gtkrwn.png
41 KB, 600x700
>>55257751
so, pic related?
>>
>>55259153
>>>55258832 (You)
>Bruce Jenner did.

Oh gee, I've entirely avoided that story - only seen the smarmy pic... what the hell crime did he get a pass on ?
>>
>>55256504
>no label
>literally print the label 'brewdog' above 'no label'
can we get more retarded from now on?
>>
>>55259507
so what do you do in that situation? are there ramifications if you tell them to go and eat shit?

i work in infrastructure legislation, and not doing what a higher up tells me to do, no matter how unethical, means i have no career in the public sector ever again, ever.
>>
>>55259507

"A study said "
" A recent study released has proven that.."
" You won't be _x_, a new study outlines"

Well, your situation, I'd wager plenty got scared crooked or sold out the truth.
Good luck.
>>
>>55259718
Fortunately, in that situation, you're completely okay to just tell them to fuck off because it came from an interest group separate from my university. No harm has been done to me yet, but it's silly that someone would even attempt to buy out an academic -- if they're doing it now, then it's worked at some point before, which means those that inform policymakers may have been bought by an interest group. If that's the case, then that's just horrific.

>>55259486
Right, I was wrong in saying that 'big money'/administration loves it. I don't know that, but I'll happily surmise it based on increasing enrollment rates in those 'PC majors'... But then again, this could be my bias/prejudice masking the fact that my school just wants to collect more tuition from anyone.. and so lowers admission requirements, etc., to accept lower quality/ or unmotivated students.

My mistake.
>>
>implying this isn't a joke
>implying Brewdog aren't jimmy rustlers of the highest caliber.

Stay autistic /pol/
>>
>>55260082

Well in either case admin/ or powers that be loving it for money benefits is going along to get along corruption in my book.

Just last night I had a peer suggest I lie to a client, in a matter of fact way, a marketing tactic no doubt.
I spewed back at the monkey, why would I lie to my client when they don't believe the truth anyway (although with footwork they could find out) - they get the truth, and are likely too dumb for that to matter, but the principle I play on is my product is excellent, period, if they know it or not - and I've found they often never know it.

I'm in a good position for that, though, with really no pressure from above, there is no above.
>>
comments are censored at the brewdog site

7 glowing fanfags posts have been allowed through
>>
>>55259437
Most hipsters drink beer, hipsters love faggots.
>>
>>55260082
>but it's silly that someone would even attempt to buy out an academic -- if they're doing it now, then it's worked at some point before, which means those that inform policymakers may have been bought by an interest group. If that's the case, then that's just horrific.

Well it most certainly happens, as we've seen here in the USA, and you mentioned there, grants themselves are awarded with inherent bias.
>>
Beer is already for transgenders. Its full of Estrogen
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.