[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, are you aware of what's happening at Missouri Un
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 9.jpg (128 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
128 KB, 900x600
/pol/, are you aware of what's happening at Missouri University lately?

>Missouri grad students get angry at tuition hikes and decide to unionize
>Grad students organize a walkout
>Some drunk guy shouts racial slurs at MU student president
>He issues statement condemning racism on campus
>Black students organize "Racism Lives Here" rallies
>Students schedule a sit-in in student union to protest racism
>Students urge administration to take down Thomas Jefferson statue
>Students call for "Mandatory Diversity Training" within school
>Undocumented immigrant students sue school for charging them out of state tuition
>Student demonstrates hunger strike for the removal of university president
>President does not step down, is continuously berated by protesters on campus
>Missouri Tigers football team is now refusing to play until president steps down

http://www.themaneater.com/special-sections/mu-fall-2015/

What did the president do wrong? Why are they coming after him? What do these students expect to gain or change out of this?
>>
>>55256410

>What did the president do wrong?

He was born White.
>>
Did they take down the Thomas Jefferson statue, or was that just a demand?
>>
>>55256478
/thread
>>
>>55256548
The statue remains on campus as of now. Honestly I would be surprised if they did take it down
>>
>>55256478
But he dindu nuffin tho
>>
These faggots need to learn that university is a privilege not a fucking right.
>>
>>55256973
These people are so disconnected from society at large it is disgraceful.
>>
>>55256973
The one I don't understand most is the undocumented immigrant one. Why should they pay in state tuition when they don't even legally live here?
>>
Remember this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings

This needs to happen again.
>>
>>55256410
>being a grad student without full tuition waved.

Kek at worthless humanities programs, no self-respecting graduate student should ever pay for their tuition. If you aren't able to at least TA or do research for full tuition waver, you are worthless. That, or you enjoy pissing your money away.
>>
File: xncynjzn2d42fbuoxy4t.jpg (109 KB, 636x450) Image search: [Google]
xncynjzn2d42fbuoxy4t.jpg
109 KB, 636x450
>>55257190

Haven't worn it in years...
>>
>>55256410
Kent state, any one.
>>
>>55256410
watch the world burn
>>
File: 1410875600052.jpg (17 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1410875600052.jpg
17 KB, 320x287
>>55256410
That BLM bitch on the left looks like a Alien/Xenomorph.

Also why are universities always the breeding ground for this leftist nonsense? What happens in there for people to think this way?
>>
>>55257190
Frequently.
>>
File: hol up, hol up.jpg (81 KB, 666x612) Image search: [Google]
hol up, hol up.jpg
81 KB, 666x612
>>55256410
>>
>>55257115
>The one I don't understand most is the undocumented immigrant one. Why should they pay in state tuition when they don't even legally live here?

It's stupid, if the world made any sense and wasn't ruled by the absolutely retarded, all of the illegals suing the school would get deported. I really feel as if I'm in some insane dimension controlled by the loonies in the asylum.
>>
File: i.jpg (42 KB, 570x321) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
42 KB, 570x321
The football team is striking because someone yelled "nigger" at an event and then someone smeared a swastika with feces in a dorm bathroom?

What do they want? Bathroom cops? Yelling police?
>>
>>55257235
Oh, they have feminism involved too. They met with the Univ president and asked how familiar he was with White privilege and "the patriarchy." When he said he didn't see those as major problems, they chipped out. One is even on a "hunger strike" (!!) until he gets fired, which he will. How long before these jigs finally get the kick in the f--king ass they deserve?
>>
File: 1446957421708.png (239 KB, 491x495) Image search: [Google]
1446957421708.png
239 KB, 491x495
>>55257424
>>
File: ducksurprise.png (29 KB, 458x340) Image search: [Google]
ducksurprise.png
29 KB, 458x340
>>55256410
>Undocumented immigrant students sue school for charging them out of state tuition
>>
>>55256410
I feel no pity for these administrators. They are the ones who adopted quotas and AA programs and brought in thousands of unqualified black students over more qualified white ones. Now their pets are turning on them.
>>
>>55257115
I don't mean to defend illegal immigrants ever, but what's the purpose of of charging extra tuition simply because the student came from outside of the state? I know universities all over tend to do this, and it smells like bullshit.
>>
File: 1446257968162.gif (2 MB, 320x178) Image search: [Google]
1446257968162.gif
2 MB, 320x178
>>55257424

Jesus fucking Christ, are these faggots so thin skinned they get that butt hurt about some single guy screaming nigger?

I'll bet any one of those fuck heads 100$ that if I go on their phone the last song they have played will have the word nigger used no less than 3 times.
>>
>>55256410

I hate niggers.

Why the fuck would anyone like them, this is the bullshit they pull again and again and again.
>>
>>55257414
We're stuck in this god awful Berenstain Universe with these horrible Berenstain "people" anon.
>>
>>55257391

Just disgusting!

But but black women are so beautiful you guys.
>>
Our forefathers knew the deal. Give an inch, take a mile. The president better not step down, if he does it sets a horrendous precedent for university/student relations where the students will think they can use things like the football system to make any demand.
>>
>>55257424
The problem is the President of the University made NO comments about them.

As the president, you have to be all sympathetic and at least make some sort of speech saying "I do not condone this behavior, something WILL be done" regardless if he means it or not. Nobody even got that message, so people are, understandably, pissed.
>>
>>55257424
They want whites removed or punished.

Do not expect reason from them.
>>
>>55257587
If it's a state school, they are partly funded by the state, aren't they? Makes sense for a state to favor their own citizenry.
>>
>>55257587
>I don't mean to defend illegal immigrants ever, but what's the purpose of of charging extra tuition simply because the student came from outside of the state? I know universities all over tend to do this, and it smells like bullshit.

I know some of my Asian friends are here legally at my Uni with student Visas. They get charged 10x more for tuition than people who are citizens here, the Universities are making a killing off these new rich Asians flooding over here. Why shouldn't illegal Mexicans pay the same rate non citizen students pay?
>>
>>55256410
Shut the place down, safety reasons 're protesters. No refunds, non union students advised to sue union over cost of lost study. Let the lawyers feed on the left.
>>
>>55257587
Yes it's totally unfair to expect illegals to pay for tuition
>>
THis is it. The system is beginning to implode in on itself.

hahahahahha
>>
>>55257713
you suck at reading
>>
>>55257660
every time a rug is micturated upon?
>>
>>55257587
This happens at state schools. The assumption is a) you/your parents paid taxes in the state if you live there, and b) you're more likely to stay in state after you graduate and contribute to the economy
>>
>>55257493
>should be charged out of country tuition.
>>
>>55257812
how is something like this explained? every neighboring state gets in-state tuition http://www.siue.edu/payingforcollege/instatetuition/index.shtml
>>
>>55257115
Fuck off burger. He is a person with all human rights. Does not matter where he/she lives.
>>
>>55257313
I guess it comes from the humanities. People there don't seem to be the smartest, so are easily influentiable, and end up on the left wing. Those people will then become the humanities teachers, keeping the cycle and subverting their students.

In Brazil, they even have a bonus. Police are not allowed on campus, so they can smoke weed freely (and do whatever they want, to be honest).
>>
File: Weinberg.png (277 KB, 940x149) Image search: [Google]
Weinberg.png
277 KB, 940x149
>Weinberg
>>
>>55256410
>push all sorts of affrimative action and women's studies bullshit for years
>university is being destroyed by the hordes of communists they created
this what they get. Lets hope the world learns a lesson from this shit
>>
>>55257414
How are they allowed to take something to court at all? Why aren't they or their parents just deported on the spot? They are breaking immigration laws and openly admitting so.
>>
>>55258004
Asians.

Shitty school that local Midwesterners wouldn't go to if they couldn't afford. But dumber Asians will still pay out the ass.

No American outside the Midwest is going there
>>
>>55257587
Education for in-state students are subsidized, since their parents probably paid decades worth of taxes.

out-of-state get the full retail price.
>>
>>55256410
niggers
>>
I'm in Columbia, on campus now. I'll let you guys know if any rioting starts.
>>
>>55257589
b-but it happened TWICE

Now we must rally
>>
>>55258025
illegals who don't even have enough respect for our county to come here legally are the scum of humanity. In any sane world they'd be deported or worse. fucking entitled children
>>
>>55258025
Build wall pendejo
>>
>>55256410
so pretty much the university successfully coopted a demo about tuition hikes into race issues?

niggers are so fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1446720942687.jpg (77 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446720942687.jpg
77 KB, 600x600
>>55256410
>leftists, feminists and fucking mongoloids tearing down the only places that empower their insane beliefs and behaviour

Go ahead. Maybe after the flames have died down we can rebuild the STEM schools like they were when Feynman was teaching. Just listen to his fucking lectures. No monkeys screeching, no BLACKLIVESMATTER, no dumbing down for retards, but information, light banter and education. As it should be.
>>
>>55257525
Aren't quotas mandatory by the state?
If so, you can't really blame the university staff for this
>>
Has anyone actually been physically hurt or are they just mad about words and poop?
>>
>>55256410
>Missouri Tigers football team is now refusing to play until president steps down
oh, that'll do it.

universities are just football, learning is a distant second.
>>
>Illegal Immigrants can go to college
What
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 512x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 512x356
Question for old guys and American history people.

How does the campus climate today compare to 1968 when students (under the coaching from commie professors) were occupying administrative buildings and shit? Obviously the 60s grievances were much more legit then, what with the draft and state sponsored racism, and these kids today are merely trying to emulate the behavior of those hippies and have no legit grievances. But is the culture/dynamic on campus the same or worse, legitimacy aside?

Or is the fundamental difference today the automatic acquiescence of the administrations thanks to social media?
>>
>>55258197
Stop eating dipshit.
>>
>The group outlined eight demands. Highlights include:

>A news conference of Wolfe reading a handwritten, formal apology.

>The immediate removal of Wolfe as UM System President.

>Enforcement of mandatory racial awareness and inclusion curriculum for all faculty, staff and students, controlled by a board of color.

>An increase in the percentage of black faculty and staff to 10 percent by the 2017-18 academic year, and the development by May 1 of a 10-year plan to promote a safer, more inclusive campus.

>An increase in funding to hire more mental health professionals for the MU Counseling Center, particularly those of color, and more staff for the social justice centers on campus.
>>
>Students call for "Mandatory Diversity Training" within school

I guess freedom of speech and thought is bad after all guys, we need genocide camps to kill non-conformists.
>>
>>55258025
God damn you!

Your own shit nation disagrees with your bullshit notion!

Kill all mexicans!!!!!!
>>
>>55257658
I agree 100%, if the president does end up leaving it sends a message that people can come up with unreasonable demands and expect to be heard
>>
>>55256410
>>Undocumented immigrant students sue school for charging them out of state tuition

all of my whut right here Anon.
but, whut?
>>
>>55256410
now they can fuck off with taking down Thomas Jefferson
>>
File: grad school.png (1 MB, 1181x551) Image search: [Google]
grad school.png
1 MB, 1181x551
>>55256410
>>Missouri grad students get angry at tuition hikes and decide to unionize

People actually pay money for grad school?!?
>>
>>55258341
>physically hurt
Check your corporeality privilege, you racist shitlord. Just because their transblack headmates don't have bodies doesn't mean it's not cultural appropriation if you smear feces as a white man.
>>
>>55258381
Just die!

Tell me where.
>>
>>55258384
Oh look the want race based everything but white people are the ones with the race problem.
>>
>>55256410
Jigs are probably disruptive in classes. This kind of movement can help call attention to that. That's how jigs get themselves in trouble: they demand attention as victims, but the increased attention just points out that actually they are victimizers and everyone else is a victim of having jigs around.
>>
>>55258025
They're still going to the university, but if their parents are undocumented then there's no proof that they live in the state, which means there's no reason for them to expect the same treatment as children of parents who paid taxes in the state and contribute to the economy
>>
>>55258352
It'd be more effective if the team wasn't on an 5 game losing streak, already out of postseason contention and not bowl eligible.
>>
>>55258384
>A news conference of Wolfe reading a handwritten, formal apology.
>The immediate removal of Wolfe as UM System President.
What's the point of an apology if you're just going to condemn the person anyway? Oh right.
>Progressives
>>
>>55258362
I don't understand it either, how does that work with the law?
>>
File: 1373646553697.jpg (28 KB, 475x263) Image search: [Google]
1373646553697.jpg
28 KB, 475x263
The president will step down, he will apologize, and the demands will be met. There's no other way. Once again whites will have to meet the demands of the Proud Black Students and you stormtards will cry and bitch and moan.

Can't you all see you're on the losing side here? There's no way for the university to save face. They acted like racist d-bags for a long ass time and they're finally getting called out for it. I know it's hard to understand for most of you, what with never going to college and all, but this is the future. You're going to see many more protests like this throughout the world, and the racist presidents will all be forced to step down. There's no reason for the school's administration to be more diverse and inclusive, since most universities have sizable PoC populations.

So go cry some more stormweenies. When the university caves to the student's demands, maybe you'll learn something and stop being so racist.
>>
>>55258459
Ones with useless degree programs do
>>
>>55257424
Wouldn't the football team mostly be there on sports scholarships? Can they be kicked out for not playing?
>>
File: CTTqivlUcAA7bU4.jpg large.jpg (193 KB, 749x987) Image search: [Google]
CTTqivlUcAA7bU4.jpg large.jpg
193 KB, 749x987
wow here are the actual demands
>>
>>55258284
I don't think they are, otherwise the white discrimination lawsuits would be against the state rather than the individual institutions. Doesn't make any sense to sue the school when it's being imposed on them by the state. They probably get monetary incentives from the government for having race quotas though.
>>
>>55257749
It was always destined to. When an entire ideology is based on emotions and not logic or reality it will always fail. These people live their lives looking to be more oppressed and offended than everyone else so its an oppression olympics. I'm more oppressed, no I am, no I am. Thats why you see terms like smaller fats and larger fats and see them arguing with each other because one can occasionally find stores with clothes their size while the other has to order online.
>>
>>55258625
They don't enforce it.
>>
>>55257424
The irony is that the football program hemmorhages money anyway, I'm sure it's no worries on the president's mind that they won't play
>>
>>55258643
What he meant was "Buttered Toast and Gravy. Vote Trump Master race."
>>
>>55258616
Exactly as 1984 described it, the brain must be purified before a bullet is put through it.
>>
>>55258688
What does number 6 mean?
>>
>>55256410
These people are hurting Dems chances in 2016. Hilldog and ol' Bernie should condemn these idiotic happenings. Hopefully, ordinary Americans are starting to see this is what happens when Dems are in charge and give these idiots free reign.

And people say the right is getting more extreme. Not keeping up with the left's degeneracy/daily victimization is not a bad thing.
>>
>>55257424
Looking white there, US.
>>
>>55258384
>controlled by a board of color

I hate blacks with every fiber of my being.
>>
>>55258545
Hol' up, hol' up, don ya know whitey beez rayciss 'n shieeet.
>>
>'No tuition hikes!"
>Mandatory sensitivity training!!
>In state tuition for illegal immigrants!!
>Take down statues and build new ones!!
>Replace the President!!

sandersfree.jpeg
>>
>>55258782
pass niggers and women who are failing, and have mandatory classes telling everyone how evil the white man be.
>>
>>55258782
>increase retention rate

It means that, to use simple terms, niggers are stupid and they want bigger affirmative action bonuses to their test scores.
>>
>>55258284
Actually no, quotas have been struck down by the Supreme Court as being too discriminatory. Before that, however, yes, quotas were the go-to method being used to bring minorities to schools they had no business attending.

Schools still get around that by using other methods of "increasing diversity". It's not hard when every application asks for one's racial and economic background. But a hard quota system is a no-no.
>>
>>55258643
Nice bait asshole.
>>
>>55258859
It could be worse. They could be feminists. Not much difference but still...
>>
>>55258688
They demand race based hiring practices while yelling at white people that they have been hiring based off race for too long.

FUCK NIGGERS!
>>
>>55258872
so should I avoid black doctors and dentists then?
>>
>>55258827
How the fuck can anyone like them when this is the shit they pull?
>>
>>55258827
>I hate niggers with every fiber of my being.

FTFY.
It's ok, anon. You're in a safe space.
>>
>>55258782
>>55258688
>increase retention rates for marginalized students

Translation, it is the school's fault that the less qualified quota black students are too dumb to pass the classes.
>>
>>55256410
>>
>>55258025
¡Me vergüenza mi hijo!
>>
>>55258782
In order to increase nigger retention rates at my old school, they gave them free credits.
>>
>>55256410
Just liberals, niggers, and spics doing what they do best. Pretending to be victims.
>>
File: 1431884526219.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1431884526219.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>55258688
>Literally having forced indoctrination in list of demands
>>
>>55256410

No surprise, really. Mizzou has niggers from St. Louis attending.
>>
File: 1430355552241.jpg (246 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1430355552241.jpg
246 KB, 2048x1365
>>55258384
>>Enforcement of mandatory racial awareness and inclusion curriculum for all faculty, staff and students, controlled by a board of color.

Blatantly asking--no, demanding--state-sponsored anti-white curriculum and courses.

Fuck niggers.
>>
Just fuck this generation, I literally cannot believe how entitled they are. This is the result of every child being told they're a winner and getting a participation trophy, they've never had their ideas challenged before so when it finally happens it's like a total shock to their system.

I almost pray for another great depression just to slap some sense into these retards.
>>
File: 1442078653490.jpg (27 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
1442078653490.jpg
27 KB, 640x454
>>55256410

I am out. I am so goddamn out. Fuck everything
>>
>>55256410
That fucking babboon just needs to enter the workforce, already.

Jesus Christ have mercy.
>>
>>55256410
>What did the president do wrong?

he is a white male, his simply being alive offends these people.
>>
>>55259190
no it's quite opposite that this is telling every child they're victims. this is wha tthe social justice movement has done it's made our peoples into fucking weak, entitled, complaining, hypocrisies. just like the fact they feel victimized despite getting more aide just for being black and going to university. where is the white privilege there?

man i hate this unifying shit that is now hitting our universities.
>>
File: 1397238358349.jpg (41 KB, 279x304) Image search: [Google]
1397238358349.jpg
41 KB, 279x304
I was having a perfectly pleasant Sunday until I read this thread. Fuck everything.
>>
>>55258685
in a just world, yes, but big state schools have turned from trying to be research centers into BIG COLLEGE FOOTBALL JUGGERNAUTS $$$$$

most likely their black asses will be kissed and more tutors will hired to help them pass basic english comp and remedial algebra
>>
>>55257660
>Understandable
If that's understandable, then all behaviours are.
>>
>>55258384
>Enforcement of mandatory racial awareness and inclusion curriculum for all faculty, staff and students, controlled by a board of color.

>An increase in the percentage of black faculty and staff to 10 percent by the 2017-18 academic year, and the development by May 1 of a 10-year plan to promote a safer, more inclusive campus.

And there is the meat of the matter, its nothing more than black nepotism and greed for power and influence.
They aren't willing to work for it so they'll do what they're grandparents learned in the 60's, scream enough for it until someone capitulates.
>>
>>55256410
This is what you redlegs get for turning coats.

On a side note
>liberals and niggers start demanding safe spaces and diversity training
>start to unionize and demand less and less work for the same degree
>value of degree plummets as employers realize they no longer indicate any education or even the commitment to put in the hours of one.
>progressive liberal policies push as many 'marginalized' students into these debt traps
>conservatives and whites increasingly leave college and move into entrepreneurial ventures and trade programs
>in 20 years PC bureaucracy is valued as essentially worthless while white tradesmen sweep in profits and return the middle class to its former glory
>YFW blacks and liberals will blame whites for their own damnation
>YFW this is what has been happening for centuries
>YFW we just naturally continue to find ourselves in better living situations than degenerates by sheer virtue of hard work and conviction

Conservative views aren't opinions that lie on equal standing with their opposition, simply because the personal responsibility and accountability inherent in said views naturally places it in a dominant position.
>>
>>55257391
She looks straight out of a blaxploitation flick. Way to be a walking stereotype
>>
>>55259100
I was wondering, is this an extension of Ferguson?
>>
W.W.H.D
(What would Hitler do?)
>>
I don't think these people ever worked hard in their lives. Pretty much had everything handed to them because they were black.
>>
>>55258947
you don't already?

it's not safe until affirmative action practices are illegal
>>
>>55258025
First: university is not a fucking right, you fuckwit.

Second: the university is entitled to charge whatever the hell they want to people out of state.

Third: the faggot should have gotten deported the second they knew he was undocumented.

American liberals are fucking limp dicked faggots, y tu estas pendejo si en serio crees que el salta bordes tiene la razon. Imbecil.
>>
>>55259307
The victimhood thing is recent. The generation of "everyone's a winner" lead to that in the first place. When you convince every little girl a princess and their opinions matter more than everyone else's, they can't handle eventually being wrong, so they just turn to the oppression card.
>>
>>55257115
The funny thing is that it'll probably end in them being deported. The last thing you want to do as an undocumented immigrant is tip immigration control off to the fact that you're undocumented.
>>
>>55256410
Jesus Christ burgerbros, fucking deport and kill theses cunts. WHERE IE BEN GARRISON
>>
>>55256973

Most young people look at college as a right.

Why do you think they want it to be free?
>>
>>55257235
It isn't humanities programs. I'm working on a PhD in English and every program I even applied for gives a tuition waiver and a stipend of at least $20,000/year. These people are just dumb.
>>
File: 1432132111324.png (166 KB, 402x392) Image search: [Google]
1432132111324.png
166 KB, 402x392
>>55259562
>stays in Mexico
>Shits on liberals and illegals

You're alright, Jorge
>>
>>55256410
Just get rid of athletics. That's the infallible way to rid universities of negroes.
>>
>>55258688
At a very least, it's funny that these niggers decided to exclude the illegal spic's demands.

They know those Mexicans were just exploiting the moment and don't give a shit about nignog issues and vice versa
>>
>>55259489

To a degree
>>
>>55256973
Even here in Germany the entitled little shits don't see it like that anymore. They think everyone, no matter how retarded, should be allowed to study and have the uni pander specifically to their retarded wishes.
>>
>>55256410
>>Students urge administration to take down Thomas Jefferson statue

THEY'VE GONE TOO FAR
>>
>>55256410
He let a bunch of ignorant assholes go to his school.
>>
>>55259623
Guns are a right, but aren't free.
>>
>>55257587

Colleges are funded by taxes as well, if you live in state you've contributed taxes that help fund the university. If you live out of state, you haven't.
>>
>>55259703
>mfw people who learned English as a second language do better than blacks.
>>
File: U4JX5XR.jpg (148 KB, 750x782) Image search: [Google]
U4JX5XR.jpg
148 KB, 750x782
Gary Pinkel fears for his life.
>>
File: file.jpg (120 KB, 927x742) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
120 KB, 927x742
Based ass President's response:

>“First, to anyone, of any race, that I have offended, I sincerely apologize. That was not my intent. I let the operation of the university get the best of me, and instead of fully analyzing all the alternative routes, I made a hasty decision to increase tuition with full knowledge that it would disproportionally affect our students of color. I am truly sorry. I don’t want my actions to reflect poorly on my university, as the idea came from me, not my board. Mizzou is an amazing place full of passionate people (teachers, administrators, custodial staff, cafeteria staff, parents, and others) who love, care about, and go the extra mile for all students, regardless of race. As the president and lifelong educator, I strive to do the same. I always tell my students that once they are my student, they will always be my child. I do make it a point to treat all people fairly and with dignity. I regret that my decision is now calling that into question. I can, and will, use this situation as a real world example of how irrational decisions can cause hurt to others. I am ashamed of the anguish I have caused. As I look back and reflect, I see how hurtful the increase in cost of tuition is. It is my hope that my sincere apology will be accepted and that my resignation from the position as President of the University of Missouri will not be necessary. With your understanding we can watch them monkeys dance this Saturday night. GO TIGERS!

>Thank you,

>Tim Wolfe
>>
>>55258924
At least feminists occasionally show tits when they get pissy. These guys just smell.
>>
>>55259881
>watch them monkeys dance saturday night

ohgodwhathashedone.jpg
>>
>>55259890
Most of those tits belong to fat chicks though... I still maintain my stance.
>>
>>55259562
This guy is all right. I will personally petition Emperor Trump to formally invite you over the wall
>>
>>55259562
You kick ass sir.
>>
File: 1440627839039.jpg (989 KB, 1200x880) Image search: [Google]
1440627839039.jpg
989 KB, 1200x880
>>55257424
>someone smeared a swastika with feces in a dorm bathroom?

Sounds like something a demented SJW would do to false flag.
>>
>>55259881
racist rate hike lmao

"prices is rayciss"
>>
>>55259259
That's all it takes.
>>
>>55259881
what "racist rate hike" ? Any rate hike is de facto racism because.... negros don't wanna pay it?
Why's he apologizing over nothing?
>>
>>55258643
>no "wrong side of history"
2/10
>>
>>55259881
i was seriously bummed until i read the final line
>>
>>55258688
#7 is obv. an open admission to the vast #'s of crazy niggas on campus
>>
>>55256410

>Be niggerball player
>Get free ride to college aslong as i play good niggerball and pretend to go to class
>White person says something unfriendly to me
>Now i can sit on my ass and refuse to do the one and only thing im being asked to do in return for a free college degree because its a stateme t
>I hope this lasts 4 years so i can get to the NFL without any work

Nigs support anything that gets them something for nothing
>>
>>55256410
The USA is a shit hole we are turning into a third world country as the lower infernal "Southern" races flood it. This is Ragnarokk it was predicted long ago and it's happening all over to the offspring of the Aesir.
>>
>>55259881
>racist
How so?
>>
>>55259881

I'm glad he didn't resign but he still pussed out. He doesn't have to apologize for shit. Bending over for these tools just lends credence to their dumb "movement".
>>
http://www.live5news.com/story/26227927/african-american-students-test-worse-at-english-than-students-who-speak-it-as-a-second-language
>>
>>55257587
It keeps us from being flooded with even more Asians and other foreigners.
>>
>>55260133
Imagine how great and advanced we'd be by now if niggers never existed.
>>
>>55260194
we wouldn't have peanut butter though

so there's that
>>
i can't stop laughing at this thread. it's like this real life event was finely crafted just to boggle the minds of /pol into infinity
>>
File: images (6).jpg (32 KB, 448x328) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
32 KB, 448x328
>>55259970
True. But every once in a while...
>>
>>55260133
south didn't used to give an inch to these niggers
But the yanks got it in their head that communists and foreigners would like them more if only they "integrated" and bettered the negros.
Funny how that turned out.
>>
File: yeah.gif (782 KB, 320x169) Image search: [Google]
yeah.gif
782 KB, 320x169
>>55259881
>I can, and will, use this situation as a real world example of how irrational decisions can cause hurt to others.

>irrational

It wasn't an "irrational" decision. That's a terrible way to characterize it.

Also,

>With your understanding we can watch them monkeys dance this Saturday night.
>>
>>55260194
Obviously niggers picking cotton was the only thing that made us a superpower anyways.
>>
Modern activism just looks like spoiled kids throwing tantrums
>>
>>55260105
"Get your money for nothing and your chicks for free"
>>
>>55258025
university is a privilege, not a right. Now build the wall Paco
>>
>>55259800
>mfw people who learned English as a second language do better than blacks.
They do way better, better than injuns too. I'm in northern Ontario, the gov sent us a bunch of fucking Somalians and Haiti cunts. They are fucking useless, the coons seemed to pick up english fairly fast, but as soon as the could read they started to steal. We (my buddy the local RCMP guy) beat the fuck out of 2 after they ripped off a few long guns from a friend, the niggers pretty much home invasioned him, shit like that is not supposed to happen in northern Ontario. Gimmie a sec here I'll see if I can find the local article, the nigger is still in a coma I think
>>
>>55260293
Maybe thats what student activism always has been?
makes you think, huh
>>
>>55258372
It's not as bad yet but it could be if this Yale and Missouri shit spreads.
>>
File: 1439076591034.jpg (59 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1439076591034.jpg
59 KB, 576x1024
>>55260293
>>
Daily reminder that these are the "college educated blacks..." and literally the best the apes have to offer.

There is no such thing as a "good black." A nigger is a nigger is a nigger.
>>
>>55256410
Seriously, these niggers are way more trouble than they're worth.
>>
Universities are a cess pool of liberal thinking. They reap what they sow.
>>
>>55256410
this shits fkn stupid.
>>
>>55260394
>A nigger is a nigger is a nigger.
Well said
>>
>>55260235
That was Mexicans a nigger just patented it.
>>
>>55258384
Struggle sessions are so close to being a reality. We just need them saying the president should be imprisioned if he doesn't apologize.
>>
>>55257190
Why was he shot anyway?
>>
>>55258372
>Obviously the 60s grievances were much more legit then
lol
You really think so?
You would first have to accept "racism" as a legit grievance, no? Thats not a universal belief.
>>
>>55256410
Seems like he went wrong trying to deflect the tuition hike issue with bullshit about racism.
>>
>>55260105
nah, their work ethic might cause em 2 go outta shape, the NFL will rape em in the combines
>>
>>55256410
Whenever America discusses racism it's always about blacks and blacks alone, that's why other minorities don't participate in this topic. They are victims of black violence but no one will speak for them. Blacks are a violent bunch who think there's nothing wrong with themselves and it's all other people's fault.
>>
>>55260581
Dey dindu nuffins, whitey jus beez rayciss 'n shieet
>>
>>55260528
a microcosm of jewish racebaiting
>>
>>55260520
he's talking about the draft to fight in vietnam
>>
File: 1446769856407.jpg (11 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
1446769856407.jpg
11 KB, 191x264
>>55260394
The "talented tenth", i.e. the most exceptional 10% of African Americans, is literally that portion of the black population who have IQ's of at least 100. Yes, it's true — Being "elite" as a black person in the U.S. roughly means being at least as intelligent as the AVERAGE white American. #ThingsTheyNeverTalkAbout
>>
>>55260697
wasn't anyone at college already exempted?
>>
>>55260579

Have you seen a 20 something male nigger?

They stay in shape regardless of activity or diet.

Its good breeding.
>>
>>55256410

itd be so beautiful if after the president is gone, and they win, that there are more racist incidents which proves how idiotic it was to get rid of the original president in the first place, and people finally stop taking these niggers seriously. redpill moment
>>
>>55260293
It's jewish activitsm. In fact I suspect these jews inventing this in the 60s and later participated in the Civil Rights Movement actually teach this shit nowadays everywhere.

The "Peace and not War" claim is just as retarded and irrational as the "Everyone is equal in everything" claim
>>
>>55257190
Fun fact: in the aftermath of the shooting, a large majority of Americans polled supported the actions of the National Guard
>>
>>55260884
Why would blacks care about whites being shot? baka
>>
>>55260838
low body fat due to malnourishment does not mean in shape
>>
>>55259829
No shit. If he said he didn't support this decision they'd probably all gang up and beat the shit out of him then rape his corpse.
>>
>>55258582
lol this. I was thinking the same thing
>>
>>55259562
México would be a better place if everyone was like you mi amigo.
>>
>>55259779
most blues these days don't even agree that having a viable combat weapon is a right of a free individual.
Grown men don't have the right to be trusted with big boy weapons.
>>
>students unionize
What does this even mean?
>>
>>55258025
>unless they are from Ecuador or El Salvador
>>
>>55260838
>regardless of activity or diet

Not true

They stay in shape because they're very active.
>>
>>55261166
means george soros sent them a million bucks and someone to coach them on activism
>>
File: contanza.jpg (68 KB, 604x371) Image search: [Google]
contanza.jpg
68 KB, 604x371
>>55258688
>Tim Wolfe must acknowledge his white male privilege
>>
>>55258924
They are feminists. Also raised the "issue" of "the Patriarchy" on campus.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
>>55258643
>colonel what can you tell me about tranny POCs?
>>
>>55258384
>>Enforcement of mandatory racial awareness and inclusion curriculum for all faculty, staff and students, controlled by a board of color.

The school should hire a board consisting of all Asians. Then watch the black throw a tantrum and expose them for the frauds they are.
>>
>>55257391
SO U IS SAYIN WE SUM KINDA FINNA
>>
They should make their own colleges instead of trying to take over current ones.
What else will they use all those Patreon dollars for
>>
Just cancel the scholarships of the football team.
>>
>>55258384
Look at the bright side. The people asking for this will probably die of starvation soon after graduating.
>>
>>55256410
>niggers get to skip class around second round of midterms

hey i figured it out
>>
>>55256973
The realities of the market make it a right.
Because you can't get a fucking job without it anymore.

I wish we could go back to having apprenticeships in most crafts, instead of needing a fucking degree just to do some programming.
>>
>>55258025
Goddamn it you idiot, Americans from another state have to pay extra to go to that college but the illegal gets "in-state" tuition. That's fucked up.

Check your privilege motherfucker.
>>
>>55258102
That's one of Trump's campaign positions. Right now we do "catch and release". He wants to do "catch and deport". Under the current system, deportation usually only happens if you commit a serious crime (other than border hopping).
>>
>>55256410
anyone notice that white guy on the left?
can you get pussy at those rallies? or is he just pussywhipped, or whatever the correct term is for this situation?
>>
>>55258688
Is there some kind of secret SJW playbook where they get all this shit from?

>Make unreasonable demands
>Provoke a reaction
>Make more demands due to said reaction
>Check your privilege

etc. etc.
>>
>>55261643
I don't think thats how rights work.
>>
>>55260255
>feminists
>not models payed to astroturf
>>
>>55258688
>social justice centers
College kids want to be indoctrinated now, fucking Jews are getting better at their jobs every year.
>>
>>55256410

i had no idea illegal immigrants could actually get into college, youd think during the application process there'd be something that would say "hey this person is illegal"
>>
>>55261933
Rights are granted based on what's necessary for a dignified life.

That's why there's a right to an unharmed body, freedom of movement, water, food, shelter and, recently, even internet.
A university degree will soon become a right, now that only the failures at life aren't going to the Gymnasium and every little shit gets their Abitur to be qualified for work at McDonald's.
>>
>>55258384

So basically;

> mo money for dem programs

And essentially more jobs for graduates in useless humanities fields, funded by tax payers.

Welcome to Australia/Europe Ameri-bros.
>>
File: heh.png (14 KB, 619x90) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
14 KB, 619x90
>Black Football playing protesting "rape culture"

top fucking kek
>>
I was just talking with a friend of mine about this shit. This faggot liberal college deserves every bit of this. They want to brainwash their students into hating white people and being completely irrational, and now its coming back to bite them in the ass. Good riddance
>>
File: 9.jpg (2 MB, 3538x3424) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
2 MB, 3538x3424
>>55256410

Can WWIII just start already?

This is how humanity stagnates and kills itself... Constant self satisfaction & decadence leads to this disconnect from reality.
The world knows innovation like no other when we are fighting and killing each other.

I don't even care if I get killed in the great conflict as long as there is one.

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live..."
>>
>>55261643

Jobs are a right?

Motherfucker I'm moving to Germoney.

Our overlords grant us jack and shit.
>>
>>55257424
Oh wow, America sure is white :^)
>>
>>55256410
>What do these students expect to gain or change out of this?
more "freedom" and more "rights"
>>
One of the last areas the US still dominated in was our higher education univsersity system, and now these idiots are attacking that..
>>
>>55262718
affirmative action happened in the 60's m8
nothing new about this
>>
>>55257457
underrated
>>
>>55259562
Everybody really, really hates people like you and me. I was talking to my mom about the welfare state and how immigrants use it the most and she was fucking pissed off, because we used to live there and used welfare a bit. Yeah, we used some welfare, not even food stamps, for a couple of years, because my father was studying for his master's and didn't have time to work and she didn't have a college degree. That's not the case with immigrants who stay on welfare for years, and that's what she doesn't understand, the system is being abused and the leftists love it because when poverty doesn't improve, it gives them the green light to go ahead and keep smuggling illegals and print more money. I hate illegals because they make our country look bad, probably gives the U.S. a smaller quota for people who would go there legally, and probably caused quite a bit of chaos regarding the economy.
>>
>>55262476
That's an awful lot of rare Pepes.
>>
>>55262543
You are forced to search for a job to get unemployment benefits, actually.

The job centers are known for having an issue similar to American police: The people who handle people there are women who love to bully others and be as sadistic as possible.

There was recently a protest thing that made gravestones for all people that got bullied into suicide by the job centers when they tried to stay alive through Hartz 4.
>>
>>55258004
It's Southern Illinois University near East St Louis. They're not a big name school, and they're next to the worst of the St Louis metro area. They're probably desperate for good students.
>>
>>55258384
I was taking a shit while reading this. Seemed appropriate.
>>
File: 1437655287995.jpg (26 KB, 306x318) Image search: [Google]
1437655287995.jpg
26 KB, 306x318
>>55262835
>The job centers are known for having an issue similar to American police: The people who handle people there are women who love to bully others and be as sadistic as possible.
>
>There was recently a protest thing that made gravestones for all people that got bullied into suicide by the job centers when they tried to stay alive through Hartz 4.
>>
>>55258782
GIBS
ME
DAT
A
HONKY
>>
File: 1445830876816.png (570 KB, 781x726) Image search: [Google]
1445830876816.png
570 KB, 781x726
>>55257789
"but if she does not, that is her problem, not mine, just as your rug is your problem, just as every bum's lot in life is his own responsibility regardless of whom he chooses to blame. I didn't blame anyone for the loss of my legs, some Chinaman took them from me in Korea but I went out and achieved anyway. I cannot solve your problems, sir, only you can."

Words to live by tbqh. If only more people adopted the attitude that only they could solve their own problems, the tumbler cult of victimization would disappear overnight.
>>
>>55258688
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>55259000
kuck.png
>>
>>55260171

is that not most people? I lived in Japan for a year and I was better at Japanese in a grammar and vocabulary sense(I also knew 3x as much kanji) than most of the people I met.
>>
>>55263002
Yeah, you know how violence is considered masculine and beaurocracy is considered female?

American cops shoot people for nifty reasons like "he flashed his high beams at me".

German job center workers make the job search process into a living hell.
>>
>>55261853
Rules for Radicals
>>
>>55256410
Please keep this bullshit up until next week

Football fans are retarded enough to get upset about a forfeit, especially at a home game

Though those keks are backing the football team.

I wouldn't doubt the players accept what little apology the president has given.

But yeah, take their scholarships if they don't play next week
>>
>>55258688
I want to know how many white women are part of this.
>>
I love how butthurt you faggots are over this

I actually hope the demands are met, just to see the bitch fest on /pol/

>president dindunuffin
>>
>>55256410
Missouri, what the fuck happened to you

Hell, the South in general, they've all turned into kekolds
>>
>>55257424

I live in Columbia, MO. Everyone in this trashy-ass town wants them to strike. The football games completely take over the town when they happen. The powers that be even want health professionals at the university hospital to take personal days or not park near their place of employ when a game is happening so that they can accommodate drunken losers doing their tailgating bullshit.

Plus the niggers in that football team have a new rape scandal every year, and never get punished for it.
>>
I'm from Columbia, and this is by far the most embarrassing thing I've seen. Fuck liberal retards. These idiots don't have a case. The actions of few DO NOT reflect the entire university. FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS
>>
>>55259772
>wants to preserve black history
>remove statues of white leaders of the past
>has no problem erasing white history
>>
>>55263979
this negro worship in sports is absolutely disgusting
>>
>>55256410
>>55257658
They are lucky there are games left in the season, only three

Maybe this should be a new trend, get a bunch of people to shout slurs and hang nooses right before football season, then they won't play.

It would destroy Jew run multicultural sports
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.